One Piece

Da MamaWani

This will be one shots, a new and improved version of ones I have already done, and are continuing to do. Altro

i wasnt lying when i told y'all.
Requests Etc (important)
Luffy
Roronoa Zoro
Eustass Kidd
Trafalgar Law
Rob Lucci
Portgas. D. Ace.
Marco
Buggy
Rocinante
Rayleigh
Law
Two Idiots
Sanji
Crocodile
Doflamingo
Yandere Z
Akainu
Kizaru
Kaku
Paulie
Jabra
Arlong
Garp
Usoppp
Red Hair
#ShaRin
#SmoDia
I Heart The Chef
Frozen Heart
White Chaser
Katakuri

Coby

7.3K 162 24
Da MamaWani

You sigh, getting up from the chair in your office and open your door, leaning in the doorway.

You heard the footsteps of a few soldiers a couple meters away and nodded to them. The lot of them immediately saluting back.

You smile softly as you look around for your pink headed partner, he always seemed to swim around your office at this time of day, and you needed someone to talk to.

'The hell is he at?'

Your thoughts were broken through when a group of Vice Admirals walked past and gave you a knowing nod and a few waves.

You bowed your head slightly and smile as Coby comes running to your side, his hand glued to the side of his forehead.

"Vice Admiral Y/n!"

You chuckle and place his hand down, patting his shoulder.

"Greetings Coby, please, come in with me."

You saw the look on his face diminish from that of a marine captain to that of a child about to be scolded.

You walked in with him trailing behind you, sitting down in your nice chair. He closes the door, and sits in front of you.

"Wh-what do you want to talk with me about Vice Admiral?"

You hum and slide the coat on your shoulders off, draping it on the chair behind you.

"Just wanted to talk with my loyal little Coby, is that a problem?"

He shook his head and blushed softly, looking at you sheepishly.

You smile and run your hands along the wall behind you as you walked.

"Why do you want to talk with me, Vice Admiral?"

You sigh and look his way, a blush sprouting on his face.

"Knock the formalities off, we're not in the presence of officials anymore, Coby."

He nods and gulps thickly.

"Okay...Y/n."

"Good, now."

You make your way back to your seat, crossing your arms behind your head and propping your feet up on the desk.

"Talk to me Coby, what's been going on?"

"W-well.."

He swallowed and looked at you with a kind of glint in his eye.

"A few of the other subordinates have been promoted to lieutenant of a few of the admirals as of vice admirals."

His voice quivered as he sighed and looked at you sorrowfully.

"And other lieutenants are being replaced by others to accompany other admirals."

"And you're telling me this because, Coby?"

He stood from his chair and bowed his head.

"Its been a pleasure working with you, Vice Admiral L/n."

°°°°°
Your heart stopped beating at that moment, a clouded memory filling your head as you stood to your feet to protest.

"Coby, don't play games with me, what are you talking about!?"

He smiles slightly at you,tears springing at the corner of his eyes.

"They're going to send me to another marine base to accompany a new Vice admiral."

You swallow hard and you feel tears sting your cheeks.

"A-are you alright with this, Coby?"

He looks at you, a small frown on his usually smiling lips.

"Of course, I..I have to do what they say. I want to be a great admiral some day...and defying the ranks wouldn't help me in the slightest.."

Your eyes widened. Back to a time when these words were for fun,back when either of you were anything but measly children....

Flashback

"Come on Y/n! If you want to be a admiral you'll have to get through me first!"

"Coby! Give it back!"

You reached for the long wooden sword that your father had given you, almost tripping as Coby snatched it away just as you got a good grab.

"Coby!"

"Haha! You have to be quicker than that to get it back Y/n! I'm going to be the greatest Admiral to ever sail amongst the marines!"

Your frown lit up to a smile as you tackled him to the ground, grabbing the sword and raising it high in the air.

"And I'll always be there to protect you, Admiral Coby!"

End of flashback

Your eyes burned from the tears as you sat at your desk, now alone.

"I'll always be there to protect you...."

Your voice was barely audible through your gasping cries, your heart aching and chest burning.

"I...Coby..."

Your sorrow was soon filled with burning rage, sending your desk and papers toppling over onto the floor.

"I said I'd always be there and now they rip you away from me!? We had plans dammit, plans! Plans to make this navy better!"

Hot salty tears ran down your flushed cheeks as a few of the lower ranked men came bursting into the room.

You sank to your knees sobbing as a few of the juniors draped your coat over you, escorting you out of the office and out onto the deck.

Sobs racked your chest as tears spilled from your eyes and onto the wood of the deck.
"Vice admiral!?"

"What's wrong with her?"

"I don't know, somebody get Garp!"

"No you idiot that won't help her!"

All the commotion around you made your head spin, your eyes falling closed as you collapse onto the deck, tears still streaming.

°°°°°
The next thing you knew, you sat up in a warm unfamiliar bed, a glass of water beside you.

You grabbed it and took a long drink from it as the door to the room opened, letting light stream into the dark room.

"Vice Admiral Y/n, I see you're awake."

A rather gruff and deep voice rang from the tall figure standing in the doorway, two cigars promptly stuck between his lips.

"Sm-smoker...I'm sorry..."

He merely grunted in reply as he shut the door behind him and sat at the foot of the bed.

"My bed comfortable for you?"

You feel your cheeks heat up and quickly get up, scratching the back of your head.

"Sorry..I just..."

A small chuckle left his lips.

"You and that boy are something else, beyond friendship I've ever seen."

He stands and grasps your shoulders firmly.

"He has a dream, and I know how you feel about it, however you aren't going to get him back sitting here.."

You look up at him and smile hugging him around the middle and quickly pulling back.

"Thank you Smoker...thank you."
He merely smiles in reply, something he doesn't do very often.

"Go on now, we're stopping at the next port where we've got a signal from his ship. You can take him back and evacuate  out of there quickly."

You nod and follow him out of the room and onto the deck of the G-5 ship.

"Wait, Smoker, where's my ship..?"

"We had it docked back at HQ you weren't to far off so we made sure to not keep it there without you on it."

You smile and thank him again as a ship came into view.

"That one?"

"That one."

Your heart raced and you looked over at Smoker with a warm smile.

As the ship docked beside the other, you wasted no time in hopping aboard the deck of the ship.

Lieutenants all stood at attention and turned stock still.

"Can any of you boys tell me where Coby is?"

A few of them looked at one another and nodded.

"Yes ma'am! He's currently on the starboard side of the ship!"

You bow your head with thanks and quickly make your way to where Coby presumably was.

A pink head of hair came into view and you smashed yourself against the railing to not be seen.

You merged to the left side, and quickly stopped as Coby turned his head the other way you sigh in relief and gently place a hand on his shoulder, startling him slightly.

"V-vice Admiral Y/n!"

You nod and turn him to the G-5 crew that was settling a walkway between the two ships.

"Vice admiral I...I can't.."

"Yes you can, when we get back to HQ I'm going to speak with them and get you a permanent position beside me, or so help me!"

You saw the faintest blush on his cheeks as he boarded the ship.

"When you rise in the ranks Coby, I want you to know I'll always be there with you, even if I have to be a Vice Admiral the rest of my life to see you succeed to being what I know you will achieve."

A tear glided across his cheek as he nodded and turned away, sniffling.

You smile and wipe it away with your thumb, quickly pecking his cheek.

"I'll always be there..."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

776 29 7
๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ ๐‘ท๐‘ฐ๐‘ฌ๐‘ช๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฟ ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘น You and Luffy were best friends! basically stuck at the hip. So when he told you he'd be king of the pirates you sm...
59.1K 1.5K 13
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ๐‰๐Ž๐ˆ๐ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‚๐‘๐„๐–!โž (๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ) ๐ฌ๐Ÿ- โ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ง๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง.โž ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ. ๐˜‹ ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜บ ๐˜น ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ!๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
2.6K 25 19
This story about an young girl who had an wish and ended up in her favorite anime series. Little dose she have she starts having feelings for captain...
461K 10.7K 33
A series of One Piece x Reader one-shots from my account on DeviantArt. From fluff to angst... Hope you enjoy! Requests are currently closed! I don'...