Regretting Rejection #HMS2

By humanitis

Hard Mate Series Book 2. (This series does not have to be read in order.) ***** "I, Chace Winchester, reject... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Epilogue

A/N

84.2K 824 32
By humanitis

Hello! This is the second installment of the Hard Mate Series. The book is not connected to the other books in the series, which means it can be read on it's own, however, a few characters from the other books might appear in this one! Just a reminder that english is not my first language and I have tried very hard to make this book amazing, however there will be mistakes. I will come back and edit the book once it has been completed so feel free to comment advice. Hate comments will simply be ignored. I will publish the first chapter of this book on the 12th of March so stay tuned and let me know what you think! Also, do check out the first book of the series if you haven't already! I hope you enjoy it and I hope you will support me!

Thank you!

-Neha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 14.9K 12
There was never a story of an alpha being rejected, it was unheard but he was the exception. Alpha Sean Dawson had everything in his life, a strong p...
10.1M 349K 51
"Will you reject me?" I ask, ignoring the lump that was forming in my throat. I fought the tears that were threatening to fall. Don't cry, please Han...
28.7M 880K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
342K 9.3K 37
COMPLETED **First book in the Powerful But Broken Trilogy** I am Braelynn, the punching bag of my pack. I have been wanting to find my mate to take m...