Reboot | BTS ร— Red Velvet

By exlibrisantics

The beloved variety show 'Hello Baby' is getting a face lift. But what will happen when you mix kids with 2 i... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five

thirteen

3.7K 174 54
By exlibrisantics

"You aren't going to watch the first episode with everyone?" Taehyung asked as he walked past Joy and Yeri's shared room to see Joy lounging on her bed, scrolling on her phone.

Joy shook her head as Taehyung walked in her room and sat on Yeri's bed. Joy sat up in her bed and faced Taehyung. "I could never watch myself on variety shows. It is just too awkward for me."

Taehyung nodded, not having that issue for himself but understanding why that could make someone feel awkward. "So you don't like to watch We Got Married with your husband?" He asked, looking at Joy from the corner of his eye.

Joy simply shook her head. She fiddled with her fingers, suddenly feeling awkward talking about Sungjae.

"How is Sungjae doing by the way?" Taehyung asked, trying to make coversation. "I haven't been able to talk with him for a while."

"He's good." Joy said in a soft voice. "He has a girlfriend." She said before she could stop herself. As soon as she said it, she covered her mouth.

"You aren't supposed to know that." She said slowly.

Taehyung was shocked, to say the least. Him and Sungjae have been friends for at least a year, being born in the same year. Taehyung had the impression that they were close, but clearly they weren't if Sungjae couldn't even tell him about his relationship.

"Who else knows?" Taehyung asked without thinking himself.

"I think just me and Ricky. Maybe Changjo." Joy said, thinking of the Teen Top members that Sungjae was close with. Sungjae was so close to them that they even met Joy, taking her out for drinks.

Taehyung nodded, knowing the boy's close relationship to one another. "He didn't tell his members?"

Joy shrugged. "I didn't really ask."

"So he told you because he didn't want for you to grow feelings for him?" Taehyung asked, trying to understamd Sungjae's mindset.

Joy let out a small laugh and looked down at her hands. "That didn't really work out."

Taehyung automatically stopped his motion and noticed Joy's changed mood. "Joy, I-,"

"You didn't know. Neither did he." Joy cut him off.

Taehyung felt horrible for asking her so many questions about Sungjae when she had feelings for him.

Taehyung let out a small chuckle. "I guess we were both betrayed by him."

Joy smiled at the joke even thought it wasn't especially funny, it was just nice to know that someone else felt the same way as she did.

"I say we put glue in his toothpaste. Or maybe in his shampoo." Taehyung said with his rectangular smile.

"I know there's a music video that we can get ideas for revenge from." Joy said, remembering watching an older music video that featured girls playing pranks on a guy.

"Heart to Heart by 4minute. It has at least 5 ways to make a guy regret whatever he did to you." He said easily.

Joy laughed and calmed down enough to think rationally. "Sungjae isn't a bad guy. He is just doing what he wants to do for love."

"Guys." A voice said from the doorframe. Joy turned around to see Namjoon smiling at the two. "The episode finished so we are going to celebrate."

Joy smiled and quickly got up from the bed with Taehyung quick on her heels and raced down the stairs.

Namjoon was opening a bottle of wine and Yoongi was passing around cans of beer. Seulgi declined, not particularly liking to drink and he passed Yeri and Jungkook who were talking quietly to themselves in the far side of the kitchen.

Hoseok and Namjoon started filling up the wine glasses and passing them around to the members who didn't have beers.

Finally, Hoseok stood on top of one of the chairs so that he was above all of the other members. He rose his glass up and smiled. "To our first broadcast and many for the future."

Everyone rose their own drinks and drank other than Yeri and Jungkook who laughed at Namjoon who lifted his glass too far and spilled the red liquid all over his white shirt.

"Should we take a picture?" Taehyung suggested, bringing his phone from his pocket.

Everyone automatically crowded around Taehyung. Namjoon had Wendy stand in front of him so that she could cover his wine stained shirt.

Joohyun stood behind Seulgi who was standing next to Taehyung. Seulgi noticed her leader standing behind her and moving behind her. Since Seulgi is taller than her, Joohyun would be better to stand in the front of the frame with Taehyung.

Yeri and Jungkook rose from their seats and noticed the same issue that Joohyun had with Yeri.

Hoseok and Jungkook both scooped Yeri up and rose her above so that she could easily be seen by the camera. Yeri was laughing hysterically, not used to being held by other guys.

"Put me down!" Yeri said as she was hitting the top of Hoseok's shoulders.

"Smile!" Taehyung called so that everyone would be aware of him taking the photo.

Taehyung took a few pictures at once just in case one of them came out blurry. Once he was done, he put the phone down and everyone released from their tight formation.

Taehyung started to look at the picture, Joohyun looking over his shoulder.

Taehyung's eyes automatically went to Joohyun. She was smiling almost in the same way he was except when she did it, it looked glamorous and gorgeous instead of goofy when he did it.

"That's a really good picture." Joohyun said, smiling again while looking at it.

Taehyung felt his throat close for a second, feeling weird to think the way he did when she was right next to him.

"Should I post this?" He asked her and she quickly nodded.

His fingers fidgeted over the letters as he typed the caption to the picture. He finally posted it and Joohyun asked to look at the comments that were being quickly written.

"They liked the show!" Joohyun called over the conversations that were echoing all throughout the house.

"We are even the first searched on Naver!" Jin called, holding his own phone in his hands.

"I can only find rave reviews for the show." Wendy said as she was scrolling on her own phone.

Joohyun took another look at Taehyung's phone and read some of the comments.

'Such a visual group of people... I'm jealous.'

'Take pictures with the kids next time too'

'Someone help Yeri!'

'Taehyung and Joohyun suit each other so well.'

'Taehyung, take a selca with just you and Irene. It will become a legendary photo.'

The comments continued like that. Joohyun was relieved that the response to this picture was a lot better than the previous one but her focus drifted from that to the comments about her and Taehyung.

Joohyun took another look at the picture and agreed that they did look good together. And the thought of them being together scared her.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 6.1K 58
What would happen if you put two famous groups together in one house? Started: October 26, 2016 Ended: July 14, 2017
28.6K 1K 23
Wendy comes from a conservative christian family who believes that liking someone of the same gender is unacceptable, and is a form of mental disorde...
792K 18K 162
๐๐“๐’' ๐๐š๐›๐ฒ [ UNDERGOING HEAVY EDITING ] A short, young and talented girl by the stage name Baby, who happens to be apart of one of the biggest...
4.1K 62 6
No secret can ever be perfectly kept especially not when the secret is one of two idols. Min Minrei thought her secret would be kept but unfortunatel...