The Hollows Of Hiraeth (โœ”๏ธ) |...

By __queenly__

Have you ever feared for your life? Due to recent circumstances, Sky Forest knows that feeling like the back... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight
Chapter Eighty-Nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Ninety-One
Chapter Ninety-Two
Chapter Ninety-Three
Chapter Ninety-Four
Chapter Ninety-Five
Chapter Ninety-Six
Chapter Ninety-Seven: Part One
Chapter Ninety-Seven: Part Two
Chapter Ninety-Eight: Part One
Chapter Ninety-Eight: Part Two
Chapter Ninety-Nine: Part One
Chapter Ninety-Nine: Part Two
Chapter One-Hundred: Part One
Chapter One-Hundred: Part Two
Epilogue
โ™” THE SEQUEL โ™”

Chapter Sixty-Four

31 3 9
By __queenly__

_________________________________

T h e   H o l l o w s O f
H    I    R    A    E T H
_________________________________

What I wanted to do was probably—definitely—something Jameson would not want me to do. I turned my body back to face Jameson and bit my lip, considering how to ask the question about going to a jail cell.

"Oh no," Jameson spoke before I even decided on how to word my ridiculous inquest.

"What?" I asked, surprised that he had already found fault in my question that I hadn't even asked yet.

"You're about to beg me to let you leave  this hall, right?" Jameson groaned and I raised my eyebrows, shocked that he would pick up on that just by me turning around to face him.

"Don't look amazed; you're an open book, and it's better I be direct because you're so stubborn that this argument could go on forever." I gasped at the insult he made which only earned me an amused smile from Jameson.

I grimaced as I thought of what to say, "Actually.." I looked up to see Jameson raise an eyebrow at me.

"This could take a little longer than forever, you'll never let me go." I sighed and Jameson chuckled.

"How bad is it?" He asked and I shook my head in response.

"Bad." I pursed my lips before continuing, I lifted up my head to begin to plead Jameson to let me go. "I want to go to the jail cells–"

"No." All joke and banter had quickly left the heavy air that seemed to put even more weight on my shoulders.

I began to protest when Jameson cut me off, "You're not going to visit Angela's killer." The thought of doing that shocked me more than the assumption Jameson was making that I would actually want to do that. Then again, it wasn't far off from what I actually wanted to do, and it wouldn't be a bad thing if we just happened to see that vile creep too.

I shook my head, "That's not who I want to see." The stress lines on Jameson's only showed up more prominent when his face expression conveyed confusion, and then his expression turned weary.

"I want to see Harry." I told him, adamant of what I wanted to do. Jameson held back no emotion as I saw bursts of all kinds in his eyes: confusion, surprise, despair, and the forbiddance of me acting on my request, that I could sense most of all.

"Why?" Jameson was hesitant with his response and I counted myself lucky that I hadn't got another 'no' again.

"I want to ask him why he did it, why he lied about it. Don't you?" I asked, though not pausing for an answer.

"I want to know what he knows, he told me that someone was controlling him, but who? And who's controlling this person? Jameson, there are so many things we could learn from this." My voice was almost desperate as I tried to list as many advantages to visiting Jameson's ex-friend in jail as possible.

Jameson stayed silent, but I could see that my reasons had an effect on him. He didn't look too sure on what he wanted to do, but I knew one thing about him, one thing that I'm fairly sure we have in common—he likes to know what's coming. It's probably a common thing in guardians, the need for information, so allowing them then to plan and calculate a way out of a situation.

I was about to beg again, when Jameson nodded slightly. I wasn't too sure if that meant a 'yes' or 'no' until he confirmed it.

"Let's go, I can get us out." Was all he said as he stood up. It was then that I noticed that our hands were entwined and I made no signal that I wanted to part from his touch. Jameson swerved in and out of the crowd, winding us through whatever gaps we could get through in order to get to the exit.

The guardians at the door simply peered at Jameson before gesturing for us to leave. I didn't know my way to the jail cells, and after this trek I probably still won't. Jameson, however, knew exactly where we were going and guided me through a maze of corridors and stairs, which is, of course, why I'll never remember the way.

When we finally got to the jail area, it seemed possible that the chaos had even made it's way down here, making it easy for Jameson to sneak us past the front desk.

"I didn't take you for a criminal mastermind, Jameson." I whispered as he lead me down a long corridor.

Jameson chuckled, "For you." He smiled down at me and I gazed up at him, wondering if there was a way that I could truly capture this moment. Jameson looked away first, swiping a card through a door once we reached it. He entered the room first, for which I was grateful, and kept a tighter grasp on my hand this time.

I saw why when I turned to each side of the corridor, seeing curious and worn out faces as they watched my every move. I would be lying if I said it didn't creep me out—because it did. Then I began to wonder what sort of crimes these people had committed; were they people like the unknown mastermind of all my attacks, people who broke the rules of the academy? Or were they people like Harry, innocent people who just happened to get swept into the whirlwind?

I didn't have time to question it anymore though, as Jameson turned left and walked us into a big room. In that big room, there was one very small cell, and upon peering in, I saw that it was Harry's cell.

Jameson refused to move any closer so I let go of his hand and walked over to the cell on my own. I heard a sigh behind me before I saw Jameson's shadow hover over mine. I turned around to face him, a few inches behind me, and he gave me a quick ernest nod. I smiled appreciatively before turning back to Harry's cell to see the owner rising up from a drab bed.

"Sky?" His eyes were wide in surprise, but I saw past all pretences and noticed his fading frame, dark deep circles under his eyes. Those eyes gazed off behind me, "Jameson?" Harry didn't take his time with getting to the front of his cell. I felt Jameson grab my hand, trying to pull me back. I planted my feet firmly to the ground but decided to hold onto a his hand.

"What are you doing here?" Harry asked, looking between Jameson and me. Jameson stepped forward so that he was standing in line with me.

I cleared my throat, "I–" I turned to look at Jameson, "We wanted to ask you something." I used the term 'something' very cautiously, since I knew in reality I wanted to shoot every question I had at him. But, feeling as if some of Jameson's tactful knowledge was seeping into me, I knew that I had to do this right. I turned back to see Harry's reaction, which was muted of course, but I couldn't help but notice the relief on his features.

"Okay." He agreed and I smiled, ready to ask my questions.

"Who are you working with?" I asked him and Harry gulped. I narrowed my eyes, my stare saying 'you agreed to tell us'. Just as I was about to use a warning and threatening tone on him, he spoke up.

"I can't tell you, but you'll find out soon." Harry looked elsewhere, as if ashamed by his omissions. Well, I would be too. That was a disgrace of an answer.

Jameson's body soon had edged forward enough to make anyone think I was in grave danger. "What do you mean, 'find out soon'?" Jameson asked, though his tone was more threatening than questioning.

"I swear," Harry seemed to tremble, "I know nothing." He told us, quivering with fear. Jameson, who was trembling with fury, was about to strangle the poor guy when I intervened.

I placed a palm on his shoulder, "Jameson." It was only his name, but it spoke volumes, it was a warning, yet soft enough that I felt him relax under my touch. I stepped forward so that I was next to Jameson, ready to ask a question of my own. Instead, I got a fright when Jameson beat me to it.

"Why were you working with this person?" Jameson asked, a tone so deathly and sour that it sounded as if he'd never met Harry before in his life. Harry's eyes lingered on me before they switched to Jameson's hard glance.

Harry sighed, averting his eyes, "We made a deal." He told us and I instantly felt sympathy for him, then again, he was promised something; he did it willingly.

"What did they promise you?" Again, Jameson beat me to it, and I began to regret ever asking him to come here in the first place. However, Jameson's question had made Harry stumble on his words, and I could feel Jameson becoming impatient.

Luckily enough, Harry spoke up before Jameson could rip off his head. "They promised to keep a secret." He admitted, sounding depressed.

"What is the secret?" I finally spoke up and Harry's eyes were looking everywhere but at mine. He sighed and out of the corner of my eye I saw Jameson's arm reach in the cell and grab Harry by the collar. I instantly dove into action and tugged at Jameson's sleeve.

"Jameson, stop." He wasn't listening to me as his eyes sent a million threats to Harry just by looking at him. "Please?" My voice was soft and light, hoping to quickly attract Jameson's attention. And that it did, Jameson's arm froze and he drew it back to his side. With one last soothing rub of Jameson's arm, I turned to face Harry with an eyebrow raised.

Harry pulled at his hair as he squeezed his eyes shut. A few moments passed, of which I spent anticipating his response; what is so bad that someone was able to control him by? Then again, if it was kept a secret, it's always bad.

Then, not even opening his eyes, his voice—barely audible and strained—spoke out.

"I raped someone."

_________________________________

OH JESUS IM SORRY

I'm eating

Wow

A miracle

Bye humans

___________
Next update: MONDAY, THE 6TH MONTH ANNIVERSARY OF THIS BOOK
___________

SIXTY-FIVE SPOILER:

WHAT IS HARRY ON ABOUT?

WHO?

HOW?

WHEN?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

QUOTE OF THE CHAPTER:

REMEMBER THIS ONE!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 1.1K 60
Formerly known as "The Heartthrob Won't Leave Me Alone!" - "God Blake, you're a true enigma" Her eyes widened slightly at his words. "I don't underst...
707K 25.1K 74
"๐™๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™จ ๐™›๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ซ๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ง, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™ค๐™›...
94.4K 2.8K 77
CONTENT CONTAINS : SELF HARM SUICIDAL THOUGHTS SUICIDE IDEATION SUICIDE ATTEMPTS MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT TORTURE ABUSE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUA...
58.2K 1.8K 37
"It's torture every time you look at me." "You will be fine." "Oh, baby. I hope I will be or I'll have to come back and haunt your fine ass. Then you...