The Fallen Angel; Jelsa Fanfic

jelsa-cruiseship

Elsa is an angel and she keeps causing trouble in heaven. The Angel Council decides not to tolerate her beha... Еще

Troublesome Angel
Vol 1. Fallen Legend
Dark Royalty
Excorcist
Delinquent
Wreckage
The Prophet
Arranged Marriage
Ash Bars
Support
TAG
Intoxicated
Assassin
Traitor
Sleepy Angel
Shiny Replacement
Card Games
Vol. 2 Modern Ages
Lost Portal
Ticket
Heaven
Dump
MINI FIC OUT
Stolen
ANOTHER tag
Captotrix
Tick Tock
Jenx
The Gap
Energy
Battle
Earthquake
Vol. 3 Missing
Contribute
Stalk
Reunion
Dead End
Learning Love
Amendments
Final Moment
Mere Illusion
The Character Q&A
Vol. 4 Time Travel
A Solution
Strength
Vulnerable
Shuei
Heart
Quest
Tea Party
Soul Selling
Distress
The Thief
Flower
Wretch
Golden Strings
Immortality
Return and Arrival
sad news about tfa
Halloween Night
Vol. 5 It's Done
Identity
Differently
Publication
Slum
Kiryan
Defamation
Reputation
Brother
Birthday
Setback
Nocte Auri
Feelings and Words
Inn
Hell is Puny
Apparition
Cupid
Overland
[BC] The Comment Compilation
Smoke
Opposite of Hell
Lucid
Living Hell
Forbidden Apple
Forebode
Human
Truth
Guilt
Bleed
Tenebrae
Learning
Civil Talk
Status Quo
Aura of Black
The End
Character Q&A / Final Author's Note

Let's Play

4.1K 291 39
jelsa-cruiseship

Jack Blaze POV

Deep. He is buried by a quarter. That is my former sane self.

I awaken from my deep slumber, seeking my Angel, who is not in my sight.

I walk through the quiet large halls calling out, "Angel! Get out! I'm awake!"

There was no response and I quickly found myself to be irritated.

I spotted a maid walking to finish an errand I halt her.

"Maid, have you seen that Angel?" I ask her.

The maid shook her head.

"When did you last see her?" I rub my forehead in irritation.

"Cleaning in the palace, your majesty. When you ordered her to clean up the destruction near the front entrance, I have not seen her since." The maid answers.

"Discard in what you are doing now. Search the whole palace for her and same goes with that other maid." I order her and she nods twice as you normally would.

Geez, where is that annoying angel.

I fly away to that tower my sister lived in, the place that the Angel cleaned.

I make my way to the destination, and it does not seem clean before it was in its normal state. After all those steps.

My eyes turn darker a bit and I fly full speed back in complete rage. I make it back to the palace.

"Your majesty," The maids gave a courtesy, "The Angel Servant is not present in the palace."

My eyes turn full black. I swiftly back away from them and address the guards at the front, "Search for the Angel, tell the rest to." I order them in my darkest tone.

I decide to join the search, I slip on my black leather gloves, draping cape and my boots. While the guards and soldiers search all of Hell to find her, I visit the Gatekeeper.

"Hello, Gatekeeper. You know my Angel, have you seen her?" I ask casually.

The Gatekeeper looks lost and says, "Why, yes, I have. She has travelled through my portal."

I tighten my fist, "... How?" I ask softly, tilting my head.

"Your m-majesty, she travelled to another world, under your blood signature." The Gatekeeper says.

...

I wryly laugh, and I keep laughing and The Gatekeeper seems confused.

I lift my head up and smirk, "Don't worry Elsa, you didn't break our agreement. This is an opportunity of fun." I stop laughing then, I turn to my coldest, darkest tone, "So let's play."

The Gatekeeper quivered in fear for a moment, he may be stronger than all of us but I made him forget that.

This is what my future looks like. When I rule, they will feel fear.

And I don't mean just Hell.

I mean everywhere.

A/N

Omg 100 votez so here you go, another chapter even though it is short.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

115K 2.1K 12
"Loving her wasn't this hard!" Jack finds out that Elsa slowly loses her control over her powers again. He then tells her about a magical place that...
8.5K 321 13
Afraid, exiled, and alone, Jack Frost was born with a gift that he couldn't conceal. Princess Elsa is the lonely, neglected young woman who may be th...
34K 652 25
Elsa is a normal girl that is transferred in another school with her sister. She's nice innocent beautiful shy and lovable.Then Jack Frost comes alo...
Frozen Hearts Kitty Kat

Подростковая литература

11.4K 465 17
A Jelsa fanfic with a different twist. For years Jack Frost has been immortal cursed to live his life everyday the same way, till he meets Elsa. Elsa...