Their Little ARMY (Reader X B...

By thelostonesechos

You have been supporting BTS since the day they debuted and ever since then you have tried to find ways to ma... More

The Start of It All
I Need You
Preparations
First Time for Everything
What's Happening?
A/N: RANT! PLS READ!
Goodbye For Now
A Day With Tae Tae
Big Hit Entertainment
Worries
A/N: WE ARE ON HIGH ALERT!!
Namjoonie~~โ™ฅ
A/N: FIRE!!!
A/N: Save Me
Coping
Attackers & Protectors
Yoongi to the Rescue!
A/N: Not an Update
Yoongi's Mixtape
A/N: 3 YEARS!
Bubble Tea & Chill
Flying Jimin
A/N: Update
A/N: Cover Change?
A/N
Kookie Day
A Day Off
A/N: Facts about me
A/N: Check it Out
Time with Joonie
Get Air
A/N: ARMY Tag
Interesting
News?
Old Friends
Uh Oh
A/N
Where is she?
The Waiting Game
Signal
Fighting Chance
A/N: So...
Jimin
Yoongi
Jungkook
Hoseok
Taehyung
Namjoon
A/N: Apologies
Jin
Choose the Cover Of TLA!
END

Can't Get Enough of Them

22.8K 590 238
By thelostonesechos

Chapter 3

Its been a couple of days since we met Yeo Jin and we have already become the best of friends. I find it amazing how people can become best friends from relating to a boy band. We're all chilling at F/N's getting ready to watch BTS' comeback stage.

"I'm so ready!" F/N shouts.

I cover my ears as Yeo Jin does the same, "Jeez did you have to shout right in our ears" I complain as I rub my ears.

"Why? Is my voice too loud?" F/N shouts again, this time only in my ear.

I groan as I start to get a slight headache from all the noise, "I don't know, is your voice too loud?" I yell back.

"I don't know cause I can't hear you!" she shouts.

I sigh as I jump on her to get her to quiet down," Save the yelling for when we are watching their comeback and not now!" I say covering mouth before she can answer.

"Will you talk normally if I move my hand away?" I ask.

F/N nods her head and I move my hand away slowly. She sucks in a breath and does exactly what I thought she was going to do. Shout. Again.

"I LIED!" she shouts.

I groan as I slap her to try and get her to stop yelling and all I hear is Yeo Jin laughing the entire time.

"Is it always like this between both of you?" Yeo Jin giggles.

I put my hand over F/N's mouth before she can answer," For the most part ye-.. EWWWW!" I scream as I move my hand away from F/N's mouth.

"Did you just lick my hand?" I yell. F/N nods her head and flashes me and goofy grin. I attack her and try to wipe her saliva back on to her.

5 minutes later after F/N and I calmed down the 3 of us are sitting in front of F/N's TV waiting for BTS to come on and do their stage.

"Guys I can't wait any longer!" F/N groans as she's moving all over the place.

"When can you ever wait for anything?" I say under my breath.

"Heard that!" F/N says as she walks away into the kitchen. This girl, I swear I'm going to get her good one day.

"Do you guys want popcorn or something?" she asks while slamming one of the cabinet doors.

"Sure popcorn should be good" Yeo Jin replied.

A couple of minutes later F/N comes back with a big bowl of popcorn. She sets it down on the floor and the popcorn looks like it's ready to overflow and go over the sides of the bowl.

"Guys! It's starting!" Yeo Jin squeals.

Fall fall fall heuteojine

Fall fall fall tteoreojine

"Bangtan! Bangtan!" we all chant.

"My heart.. My heart is like ohmygod!" F/N yells at the screen.

We all laugh but our laughter fades when the boys start to dance. I swear I might have caught some flies in my mouth seeing how my jaw practically dropped to the floor during their wave dance.

"Okay now seriously my heart is likeohmygod" F/N gulps.

"No kidding" I reply in awe.

"This is amazing!" Yeo Jin screams," V oppa is dancing so well!"

"Jungkook is killing me guys. My heart can't handle this dancing right now!" I say clutching my chest.

"Kim Namjoon! Kim SeokJin! Min Yoongi! Jung Hoseok! Park Jimin! Kim TaeHyung! Jeon Jungkook! BTS!" we all chant during the boys dance break after the chorus.

Before we know it, their performance is done and all of us sit and stare at the screen in awe.

"I have no words to describe how amazing that was" F/N sighs.

"Same here. That was just bliss! All the waiting was definitely worth it" I state.

I look over at Yeo Jin and see her staring at the floor and playing with her hands.

I rest my hand on her shoulder, "Hey Yeo Jin? Are you okay?" I ask.

"Mhmm" she nods.

"Are you sure?" F/N questions," You don't seem okay that's why."

"I'm just thinking that's all" Yeo Jin replies look up at the both of us.

"Thinking about what?" F/N asks.

A smile slowly creeps onto Yeo Jin's face.

"Thinking about how we're going to learn this dance and how we're going to get it done" Yeo Jin smiles, with her eyes practically shining.

"Ha, us dancing? You're hilarious!" F/N laughs. "Am I right?" she asks me.

I return her gaze," I'm not seeing why not. I was planning on trying to learn this one anyway" I say shrugging my shoulders.

F/N's mouth drops as Yeo Jin starts to clap in delight.

"You should close your mouth before you catch flies" I laugh.

F/N pouts and closes her mouth and looks directly at me, "You're joking, right?" F/N says while glaring at me.

"Nope, not at all!" I reply as I smile at her and Yeo Jin.

"Great so that's one yes. So how about you, F/N?" Yeo Jin asks.

F/N sits there wide-eyed as she looks at Yeo Jin and I thinking that we are crazy.

"Come on please?" Yeo Jin pleads while pouting.

"Ugh, fine I'll do it" F/N sighs.

"Yay!" Yeo Jin squeals," We can all dance together now!"

"Well just to let you know we're not dancers or anything," I say.

"It's okay, cause you guys have me," Yeo Jin says proudly.

"Not to be rude, but what do you have to do with us dancing?" F/N asks.

"Well I do dance, so I can help you guys. If you even want to start dancing in classes I can take you guys sometimes" Yeo Jin states.

"I don't think-" F/N starts to say before I cut her off.

"You would really do that? That would be so cool!" I exclaim.

"Yeah totally. I can just ask my teacher if I can bring you guys in for a day or two to see if you guys like it or not" Yeo Jin smiles.

"That would be so much fun. If your teacher approves, sign me up" I grin as both Yeo Jin and I high five.

"Okay, so I get that we can go to your dance class, but how are we supposed to learn 'I Need U'?" F/N asks.

"Simple. We can go off their live performance or we can wait until their dance practice video gets released" Yeo Jin states," And seeing how they just had their comeback stage the dance practice shouldn't be too far behind."

"Okay, then can we wait for the dance practice?" F/N asks.

"Sure, why not. There's no harm in waiting for a bit" Yeo grins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay guys, let's get going!" Yeo Jin exclaims as she sets up the computer.

"Do we really have to do this now?" F/N groans.

"Yes, yes we do. You said we could do it when the dance practice came out. And it's out. So we're doing this" I state.

"But, how was I supposed to know that the dance practice would come out the day after the comeback stage? I was hoping there would be more time in between" F/N whines.

"Oh stop your whining and get ready" Yeo Jin replies," It's not going to be that bad."

"Wait. How long is this going to take us?" F/N asks.

"Depends on how long we take. I would say a week or two max. And if we're really determined we can get it down in a couple of days" Yeo Jin smiles while fixing her hair.

"But that's going to take us forever!" F/N groans," And on top of that we go back to school in TWO days!"

"Well then, it looks like we are going to have to be super determined then and get this done in the two days we have left" Yeo Jin replies.

F/N mouth drops open and I stand there laughing," Why did I have to open my mouth?" F/N pouts.

"I don't know that's the same question I ask myself" I laugh.

"Okay, well let's hurry up and start because when we're done I have a surprise for the both of you" Yeo Jin states.

F/N and I both look at each other, then look at Yeo Jin and nod our heads while smiling. Practically acting like dogs.

Yeo Jin claps, "Well then. Let's get started."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It seemed like forever, but we are finally done! I flop down on the floor and land on F/N.

"I'm sweating and I feel like my legs got ran over by a truck. I'm so not having it right now" F/N groans.

"I'm just tired. Yeo Jin how do you do this?" I ask.

"Do what dancing? I'm not too sure. I think it's because I've been doing it for so long that's why I'm not that tired" she states.

"That makes sense. Maybe we should dance more F/N" I say nudging F/N's shoulder.

She pushes me away," You're insane. I will only do this for BTS songs and nothing else. If you want to go actually dance you are on your own" F/N huffs.

"Fine" I groan," I'll just go with Yeo Jin. And we will have fun. Without you." I state looking at F/N.

She stares back at me, knowing where I'm trying to get at, and I'm surprised it worked.

"Ugh, fine. I'll go to dance classes too" she groans.

"Yes!" I exclaim.

I'm surprised she actually fell for that, usually making her feel guilty doesn't work. But, I guess there is a first time for everything.

"Okay, wait up. What was the surprise you had for us Yeo Jin?" F/N asks.

"Oh, that. Right, I do have a little something for the three of us to do.  Do you guys want to guess?" she smiles.

"Sure. Is it going to the movies or something?" F/N asks.

"Something like that. But, what's the word. Hmm, Exciting. Yes, it should definitely be more exciting" Yeo Jin states.

"Are we going out to eat then go to the movies? Because that sounds more exciting since food is involved" F/N  laughs.

"What? No" Yeo Jin laughs," It has nothing to do with a movie and food. But, we have been wanting to go to one of these. I believe we even wanted to go to one of these before we even met."

"Wait are you serious?" I say starting to get all happy," I think I know what it is."

"Okay, then what is it?" Yeo Jin says smiling.

"Are we all going to see BTS live?" I say excitedly.

I see Yeo Jin's face fall. I guess I was wrong.

"Sadly no," she says frowning

"Oh..." I frown.

"Just kidding! Yes, we are going to see BTS live!" she exclaims.

"Oh my gosh! Really?" I scream.

"Yes! I'm not kidding!" Yeo Jin screams back.

"I can't believe we are actually going to see them live!" F/N screams.

We spend about five minutes screaming and fangirling until we all calm down and are laying down on the floor.

"When are we supposed to go?" I ask.

"We are going to the one hosted by the show. So, we should go in two days' time" Yeo Jin states.

"We can make all the things we need to, tomorrow when we watch them together on ASC" F/N smiles.

"Sure, we can just bring all the things over to my place " I state.

"That sounds like a great idea. I can't wait for the next couple of days now" Yeo Jin says excitedly.

"Yeah, but guys. We start school in two days" F/N pouts.

"It's okay. Even though we will be in school, we can still talk to each other and we still can go to the BTS performance" Yeo Jin states.

"Let's do fighting on three? Ready?" I say.

"1"

"2"

"3!"

"Fighting!"

A/N: Okay well I decided that I would post one more chapter this week because why not. So here is the next chapter and I hope that who ever is reading is enjoying the story so far. And don't worry they will meet the boys soon enough, only time will tell. I think the next chapter will be out next week monday or tuesday, so please look forward to it.

Also if you guys can please comment and vote it would mean a lot to me. Well anyway guys thank you so much and stay tuned till the next update.

-kailexx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 1K 38
Living life in the idol world can be hard sometimes. Always feeling like you have to be picture perfect and happy no matter what the hell is happenin...
16.6K 746 23
What no one knew, including the BTS members themselves was that Bang PDnim has a daughter, you. However, because of secret reasons, Song Juhee (you)...
50.8K 2.2K 42
This was my first story for BTS. It holds a special place for me. It got me through some rough times I was going through. A girl moves to Korea to be...
9.1K 1K 20
"๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ. ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ...