The Bad Boy Wants The Athlete

By RainbowManedPegasus

ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴇᴀsʏ, ʙᴜᴛ ғɪɢᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪs ʜᴀʀᴅᴇʀ. ****** Rainbow Dash, the kind of person who ca... More

The Bad Boy Wants The Athlete
1 - Rarity
2 - Second Impression
3 - I'm going to hell
4 - I'm in hell
5 - 12 hours
6 - Detention
7 - Friends
8 - Friends pt. 2
9 - Hangover
10 - Good Morning
11 - Daddy Issues
12 - Get Off of Me
13 - free succ
14 - I'm hotter than you
15 - You're still short and cute
16 - U R A Q T
17 - It's not my birthday
18 - Keep Lying
19 - The Truth
20 - You look good
21 - Royal Flush
22 - Drowning
23 - Rarity, Again
24 - Issues
25 - Denial
26 - Promise
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
Chapter 41: He's here
Chapter 42: J-E-ALOUS

6.2 - Detention pt. 2

3.3K 110 89
By RainbowManedPegasus

You're taking up a fraction of my mind

Every time I watch you serpentine

******

Soarin and I are walking with Vice Principal Luna walking in front of us. Right after telling us to go with her to the office because she needed to talk to us about our current behavior that caught the teachers' attention. Soarin and I stayed silent for the entire saunter and he was just chewing bubblegum the entire time. I was stressed out, but mostly, I did not care about going to the office of the vice-principal just because of my behavior.

I groan, audible enough for Soarin to hear, "Are you having fun now, Soarin?"

He smirks, "The fun is just getting started, don't get too excited." he says before winking at me and I roll my eyes. We stop in front of Vice Principal Luna's office and she opens the door, gesturing us to come in before her. We walk inside the dark room, not a single light turned on, just the rays of sunlight passing through blinds creating patterns of lines on the table. This just looks dramatic as fuck.

"Please take a seat, Soarin and Rainbow." Vice Principal Luna says as she takes a seat. Soarin and I both place a hand on the seat on the left and we glare at each other.

"I touched it first-"

He cuts me off, "I'm pretty sure I did!"

Vice Principal Luna groans, "Are you two seriously going to fight over that?" Soarin scoffs at me and walks over to the other chair and plops himself comfortably on the chair. I throw him a smirk as I take my seat. Vice Principal Luna crosses her hands together, "So you two might have an idea why you are called here."

Soarin grins, "No, we actually don't."

"I'll tell you two why then. I've received complaints about you two 'not getting along' very well."

We stare at her blankly for a moment before groaning, "It's not my fault why Soarin keeps annoying me!"

Soarin glares at me, "It's not my fault why you're short-tempered!"

I narrow my eyes, "What did you just say to me!?"

Vice Principal Luna facepalms, "Can't you two just be friends?" We both stare at her for a moment before answering in sync, "NO!"

"Why not?"

I point a finger at Soarin, "because he's annoying!"

Soarin also points a finger at me, "because she keeps on bad-wording me whenever I see her!"

I gasp, "I do not-!"

"ALRIGHT! Alright!" Vice Principal Luna interposes, "Rainbow Dash aren't you a part of the Elements of Harmony? You and your friends are all the role model students of the school. You and your friends are also the representatives of the school."

I clicked my tongue and stare at her, "And?"

She rolls her eyes, "Well, why aren't you doing that?"

I scoff, "I'm just a part of their group, I can't do all their jobs."

"Aren't you the element of loyalty?"

"...yeah?"

"Exactly, why aren't you being nice to Soarin?"

"Because I'm not the element of kindness?"

"So?"

"Vice Principal Luna, I'm the element of loyalty for a reason."

She stares at me, looking shocked, "Alright, since you two don't want to be friends, I'm just going to force you two to be friends."

Soarin looks at her with a baffled expression, "Excuse me, what? How exactly are you going to do that?"

Vice Principal Luna smiles, "You two are going to be spending a week together, yes this is mandatory. That means your detention time extends but instead of going to the detention room, you two will stick with each other until Friday, starting today."

My jaw drops, "W-what!? Please tell me you're kidding." Soarin stifles a laugh beside me and I glare at him, "This isn't funny!"

"I'm sorry, kids, but I didn't have any other choice. As I have observed, you two have not spent a single day to at least try to get along with each other on the campus. I thought it was just a coincidence that whenever I see you two you'd just have a little disagreement, but I guess I can confirm that you two won't be resolving any of your conflicts."

My jaw was still hanging in disbelief. Is this a dream? Can a bus please hit me so I can wake up from this nightmare? I slowly turn my head to face Soarin, he was sitting in a relaxed manner, looking at me with amusement. Why is he looking at me like that!? Vice Principal Luna forces a smile, "Alright, you two are dismissed."

I groan, standing up from my seat and I swing the door open, walking out the room followed by Soarin who closes the door behind me. I heave an irritated sigh, trying to process what just happened and what is going to happen for the rest of the week. I shake my head, trying to get myself to relax as I turn my back to face Soarin who just popped his bubblegum. "You call that fun!?"

He chuckles, "That was more fun than I expected it to be."

I glare at him as I tackle him down and we both end up on the floor where my hands were on his neck, "What the hell did you just do!?"

He grabs both of my hands and flips us over where he is on top of me and he cups my cheek, "All part of the plan, sweetheart."

I grab his arms again, pushing him to the side and going on top of him, trapping his legs together. I pin his wrists down beside his head, gritting my teeth, "Do you understand how bad 1 week sounds!?"

He smiles, not attempting to push me off, "Well, if Vice Principal Luna sees us like this it'll be one month."

"Rainbow Dash! Are you trying to kill him!?"

I snap my head to see Vice Principal Luna looking at me with her eyes widened. I quickly got off of Soarin, pulling him up and we both stand up, "No, no, we're just doing what friends do, that was just- uh, training! You know? In case of self-defense whenever a friend gets robbed?" I laugh nervously.

Vice Principal Luna looks at me with disbelief, "You are lucky I am not Principal Celestia." she shakes her head and walks back in her office and shuts the door in front of us.

I groan, "Well this is just climactic."

******

"Alright, you two, Vice Principal Luna told me that you two will re-arrange all these books, so, good luck." Miss Cheerilee says as she walks away from us. She suddenly stops on her tracks and faces us, "You two know how to arrange all of these right?"

We both shake our heads and she sighs, "We arrange them by classification, I hope you know what that means."

We shake our heads again and she groans, "Alright, do you see these shelves?" She asks, pointing a finger on the top left of the shelf. "The arrangement starts there, up to the right. Then after this shelf is done, you'll start again on the second shelf of the bay, starting from the left to the right, until the entire bay is shelved. Then you move on to the next bay and do it all over again."

We pause for a moment before nodding. She grabs a book from the table and points on the spine, "This is the label, called call numbers in fiction books, and they always come along with the three first letters of the author's last name. And this letter above it is the collection code, you know, to classify the books, what separates them from the other books? Okay, you get it, now..."

I look at Soarin who's intently looking at the book Ms. Cheerilee is holding. His arms were crossed and his eyebrows were furrowed as he lightly nods at Cheerilee's instructions. I never knew he could be attentive, I mean, in Biology class he seemed distracted but he was able to ace the recitation. I was just lucky because I was writing on notes, meanwhile I didn't see any notebook on Soarin's desk.

I didn't notice that I was staring at him for too long, and I finally realize that he is pretty attractive, not gonna lie. His hair was slicked back, seeming like it was effortlessly groomed. It was like what every person would imagine what a bed hair would look like, casual yet elegant. His navy blue color just compliments his pale blue skin. His nose had just the right angle and the distance between of all of his features were enticing. His emerald green eyes were captivating, it was as if he was staring into my soul, he was just so-

"Dash, I know I'm tempting and all but you don't have to stare at me for too long."

I flinch as he abruptly interrupts my thoughts, snapping me back to reality. My eyes widen as I realize that I've been eye-raping for him too long. Dammit, I'm turning into Twilight. I feel my cheeks slightly heating up and I shake my head, looking at Soarin again with his lips forming into an amused smirk. His eyes were still glued on the book Ms. Chererilee is holding.

"I was just wondering how ugly you are, no need to get all high and mighty about it." I snidely remark, trying to make up for the fact that I was ogling him for too long.

"Excuse me, are you two even listening?" Ms. Cheerilee asks, interjecting into our conversation as she raises a brow.

"Yes, yes, I was listening, Rainbow Dash was just a bit distracted." Soarin replies, giving her a beguiling smile. I glance at Ms. Cheerilee, noticing that her pupils were dilating a bit. Huh, what is Soarin doing to these women?

"Well, now you two know how to shelve fiction books, I should get back to what I was doing before you two came here." She briefs caustically, forcing a smile and walking away, "No making out by the way!"

I groan loudly, "I don't like him!" I shout back and she puts a finger over her lips, eyeing me, "This is a library, honey, no shouting." She says before continuing to walk away from us.

A minute of silence passes and Soarin shifts his attention away from the books and glances up at me, "Well?"

I narrow my eyes, giving him a bemused expression, "Well what?"

He raises his eyebrows and forces a smile, "Aren't you going to start arranging the books?"

I blink at his sudden demand, forcing a fake smile as well, "Me? Who got us into detention?"

"You." He bluntly retorts but doesn't blink an eye, making me wonder if he was actually joking or being serious.

I glower, "Wow, I brought this up to myself then, huh?"

"Yes, weren't you the one who didn't let me borrow notes?" He urges at my disdainful manner towards his requests.

"That was a rhetorical question." I scoff.

"That was also a rhetorical question."

I glare at him as I exhale sharply, "If you want to be home early you might want to get this done, right?"

His impression suddenly changes, the arrogance was no more to be found as he chuckles, "Wait, wait, I'm going to ask something."

I heave another sigh, holding myself back from losing my patience with him, "What?"

"Why were you staring at me?"

I look at him for a second before flicking my tongue, "No reasons."

I stare at the books on the library book cart, grabbing each book and taking a glimpse on the labels. Soarin bends down, scanning over the book spines, taking the books that had the letter 'B' for the collection code. "Alright, you take the letter A's, I'll take the B's," Wow, I see a potential dominant person here, wait, what the fuck am I saying!? "Whatever that means we're just going to have to separate them from each other, then you'll take the C's and I'll take the D's."

I snicker whilst grabbing all the books that had the letter A on it, "You wanna take the D's, huh."

He smirks, "You can have one after we finish this, alright, Dash?"

"I was joking."

He chuckles, "You gawking at me a while ago tells otherwise."

I drop the books on the table and grit my teeth, "I wasn't gawking at you, you-you-"

He places the books on the table and walks up to me, bending a little to my height and leans in close to my face. I bend backwards a little, feeling my breath stop as he pushes a strand of hair behind my ear, "Cat got your tongue, sweetheart?"

I stare at him with my eyes widened, "Soarin, can we just finish this so we can go home early?" I recommend, my voice hitching.

He straightens up and takes the book he placed on the table, "Aren't you just a little excited today? Of course, babe, we'll finish early."

I strike a book close to his neck, narrowing my eyes, "Say one more innuendo and this will go down your throat."

He grins, not looking a bit scared, "Anything for you, babe, as long as you don't ogle me again."

I roll my eyes, "One, don't call me that, two, get over it."

"Oh, so you do admit that you were eye-raping me." he says smugly.

"Shut up, Soarin."

******

This is my favorite chapter, i think, or maybe i just havent fixed the rest yet, but it still is

I now know how to shelve books at the library, i never knew writing stories would be a good form a research

anyways this is the new chapter 7 :D i was going to add the thunderlane finding trixie hot part (if any of you remember of that) but this is so much better

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.3K 2K 27
The New celebrity "Trouble maker", Soarin Skies comes to town, It Doesn't look good for Rainbow Dash. Multiple troubling events start to happen and a...
51.4K 1.2K 40
"Do you think it's funny?" "What?" "Everything you have done." ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── Start: June 14,2016- First plot Octo...
24K 561 21
Rainbow Dash is an athletic, sporty, confident girl. She is NOT one for sappy things. But when she meets him, what will happen? With Rainbow Dash's p...
4.8K 74 10
Rainbow Dash is Leaving to go to the Wonderbolts Academy, the best College for Athletics. 12 of her teammates from CHS are joining her and have obtai...