Forced to become Mrs Styles (...

By molly180697

Harry Styles fan fiction. When Emma was forced into an arranged marriage by her grandmother all she wanted... More

Chapter one.
Chapter two
Chapter three.
Chapter four.
Chapter five.
Chapter six.
Chapter seven.
Chapter eight.
Chapter nine.
Chapter ten.
Chapter eleven.
Chapter twelve.
Chapter thirteen.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
Chapter fourteen.
Chapter sixteen.
Chapter seventeen.
Chapter eighteen.
Chapter nineteen.
Chapter twenty.
Chapter twenty one.
Chapter twenty two.
Chapter twenty Three.
Chapter twenty four.
Chapter twenty five.
Chapter twenty six.
Chapter twenty seven.
Chapter twenty eight.
Chapter twenty nine.
Chapter thirty.
Chaprer thirty one.
Chapter thirty two.
Chapter thirty three.
Chapter thirty four.
Chapter thirty five.
Chapter thirty six.
Chapter thirty seven.
Chapter thirty eight.
Chapter thirty nine.
Chapter forty.
Chapter forty one.
Chapter forty two.
Chapter forty three.
Chapter forty four.
Chapter forty five.
Chapter forty six.
Chapter forty seven.
Chapter forty eight.
Chapter forty nine.
Chapter fifty.
Chapter fifty one.
Chapter fifty two.
Playlist
Chapter fifty three.
Chapter Fifty four.
Chapter fifty five.
Chapter fifty six.
Chapter fifty seven.
Chapter fifty eight.
Chapter fifty nine.
Chapter sixty.
Chapter sixty one.
Chapter sixty two.
Chapter sixty three.
Chapter sixty four
Chapter sixty five.
Chapter sixty six.
Chapter sixty seven.
Chapter sixty eight.
Chapter sixty nine.
Chapter seventy
Chapter seventy one.
Chapter seventy two.
Chapter seventy three.
Chapter seventy four.
Chapter seventy five.
Chapter seventy six.
Chapter Seventy seven.
Chapter seventy eight.
Chapter seventy nine.
Chapter eighty.
Chapter eighty one.
Chapter eighty two.
Chapter eighty three.
Chapter eighty four.
Chapter eighty five.
Chapter eighty six.
AN - New book description "always alone" please read
Epilogue.
Explaing the ending :)
New story.

Chapter fifteen.

114K 2.9K 574
By molly180697

Chapter fifteen.

(AN – PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT)

HARRYS POV:

I’m woken up by the sunlight bursting through the huge balcony doors leading out from the bedroom and not to mention the unbearable heat. I was wrapped up in the covers clearly I’d forgotten I was no longer in freezing cold England when I fell asleep last night.

That was probably because I was too caught up in my thoughts about Emma, I still don’t really understand any of it no matter how much I think about it.

Firstly I’m meant to hate her right? She’s ruining my life. But that isn’t really her fault, I’m ruining her life too.  Secondly she’s so fucking attractive, like my ideal girl. Her personality well I used to hate it but it’s grown on me.

I like Emma, that I’m willing to admit only to myself though no one else needs to know because nothing going to happen between us. The main problem is that she doesn’t like me, not in the slightest. She hates me. Well at least I think she does.

I’d quite happily be something more with Emma, no I’m not talking about relationships there not really my thing but maybe like a friends with benefits sort of thing. That way I can have fun whilst being married to her and not have to sneak around with someone else without my family finding out.

Not that I seem to be talking to other girls lately I have barely even looked at girls since I met Emma. Which is incredibly odd for me because I was always the guy with a girl, never anything serious though. I had a new girl almost every night.  

I’m putting the lack of girls in my life down to the wedding, I’ve been so busy and stressed out. Also I can’t bring a girl home can I mum would have seen and known me and Emma weren’t really together.

Now I don’t like with her I guess I could bring girls home. That would be a bit awkward though bringing someone home to the flat I lived in with my ‘wife’.

Something needs to be done though, either with Emma or some other girl. It’s probably best with another girl then I’d get all these stupid thoughts of Emma out of my head.

It’s not like I seriously like her or anything? Is it …

My thoughts are interrupted my Emma waking up and wriggling about in my arms, oh did I forget to mention we were sort of spooning. Sleeping like this surly isn’t helping with all my confusion.

EMMAS POV:

‘’Harry’’ I mumble in a sleepy voice having just awoken.

‘’ yeah’’

‘’ ummm can you let go of me’’ I giggle slightly

Harry quickly removes his arms from around me and shuffles across the bed so he’s laid a few feet away from me.

I sit up and rub my eyes allowing them to gain focus on my surroundings, the room looks beautiful I don’t think I fully appreciated it earlier as I was too tired. Then again what do you expect from a honey moon suit they’re meant to look perfect.

‘’ What time is it?’’ I ask Harry after a minute or two of silence.

‘’ 11am’’ Harry reply quickly.

‘’ Well I’m going to shower then we’ll head out somewhere. What do you want to do today?’’ I ask whilst climbing out of bed. I’m still wearing Harry’s shirt he gave me last night after the embarrassing underwear incident. The shirt hangs down to the top of my thighs and is slipping off my shoulder a little as its far too big for me.

‘’ Ok. Whatever not too much though we’re going to be jet lagged all day remember, something lazy’’ Harry replies.

‘’ Yeah your right maybe the pool then go look around the shops for a bit’’ I suggest.

‘’ Whatever you say Mrs Styles’’ Harry mocks.

I ignore his joke and head towards the bathroom.

‘’ Why don’t I join you in the shower’’ Harry shouts from the bed.

‘’ How about no’’ I shout back.

‘’ But your my wife, pleeeeaaaseee’’ I shouts stretching out the last word.

I laugh shaking my head at him, part of me wishes we were showing together. Not because I like him or anything. Just because he’s hot who doesn’t want to shower with a hot guy?

Closing the door behind me I pull Harry’s shirt off over my head, it smells really good, just like Harry.

After I’ve been in the shower for about five minutes I hear an impatient knocking on the bathroom door.

‘’What?’’ I shout loudly over the running water.

‘’ I really need to pee’’ Harry shouts back.

‘’ Well you’ll have to wait I’m not ready yet’’ I reply.

‘’ I can’t seriously hurry up or I’m coming in’’

‘’Fucks sake Harry!’’ I shout angrily, as I turn off the shower and reach for a towel.

I cover myself up and open the door Harry just stands there staring at me for a bit too long.

‘’ I though you really needed to pee’’ I tease.

‘’ Err I do, just got a little distracted that’s all’’ he mumbles quickly pushing past me shutting the bathroom door behind me.

HARRYS POV:

Why does she have to look so fucking good in everything?

In sweats, normal clothing, dresses, the wedding dress, underwear, my t-shirt and now a towel.

I’ve only known Emma a month and its already becoming unbearable what am I supposed to do these next couple of years? I can’t continue seeing her like this and not acting on it it’s impossible.

I splash cold water over my face in an attempt to calm myself before leaving the bathroom.

When I go back in to the bedroom Emma is stood in front of the mirror wearing a skater skirt and crop to.

‘’ You look fine’’ I tell her knowing she’s probably stressing over the outfit.

‘’ Yeah but what about when I’m in a bikini?’’ she asks me.

What? How do I react to that? Hot as hell most probably.

‘’ What do you mean?’’ I ask trying to keep my cool.

‘’ Well you know… my scars… there going to be visible’’ Emma stutters clearly feeling upset.

‘’Oh. You’ll look fine Em, no one will even notice and if they do it doesn’t matter they don’t know you, the only person who does is me. And I already know and understand’’ I say in an attempt to reassure her.

‘’ Everyone will think I’m a freak’’ She says begging to sob.

‘’ I am a freak’’ she continues, crying more now.

‘’ Sssh Em, your no a freak honest. You’ve been through a lot and none of this makes you any less amazing or pretty or anything. It doesn’t change you’’ I tell her pulling her into my arms.

‘’ People won’t even notice you’ll be either in the pool so underwater or sunbathing. They aren’t even that visible’’ I continue as I trace small circles on her back.

Emma stay silent for a few seconds.

‘’ So you won’t be ashamed to be seen with me?’’ she asks wiping away her tears.

‘’ Of course not don’t be stupid’’ I tell her giving her a smile.

‘’ Sorry about all of this’’ Emma laughs in an attempt to cheer up.

‘’ I’ll just go do my hair and makeup then we can leave’’ she tells me walking away back in to the bathroom.

Seeing her like that pained me so much, I can’t even describe it. All I want to do is make it better, make it go away.

But I can’t, I feel completely useless I didn’t even know what to say. I’m pretty sure what I said didn’t really help her.

I decide not to mention it to her and just to try my best to make sure she has a great holiday.

About ten minutes later Emma comes out from the bathroom her hair is braided I think they call it a fishtail braid? I’m not sure, I’m a guy I don’t need to know these things.

And her makeup looks flawless as usual, her face in pulled in to a huge smile, which I think is probably fake, but I’ll just go with it.

‘’ You ready?’’ I ask.

‘’Yep’’ Emma reply popping the ‘p’.

We get in to the elevator and a few floors down and old couple get in.

‘’ Remember when we were like that, all young and in love’’ the woman say to her husband.

‘’ you’re incredibly cute together, one day you’ll be like us’’ the woman continues talking to us this time.

‘’ Oh umm we’re….’’ I begin attempting to explain we’re not really together.

‘’ Thank you that’s really sweet, I really hope we stay together and grow old together ‘’ Emma cuts in.

Why would she say that? She usually gets mad at me for things like this.

‘’ What was that for?’’ I ask laughing as we exit the elevator.

‘’She was just so cute, I didn’t want to embarrass her telling her the truth. It’s complicated anyways’’ Emma tells me.

I just nod in response not really having anything to say.

Do Emma and I really look like a couple? People keep saying things like that to us, even when we’re not acting when we’re just stood together.

It’s strange really. Maybe we do look good together, I don’t know.

Authors note ------ Thank you all so much for reading, I love you all.

What did you think?

Did you like the POV’S done this way? A mix of the two.

Also I know this story sometimes refers to self-harm, like it did in this chapter, I hope I doesn’t make people uncomfortable. I’m not promoting self-harm obviously. I hope I haven’t offended anyone etc.

Please can I get 8 votes and 4 comments on this chapter: )

CHECK OUT MY HARRY STYLES TUMBLR -  http://beingmrsstyles.tumblr.com/

Thanks again, love Molly xxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 32.9K 43
"Tell me," he whispered lightly stroking my back. "Please don't marry her..." my words barely audible. He pulls me away from his embrace so he could...
134K 2.8K 30
In which two people who hate each other go on a road trip with their friends.
35.4K 1K 12
You were lost and cold and didn't know who you were. But the orca helped you. And he'll help you to discover the secrets about you and your past. And...
183K 5.2K 32
Eve runs away from the only safety she's ever known and is saved time and time again by Harry Styles. But is she strong enough to stand on her own tw...