Pretending to be Married (des...

By sophiew67

A case comes up at a councelling retreat and Sam, Dean and Cas go to check it out. Sam snatches up the only j... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
IMPORTANT STORY INFO STUFF
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48: the ending
Thank you for the love

Chapter 24

9.6K 445 40
By sophiew67

"You're dead." Dean said standing up. "You died, dad said you died, why would he lie?"

Bobby shook his head slightly, "My god boy, you've grown."

Both stood staring at each other unsure of what to do.

Out of no where Bobby pulled out his knife and threw Dean against the wall. "What the hell are you and what are you doing here?" He demanded.
"Woah, woah Bobby, it's me, I promise, I didn't know, I swear, here cut me, silver right?" Bobby made a small slit on Dean's arm and his eyes widened in shock and he backed away, turning around and walking toward the table.

All of a sudden he turned back and splashed holy water in Dean's face.

When all that came from that was a pissed off looking Dean spitting a bit out Bobby's mouth, again, dropped in shock. "Dean?"

"That's what I've been trying to tell you." Is all he said before he was engulfed in a bone crushing hug.

"But how?" Bobby said pulling away. "Did you know? Why are you hear?"
Dean shrugged, "Sam said he had found a case here-" "Sam's here?" Bobby smiled. "Yeah, yeah and urm, this is Cas, he's an angel."

Bobby looked over and nodded at Cas, "You been looking after these boys?" Cas cocked his head slightly, "Yes." He turned to Dean, "Who is this man?"

Dean looked from Cas to Bobby, "This is the only decent father figure me and Sammy ever had. When we were younger he'd always look after us, try to give us as much of a childhood as possible." Dean looked back to Cas, "One day dad came back to the motel, said Bobby was dead and that was all he ever said on it. He wouldn't tell us anything and yelled if we ever questioned him on it."

He looked back at Bobby as his voice broke as he said, "We thought you were dead."

Bobby sighed, "Last I saw your father we were in a fight, I threatened to shoot him, cocked the shotgun and everything. How is the miserable bastard?"

Dean looked down, "Dead." Bobby's sighed, "Balls. I'm sorry Dean, I didn't know." There was a weird sort of silence in the room. "So where's Sam at Dean?"

Resuming back to himself, "To be honest, I'm not sure, I think it's his day off."

"You mean he's working here?" Dean nodded, "He's the new guy that everyone loves?" Bobby smiled, "He always had that way about him." Dean nodded in agreement. Dean was the joker Sam was the likeable one, always had been that way.

"Well then Dean", Bobby turned to him. "Looks like we're having an emergancy meeting. We've a hell of a lot to discuss."

I mean. It's been forever and this is barely anything but yeah. I'm sorry I went MIA but here you are. Hope it's  okay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 132 12
Castiel is a "functioning-single father" who is trying his best to raise his energetic and happy toddler, Jack. Dean is the anxious yet macho big bro...
843 49 12
YES! Indeed they are! Just like every other story I've written: no smut, too much to ask of me. Thing is, this may be in an order to show their love...
795 103 8
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, cas is back at his parent's house for a wedding, and despite his best attempts to move on, seeing his childhood best friend dean for...
12.7K 567 17
Dean and Sam Winchester are hunters. This time they come across a nest of vampires, and Dean is turned. Sam, with the help of the angel, Castiel, mus...