Weak For The Bad Boy

By CozyBXBLover

Copyright © 2014 by CozyBXBLover. All rights reserved. {Complete} (BOYxBOY) [BOOK 2] If you haven't read '... More

£•Chapter 1•£
¥•Chapter 2•¥
€•Chapter 3•€
*•Chapter 4•*
+•Chapter 5•+
__•Chapter 6•__
^•Chapter 8•^
~•Chapter 9•~
[•Chapter 10•]
||•Chapter 11•||
(•Chapter 12•)
{•Chapter 13•}
-•Chapter 14•-
::.•Chapter 15•.::
(::•Chapter 16•::)
#•Chapter 17•#
Epilogue

:•Chapter 7•:

20.6K 756 60
By CozyBXBLover

Joseph POV

"Th...Thats him?" I asked as I pointed at the Asian human that was sitting in the alpha's office with his head down looking down at his hands in his lap while the alpha and my parents registered him into the pack.

The kid wasn't even a werewolf. And I couldn't even smell any relation by blood. I mean what was going on? Who was this kid really?! The kid looked nerdy, timid, and well fragile. He seemed scared to be here but no fear was rolling off him. Actually no emotion was rolling off of him. He seemed completely empty.

"Mhm..." Shean finally answered as he pulled Jeremy deeper into his chest if that was even possible. But he didn't seem to care. That's one of the many things I liked about Jeremy. He never complained about anything. Even if Shean was smothering him to death. I chuckled under my breath and turned back to look through the doors.

"That's no cousin I've ever met." A familiar voice grumbled from behind us. I turned around to see my little brother Derek looking over my shoulder with a scowl on his face. Well he wasn't really little since he was like a inch taller then me. I cocked a brow.

"What is it today Derek? Did one of the trainees say something you didn't like?" I asked him as I tilted my head to the side to look at him halfway. He looked over at me and gave me a smug look.

"What the hell are you talking about Jo?!" He asked through clinched teeth. I scoffed softly and he glared at me.

"Someone must have did something to put you in a pissy mood." I said simply with a small shrug. Shean snickered and Jeremy shot Derek a worry glance.

"I'm fine." He huffed and turned and started to walk away but not before he looked back at the office door, keeping the same ugly scowl on his face. I sighed and shook my head after he left out of the hallway. I was turning to look back at the door when I caught Jeremy glaring At me. I cocked a brow at him.

"You shouldn't do that." He said softly. Turning his attention back to the door. I looked at Shean who didn't seem to be paying any attention to us.

"Do what?" I asked softly.

"Provoke him." I scoffed.

"What? I wasn't..."

"Yes, you were." He said softly as he cut me off.

"I wasn't. Jeremy, you know he has a short temper, and seems to take it out on everyone... But we forgive him cause we all know Derek is broken." I looked back at the small boy. Maybe him moving here did something to Derek I could have sworn he was just looking at this kid. Not a normal look though... Like hate and rejection? I don't know... Maybe I'm just seeing things. "And He provokes himself Jeremy. Every little thing someone says he gets pissed off. That's exactly why he can't go to normal school..." I explained softly. I looked at Jeremy from the corner of my eyes and saw his mind processing through his eyes. He was trying to come up with an excuse for Derek again and honestly I didn't wanna hear it.

"Would you two hush about the hulk... He'll be fine I think you dad told him something he didn't like earlier." Shean pushed out slowly still looking inside the room. I looked at him full on and Jeremy looked up to.

"Like what?" Me and Jeremy as in union. Shean jumped.

"What the hell?! Why are you two talking together?! You scared me dammit!" He said with a huff as he held his chest. I smirked and Jeremy hid his smile behind his hand. "Something about him and your weird cousin sharing rooms." He said softly. I my eyebrows shot up.

"Haha! No wonder he's piss." I laughed out.

White lips,

pale face

Breathing in snowflakes

Burnt lungs,

sour taste

I took my phone out of my pocket and looked down to see Vince face pop up on my screen. A big smile broke out across my face.

Light's gone,

day's end

Struggling to pay rent

Long nights,

strange men

And they say...

"Hay!" I said a little to excitedly. Shean & Jeremy both looked at me with small grins on their face. I glared at them and walked away towards the kitchen.

"Hay baby." He said back in a raspy voice. I raised and eyebrow.

"Were you sleeping?" I asked softly as I leaned against the frame of the entrance of the kitchen with my arms and feet cross. He sighed heavily.

"Yeah. Hay! You wanna go on a camping trip for break?" He asked sounding a little nerves. I smiled and looked down at my feet.

"A whole week with just you alone in the woods?" I teased. "Why would I say no to that?" I said in a low deep voice adding a growl to it. I heard him sigh heavily and I smiled know my sexy voice had and effected on him. Well at least I thought it was sexy.

"I wish it was just us he breathed out softly. But my dad and mom won't let me use the cabin if we don't bring others." He admitted softly.

"So no just us." I asked letting the disappointment seep through my voice. He sniffled softly.

"No just us babe." He said back playfully. I took a deep breath and let it out before I said the next words.

"I'll ask Shean and the others if they wanna go. Okay?"

"Mhm. Sounds good!" He said happily. Bye..."

"Why were you crying?" I asked softly. He completely went silent. I thought his voice sounded a little bit more weirder then a sleeping voice. "Vince..."

"They don't trust me." He said in a whisper. 'They keep thinking I'm going to go back the way I was 2 years ago. I'm not like that! I told them I've change I showed them! WHY CAN'T THEY BELIEVE ME?!" He yelled towards the end as he started to cry.... Again. My heart swelled.

Noone wants to see their mate cry. I pushed off the beam and started towards the door. Especially me! "Vince baby. I'm on my way." I said angrily and hung up the phone quickly and started towards my car. Who ever made my Vince cry... Their dead!

Vince POV

I looked at the screen and let out a shaky sigh as I throw my phone on the bed and plopped down next to it. "Why can't they just trust me." I said in a shaky whisper.

[A HOUR BEFORE THE PHONE CALL WITH JOSPHE]

"MORNING!" Vince yelled happily to his parents as he walked in the kitchen. They were sitting at the kitchen table. Jayce was reading a newspaper and drinking coffee, while Adam was working on some paper for work drinking tea like both of them usually did in the morning. But something was off. "So did you think about what I asked you guys lastnight?" Vince asked softly as he went to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of orange juice. Then made his way to the kitchen table and took a seat.

His parents looked at each other then looked at him. Vince took a sip of his orange juice then smiled at him. "Do you seriously think your ready to go out there on your own again?" Jayce asked setting his newspaper to the side and looked Vince in the eyes. Vince scrunched up his face, then chuckled.

"Dad of course I'm ready. Why would..."

"Because Vince." Adam said sternly cutting him off. "The last time we let you go out there on your own I might add! Cops got involved and fees very expensive fees had to be paid." Adam scolded softly. Vince looked from his mom to dad. Then scoffed. Adam raised an eyebrow as Vince lowered his head and shook it.

"So what you two are telling me is you still don't trust me?" He asked raising his head back up and looked Adam in his eyes calmly.

"No that's not what..."

"That's exactly what we are saying." Adam interrupted Jayce. Who sighed and shook his head.

"Adam!" He hissed. Adam glared at Jayce. "That's not what we mean Vince." He continued. "It's just after what happen last weekend. We..."

"Jesus Dad! That wasn't even our fault!" Vince screeched getting to his feet. Adam scoffed.

"Your fault or not! You promised me that you weren't going to get in trouble anymore!" Adam yelled as he stood to his feet also. "You broke your promise! How can I trust you after that? Huh?!" Yelled even louder as he poked Vince's chest hard.

"OMG! Mom! That wasn't our fault those asshole thugs started it! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU WANT US TO DO RUN LIKE A BUNCH OF PUSSIES!!!" Vince spat.

"You watch your mouth y..."

"ENOUGH!" Jayce deep strong voice boomed through out the house. "Adam calm down dammit. On some level Vince is right. But on some level you are too. He and his friends were only defending their selves that's why we made him take those boxing and karate classes for when we're not around he'd know how to defend himself. Right?!" Adam glared at Vince who glared back.

"Yeah... But he took it as advantage! I wish we would have never put him in those classes." Adam admitted softly.

"Wow! Mom that was two fucking years ago! I've never did anything to upset you since then! I've kept my promise with no flaws." Vince defended and Jayce nodded in agreement.

"True. That's why we are letting you use the cabin."

"JAYCE!" Adam yelled horrified. Jayce held up his hand to silence Adam. He quickly closed his mouth and crossed his arms over his chest as he glared at his husband.

"But me and your mom will be tagging along on the trip and why don't you invite some of your other friends besides that Joseph boy." Jayce added with a smug look. Vince mouth was gaped open.

"But Dad!..." Jayce shook his head.

"Nope. You agree to those terms or you can forget about the cabin." He said simply with a small shrug of his shoulders. Vince looked from Jayce to Adam and let out a frustrated growl.

"I don't care come if you want since I might burn the fucking cabin down I minus well have babysitters!" Vince throw his hands up in frustration and stormed out the kitchen.

"Vince! I didn't mean it like that!" Jayce yelled behind him. As he made his way up the stairs.

"Yes you did." Vince mumbled to himself as he made his way into his room and slammed the door. He rested his back against the door and slid down it slowly. Why can't they just forgive him? What?! He was a kid back then He just wanted to try something new with his life, since it was his freshmen. He never knew everything would have ended up like the way it did. He let out a heavy said and tears that He never knew he had in his eyes went sliding down his face. "Goodness twice in two weeks. Vince your making this into a habit." He teased at himself and let a tired chuckle slip pass his lips.

He needed something to calm him down as he realize he was shaking. He pulled out his phone quickly and without realizing he unlocked his phone and hit Joseph's number.

"Hay!"

{BACK TO PRESENT}

"So that's why you were crying?" Joseph asked me softly as he leaned against my head board and had me resting between his legs and my top part resting against his chest. I nodded my head softly.

"Yeah. I guess I deserve I did promise my mom and he's the last one I ever wanted to upset." I whispered out softly Joseph sighed through my hair as his chin rested on my head and his lips were buried in my hair.

"Don't say that baby. Adam was probably just scared that something bad was gonna happen. Both of them were. I'm sure of it." He added softly as he rubbed soothing circles on my back. I nodded as I calmed down slowly.

"Your probably right." I admitted. He scoffed.

"Probably?" He asked. I sighed and laughed softly.

"You are." I said correcting myself. "Maybe." I added quickly. Before he got to say anything. I laughed as he let a playful growl slip pass his lips and tighten his grip around my waist. I snuggled into his warmth more and kissed at his bicep.

"I knew you'd calm me down." I said softly as I played with his slightly bigger hand. He nodded.

"I'm only a call away if you need me. Okay?" He reassured me. I nodded. My head slowly against his chest as I felt myself drifting off to sleep.

"Yeah I know." I answered before his warmth engulfed me and the darkness started to take over. But not before I heard Joseph's voice again.

"Vince can I asked you something?" He asked softly. I wanted to be a smart ass and say you just did but I was too tired to joke so I settled for a small nod and a hum. "Why is Adam so sensitive about those two years ago? Why'd do?" He asked softly making sure he wasn't offending me. He wasn't but I wasn't ready to tell Joseph about what happen to me two years ago and why Adam is so strict on me. I wasn't ready to tell Joseph about the things I did. I defiantly wasn't ready to tell him that I almost got someone killed. So I just let the darkness take over.

*************************************************************

[A/N: Hope you liked the new chapter! I did two updates so move onward to the next chapter!]

PIC Of Derek~~~~~~~~~>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 2.1K 55
*** Fair warning: This story is an acid trip. It's on steroids 24/7*** *Touch is werewolves' love language* What makes a person weak or powerful? Fe...
413K 20.7K 68
*COMPLETED* After Asher's parents were killed by their enemy pack, he has to take over the position of alpha. Since his parents didn't believe in mat...
139K 6.1K 21
Life as an Alpha has always been viewed as the easier path; Alphas are the top of the food chain, lead the packs, and are the deciding force in the w...
696 44 10
Lucas has had a shitty life being a human in a world overtaken by werewolves. Having to see his parents die just when he was 10 and having to run awa...