Where Do Broken Hearts Go (Ni...

By sarahkiley

"These songs are deep." He spun me around once before bringing me close to his chest, our faces barley touch... More

.zero.
.one.
.two.
.three.
.four.
.five.
.six.
.seven.
.eight.
.nine.
.ten.
.eleven.
.thirteen.
.fourteen.
.fifteen.
.sixteen.
.seventeen.
.eighteen.
.nineteen.
.twenty.
.twenty one.
.twenty two.
.twenty three.
.twenty four.
.twenty five.
.twenty six.
.twenty seven.
.twenty eight.
.twenty nine.
.thirty.
.thirty one.
.thirty two.
.thirty three.
.thirty four.
.thirty five.
.thirty six.
.thirty seven.
.thirty eight.
.thirty nine.
.fourty. (Part One)
.fourty. (Part two)
.fourty one.
Authors Note
.fourty two.
.fourty three.
.fourty four.
.fourty five.
.epilogue.

.twelve.

341 14 10
By sarahkiley

|Sarah's P.O.V.|

Aspen dragged me to another One Direction concert today. I guess it was expected, but I just wanted a day To chill out and have time to myself.

Life just doesn't work out that way.

We got to sit back behind stage with Lou, Louis sister Lottie and Icona Pop. There were more people like Jim, but I didn't associate with them. Most of the time I was on my phone, but now and then I'd look up at the tv to watch the boys doing stupid shit. Aspen watched the whole time, even when she was talking to Lottie. I'm very proud of how cool and collective Aspen has been. She's acting like they are normal friends of hers.

As of now, the concert should be over in about ten minutes. Thank gosh because I'm tired as hell.

I also talked to Icona Pop. Aino and Caroline are so nice and funny. And they are really good dancers... Well better than One Direction that's for sure.

All three of us talked for awhile, but they were so tired they left a while ago. Now I just sat here on my phone like before.

"Sarah, can I do your makeup?"

My eyes were glued to my phone so hard that I barley heard whoever said that to Me. Slowly looking up and taking in my surroundings, the only person looking at me was Lottie.

"I'm sorry, can you repeat that again?" I tried not to sound rude. Looking at her, she smiled. Her long eyelashes stood out so boldy I was jealous.

She was also gorgeous. Louis has a good looking family.

"You have such beautiful eyes, I need to try out this knew tecnique I learned today," once I heard that I smiled and awed in my head. How could one person be so sweet?

"Of course you can," I said, standing up and following her over to a chair with the bright lights . She motioned for me to sit down and once I did, she pulled my hair gently into a pony tail.

"Sorry, I don't want it to be in our way," Lottie giggled and collected her makeup.

As of now I felt honored.

--

"And there! Finished!" Lotties eyes lite up as she smiled widely.

"Just in time too. Here comes the boys!" Lou laughed, also looking at my makeup. She gave me a mirror, my anticipation building to see what I looked like.

The first thing I noticed was my eye shadow. It was smokey eye, but glittery. My eye lashes looked longer than usual and darker, and lastly I had real thin winged eyeliner. My nose looked bold from the contouring and it actually looked like I had cheek bones even with my budgy cheeks.

I honestly looked hot, and I wasn't the only one who thought that.

"Holy shit!" Harry yelled stopping in his tracks to look at me. His jaw dropped while taking a full look at my face. I'm pretty sure I was a flush color, but he probably didn't even notice from the blush I was wearing. .

"What? -- oh my," Niall.

He was staring.

He was staring at me, basically drooling. How could one person manage to pull this act?

Or was it an act?

"Guys, will you please stop. This is my sexy piece of hotness," Suddenly I feel Aspen's weight on me as she wraps her arms around my shoulders and squeezes. By this point my eyes are on my lap not even knowing what to say.

"Thanks Lottie, You are awesome. I love it," I finally said, and started to stand up so Aspen would get off of me. The noise of her crutches filled my ears, then looking up to find both Harry and Niall staring at me. Louis and Liam were god knows where.

"Yeah thanks Lottie, like oh my lord," Harry moved his hands in front of his crouch.

No way. This is so awkward.

"What? Have you never seen a girl with makeup?" I said and walked over to the couch grabbing my phone. Them staring didn't offend me, it was just the huge deal they were making.

Don't get me wrong, I loved my makeup... But I hate when people stare at me.

"Sorry babe, it's just wow." Aspen answered for them, but I knew she was joking around. I looked up to see Harry noding in agreement. His long hair shook with him.

Niall on the other hand scratched the back of his head before he walked off, leaving the room silent. It didn't matter to me because I looked straight at my phone and continued to scroll through my Instagram feed.

"Well geez, All I wanted was to do makeup and it got heated. I officially retire!" Lottie sighs loudly and pops a sqaut next to me. I knew she was joking, but she was right. It did get heated.

"Lottie, you retire? I retire," Lou followed Lottie's league and sat down next to her. I watched from the corner of my eye, a small smile escaping upon my lips.

"Guys, I am the one that retires!" That is when Aspen turns her back toward all of us and falls directly on all three of us making us squeal. Her head ended up on my thigh while her elbow jabbing into Lottie. Lou got the back, her cast leg hanging up in the air. I'm surprised at how crazy she is.. You'd think she'd broke it again by now.

"Aspen Grace!" I screamed and let out a groan. The two other girls were laughing, but my mood didn't change. For some odd reason I was in a pissy mood.

It wasn't because of Aspen, I was just pissy in general.

Eh, I'll just blame it on Niall.

"But I retired," she huffed but then smiled up at me. Her big eyes looked at me sadly. Why does she do this? Before I could even reply Louis and Liam walked in laughing.

"Woah doggy pile!"

Shit.

First it was Louis then Liam. The weight wasn't bad, but it made all of us groan while only Aspen laughed at Louis. I could barley notice that they made sure not to lie on Aspen's leg.

"Get a room you fuckers!" I yelped trying to squiggle out, which I slowly did. Liam then rolled off then Louis. A laughing Aspen made her way so she was sitting up and instantly stared at Louis.

I need to go to the hotel. All I want to do is relax and get away from them. I'm not in the mood for people.

"I'm not feeling well," I lied. Now everyone's attention was on me. Even the ones on the floor.

"Do you need money for a cab?" Lou asked me, but before I could tell her I didn't need any, Niall walked in.

"Who needs a cab?" His hair was wet and sticking in all directions. That was the first thing I noticed before I realized he wasnt wearing a shirt.

Everyones eyes shifted back to me again.

"Sarah needs a lift," Lou spoke up, pointing back and forth between us. As much as I wanted Lou to shut up, there was this little piece inside of me that wanted to hear what Niall had to say.

"How come?" He asked Lou, but while looking at me.

"She feels icky."

My head looked down to my feet. I couldn't make eye contact with him. To make my 'sickness' more believable, I clentched my stomach. This always works.

"Oh well I can drive you back." My head snapped up meeting eye contact with Niall. The look on his face showed sympathy. He did not just offer to drive me home.

"Oh my gosh yes Sarah go! It saves money!" Aspen squeaked while nudging Louis's leg with her crutch. I knew she was only doing this so 'Narah' would happen. Why is she like this?

Biting my lip, I thought about it.

I know Niall. He only offered to do this to look like a nice guy. All he has been doing was nice gestures. Does he actually think I'm buying his shit? This is so stupid, might as well go with him to waste his money.

Wait.. He's famous.

Fuck Niall Horan.

"Okay fine. I hope I puke in your car."

--

This is awkward, I shouldn't have done this. I should of waited it out and gone with the rest. Why did this have to happen?

Niall had one hand on the stearing wheel and the other leaning on the counsel. No music, no speaking, nothing.

I sat with my legs tucked under my chin and my head leaning against the window. Niall must also not know what heat is because I'm freezing my nipples off.

"Tyler Joseph is right, quit is violent," I mumbled ever so quielty but Niall must of heard because he took a big sigh.

"Radio?" He asked moving his free hand to switch it on.

I nodded, "And heat."

He mumbled a sorry before he turned both on. The warm breeze made me feel reliefed and suddlenly I found myself unraveling.

Niall turned up the radio, and beautiful words filled my ears.

And the cries from the strangers out at night

They don't keep us up at night
We have the curtains drawn and closed

It was Dream by Imagine Dragons. One of my favorite songs at the moment. I couldn't sing, well I could sing and not feel ashamed. I was nothing like Niall though.

But at the exact same time we sang together.

We all are living in a dream,
But life ain't what it seems
Oh everything's a mess

Still looking out the window, I could tell he was glancing at me, but I kept singing and he did too.

And all these sorrows I have seen
They lead me to believe
That everything's a mess

We took a sharp turn and there we were, at the hotel.

But I wanna dream
I wanna dream
Leave me to dream

The car stopped, and that is when we stopped singing. I watched as the headlets slowly dimmed out before I said anything.

Niall and I sang together and not intentionally. It was like we bonded.

"That's my favorite song right now," I whispered. I don't know why I was whispering, it was just how the atmosphere was. After I spoke, it fell silent again. Both of us didn't move.

Awkward.

"Yeah, It's a good song." Niall pulled out his keys and opened the door. Following his league he locked the car and we both walked down the parking garage to the doors. We walked at the same pace, but the distance between us was big.

He held the door for me, and also held the door open when we walked into the hotel. Niall pushed the button to the elevator and it opened right away, thank goodness. Sleep was taking over my whole body so fast that I could pass out in this elevator.

Luckily I didn't, and the doors opened quickly. Again, I followed Niall down the hall and once we got to Aspen and I's door he stopped along with me.

"Do you want me to mix you up a cup of tea?"

My heart sank so fast I coughed. Standing there looking at him, I couldn't tell if he was serious or not. If he was he must be crazy. Not being able to say anything made him crack a smile.

"Give me your key Sarah." Reaching into my pocket and pulling out the key I managed to unlock the door myself. This time Niall followed me inside.

I threw my bag on to the couch while he grabbed two tea bags and glasses. Leaving him be, I grabbed pajama pants from my suit case and headed to the bathroom.

Not even telling him what I was doing, I shut the door and quickly took off my leggings.

"What is even happening," I whispered to myself like a crazy woman. My leggings rolled up, making me just throw them in the corner to worrry about them later.

Stepping into my fuzzy cupcake bottoms and throwing up my hair into a low ponytail, I opened my contact case.

Lets take a second everyone, I never change my contacts and this is one of the few times I have.

I'm a lazy mother fucker.

Grabbing my printed, round glasses and putting them on slowly I realized How much I missed these things.

I smiled to myself in the mirror before I walked out.

The first thing I saw was Niall sitting on the couch with a cup of tea in his hands. Once he saw me he set down his tea. Then his mouth got wide.

"Wow, I forgot how it made me feel to see you in glasses."

-Authors Note-

Thank you so much for commenting/voting.... It means a lot.

Anyways, you will see more 'Narah' moments soon! I hope you enjoyed this one haha.

Have a great day!

Please, Vote and Comment :)

•Kiley

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 303 62
**READ AT YOUR OWN RISK** "It's fucking crazy, because you'd think I'd remember you, I'd remember them, maybe I'd at least remember us! But I don't a...
1K 31 32
Broken hearts. Broken dreams. But all she wants is to see what love really is on this Hell called Earth
906K 14K 55
When two different worlds collide..