The Bad Boy Wants The Athlete

De RainbowManedPegasus

ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴇᴀsʏ, ʙᴜᴛ ғɪɢᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪs ʜᴀʀᴅᴇʀ. ****** Rainbow Dash, the kind of person who ca... Mais

The Bad Boy Wants The Athlete
1 - Rarity
2 - Second Impression
3 - I'm going to hell
4 - I'm in hell
5 - 12 hours
6 - Detention
6.2 - Detention pt. 2
7 - Friends
8 - Friends pt. 2
10 - Good Morning
11 - Daddy Issues
12 - Get Off of Me
13 - free succ
14 - I'm hotter than you
15 - You're still short and cute
16 - U R A Q T
17 - It's not my birthday
18 - Keep Lying
19 - The Truth
20 - You look good
21 - Royal Flush
22 - Drowning
23 - Rarity, Again
24 - Issues
25 - Denial
26 - Promise
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
Chapter 41: He's here
Chapter 42: J-E-ALOUS

9 - Hangover

3.2K 109 22
De RainbowManedPegasus

'Cause you could fall in, and go psycho

Ain't no tellin' where this might go

******

My eyes flutter open and the first thing I see was a blurry Sunset Shimmer as I feel myself being rocked back and forth, her mouth was moving. A blurry Twilight stands beside Sunset, her mouth moving too as she places her hands on both of her hips.

"Rainbow Dash!" A muffled sound of Sunset's voice was the only thing I could hear, the rest were inaudible. I close my eyes back again, why are they even calling me at this time. Suddenly, the sound of an air horn was brought to my ears.

"AHHH!" My eyes shoot open and my heart was beating fast. All my friends were around me, wearing their school clothes and I glance to my side to see Pinkie Pie holding an air horn. I glare at her, and as I was about to cuss her out, I place both of my hands beside my head as I felt a sudden pang hit my head. I wince and lay myself back on Sunset's bed. It was like a soccer ball being kicked to my head over and over again.

"Shit." I curse under my breath, holding my head as I curl into a ball.

"Damn, how much did you drink last night?" Pinkie asks in a teasing tone.

"I... don't remember..." I whimper. My throat has never felt this dry and I could taste the intoxicating after taste of alcohol, and the taste of pizza and cheese. It tasted terrible. I hear my friends laughing around me and I glare at them.

"So what happened to you and Soarin last night?" Sunset asks tautly, an evil smirk forming on her lips as she waggles her eyebrows. "OOOOOH." My friends all say in unison.

What the fuck happened last night- My mind suddenly flashbacks to when Soarin drove me here and we saw this couple making out and I literally tried to kiss him. I feel my face heating up as I bury my face in Sunset's pillow. "Nothing happened last night." I lie through my teeth, my voice muffled.

"Oh really?" Sunset teases.

"Even if something happened last night, I wouldn't tell you." I reply and they all laugh again.

"You were beet red last night."

"That's the effect of alcohol, Sunset."

She smirks at me, "Your eyes were also dilated, that's not the effect of alcohol, is it?"

I narrow my eyes as well as I glare at her, gritting my teeth. What am I supposed to say now!? Twilight and Sunset are two of the most smartest students in Canterlot High, they also have quick observations and you can't get passed them if they catch you. However, what they can't get through with is a liar. As the greatest liar of Canterlot High and has lied through many things already, they can never catch me!

"I don't remember what happened last night, but the last thing I remembered, some girl from that party offered me a heart shaped pink candy, I don't know- but I couldn't remember the rest." Drugs also make the pupils dilate.

Sunset narrows her eyes, "Alright then, I'll say I believe you..."

"Now if you'll excuse me, you girls can go to school, I'll stay here a little bit." I say before burying my face back to the pillow.

Twilight groans, "Get up, Rainbow Dash, you're not missing school just because you have a hangover!" She pulls the pillow from me and my face falls on the mattress. A groan escapes my lips as Twilight pulls my hand, trying to pull me off the bed, "Goddamit, Rainbow Dash, we're going to be late."

I could still feel my head pounding as I push myself up, bringing my foot down on the floor. My body suddenly feels heavy and my knees feel weak. I let myself fall back on the bed again as I place both of my hands on my face, "Any one of you have some aspirin?"

"Nope," "I don't think so," "Sorry, I have none," I groan again, pushing myself up and got off the bed, glaring at all of them.

Guess I'm going to school with a hangover then.

******

Teachers already scolded me this day for wearing sunglasses. Can't help it, whenever I look at light I feel like I'm going to be blind, and my headache becomes stronger. I also haven't eaten lunch, I tried eating lunch and got myself a sandwich, but all I could taste was alcohol. I haven't seen Soarin for the entire day either, we didn't have one subject together or he's probably just avoiding me.

I slam my head on my locker as I remember trying to kiss him in the car. I slam my head again, and again, and again, and students around me were already looking at me weirdly.

WHY THE FUCK DID I TRY TO KISS HIM LAST NIGHT, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME!?

I slam my head again on the locker and my headache intensifies.

"Damn, Dash, I know I didn't let you kiss me last night but you don't have to beat yourself up over it."

I whip my head at the voice I'm extremely familiar with, and I'm now face to face with the person I tried to kiss last night. I quickly look away and hastily open my locker, trying to avoid eye contact. I could feel my face burning again.

He walks to the other side and leans on the locker beside me, "I like you better when you're drunk, a lil aggressive, but it's alright."

OHMYGOSH. OHMYGOSH. OHMYGOSH. OHMYGOSH. OHMYGOSH. I'm still hoping my face won't look like a ripe tomato, but I'm pretty sure it already is. I take a deep breath, trying to think about what to say now that he sees me. I shoot him a glare, "Whatever I did, was not me, that was the alcohol."

He chuckles and shakes his head, "You know what they say, a drunk mouth speaks a sober mind. Especially when you can't even take a bottle of liquor."

My jaw drops, and I close my locker after fidgeting around my stuff, "How much did I drink?"

"Oh, I don't know about like, almost the entire bottle?" He replies tautly, a smug smirk forming on his lips, "Also, speaking of a drunk mouth speaks the sober mind, you also said something else"

"Oh yeah? I bet I said how much I hate your repulsive face." I snidely remark.

The smirk on his face widens, "The opposite."

I stare at him, my jaw hanging. I will never get drunk again, especially near him! I huff, turning my heels and quickly walking away from him.

"Hey!" He yells as I kept my pace, "I thought we were friends!"

I turn my heels to face him and walk backwards, "Yeah! That was when you didn't mock me for the things I said drunk! Do it again and I will des-" I was cut off as I realize I accidentally bumped into someone again.

"Woah, there, would you at least look on your way for once?"

I whip my head to glare at the person I just hit my back against with. Thunderlane crosses his arms and shakes his head, "As our captain of the soccer team, I had much more faith in you."

I groan, stomping my foot on the ground, "GAH- will you two at least leave me alone for once!?"

Thunderlane gives me a smile, obviously fake, "Oh, sure, your highness, whatever you please." He bows and takes out a hand, gesturing me to pass. I roll my eyes, "Whatever." I continue to walk away from them but Thunderlane suddenly grabs my jacket and I stumble backwards.

"What the hell do you want!?" I bark, glaring at him. I watch Soarin walking up behind Thunderlane, both of them smiling at me and both of their eyes twinkled with mischief.

I narrow my eyes, sensing something. "Alright, what do you two want?"

Thunderlane laughs, "Oh nothing, we just wanted to check if you need anything."

I growl, "I need you two to get the fuck out of my sight already."

Soarin shrugs and smile, "No sarcasm there, we're not being sarcastic, we're being genuine."

"I'm on my hangover and my head hurts, so like, I don't want to deal with you two at the moment." I let out a frustrated sigh and close my eyes, "Now drop the act and tell me what the hell is up."

Thunderlane sighs exasperatedly and hits Soarin's arm, "Dammit, Soarin, why did you choose a female rabid animal-"

"What the hell did you just call me!?" I glare at Thunderlane and grab him by the collar, about to throw a punch, Soarin grabs my arm before I could land a strike at Thunderlane, "Thunderlane is just making sure you don't need any help from us."

I let out an exasperated sigh, promptly withdrawing my arm from his grasp, "Look, you two want to help me? Why don't you help me by getting rid of yourselves."

Thunderlane huffs, "Fine, just help us with one little thing and we'll stop bothering you for a day."

I raise an eyebrow, "A day?"

Soarin interposes, "He meant a week."

I shake my head and cross my arms, "Just get on with what you two are going to do that I'm actually so important for."

Soarin smirks and pushes me and swings an arm around my shoulder. Now that he's beside me, I look tiny beside him. I'm 7 inches shorter. "There's this little less-than-attractive girl that lives a few miles away from this school."

Thunderlane gives him a look of disgust, "Little?-"

I narrow my eyes and raise a brow, "-And what's your point?"

Thunderlane pats my shoulder, "Flash Sentry is now depressed and crying his ass out when he found out that she cheated on him." He rolls his eyes, "It's not my fault why he dated that woman, the excessive hair extensions and the stench of her hair spray should've been a red flag for him."

Soarin grins, "So, Thunderlane originally promised that he will take you out with us for some peanut butter and zap apple jam sandwich with milkshake too but-"

My face enlightens and I quickly cut him off, "Did you just say Peanut butter and zap apple jam sandwich?"

He bites his bottom lip, "Uh yeah?"

I squeal, "I'M IN! Tell me what to do in exchange for two sandwiches cause the zap apple jam is rare!"

"Two!?" Thunderlane groans and Soarin sticks a tongue out childishly, "Dammit, Skies, I thought you were paying for the sandwich."

******

"Okay, so this is what you have to do, first you need to distract her," Thunderlane explains.

"Distract her? That's it?" I scoff. "I thought this was difficult!"

We're currently sitting here on Soarin's car while Soarin is driving. Thunderlane is explaining to what I'm gonna do and what they both are gonna do. Apparently, the plan is taking revenge on this girl named 'Turf'. I haven't heard or seen her yet but as Thunderlane described her she's a girl with a huge ass ribbon on her hazel hair full of extensions.

I furrow my eyebrows. "Wait so how do I distract her?"

"Eh, just talk to her the way she'll talk to you, I guess. She'll find you interesting." Soarin shrugs and I glare at him.

"I'm already interesting, Soarin."

"Uh-huh-"

"Soarin and I will get in her bathroom while you're distracting her and replace her shampoo with hair removal." Thunderlane inhales and exhales "Now let's get this shit over with."

Soarin takes a turn to the left and drives straight to a street full of bungalows and vintage street lights. The street was all vintage. There's literally a Cadillac parked on some houses, and some just have flowers in a jar and hanging on the walls.

"I still don't get why Flash would date that ugly piece of shit, I mean Turf likes fucking mainstream and Flash likes the rock music, so how did they get together?" Soarin asks.

"So, you're saying that we can't be together because I like Alternative and you like R&B? I'm hurt, Soarin." Thunderlane clutches his chest with a fake expression of hurt on his face.

Soarin rolls his eyes, "Well, I still wouldn't date you, you're a lazy shithead, Thunderlane, I can't use you to anything." He retorts, winking at the rear view mirror as he pulls over to a corner under a big tree.

"The feeling is mutual, Soarin. You're too ugly for my taste."

Soarin looks at the rare view mirror and flips him off. I chuckle at their little banter. Thunderlane and Soarin are great to be around with, they're also both in the soccer team. They're also funny and no one will ever get bored around them. The only downside to being friends with them is that they really, really, make fun of you a lot.

"Okay. So what is my mission?" I ask them sternly, a look of dedication written on my face. I would do anything for that zap apple jam sandwich. I remember Applejack telling me they were distributed from Manehattan, which is the place where her relatives produced that jam.

"That's where she lives, all you have to do is talk to her like the way she talks to you. While you two are talking, I will climb up to her room and exchange her shampoo with hair removal. Soarin will help me get up cause his bitch ass don't want to help." Thunderlane explains and rolls his eyes and Soarin smacks him behind his head.

"Got it!" I salute to him and pushed myself out of the car. I jog up to this girl's house and rang the doorbell. After a few minutes when no one was answering, I rang the doorbell again and hear groaning and shuffling behind the door. I wave my hand at Soarin and Thunderlane and they both got out of the car and ran to her backyard. The door swings open and a girl whose face is covered in clay face mask.

She scans me from my feet to head. "Uhm, who are you?" She asks. Bitch, excuse me? This girl has like a fuck ton of extensions and her skin is blue like dye your hair a better color than, actually, anything else but hazel.

"Uh-I need some cookies? Yeah cookies!" I stutter.

She raises a brow and puts one hand on her waist, "Do I look like I bake for people?"

Talk to her like some bitch from Manehattan! "Duh! Girl, your cookies are amazing! You just don't know cause your friend told me where you live and I was just too amazed to try and buy one of my own too."

"Aw really?" She smiles, "Get in then! I'll show you how I baked these fun stuff!"

"Yaaaassss!" Fucking hell, I am cringing.

She pulls my arm and we head to her kitchen and I pull up a seat from the counter. "I'm just going to set this pre made cookie dough here and get a tray and put these in the oven."

"Quick question, what happened between you and Flash Sentry?" I ask curiously.

She stares at me for a moment and burst out a laughing, high pitched and sounding really annoying. "Oh him? Yeah he was a joke, I mean he was so uncool, his fashion and music taste is so lame I can't even. We weren't even together, I cheated on his ugly ass cause he was good for nothing." She sneers and I'm trying not to punch her. 

Are Thunderlane and Soarin fucking done yet? I loosen my formed fist as I grow impatient. My headache isn't over yet and it's making it difficult for me to not pick up a fight. I don't know if she's being fake right now, or it just naturally comes with her.

Me and Turf hear groaning and things dropping upstairs, "What was that!?" Turf looks around, "who's there!?"

Distract her! "Uh hey, what's the secret ingredient for chocolate chip cookies and why it tastes like chocolate?"

She looks back at me and rolls her eyes, "Chocolate, you dumbass, duh." 

"Bitch, did you just call me a dumbass?" I growl, pushing myself up on the counter. 

She raises a brow, "Did you just call me a bitch in my house!?" 

"Yes I did!" 

"Then get out, you bitch!" She snaps aggressively. Thunderlane better make that three zap apple jam sandwiches for calling me that. She looks out the window and reaches forward to see what's happening outside, "Who's there?"

"None of your business." I retort, narrowing my eyes.

She glares at me, pointing her spatula on the door, "Didn't I tell you to leave already!?" 

"I will definitely leave!" I get off from the stool and walk towards the front door, "But not because you told me to!" 

She grits her teeth, "I said- GET OUT!" 

I hurriedly run towards the exit as I watch her grab a knife, looking like she was about to throw it at me. I swing the door open, running as fast as I can before that plate reaches me. I drift to the passenger's side of Soarin's car, swinging the door open. "DRIVE!" I yell at Soarin whose eyes widened in surprise. 

"What did you do!?" He yells back, turning on the ignition and the car's engine roars.

"I SAID DRIVE! THERE'S A PSYCHOPATH ABOUT TO THROW KITCHENWARE AT US!" Soarin pushes the clutch and finally drives away the house. A knife passes through Turf's window, shattering it into pieces and I watch Turf run outside her house, fuming in anger and holding a knife. "Fucking hell, that girl needs to see a therapist!" 

Soarin glares at me, "What the hell did you do to her, Rainbow Dash!?" 

"She insulted me!" 

"So!?" 

"And I called her a bitch!"

"What the fuck-"

"Well, she lost her temper quick!" 

"You lost your temper quick too!" 

"I did not!"

"Did too!"

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Did-" 

Thunderlane cuts us both off, "Can you two shut the HELL up!?" Thunderlane barks, "The good thing is we finally finished our mission, the bad thing is we have a psychopath following us! No wait, by us I mean Rainbow Dash!" 

I glare at Thunderlane, "A thank you would be nice!"

"What am I thanking for, that you made a psychopath chase us with a knife!?"

I huff, "Make it three sandwiches for me not punching her-" 

"Whatever, Rainbow Dash!"

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.3K 63 14
Rainbow Dash and Soarin Skies are best friends, these two do everything together. Suddenly things have changed, and the two are separated? Who's movi...
7.7K 216 18
(My first romance story!! I hope you enjoy it!) ❝𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗲, 𝗻𝗼𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗜 𝘀𝗲𝗲...
98.8K 2.5K 22
Rainbow Dash is hiding a dark secret from her friends. When that secret comes to light, the others learn just how horrible Rainbow's home life really...
2.9K 163 17
applejack had been homeschooled her entire life, she finally started highschool at CHS although dash doesn't seem to happy of her presence, applejack...