Star Wars Rebels: Teenage Res...

Por The_Yellow_Lantern

As a defiant teenager, Sabine has embraced the point in her life where she just wants to do what she wants, w... Mais

The Interrogation
Confessions
The Milk Run
As Siblings
Family
The Extraction
Reflection
Forget
Arrival
Truth
Tormenting Dreams
Fun
Change
A Late Night
Satisfaction
Life Day
Promises
Worry
A Plan
Wounded
Sorry
Recovery
Teenage Response- Q&A
Moving On
The Assignment
Looking Back
Mending
Acceptance
A While Longer
The Job (Part One)
The Job (Part Two)
The Job (Part Three)
Doubts
An Understanding
Good Morning
Overnight (Part One)
Overnight (Part Two)
Fear
A Talk
Responsibilities
Introductions
Assurance
Goodbye
Scarred
Teenage Response- Q&A
Relaxation
A Deal
Shot
Relations
Gone
Hope
Pain
Failure
Possibility
Honesty
Preparation
Please
Starting Over
Love
Legacy
The Teenage Response

Missed You

983 9 6
Por The_Yellow_Lantern

The Phantom came out of hyperspace to enter the Lothal system. It was looking a lot more clearer since the last time Sabine saw it when she went to rescue Ezra from the Inquisitors. The fleet around the planet seemed to have been relocated...which was good.
They don't suspect us on Lothal anymore. I suppose they'll be looking around on Garel now.
As Sabine piloted the Phantom through the planet's atmosphere, Zeb and Chopper were at the back. They were only going to be here for a few hours before they returned to the fleet...Sabine was here to see her girlfriend, while the Lasat and Droid were going to do a supply run.
"I'm gonna land us off near that TIE fighter you and Ezra took a while back" Sabine told Zeb over her shoulder. "It'll just be a small walk to the city, then we can go our separate ways and meet eachother back here. Sound good?"
Zeb nodded and gave her a thumbs up. Sabine however was tricking Zeb and Chopper, the TIE fighter was actually a considerable distance from the city...it only gave Sabine more wonderful time with Ketsu as it would take a while for Chopper and Zeb to gather supplies and walk all the way back.
I deserve some prolonged lovin.
"Sure thing, Sabine" He acknowledged.
He's looking a lot more happy.
Zeb was different ever since the crew discovered Lirasan, the original homeworld of the Lasat species before they expanded out to Lasan. The man seemed...more at peace. He no longer had to bare the weight of being the last Lasat that he knew of...there were in fact millions more out there...safely protected by the unfamiliarity of Wild Space.
I'm happy for him.
"Hey, Zeb?" She asked, turning her head to him.
When he looked at her, she gave him a thumbs up with a smile, and he returned the cheeriness.
He's a good guy.
Sabine set the Phantom near the rocks where she remembered the TIE was placed. Before they left Lothal, Sabine would occasionally come here with buckets of paint to personalise the Imperial starfighter...something which she and Ezra kept secret between each other.
"And we're here!" Sabine announced as she stood up from her seat and headed to the back of the ship. As she, Zeb and Chopper walked into the daylight of Lothal in the bristling green fields, she removed her helmet and sighed. It had been a while since she last came to this planet...this was where the crew used to operate until unfortunate events led to them joining Sato's fleet.
"Tell me Zeb, how do I look?" The Mandalorian asked as she removed her helmet and stroked her hair away from her face. She wanted to feel assured that she looked perfect before meeting with Ketsu. "Do I look so fine that you just wanna bend me over and rev me up?"
The Lasat looked at her confused, taken aback by her strange question...though at this point, he should probably expect such things from Sabine...the girl had a dirty mind, after all. Chopper let out a goofy laugh which died down when Zeb gave the droid a death glare.
"How would I know? I'm a kriffing Lasat..." He thought. "Humans are just like Twi'leks...only instead of Lekkus they have an awkward patch of hair on their scalp"
"How you always do" He told her with no amusement, giving her a small shove and shaking his head as he began walking to Lothal City far in the distance across the green fields, Chopper rolling after him and laughing.
How perceptive.
Sabine curled her lips and slipped her helmet back on, before walking after them.
"Ezra would've said I looked gorgeous" She pointed out, taking a verbal shot at the man.
Ezra knows how to make a girl feel good about herself, he's charming like that.
Zeb mumbled to himself, something incomprehensible to Sabine.  
"I'm not Ezra, you daft girl" He snapped back.
Meanie.

Sabine waited eagerly in docking bay ten, where a public transport from Bakura was soon to arrive. She felt quite excited, considering it had been a few whole weeks since she last saw Ketsu. She was looking forward to the next few hours, spending quality time with someone who was not only her girlfriend...but her best pal.
So much great conversation we have together...
A big smile went across her face behind her helmet when she saw a public transport shuttle land from the sky in front of the crowd, before the shuttle opened up and people began walking out. She watched excitedly for a darkly-clad Mandalorian with Black Sun markings...and she almost giggled with joy when she saw that very person walk out the shuttle.
Look at her, armed to the teeth like she always is.
Of course, Sabine was in no place to judge...having taken her airbrush, some thermal detonators and her blasters. She never went anywhere without them.
Ketsu found Sabine in the crowd and she approached her, Sabine could assume that she was smiling as much as she was under her helmet. They both gave each other an embrace, and Ketsu grunted when Sabine hugged her quite aggressively around her stomach. After they released, they left the crowd together and walked side by side out the docking bay.
"So, how you been?" Sabine spoke first.
Ketsu shrugged.
"Heh...thinking of you?" She said charmingly, then giving the younger girl a humorous smack on the butt, making her yelp and face her as they walked. "Oh, you know you love it, you little slut..."
Sabine loved it when she called her such bad things.
Hehe...
"Ah! You know, most people leave the touchy bits until night!" Sabine pointed out. "But how can I complain? The touchy bits are my favourite part..."
They stopped when they both realised that they didn't have a specific destination to reach, and were standing in the middle of a busy pathway. The Mandalorians stepped aside and turned to eachother.
"So...what do you want to do?" Ketsu asked curiously, letting Sabine take charge of their day together. "I suppose you've got a general plan? Particularly after the inspiration I may have given you when I took you to the entertainment district on Corscant?"
Sabine nodded. There was plenty they could do in Lothal City, especially since Sabine was no longer such a heated target on Lothal with her being gone from the planet for some time...it was Garel where she was likely no longer welcome.
"Well...we got about four hours..." Sabine began, placing her hands behind her back. "My friends are doing a supply run and it'll take them a while to walk all the way back to our ship..."
What can we do...?
A range of ideas crossed her mind...and she figured that with the time they had they'd be able to do a majority of them. Sabine wanted this small break from her stressing duties to be good.
I want it to be sexy-good.
"I wanna start with a bit of excercise..." Sabine said with a lot of desire, placing her hand on Ketsu's arm.
Ketsu raised an eyebrow and sighed.
"Seriously? Already?" She questioned. "Bit early for that, don't you think?"
Sabine quickly realised what imagery she had placed in Ketsu's head, and it wasn't the sort she was aiming to implant. No, she meant a different form of excercise.
"Oh no! I meant some dancing!" The Rebel corrected herself with a small laugh. "There's a nightclub I've seen once around here...I've never been but I'd love to go with you!"
Maybe you'll be a more exciting choice to go with, compared to Kanan.
Ketsu waved her fingers disapprovingly and took a step back.
"Uh uh, no way...nu draar!" Ketsu disagreed. "I suck at dancing...and so do you!"
Sabine shrugged and held Ketsu's forearms firmly.
"I know! But it'll be so fun!" She attempted to persuade. "We'll show these Lothalians now Mandalorians dance...um, which isn't very well..."
Ketsu's freed herself and pouted behind her helmet, crossing her arms and facing away from Sabine. She pressed her feet to the ground with no intention of moving.
Don't you play coy, missy!
"Oh come on!" Sabine whined. "We can have a nice drink too...a-and maybe there's some pretty girls there that we can admire together!"
Ketsu gave in and rolled her eyes, sighing as she allowed herself to be budged by Sabine, who led her in a direction. Ketsu might as well just live a little, she supposed...her regular days often included a whole lot of shady work, and so the pleasing and lighthearted time with Sabine was a pleasant change of pace.
"I guess it'll be something to laugh about in the future" Ketsu thought. "But this is so not me..."

Ketsu and Sabine sat together at a dark table in the nightclub, both drinking some sweet black ale. Sabine had been quite adventurous with what she drank ever since getting into alcohol...of course, she would save such drinks for special occasions...because aside from that it was going to be blue milk and plain water.
"It's not quite Ne'tra gal..." Ketsu admitted with a sip. "But it's serving it's purpose. What do you think, Sabine?"
Sabine's head was turned from her, looking at the crowd dancing in the dark nightclub with bright lights flashing above them. It reminded her quite a bit of the nightclub she and Kanan visited on Garel during their vacation.
"Sabine?" Ketsu repeated.
The Rebel had her finger pointed out slightly, picking our the various females of different near-Human species, be they Zabrak, Twi'lek or Chiss. She had never seen so many teenagers in one place since the Imperial Academy.
"I'd bang that one...and that one...ooh, would bang that one too..." She said quietly to herself.
Ketsu curled her lips and slammed her hand on the table to get the girls attention, and she did. Sabine jerked her head at the loud sound to Ketsu with her finger still pointed out.
"Um...I'd bang that one?" She said hesitantly, turning her finger's end to Ketsu and smiling uneasily. "Most of all?"
Ketsu chuckled and leaned back, resting her feet on the table. She was quite enjoying herself, but she dreaded dancing. It was only a matter of time before Sabine wanted to get up and strut her terrible stuff, if only to get a closer look at the girls she was gawking at.
"Maybe she'll forget" She hoped.
She'd have to bring up some interesting conversation to make sure, however.
"So Sabine, you seem evidently less shy on your..." She paused to think of a word. "...desires? Your desires for girls. Your crew must've taken it quite well"
Sabine nodded and took another sip of her drink, savouring the sweet taste on her tongue.
"Yup. Like I said to you already, they didn't really mind..." She told her. "Ezra was going to be the trickiest part, but even he accepted me in the end...I was really happy that day"
And seeing Sabine happy made Ketsu happy. Ketsu didn't like Sabine being so insecure about herself, and it made her wonder how many other times Sabine may have needed her company during the period they separated on bad terms.
"She wanted me to be her girlfriend..." Ketsu said to herself. "And I'm happy to deliver"
Of course, Ketsu liked Sabine too in a somewhat romantic way...Sabine was the only person Ketsu knew well enough to have such a relationship. Ketsu sucked at making new friends. What worried Ketsu was just how truly into the relationship she was, she didn't want to have to realise that she never thought of Sabine as a love interest until Sabine clearly showed it was what she wanted.
"I never even saw myself as a lesbian..." She thought sadly. "Or even bisexual..."
In reality, Ketsu believed she was straight, despite what she told Sabine to make her feel better about herself. When she thought it was too late to turn back, she simply went with it.
"I told her I was bisexual...but I only said it to make her feel happier about herself..." She admitted. "But it's alright...I do like her...I think...I think she's attractive. Yeah, I gotta be bisexual"
When she realised how much like Sabine she sounded, the insecurity in herself, she shook her head and forced the thought away from her head. Sabine was her girlfriend...and she was happy with her...definitely.
"I bet now that your crew knows what you like, that you'll be hoping you can score with your female friends, huh?" Ketsu said to her with a smile. "Or is cutey-Sabine trying to stay loyal to her girlfriend? Because...I don't mind you having some fun with others y'know...we don't even see each other that much"
Sabine sighed and shrugged. The only one who was giving her anything was Ezra, but she felt like she was somehow betraying Ketsu every time she did so...
Ketsu's hardly there enough to satisfy me.
"I just want you to know that no matter what I do? You're the one I love to bits, Ket" Sabine assured her. "But I'm not gonna lie...there's a mighty fine Twi'lek and Togruta in my life...my imagination likes to go wild sometimes"
And I can just keep sitting here, being disappointed. They both would rather hop on Kanan...but I can't have everyone.
After a while more of drinking their ale, Sabine brought up the courage to begin phase two of her time in this nightclub...and Ketsu would have to deal with it.
"C'mon Ketsu, it's time to shake it!" Sabine said as she stood up and took Ketsu's arm, pulling her towards the dance area. Knowing that she couldn't fight it, Ketsu stood up and snagged her helmet off the table as well as slipping it on, wanting to conceal her face in the bright lights.
When they got to the dance floor, Sabine looked around herself for a moment, then started doing an awkward shuffle, occasionally flaying her arms out. Ketsu facepalmed, it looked cringey.
"The things I do for you, cyar'ika..." She muttered before attempting to copy Sabine's moves, slowly shuffling herself. She felt embarrassed.
Sabine smiled at her and laughed, Ketsu looked so uncomfortable and humiliated. She took the older girls arms and she terribly danced with her. Despite how cringeworthy they looked, Sabine was having fun...and even Ketsu slowly began to see the amusement in it.
Ten minutes later, the girls ever so slightly improved...slightly. They were starting to get tired of their silent movements with each other, Sabine had stared into a blank helmet for a while now while Ketsu got to enjoy watching the glee on her friend's face.
Hmm!
Sabine then noticed a young female Chiss with a black, low-cut dress. The girls appearance had caught Sabine's attention quite effectively, with her rear sticking out being most of a turn-on.
"Meg ganar copyc shebs..." Sabine muttered quietly to Ketsu, before releasing her and slowly approaching the girl from behind as they danced. "I'm gonna grab her!"
Ketsu crossed her arms and watched the chaos that was about to unfold. She didn't feel like stopping Sabine, it would only provide a valuable lesson for the future.
"Oh boy, here we go..." She thought as she awaited with sharp attention.
"Hey sweetcheeks!" Sabine called out with a grin as she grabbed the Chiss's butt and firmly held her. The blue-skinned girl flayed about like a fish, arched her back and screamed at the foreign touch. Sabine raised her hands away from her and panicked at the reaction.
Oh shi-calm down!
"What the fuck!?" She yelled out as she jerked around and brought a hard smack across Sabine's face, making the Mandalorian stumble over with surprise. The Chiss was also equally surprised that a girl had grabbed her, and not some horny dude. "You sick perv! Ugh!"
The Chiss stormed off with a spoiled appetite for dancing, and Ketsu laughed as she helped a dazed Sabine off the floor. The Rebel reached out for the moody Chiss.
"No wait, come back! I'm sorry!" She called out, but was not met with any response. She groaned as she felt the stinging red on her cheek. "I shouldn't have done that..."
Ketsu sighed and proposed that they leave, and find something else to do before Sabine felt like grabbing more girls and taking more smacks to the face. The Rebel agreed and she took her helmet off their table before leaving the nightclub.
I suck at flirting...

As an alternative to a loud and dark nightclub, Ketsu and Sabine decided to visit a quiet and well-lit cantina for their next stop. They could fancy some nice food, and have a decent conversation together without Sabine getting distracted by every pretty girl she could feed her sight with.
They both scanned their menus, and had decided to eat the most Mandalorian dish they could find: roast shatual with potatoes and gravy. They then told the waiter-droid of their request, and the machine took their menus and credits away.
"So...how's Rebel life been doing?" Ketsu asked to start conversation.
Sabine almost shuddered when she was reminded of all the duties and responsibilities she was going to have to get straight back to once she returned to the fleet with Zeb and Chopper. She hoped that Ahsoka got pretty far in the report she was meant to file in...
Urgh, then there's all the assignments I still have to hand out!
"It's rough, Ket..." She sadly admitted. "We've been forced off of Garel and we don't have a base...so we just fly wherever to avoid the Empire...constantly needing fuel. Hera got hurt pretty badly so I had to fill in for her...Manda, Ketsu...the amount of work I have to do is just..."
She wiped her hair back with frustration and let out a long sigh. She had a new-found respect for Hera, on top of the respect she already felt for her...Hera handled this all the time but she didn't whine like a little baby about it.
Just be glad it's not permanent, Sabine. At least you're not stuck in a medical bay.
Nope, she was spending quality time with her girlfriend and BFF at the same time...in the same person. It COULD be worse.
"Well hey, try to enjoy right now, hm?" Ketsu told her, placing her hand over her's on the table. "I'm sure you'll eat up anything that's thrown your way"
Sabine smiled and nodded, and then saw the droid returning to their table with two plates in its hands.
"Speaking of eating..." The Rebel began as she rubbed her hands when her plate was placed on the table. "Hm Mm!"
Ketsu chuckled at Sabine's enthusiasm for her lunch. The girl did always like her food, as with pretty much all Mandalorians including Ketsu. If there was any gift you could give a Mando, nutrition of any kind would suffice...Mandalorians ate anything.
"Except for me" Ketsu thought. "I hate really spicy food. Ugh"
But Sabine loved it. She even had a small side-dish of tiingilar, a ridiculously spicy casserole wrapped up in bread for a side-dish appearance. Ketsu almost shuddered when Sabine took in a long whiff of the tiingilar, because she knew it was so pungent it could literally burn your nasal cavity if you weren't used to it's spiciness.
"I feel sorry for your nose" Ketsu muttered.
Sabine shrugged and took a mouthful of her tiingilar, chewing it like a pro.
"Don't be" She said with a full mouth and lack of manners. "This stuff is good...but yeah, yeah...you're too much of a pussy to eat it, I know!"
Ketsu had no intention of being persuaded into eating spicy food again, not after Sabine made her take a mouthful of extra hot squall curry back on Bakura. That was unbearable, like her tongue was about to burn to a crisp...she couldn't imagine what a tiingilar would be like.
"So, any plans when you get back?" Ketsu expressed curiosity to her younger companion. "I thinking about getting another tattoo, maybe somewhere where it's not so obvious..."
She rubbed the back of her helmet, underneath she had a huge red tattoo. Ketsu's choice of hairstyle gave her a lot of room for such a cosmetic. Looking back, it seemed like a stupid idea...she already had clear Black Sun markings on her armour...putting a permanent one on her skin...? In an obvious spot? It was unnecessary.
"I got the starbird on my arm" Sabine told her as she stopped eating briefly and patted herself on the right shoulder. "I paint the symbol everywhere, thought I should put it on my skin too"
Ketsu nodded. Sabine was smart to have it somewhere easily concealed, then. She might have to get Sabine to do one for her, at some point.
"A neat, small tattoo?" She wondered. "Did you do it yourself?"
Sabine nodded hesitantly.
"Well, it's not really a tattoo..." She explained. "I don't like to do anything permanent because I change my style occasionally. No, it's been done with colour-sticks...semi-permanent"
It took a lot of work and concentration to not mess it up, but it was worth it. The marking extended from the bottom of her neck, across her shoulder and stopped a little above her elbow.
I'll show it to Ketsu, later.
She then returned to her tasty nourishment.
Nom nom nom...
Sabine then noticed that Ketsu wasn't eating, with her plate not even touched. In fact, it suddenly struck Sabine that she was still wearing her helmet.
"Are you not hungry, Ketsu?" Sabine asked with slight concern, because a Mandalorian not eating was truly an unhappy Mando. "If not...can I...?"
Ketsu slid her plate to Sabine and raised her arms.
"Yeah, here" She quickly responded. "Don't want it"
Sabine was about to eat Ketsu's lunch, but reminded herself that something could be troubling Ketsu. Again, a Mandalorian not eating was unusual.
"You alright, babe?" She asked rather worried as she looked up at her again. "Not like you to not be hungry..."
Ketsu once again quickly responded and shook her head, denying any possibility of herself being unwell. She just smiled and urged Sabine that she could eat. Sabine then decided that she shouldn't be greedy and eat Ketsu's food.
I'm yaiyai'yc anyways.
"At least take your helmet off?" The Rebel politely requested and smiled uneasily. "I wanna see your pretty eyes, you know I love your eyes..."
Sabine rested the weight of her head on her elbow and waited for Ketsu to remove her helmet. The older Mandalorian sighed and reluctantly slipped her helmet off and placed it on the table. Nothing seemed wrong at first, but then Sabine gasped.
My gosh...
Ketsu had a nasty small cut on the right side of her lip, and the area around her right eye was bruised. Sabine hadn't seen it in the dark of the nightclub, but in the broad daylight of this cantina?
"It's nothing, Sabine" Ketsu assured her with a straight face when Sabine recognised the problem. "Don't make a big deal out of it. I just messed up on a job, okay?"
Sabine leaned over the table, wide-eyed. Ketsu sighed disapprovingly when the girl stood up and went to her side to get a closer look. Her wounds looked relatively fresh.
"This happened during a job?" She questioned as she feared the worst. "No...no, that can't be! You wear a helmet! I swear to Manda, Ketsu...if someone's laying their fucking paw on you..."
"No, Sabine!" Ketsu interrupted swiftly. "At least not the way you think. This was my punishment, a few quick blows to the face...believe me, this was the gentlest of punishments"
The Black Sun, while providing great opportunities for the skilled bounty hunter...also came with greater risks and responsibilities. Failure was not tolerated...thankfully for Ketsu, she was known for being one of their more skilled employees and was spared the more strict consequences.
"I don't like this..." Sabine said as she gently touched her face, and Ketsu winced when she caressed her cut. "Did you just let them do this?"
"Trust me, the person who inflicted it would lose quickly to me in a real fight" Ketsu promised to Sabine. "I just took my punishment like any Mandalorian would. You and I both know this from the Imperial Academy...Sabine, it's nothing. It won't happen again"
For fucks sake, Ketsu's bosses seem like total assholes.
She hoped that for whatever reason, she wasn't somehow involved in Ketsu's punishment. Did news of Sufar's death during Ketsu's contract somehow get out?
"Why did you try to hide this?" The Rebel asked. "We're you afraid of telling me?"
Ketsu rubbed her arm and shrugged slightly. There were a few reasons...she didn't want to put a negative impression of the Black Sun in Sabine's head, she didn't want to look like a typical domestic victim and...suppose she wanted to look her best for her time with Sabine.
"I dunno. Let's just forget it, okay?" Ketsu almost pleaded sternly. "Finish your lunch, Sabine"
Sabine sighed. Seemed she wasn't going to get much more out of Ketsu...but she was certainly going to be worried about her now that she knew how the Black Sun treated its employees. She'd just have to hope that Ketsu could talk to her of all people, if she ever needed to.
I'll drop it for now.
"Well, now that I know why you really didn't want to eat..." Sabine began with a faint smile as she placed Ketsu's plate in front of her again and kissed her on the cheek. "Haili cetare"
Sabine sat back down and they ate together, Sabine almost finished. As she ate however, Sabine's mood seemed a lot less cheerful.
Ketsu...what life have you gotten yourself into?

Sabine and Ketsu lay together on a bump in the green fields of Lothal outside the city, watching the blue sky and white clouds that it contained. They had casual conversation and did a bit of kissing...all the while, Sabine kept an eye of the time. Her four hours were nearly up...and her heart was growing heavier with each minute that passed.
"Urgh, I've got so much to do when I get back..." The Rebel whined. "...I'm Captain, team leader and demolitions all rolled into one. Don't get any free time to myself, hardly get enough to sleep"
There wasn't much Ketsu could really say. She simply listened to Sabine's complaints until the Rebel finally shut up and they were both silent for the remainder of their time together. It was clear to Ketsu that Sabine was very stressed at the moment, with her duties as a Rebel taking its toll on her.
"Now, if you had just went home with me you wouldn't be in this little predicament" She thought.
Ketsu was still disappointed that Sabine chose not to stay with her and become her partner again...Ketsu's life was so close to perfection...she felt it was within reach, barely. She supposed it was her own fault, with her past actions to Sabine...the sting of leaving her for dead hadn't quite faded yet.
Sabine looked at her computer gauntlet and sighed sadly, her time was up.
"I have to get back to my ship, now" She announced glumly as she sat up. "I...I guess I'll see you later?"
Neither of them quite wanted to leave each other, but Sabine didn't seem to want to give herself a choice. Perhaps she didn't wish to repeat being gone for a few days like she was in her previous time with Ketsu.
"A lot of the stress she's feeling looks like it's been caused by herself" Ketsu thought. "She hardly cuts herself any slack"
But, she suppose she would expect that as a fellow Mandalorian. Ketsu's option was to leave Sabine and go back to Bakura, to prepare contracts for the following day...think about the time she'd rather be spending with Sabine.
"Look...do you want me to come with you?" Ketsu offered as she sat up and parked herself close to Sabine. "I'm not exactly feeling enthusiastic to do my regular work, and you look like you could sure use my company...and I yours"
The Rebel beamed at Ketsu, and it put a smile on the older Mando's face. The opportunity for Ketsu to meet the crew...to meet Ezra? It was all within reach.
"You...you'd do that?" Sabine asked happily, almost in disbelief. "Really? That...that would be so good!"
Ketsu confirmed, and Sabine immediately tightly hugged the bounty hunter and planted a big kiss on her lips to Ketsu's surprise.
"Alright...alright!" Ketsu calmed her with a chuckle. "I can help take some of the weight off you until your friend recovers...and yes, this means I can meet your crew. Now, don't suddenly expect me to join your Rebellion...I'm only doing this for you...not your cause"
Sabine nodded frantically and stood up, taking Ketsu's arms and helping her up too. The Rebel actually felt excitement to get back to ship, now...something she didn't think she was going to experience.
"Fine by me!" The younger Mandalorian acknowledged. "Aw, this is gonna be great! I wanna show you off to Hera! To Kanan! Oh, but definitely Ezra!"
Ketsu smiled as Sabine took her hand excitedly and tugged her in a direction, taking the older Mandalorian to her ship where Zeb and Chopper were likely to be waiting.
Lucky them, they can be the first to meet her.
"Lucky me" Ketsu thought somewhat sarcastically. "I get to meet the people who took Sabine from me..."

Zeb saw the two Mandalorians in the distance walking towards the ship. Sabine's companion was a little taller, and she certainly more...shady, in appearance. He didn't expect Sabine to be with anyone else, that she and her girlfriend would go their separate ways once their time was up. He took a few steps toward the Phantom and Chopper when a thought crossed his mind.
"Oh dear, what if Sabine asks me more awkward questions...?" He wondered.
He could see it now: Sabine and her girlfriend smothering Zeb with the most strange questions like the daft girls they are...and what if Sabine made her a member of the crew? She had the power to do so...
"A Spectre Seven? Another Mandalorian?" He thought worriedly. "ANOTHER smelly Human in our already Human-dominant crew? Karabast, what if her girlfriend is like Ezra!?"
In panic of his ridiculous concerns, the Lasat picked up Chopper from the ground and shook the droid senselessly.
"Aw, Chopper! You gotta help me!" He begged. "Scare her away or something, ANYTHING!"
He then heard shuffling of feet behind him, and he let Chopper smash back into the ground. He jerked around to see the Mandalorians approaching him.
"Scare who away, Zeb?" Sabine asked intrigued.
The Lasat rubbed the back of his neck and dismissed the question, claiming what he said wasn't anything significant. Sabine shrugged to her companion, and they returned the confusion.
"Well! Zeb? This...is my wonderful girlfriend!" Sabine introduced Ketsu. "Her name is Ketsu Onyo. Isn't she a beaut?"
Ketsu chuckled and held out her hand to Zeb. The awkward Lasat looked at her blankly for a moment before jerking his hand for her's and nervously shaking with a little too much force. Ketsu then quickly pulled back and lightly rubbed her wrist. Sabine noticed the rather strange impression Zeb had already left.
Kriffin heck, Zeb.
Chopper rolled up to Ketsu and horned at her, greeting itself. Sabine smiled and crouched next to the droid, patting it on the head.
"This is C1-10p!" Sabine named the droid, looking up at Ketsu. "AKA: Chopper, AKA: Annoying bucket of bolts, AKA: Spying mothertrucker...! But, just call him Chopper..."
Chopper laughed in its usual goofy way, and Ketsu was surprised to see such personality in a mere droid. These two, Sabine had not told her so much about, but Hera and Ezra were a different matter. Ketsu looked forward to meeting the boy that had given Sabine so much emotional trouble...and wondered how jealous he was going to be because of her.
"Ketsu's coming with us, Zeb" Sabine told the man. "Would you mind piloting?"
The Lasat quickly nodded. He did NOT want to be left in the back with this new face...better he was at the front.
Sabine raised an eyebrow at how nervous Zeb looked, but for why? She didn't know. Seriously, Ketsu wasn't going to bite his fingers off if he gave the wrong look...
"I'm assuming the reason you look like you're about to have a heart attack..." She began. "Is because you think Ketsu is stunningly gorgeous...which I suppose I couldn't blame you..."
Zeb denied such theory and headed into the Phantom and took the controls. Chopper rolled in after him. Sabine leaned close to Ketsu's ear.
"He can be a bit awkward, but trust me! The others aren't like these two goofballs!" She assured her quietly. "Now...after you?"
Ketsu nodded then stepped forward to walk into the ship, but yelped with she felt a smack on her butt. She turned around with some humorous outrage, but sighed when she realised how justified it was. She felt slightly tempted to make a red mark on the other side of Sabine's face...but she gave herself restraint.
"Payback!" Sabine whispered with a wink as she headed into the Phantom with her.
Today may not be a chore-fest, after all...

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

72.9K 2.8K 37
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
114K 12.7K 29
Jungkook X Taehyung #Taekook
2.3K 71 20
An old Norse god is reincarnated into a young Norse Child Who is unaware of who she is. Eivor is a normal Norse child, until one night everything cha...
103K 2K 31
This has two fan ideas in here Spider-man X black cat and Peter Benjamin Parker-Romanoff son of the black widow In this universe it is similar to th...