Their Little ARMY (Reader X B...

thelostonesechos tarafından

You have been supporting BTS since the day they debuted and ever since then you have tried to find ways to ma... Daha Fazla

I Need You
Can't Get Enough of Them
Preparations
First Time for Everything
What's Happening?
A/N: RANT! PLS READ!
Goodbye For Now
A Day With Tae Tae
Big Hit Entertainment
Worries
A/N: WE ARE ON HIGH ALERT!!
Namjoonie~~♥
A/N: FIRE!!!
A/N: Save Me
Coping
Attackers & Protectors
Yoongi to the Rescue!
A/N: Not an Update
Yoongi's Mixtape
A/N: 3 YEARS!
Bubble Tea & Chill
Flying Jimin
A/N: Update
A/N: Cover Change?
A/N
Kookie Day
A Day Off
A/N: Facts about me
A/N: Check it Out
Time with Joonie
Get Air
A/N: ARMY Tag
Interesting
News?
Old Friends
Uh Oh
A/N
Where is she?
The Waiting Game
Signal
Fighting Chance
A/N: So...
Jimin
Yoongi
Jungkook
Hoseok
Taehyung
Namjoon
A/N: Apologies
Jin
Choose the Cover Of TLA!
END

The Start of It All

40.8K 894 424
thelostonesechos tarafından

Chapter 1 

I tap the end of my pencil against my table as a wait for the bell to ring. All I can picture in my head is getting home after school to wait for BTS' come back later tonight. I start to zone out as I think of the seven boys that have changed my life entirely. I can only imagine what they are going to come back with.

"Y/N ah! Y/N ah!" I hear the teacher yell.

I snap out of my daydream as I see the teacher approaching my desk and my fellow students all looking back at me.

"Did you not hear me?" the teacher questions.

"No-" I say silently before getting interrupted by her.

"Is my class not worth your time? Or are you just here to sit here and not take in any information? How are you supposed to get any better if you are phasing out." she says.

"Ah, I'm sorry. It won't happen again" I nod before the teacher turns around.

I sigh as look up at the board the teacher is writing on, there is an assignment, and we have to write a paper on what we plan to do over the week's break. I look back up to the clock on the wall and we only have a minute left. I try to keep my eyes glued to the board as I wait for the bell to get me out of this class and out into freedom. 

At last, the bell rings and everyone jumps out of their seats and heads to the door. There is probably a huge grin on my face as I walk out the door and off to freedom. I put in one earphone and play the song " Born Singer" by BTS.

I walk down the hall humming to the song when someone bumps into me. I look up to see Daeryun High schools popular girl Kang Ji Won.

"Look at her, she's in her own world again guys" Ji Won laughs having her clique laugh with her.

"Like dazing off in class isn't enough. She doesn't even have the decency to watch where she's walking" one of her followers named Kim Su Min states.

"Well, I'm pretty sure I know where I was walking and it was you that bumped into me," I say looking Ji Won straight into her eyes before looking at the ground.

"Oh, you can actually speak? Please tell me more... Not!" She laughs.

I sigh as I push past her not wanting to deal with this situation or her at the moment.

"Where do you think you're going?" she asks me.

"Home" I state as I continue to walk away from her.

Before I put in my other earphone I can hear her complaining about me to her followers. I sigh as I continue to listen to "Born Singer" as I walk myself home.

>>> Fast Forward <<<

"Eomma, Appa, Onni I'm home!" I announce as I walk through the front door. 

I am greeted with silence. I guess no one is home yet. I walk into my room and flop on top of my bed, when I feel my phone buzz. I look at it and it's a text from my sister.

Onni (*^▽^*)

Onni: I'm at a restaurant, do you want anything to eat?

Y/N: Why are you at a restaurant? And sure bring me your leftovers or whatever.

Onni: Umm, I have my reasons. And okay I'll see you when I get home 

Y/N: Sure reasons (; See you when you get home

Well, that settles dinner for me. I wonder what F/N is up to, I didn't get to see her after school after running into Ji Won. I dial her number on my phone and she picks up after a couple of rings.

"Heyro?" she says sound like her voice is being muffled.

"Hi? Why does your voice sound weird?" I ask while laughing.

"Oh, sorry I'm eating" she states after swallowing whatever she had in her mouth.

"What are you doing tonight?" I ask

"What else would I be doing?" she screeches, "I- We have been waiting for this since their last album came out. Did you hear the album yet?"

Oh crap, I totally forgot about listening to the album, "Um sure" I lie.

"Your lying. I can tell" F/N says.

"No, I'm not" I lie again.

"Okay if you're not lying, then what's the third track called?" she interrogates me.

"It's.. uh... It's called Please Forgive Me" I say while cringing.

"Um, no. You are way off" she laughs.

"Okay, fine you caught me. I don't know and didn't listen to it yet" I sigh.

I hear F/N gasp on the other side of the line, "Well, this just won't do. Make room for me I'm coming over to spend the night" she states.

"But-" I whine.

"No, if, and, or buts. I'm coming over and that is final. See in you in ten minutes" she exclaims before ending the call.

I laugh as I set my phone down, this girl is crazy but that's why F/N is probably my friend. I walk to my closet and pull out another blanket for F/N and set it down on my bed. At least we can experience BTS' comeback together. 

I hear my phone buzz again and it's my mom.

The Best Eomma (=^▽^=)

Eomma: I'm on my way home from work. Did you eat yet?

Y/N: Onni is bringing me food. Guess where she is? She's at a restaurant

Eomma: What's the occasion?

Y/N: That's the same thing I was wondering. Oh, and is it okay if F/N sleeps over for the night?

Eomma: Sure as long as it's okay with her parents

Y/N: Alrighty, I'll see you when you get home

I walk out into the living room and set up the TV so when F/N comes over we can watch Bangtan Bombs and I can finally listen to their new album and anticipate the new MV coming out in just a few more hours. I look down at my phone and it's currently 6:25 pm. Only 5 more hours to go, I just hope I won't fall asleep before then.

As on cue the doorbell rings and I decide that I'm going to mess with F/N a bit.

"Who is it?" I ask trying to make my voice deeper.

"Y/N ah! It's me F/N! Now hurry up and let me in!" she exclaims

"I'm sorry I don't know a F/N" I say back trying to retain my laughter.

"Y/N ah! I'm not joking, let me in!" she whines while hitting the door.

"I'm not sure. Let me think about it" I say while laughing as F/N is starting to fuss more.

"Y/N ah! I swear on Chim Chim abs that once I get into that apartment I'm going to-" she yells

"Going to what? Strangle me?" I laugh.

"Sure strangling you sounds like a good idea" she laughs.

I finally open the door and hide behind it so she can't jump on me. She closes the door and sees me standing there and I gulp right before she tackles me to the floor.

"Aish what are you doing?" I laugh while trying to get away from her.

"I'm attempting to strangle you. Which I can't do if you keep on moving!" she grunts.

"Well, I'd rather not die. So, I'm gonna just keep moving" I laugh as I get out of her grasp.

She sits up and huffs," Fine you win. Now let's get to the main reason I'm here, which is this bad boy".

In her hand, she holds her phone which has BTS' new album on it.

>>>Fast Forward<<<

"Okay here's the last song. It's the outro. It's called Love Is Not Over" F/N says while grinning.

A/N: Play the song while reading if you want (:

geu gin bami neol ttara heulleoman ganeun geot gata 
i sigani neol ttara heuryeojineun geot gata
wae meoreojyeo ga wae dahji anheul mankeum gaseo..

Tell me why meoreojyeo ga why
ni nunen deo isang naega boiji anhni uh

sarangiran apeugo apeun geot yeah
ibyeoriran apeugo deo apeun geot gatae
niga eopseumyeon nan andoel geot gata
saranghaejwo saranghaejwo
dasi nae pumeuro wajwo
sarangiran apeugo apeun geot yeah
ibyeoriran apeugo deo apeun geot gatae
niga eopseumyeon nan andoel geot gata
saranghaejwo saranghaejwo
dasi nae pumeuro wajwo

Love is not over, over, over

sarangiran apeugo apeun geot yeah
ibyeoriran apeugo deo apeun geot gatae

I sit in silence as the song ends and the album ends, you take out your earphone and sit there in awe at the new album BTS has produced. The songs sound different from what they have done in the past and I like it. This album shows a new side of the boys and it amazing. Now I can barely even wait to see the new MV. I look down at my phone and only an hour passed so far.

Everyone came home so far besides my sister, who has my food. I grab my stomach as it grumbles wanting to get food. As if my sister heard my stomach she comes through the door holding a plastic bag with a plate in it. I stand up immediately and take the bag from her.

"Thank you and welcome home!" I yell as I'm already walking over to the table to eat.

>>> Fast Forward<<<

It's close to 12 now and both F/N and I are struggling to stay awake. I start to doze off when I feel something hit me on my face, its F/N's hand. I laugh as I push her hand off my face and see that she's trying to fight to falling asleep as well. I look at my phone and there are only FIVE minutes left until the MV gets released. I set up my laptop in front of us and go onto Big Hit's YouTube account. 

I softly hit F/N to get her awake. She hits me back and sits up rubbing her eyes.

"How much time is left?" she yawns.

"3 minutes" I reply getting all giddy all of a sudden.

We start counting down the minutes until it turns merely into a couple of seconds. When my phone's alarm goes off signaling it's 12 I refresh the page and stare at the video that was uploaded a couple of seconds ago. I click on it and it pulls me up to watch the MV.

"F/N are you ready?" I ask with a giddy feeling.

"I was born ready" Y/N answers.

I Need You MV by BTS here we come!

A/N: Hi guys! Since this is the first chapter I'm not really to sure of the feed back I'm going to get from this book, but I'm expecting anything. This is the first Kpop fan fiction I have writing and i'm not really sure if I'm doing good or not lol. But if there are people reading this please comment and vote, and if you want to please give me some feed back.

I'm thinking maybe an update every week? Hopefully I can stay to that. I hope you guys enjoy this, it means a lot to me, because I have not been writing in a while. Any way thank you!

-Kailexx

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

11.3K 672 45
BTS FF takes place after the members come back from serving in the military. They are preparing for a third comeback after their return. YoonGi/Suga...
1K 54 36
"Yah! Will you leave me alone?!"- "I told you I hate you!"- "I wish you were gone."- "You're such an idiot."- "It's weird how love can change someone...
434 17 15
Hey guys ;) First story on this account, got a few other accounts but I don't really use them anymore haha! I will not write smut, just fluff cos flu...
1K 42 22
You are a girl who recently shifted to Seoul for studies . You are still learning Korean language . You are an army and your bias is MIN YOONGI . You...