EXO One-Shots [Forever Closed]

By HiStrangerStranger

Hey Guys! Exo OneShots! More

EXO One-Shots
SHORT NOTE important!
[Kris] First Kiss
[Baekhyun] After The Breakup
[Luhan] Birthday Date
[Tao] Someday
[D.O] Venice
[Xiumin] Derp
[Kai] Queen Of Sleeping
[Lay] Your Heart Security
[Chanyeol] Everything for you
[Suho] Not your Guardian
[Luhan] BackHug
[Kris] The Proposal
[Baekhyun] Cute Disaster
[Tao] Hate & Love
(⌒▽⌒) [ALL] Short Imagines
[Kai] Haunted House
[Luhan] Jelly and Peanut Butter
HAPPY 1K! :D
[D.O] Photograph
[Xiumin] Pocky Game
[Suho] Cake Bake
[Sehun] Rainbow Sehunnie~
[Kris] SleepTalk
HAPPY 2K! TT◡TT
[Lay] Dance With Me?
[Chen] We Meet Again
[D.O] Bestfriend~ (Direct Request)
[Sehun] Swing Accident
[Chanyeol] Giant Teaser
[Luhan] OMO
[Kris] Mine
[Chanyeol] Jealousy~
[D.O] Noodles
[D.O] Obliged
[Tao] Missed You
[Chen] Disguised
[Chanyeol] Call Midnight
[Luhan] Shower XD
[Luhan] Some Misunderstanding
[Sehun] Sweet Daddy
[D.O] Open Arms
[Kai] Eternal Love
[Kai] Jealous~
[D.O] Flick
[Kai] Music To My Ears
[Sehun] Lollipop
[Xiumin] Unexpected
[Sehun] His Confession
[Baekhyun] It's You
[Tao] Peter Pan
[Kai] Bad Dream
[Kris] Scene
[Kris] Cuddling
[Luhan] Someone
[Suho] Sweet Jerk
[Suho] Sweet
[Luhan] Favorite
[Sehun] Cake
[Chanyeol] Princess
[Sehun] With Him
[Sehun] Aftie Tea
[Chen] Despite That
[Kai] My Love
[Kris] His Promise
[D.O] Papero Kiss
[Luhan] Aigoo
[Lay] Love you
[Luhan] Love~
[Random] Worst Day?
[All] Funny Scenarios
[Chen] ANGST?
[Suho] Sarang~
[Chanyeol] Special
Request Here
[KAI] Recorded
[Baekhyun] Surprise
[Chanyeol] Sunset
[Lay] Mickey Mouse Club House
[Luhan] Fever
[Kai] Bestfriend

[Kai] Good Night Baby

15.4K 250 13
By HiStrangerStranger

I finished cleaning up the apartment and I felt something missing. I got ready for bed by brushing my teeth and flossing. I still felt a little empty, until I remembered that Kai wouldn't be home tonight. He would be with the guys. I got my phone from the coffee table and sat down on the large couch.

"Yoboseo?" I smiled at Kai's husky voice.

"Hey! It's me! You okay?" I beemed as I could hear the guys in the backround.

"Yep! Just thinking of you... and this yummy soju." I heard him down his drink, which I guessed was soju. 

"So how is hanging out with the guys?" I wrapped myself in my blanket as I was in a fetal position with the phone lying on the couches pillow.

"It's really nice! I haven't seen these guys in a while! We haven't hung out like this in a long time!" I smiled knowing that Kai is happy.

"It's nice to know you're having a good time. So, what are you guys doing?" I fiddled around with my fingers while I checked the time, '1:34'

"We're just drinking some soju and eating some samgyeopsal~ We were just discussing what's going on in life. Baekhyun, can you make mine a little bit more well done? I sort of like a little more texture..." I lightly chuckled at Kai. He always did prefer more well done meat. I knew that I would have to sleep sooner or later, but judging from my eyes, it's going to be sooner.

"Are you going to go to bed soon, Honey? You have work today." I responded with a simple yes and played around with my medium length hair. I yawned and covered my mouth an impulse.

"Are you having trouble going to sleep?"

"Yea, don't worry..."

"Do you need something when I go home?"

"Ani... I'm... fine..." This is going to be a long night. I knew that I couldn't sleep, especially tonight. Kai isn't here. It's been a while since I have slept by myself, even though it sounds desperate, it's true. I can't sleep without him here. I lightly sniffled as I tried to cover up my crying.

"_______! Are you okay?" I rubbed my eyes to prevent any tears from spilling.

"Yea... I'm good!" I tried to sound happy and cheerful, but right after, I let out a sigh.

"Do you think you can sleep tonight? I can come home right now if you need me to! Is there something wrong?" Today is his day with the guys, I can handle one night, I hope.

"Don't worry! Nothing is wrong, but I'll just be alone tonight..."

"There's nothing wrong with that! I think you can be able to sleep without me." I knew I shouldn't do this, but...

"Do you know why I always want to sleep beside you? Do you know how every morning after a fight, I'm snuggling right beside you?" I bit my lip, knowing that I probably lowered his high, from such a great time with the guys.

"I actually don't know..." I inhaled and exhaled before I answered.

"I don't know why myself, but it's like you scare off my nightmares. You're like the dream of all dreams that I want to hold onto every night, all night. But I know that today is the day that I should just suck it up. Don't drink too much and stay at Baekhyun's house if you need to! Please have a good time for me!"

"Should I come back home..?" I sighed quietly and responded.

"No need! Trust me! I'm fine at home! Go have fun with the guys!" I reassured my boyfriend to go out and enjoy himself. I hung up and sighed once more.

"Good Night." I tried telling myself that this was all worth it, if it was for Kai. It was time for him to have a guy's night out. I took my blanket from the couch and took my phone as well. I put my blanket over my shoulder as I plugged my phone into it's charger beside my nightstand. I threw my blanket on my bed and sighed again.

I tried going to sleep with all of the methods I knew of. I walked to the fridge and placed a cup of milk in the microwave. The microwave beeped, signaling that it was done. I sipped the warm liquid as it went down my throat, hoping that it would make me go to sleep. I headed to bed and closed my eyes, hoping that I was getting to sleep.

I got up and made another cup of milk, then headed off to bed, but only resulting in me doing this process another 4 times. I knew that I couldn't stand another glass of milk so I did method number 2. I laid in bed, with everything closed. The closet doors were closed, as where the blinds, door and every piece of light was not visible to me.

I was on my back, looking into the darkness. I closed my eyes and imagined a fence.

"1 sheep... 2 sheep... 3 sheep... 4 sheep..." I had done this until it was up to 50 sheep, but I was tired of the animal, so I moved onto a cow.

"1 cow... 2 cows... 3 cows... 4 cows..." But as soon as I hit 50 I grew tired of cows, too. I basically did this with the rest of the farm, but nothing worked. My eyes had gotten used to the darkness and saw my phone's outline. I thought that maybe playing some games would help, even though that was probably the worst idea.

I kept making the ice cream jump from every ledge until I had beaten my high score about 3 times. I stopped and thought that I could put some slow, relaxing music, similar to the ones they have the spa. But all that did was make me feel more irritated. I turned it off and I looked at my phone's clock to see that it was 2:27. I knew that I was tired and I knew I had to go to sleep, as I have work tomorrow.

I closed my eyes but was disrupted by the sound of the front door opening in my silent apartment. I closed my eyes hoping it wasn't murderer or rapist or anyone harmful. I clutched onto my blanket and felt my eyes ache from closing them too tight. I opened my eyes to the door open into my room. I smelled the strong scent of alcohol.

I was scared, knowing that this was a potential killer. I tried closing my eyes again, until the lamp turned on, revealing Kai. I was relieved knowing that it was Kai. I tiredly smiled at him as he kissed my forehead.

"Go back to sleep, _______." I nodded and closed an eye. I saw Kai take off his shirt as his back was turned to me. He was looking into our closet to find a pair of shorts. I noticed his toned body as he turned around with his new pair of shorts and tousled hair. He puffed out some air from his full lips before he crawled into the other side of the bed.

I felt his arms go around my torso, just underneath my bust. I turned around and he pulled me closer and I adjusted into my new environment. I knew that I could easily fall asleep. His lips hit the side of my forehead, then he elevated himself with his elbow and placed a soft kiss on my cheek.

He finally slopped interupting my sleep after he placed a kiss onto my lips. I smiled and snuggled closer into his chest. I felt the heat emitting off of his chest and warming mine, something I always liked about him. He always kept that warm feeling in my chest, it was the same feeling I felt when he was close.

He laid back into bed and we were face to face. He smiled and moved a couple pieces of hair away from my face. I open my eyes to his perfect face. He smirked and rubbed noses with mine. He pulled away and whispered against my lips.

"Sweet dreams..." I nodded and placed my head on his upper arm that surrounded me. Even though I was going to head to dream land, Kai being here was already a dream to me. Before I went to sleep completely, I shut my eyes and murmured something against his chest.

"Good Night, Baby"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378 27 4
Random Oneshots. My own work. Lots of Cute and kinky stuff All are made up
46.3K 945 40
𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐥. ♡
17K 546 17
Oneshots for my all time favorite kpop group Topp Dogg! Open for requests of members and concepts! {Complete}
2.2K 60 45
The compilation of EXO's one-shots! One will make you drown in your tears, one will make your cheeks look like tomatoes, one will make you roll on yo...