Struggles of a Fangirl

Door SincerelyPink

Being a fan girl is hard and Kacey Miller is all types of awkward, naturally and socially. But she's also the... Meer

Struggles of a Fangirl
The Struggle
Cast Call Closed
Struggle #1
Struggle #2
Struggle #3
Struggle #4
Struggle #5
Struggle #6
Struggle #7
Struggle #8
Struggle #9
Struggle #10
Struggle #11
Struggle #12
Struggle #13
Struggle #15
Struggle #16
Struggle #17
Struggle #18
Struggle #19
Struggle #20
Struggle #21
Struggle #22
Struggle #23
Struggle #24
Struggle #25
Struggle #26
Struggle #27
Struggle #28
Struggle #29
Struggle #30
Struggle #31
Struggle #32
Struggle #33
Struggle #34
Struggle #35
Struggle #36
Struggle #37
Struggle #38
Struggle #39
Struggle #40
Struggle #41
Struggle #42
Struggle #43
Struggle #44
Struggle #45
Struggle #46
Struggle #47
Struggle #48
Struggle #49
Struggle #50
Struggle #51
Struggle #52
Struggle #53
Struggle #54

Struggle #14

12.5K 329 103
Door SincerelyPink

Tumblr was blowing up, Twitter was blowing up, Instagram was blowing up. Every social networking site was on being over run with Team Mindless. MB is ustreaming right now and they're about to announce the name of the tour. The boys are sitting on the couches infront of the laptop, just talking to the fans right now and giving shout outs while we watch from off camera.

 Right now it's about 4 something in the afternoon and we havent done much today except lounge around the hotel room watching tv. I called my parents and Jayla to keep them up to date on what's going on out here. Jayla keeps bugging me to make her an outfit at the design studio but I've been so busy working on MB's designs that I haven't had to time to put something together.

 "Alright the name of the tour is..." Roc drawls out slowly for dramatic effect.

 "The Against All Odds Tour!" The boys exclaim in unison. They start bouncing up and down, clapping and cheering, reminding me off what I would do if I was one of the fans tuned into the ustream right now. "I hope everyone has their tickets because we've been going hard in the studio for yall and we cant wait to see everyone." Prince says, doing a little dance in his seat. I laugh at his contagious energy and he looks up, meeting my eye. Before I know it he's on his way over to me, grabbing my wrist and pulling me towards the laptop.

 "Everyone say hi to Kacey!" He says, positioning me infront of the camera.

 My eyes bug out, Team Mindless already hates me, is he trying to get them to send me death threats too? I wave awkwardly at the camera, "Hey every body...."

 Prince chuckles and pokes me in the side, "Exscuse her, she's shy."

 "No I'm not." I say, nudging him back, he laughs and sticks his tongue out at me. I laugh at how childish he is sometimes. I push him playfully before taking his spot on the couch beside Ray. We skim through the comments that are flooding, I shout out a few people who are asking me to say hi to them. For a brief moment I feel famous from all the positive attention.

 Soon the other girls come over and introduce themselves to the fandom too. We all have fun playing around and joking with eachother. Even London wasn't her usual annoying self, she must be playing the good-girl roll for the camera. Typical actress.

 I notice that alot of the comments are asking who likes who, who's the prettiest and ect. Of course the boys and I ignore them to avoid drama but I won't be surprised if twitter is already starting rumors about us and shipping us with the boys. Honestly I'll try not to pay too much attention to them because I'm hoping for a drama free summer. I already know that will be kind of hard since we're around the boys so much but hey, I won't let them influence me.

 "Aight guys we outta this. We love yall, stay Mindless, peace." Prince throws up the peace sign and we all wave goodbye as he ends the video. He pulls the laptop onto his lap and logs onto his twitter. Everyone leaves the couches to go do their own thing around the hotel. I remain on the couch and wait for Prod to choose something to watch.

 "Hey, so how's the outfits going for the tour? Mine looks fresh right?" Ray Ray asks, walking into the living room and scrolling through his phone. He lays on the floor and rolls over onto his back. "Cuz I cant be walking on stage looking raggedy."

 I roll my eyes and throw a pillow at his face, "We're not gonna put you in something ugly alright? Besides, if you dont like it then you can wear your twice couture stuff."

 "Nah, the final touches aren't done yet. Twice couture is still in the process." He replies with a smirk.

 Prod sucks his teeth, "Man that junk been in process for half a year now. When you gonna start releasing clothes instead of stickers and phone cases?"

 "Really though," I back him up. "A phone case for 40 dollars? That thing better be bullet proof, water proof, crack proof and have a built in shield."

 Prince starts cracking up, he reaches over and high fives me. "Tell him Kacey."

 Ray laughs too, his throaty laugh echoing in the room. "I know you not trying to throw shade Mexico. What about your Outsiders blog that you stay talking about. We've only seen the logo and thats it." Prince scoffs but doesnt say anything. Ray nods, "Yeah, thats what I thought." He gets up and heads for the door. "Im going down to the dining area for some food, yall want something?"

 We shake our heads no and he leaves out the door. I scrunch my foreehad together, "He does know there's room service right?"

 "Let him walk." Prince says shrugging, I shake my head at him and he chuckles. "I'm gonna go bother London and see what she's up to." My stomach clenches at the mention of her name, Prince closes the laptop and sets it down before standing up. He leaves the room and heads down the hall towards London and Renee's room.

 My mind begins racing, trying to come up with the possible things that Prince and London will be doing in her room. For a moment I have the idea to go and follow him but I know London will have something smart to say and we'll just end up arguing. So i decide to distract my self by turning to Prodigy who is really into what ever crime show is on tv right now.

 "So what details can you give me about the tour this year?" I ask him.

 Prodigy looks at me, his wide brown twinkling with excitement. If you ever want to hold a good conversation with Prod, bring up topics like music, dancing or the group. He'll turn into a open book and just start babbling happily. "From what I've seen the set is gonna be crazy. It's our biggest set every and its got this dope lighting system that flashes in time with the beat. The fans are gonna love it." He says happily. I love how enthusiastic he gets when he talks about the plans for the tour.

 I nod and Prod goes on, "Walter is gonna put the promo poster up on our Tumblr page later on tonight. Ray made some drawings for the poster and let me just say that he has crazy nice skills man. I can't wait for everyone to see it."

 The ways the boys talk about each other even when the other isn't around is so cute. It's like they're real life brothers, the love for one another is truly real. Prodigy is like everyone's favorite brither. Everything about him is so down to earth and he keeps it real, there's no reason for him to be fake or make up stories. That's why I admire him so much.

 "Prod how do you always manage to remain so calm. Through all the drama and craziness, you've never taken to twitter or instagram to set things straight. You're always so laid back as the drama passes by." I tell him. He tilts his head to the side like he's thinking long and hard about my question. I can almost see the gears in his head turning as he thinks of answer.

 Finally he looks at me and shrugs, making us both chuckle. "I try not to get involve in all the craziness. The fans are sensitive and I dont want to do anything to upset them or making them feel like I'm against them. Roc, Ray and Prince are more outgoing and bold, then they get angry when the fans start turning against them. I keep my personal affairs on the low because at the end of the day, its all about the music."

 "See this is what I love about you!" I exclaims, his face falters and I feel myself blush. "Not in a die hard deep in love type way. I love your personality." I say laughing, he smiles that 100 watt smiles that the fans rarely see.

 "I wish interviewers asked questions like these. I'm sick of getting the same questions over and over. Soon they're going to be on us about this tour." He tells me, rolling his eyes.

 "The struggle of a celebrity," I say sarcastically. Living in the fast life sounds really fun, I wish I had interviewers and fans asking me questions everday.

 Our conversation is cut short when Roc races into the room with Renee hot on his heels. "Roc I'm going to kill you, give me my phone!" She exclaims. He snickers and runs in circles around the coffee table.

 "Guys listen to this: Roc is so sexy and that body? Yes LAWD!" He reads out loud.

 "Get out of my text!" Renee screams, lunging towards him. He dodges her arm and turns around, slamming right into London and Prince who just walked in. She stumbles backwards and Prince easily catches her in his arms. My eyes narrow at their embrace, wishing he would have just let her fall.

 "Damn Roc, I feel like I just ran into a brick wall." She says rubbing her shoulder. In a blink of an eye, her hand shoots out and brushes against Roc's biceps. "These muscles could be lethal." She says, caressing his arm.

 Roc flashes a cocky grin, "I know right, I've been working hard on them."

 Renee scoffs and snatches her phone from his hand, she storms over to us and sits next to me. "Is there a way to return her to where she came from?" She says under her breath.

 "I wish," I reply.

 Just then the door opens and Ray walks in. "Guess who're here!" He announces before stepping to the side.

 Roc zooms over to the door and pushes Ray out the way, "MY FAVORITE DJ!" He exclaims, grabbing Myles and lifting him over his shoulder. We all crack up at the way Roc is swinging Myles around like he weighs nothing.

 "Put me down fool!" Myles says, kicking his legs. Roc laughs and puts Myles down, just in time for Prod and Prince to walk over and dap him.

 Things are about to get crazier around here.

**

sorry for errors :D

COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT!!!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

90K 1.8K 20
Josh and Katie have been best friends since he first moved nextdoor midway through freshman year. They were attached to the hip and acted like they'v...
4.2M 87K 46
In our lives, we tend to say or do things that bring us regrets. Our decisions can be instant, and those are the worst, most terrible ones. So what w...
46.4K 1.1K 31
~ Featured 2× on @StoriesUndiscovered's Reading List Tales Of The Heart. ~ Featured on @WattpadEmpowered's Reading List Monthly Spotlight. ~ Winner...
4.8M 113K 96
She's back and better than ever. Living in Chicago for the junior Law program was a fun year of her life but Bailey-Belle couldn't be happier to be h...