Brett Talbot Imagines

נכתב על ידי ChyneAshly

❗️ON GOING❗️FIRST CHAPTERS UNDERGOING *MINOR* EDITING ❗️ ❗️CLICK FOLLOW TO SEE THE OTHER CHAPTERS ❗️ ~o~O~o~... עוד

Part 1: "Cute"
Part 2: Stealing or borrowing?
Part 3: Request 1
Part 4: Request 2
Part 5: Request #3
Part 6: Request #4
Part 7: Request #5
Part 8: Request #5 pt. 2
Part 9: Request #6
Part 10: Request #7
Part 11: Request 8
Part 12: Request #9
Part 13: Request #10
Part 14: Request 11
Part 15: Request #12
Part 16: Request #13
Part 17: Request #14
Part 18: Request #15
Part 19: Request #16
Part 20: Request #17
Part 21: Request #18
Part 22: Request #19
Part 23: Request #20
Part 24: Request #21
Part 25: Request #22
Part 26: Request #23
Part 27: Request #24
Part 28: Request #25
Part 29: Request #26
Part 30: Request #27
Part 31: Request #28
Part 32: Imagine #29
Part 33: Request #30
Part 34: Request 31
Part 35: Request #32
Part 36: Request #33
Part 37: Request #34
Part 39
Part 40: Request #36
Part 41: Request #37 (PART 1)
Part 42: Request #37 (PART 2)
Part 43: Request #38
Part 44: Request #39
Part 45: Request #40
Part 46: Request #41
Part 47: Request #42
Part 48: Request #43
Part 49: Request# 44
Part 50
Part 51: Request #45
Part 52: Request #46
Part 53: Request #47
Part 54: Request #48
Part 55
Part 56: Request #38 (PART 2)
Part 57: Request #49
Part 58: Request #34 (PART 2)
Part 59: Request #50
Part 60: Request #51
Part 61
Part 62: Request 52 Creature Preference (PART 1)
Part 63: Creature Preference (PART 2)
Part 64: Creature Preference (PART 3)
Part 65: Creature Preference

Part 38: Request 35

12.8K 277 19
נכתב על ידי ChyneAshly

Request 1: Hey can I get a Brett Talbot imagine please my names Madison Can I get it like we're both werewolves and he's in trouble and gets hurt and I take away his and save his life thank u

Request 2:  Hi, can I please have a Brett imagine where he gets seriously hurt and the reader has supernatural powers where she can heal injuries but the healing process is kinda painful so the reader comforts Brett after and they end up kissing or something?

Here's another imagine I hope you guys would like! I kind of strolled away from the requests but the concept is still there... In other news, this update will slowly be followed by another imagine... like literally s l o w because I only got a quick free time to get back to writing. I'll try to post photos of what interiors I've designed soon that was due last Monday.

Warnings: spoiler alert* for those who haven't watched season 5B

If errors occur, I apologize.

~~~

Silently watching the game from the bleachers with the crowd cheering as they stood right when the Cyclones scored another goal, you gasped at the same time when you saw quick bursts of Brett's bloodied face flashing in your head at that same moment. Your eyes quickly darted towards the players of Devenford Prep and searched for the said boy. When the banshee sitting beside you noticed the worry lines on your face, she sat back down and asked you what was wrong.

"Brett," you answered, your voice slightly shaky.

Unlike the banshee, you were the kind that foresaw the oncoming death but tries to prevent it. You were somewhat the purgatory of people before some of them truly fell to their eternal sleep. It wasn't a surprise that you ended up being a part of Scott's pack since most banshees had someone like you sticking by their side, and with Lydia being one, you were drawn to her in which the banshee in her instantly recognized you as somewhat its apprentice. (a/n: idk if you guys know any creatures that are like this, but no, it's not like what Parish is *spoiler alert(maybe? Most definitely) for the next scene(s) for those who haven't watched Season 5B yet, I've warned you the second time ;) *)

"There he is," when Lydia saw the werewolf in question, you followed the direction to where she was pointing at and you then felt at ease almost instantly when you saw number 28 jogging to their side of the field to the benches to rest and have a drink. "He's fine."

Although you now saw Brett resting on the bench for the remainder of the quarter, you still couldn't get the vision out of your head and the heavy feeling on your shoulders that something will go wrong. Lydia insisted that he was going to be fine since she, a banshee herself, would know too.

"Yeah, but didn't you mention before that the banshee's having an 'off' day?" you questioned, clearly remembering her saying those words.

"Well, it's not today." She finished with a smile before returning to the game.

You could only hope that it wasn't today.

Once the game resumed after a time-out, you sat down quietly while the cheers roared out as Devenford Prep stole the ball and made a run for the goal. One of Brett's teammates instantly dodged the Beacon Hills' players before throwing the ball and scoring a goal, both sides of the team cheered loudly once the referee whistled and called for and overtime and a timeout.

But before you can even stand up from your seat for a bathroom break, a zapping noise was heard before an ear-splitting echo of a feedback howled in the field making you cover your ears instantly with your eyes squinted at the painful sound. It suddenly scared you when the same bloodied face flashed in your head, this time you saw him getting paler while shouting and groaning in pain.

The undesirable ringing stopped half a second later making you look up and look around to see people getting puzzled expressions on what it was, Lydia having the same look on her face. But while everyone was recovering, you felt a certain pain in your head that made you wince and let out a soft painful cry, and a certain scent that you recognized well enough to know what it was. The girl beside you immediately became worried as she looked up from you and scanned the field only to be disappointed when she spotted none of your friends.

When flashes of Brett appeared behind closed eyelids again, your chest tightened and you felt as though something tugged at you to get out of the field immediately.

Thankful for a person like Lydia, she sensed what you were feeling right away and lead the way down the bleachers before heading out of the field and into the school's parking lot.

Running towards the scent you recognized and the commotion you were hearing, you knew immediately that it was something supernatural related when an animalistic cry stopped you on you tracks once you've reached the school buses parked near the school and saw what creature was making the sound-'it' made eye-contact with you before speeding off into the woods in a blur, but unlike Lydia, that didn't faze you.

Instead, you saw Liam and Stiles shouldering Brett who looked like he took most of the brunt between the male werewolves present.

"We need to get him inside," Stiles said, hurriedly making their way towards the school.

~~~

Opening a door to a classroom, Brett wouldn't stop with the painful cries and groans that Stiles was now mumbling incoherent words while Lydia was contacting Deaton. Your heart clenched at the sight of vulnerability the werewolf was in, his hand clenched on his side while the other on his chest.

"Hey," you smoothed out his hair, brushing the strands that stuck to his sweaty and bloody forehead. The familiarity of the touch almost instantly soothed Brett making his cries turn to silent but still painful groans. You held his hand that was on top of his chest and replaced it with yours and watched as the torturous black color slowly travelled up to your hand-the distinct color of pain evident as both of your hands held him and absorb as much of the pain from him so he could have the relief to heal.

You knew that being a hybrid, you wouldn't be able to handle as much of the pain as a full werewolf could, so it wasn't a surprise that once you couldn't take in anymore pain, you removed your hands off of Brett and the painful cries came back.

Both Stiles and Liam started to panic while Lydia tended to you and try to keep an even breathing once she noticed you were paler than usual from what you did while scolding the two other lacrosse players to calm down. You watched as Liam tried to take away as much of the pain while telling Stiles to do something, in which he mumbled a reply along the lines of, 'yeah, I'm gonna pass out now.'

"Stiles!"

"Yeah, alright-sorry. Um..." He looked around the classroom before his eyes landed on you. "Y/N! You're part werewolf and part..." he trailed off making these hand gestures when he tried to come up with a word to describe the other half of you. "I don't know what the other part is called but I've read that you can take away as much of the pain-"

"Stiles, she already did that and look what happened to her." Lydia defended you. "She almost passed out herself from the pain she tried to take away."

"Well she only accessed one side of her- the werewolf side, and not the other." Stiles replied, his face lighting up with an idea already written out in his head. "So why not try both."

At that brilliant idea, you agreed to do it again but this time, taking as much of the abilities from both as possible. Walking back to where Brett was lying down, his face still scrunched up in pain while trying to control the cries of pain, you breathed in before closing your eyes. You honestly didn't know what or how to do it, but seeing Brett in this predicament, your heart thudded painfully for your werewolf and you knew that he was counting on you. Especially when you were the anchor that kept him sane, that kept him human.

All three of your friends watched closely as you breathed in and tried to even the beating of your heart, their eyes curious as to what you were going to do next. The concentration was strong seeing that they weren't bothered by the shouts and other noise coming from outside, but their eyes instantly wandered somewhere else because they didn't expect what happened next to happen.

Feeling the soft lips of Brett on yours, your hand cupped the back of his neck while the other was on his chest. The pain was different this time around-it was bearable and not as bad as the first. You felt a warm glow suddenly envelop you before it slowly moved down to your hands and to Brett where you felt the cuts on the skin heal back up to his smooth sculpted abdomen, his lips kissing you back feverishly this time around.

Once you've felt the warm glow dispersed, you felt Brett lean on his elbow and cup your cheek with his hand and kissing you harder that you were sure your lips would be swollen after this. You felt bliss when his tongue coaxed yours for a dance but was instantly interrupted by a cough before it got out of hand and clothes would fly off everywhere.

"Let's keep it PG, alright?" Stiles spoke, his hand suddenly covering Liam's eyes. "There's a kid in the room."

~~~

I want baby liam ♥ :)

I tried to look for some kind of creature but I can't find the right one I have in mind so I tried to imagine and make up the creature as I go (also!reader is only part werewolf=hybrid). Hope that went well though...even though I doubt it went good :(( *cries and hides*

Again, just send in your request, you don't have to ask me if I can write you guys this and that because I'll be happy to entertain as much of the request you guys send in. I just don't have the time at the moment, but once I do, I'l try to do an imagines spree and post a lot for that day/weeks. ILY guys for all the love and support for this imagines book even though it is not as active as before ♥ 

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

438K 11.5K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
121K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
416K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...