Retaliated

By Miss_Hoodnificent

This is the 9th book in my "Thug Love Series" be sure to have read the other 8 (Order on my profile descripti... More

Retaliated
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
A Halloween Special
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A Varomas Special Part 2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
I know... I'm a fucking mess.
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Sequel

Chapter 13

9.6K 251 310
By Miss_Hoodnificent

Retaliated: Chapter 13

~Breezy P.O.V.~

I woke up in the worst way possible. Breezon had ran and jumped on me slamming down right on my inches and y'all how mornin' wood be. I think Breezon just ruined all chances for a sibling because the high pitched noise that came from me said it all. I rolled off that couch scrunched in a ball- this was way worse than when Lolo elbowed me.

"Dammit Breezon." I said through clenched teeth as I continued to just roll. He was laughing as well as Trey and Isabella but this shit wasn't funny. "I hope y'all two coons get shot." I said to Isabella and Trey.

"Need a cold pack?" Trey asked through his laughs and I nodded my head.

"Daddy, let's play!" Breezon chanted as he tried to climb on me but I just kept movin' away from him before he causes more damage.

"Gimme like twenty minutes, bruh you straight killed me. Oh my God, why would you run and jump on me like that?"

"Mommy lets me." Because she only has two legs but you don't understand that yet. "I wanna play, Daddy."

"Yeah Daddy, he wants to play." Isabella egged on with a laugh as Trey brought me the cold pack.

"Watch who you callin' Daddy, Isabella. I know Tavian would be on your ass like seasoning on chicken if he knew you called someone else Daddy." I sat up with my back against the couch and the cold pack right on my dick. It brought a lil' relief but damn, lil' niggs came in like a wrecking ball. Miley don't have shit over Breezon after that.

"And it begins. Really Breezy? It wasn't even in that context." She snapped right back with irritation. "Trey don't-"

It was too late. The tea done been brought out and the sipping began over on Trey's chair.

"Don't let my sippin' get in the way, please continue. Ain't nothin' better than some pettiness in the mornin' with a side of tea. You know what they say, a sip of tea a day keeps the doctor away." The laughter that erupted from me. This is how my mornings need to always start off- just without the damaged dick part.

"I'm hungry." Breezon said as he was playing with my hair. I felt him pulling the tight curls, releasing them and then pulling them back out again. I turned my head and blew onto his belly, making him laugh too. "Stooop!"

"Then put your shirt back on or I'ma do it again. You know I do that to you to make you laugh but we gonna make breakfast in a minute." I love this boy more than I love myself, the amount of love I have is somethin' I've never had but no matter how terrible my day is, he just puts that smile back on my face. As I sit here with him playin' in my hair, guilt crept up onto my shoulders. Those nights where I chose to go out clubbin', those hours add up into hours I've missed with Breezon that I can't get back.

"As much as I'd love to hang around with you two nimrods, I need to get home to take Vanessa to school." She said as she stood up and fixed her clothes. "Breezy, I'm going to need you to take me to your trap so I can get my car."

"Aight, I'll take you then I'm comin' back."

"I'll get Breeze breakfast." Trey added in. "Come on Breezon, we gon' make somethin' that'll probably get me banned from feedin' you anymore." Was the last thing I heard just as I walked out of his house.

"You just gonna ignore what he said, huh?" She asked when she slid into my car.

"What about it? Breezon'll live, he got my appetite and strong stomach without a doubt." I need mouthwash, I hate leavin' the house without at least a rinse of mouthwash... Trap doesn't have shit in terms of minty shit and it's gonna kill me to wait till I get all the way back to the Trey's.  Fuuuck.

***

"Chris?" Vonnie asked confused as she opened the door. "Everything okay?"

"All is good, I just really need mouthwash, I shit you not it's driving me insane." She stepped aside for me shaking her head with a chuckle as I took my ass on down to her bathroom to get the mouthwash. The entire car ride, I pictured this exact moment right here, swishing around that mint liquid as it stung the hell out of my cheeks.

"I wouldn't put something like this past you. Where's Breezon?" She called out from the front of the house just as I spit it out. I looked up into the mirror... damn, this one of those days where I just look good on the spot without havin' to do shit. My eyes their usual bright hazel but the blonde is slackin' a bit... gonna needa fix that one of these days.

"He's at Trey's 'cause I had to take Isabella back to my trap to get her car. How are you and where's Jamie?" I asked when I somehow found a way to part from the mirror. Walking down the short hallway, she was wiping down the counter so I just leaned up against the fridge to keep out of her way.

"Ohh, I see. I'm pretty good. Jamie is down the street at her Mom's getting a few more things."

"Oh word. What'chu finna do today?" Today I'm keepin' away from the trap. I don't wanna look at the same problems that were there from yesterday, I want a twenty four hour break from NBG's shit.

"I've got a date-"

"Who the fuck is the nigga."

"Is that jealousy I hear in your voice?" She said tauntingly as she turned around to look at me. "Chris, I'm playing. I don't have time to go out meeting new niggas right now."

"That ain't even funny-"

"You think I was laughing when you'd come home smelling like sex and booze?" She retorted right back.

"There's a small difference, dating means a chance that the new nigga could be around Breezon and you know how I am about that. The females I fucked with had no chance of bein' around Breezon- but I know that ish was wrong on my part anyways." The mood in the room was still humorous so that was uplifting. "But what'chu really doin'?"

"I'm relaxing and catching up on my reading. What about you?" She went to walk by me but I caught her by her waist, pulling her right back in front of me. "Don't." She instantly threatened.

"Wasn't gonna pull anythin' but I'm kickin' it with Breezon and the SMUBNBFFL." He and I needa fuck shit up like we did ten years ago. He and I shoulda went to college just so we could have messed around like we did in High School. Man, if I could go back in time, I'd change so much.

"Just don't get yourselves locked up."

"We won't and if we do, we got DeShawn to get us out since he all in the system but I got a few things to tell you before I leave since I'm here and the fact I actually remember."

"Alright, go ahead and tell me. I'm all ears."

"What do you think my intentions are when it comes to you and I?" I started off with.

"You have me on the side to be with Breezon so you can go off doing whatever you want."

"Those aren't my intentions. When you first moved in as my roommate, you and I got along perfectly. We were live in fuck buddies without restrictions and we had hella fun. I wanted to work up to us establishing a relationship and when I had all my ducks in a row. As in, payments on a house for us, makin' sure my money was real long, and NBG goin' strong, I wanted to propose to you then get married as soon as possible. Obviously all of that would have taken over the course of a couple years but my end goal with you if all worked out was marriage. But you ended up pregnant and then the gang shit happened, it fucked me over. I'm not just tellin' you what you want to hear, I'm bein' honest."

For a moment she just looked up at me and that made me a bit nervous, no lie but I took Isabella's advice and just told Vonnie what I had originally planned out. Whether that changes things between her and I or not, that's up to Vonnie but at least now she knows I wasn't just keepin' her around as someone for me to fuck when I got bored.

"Why not tell me that in the beginning? Regardless if you did, I've still been by your side but it would have been nice to know what you had in hopes." She finally said. "I'm still not moving back in with you for a while longer but your words don't match up to your most recent actions."

"Vonnie, my actions recently are a result of me just wantin' a chance to let loose without someone breathing right on the back of my neck. At the trap I get nagged at for drug issues, I come home and there wasn't even love in the house or nothin'. Just more nagging plus you barely even let me touch you so I took off to get a break. I know I was wrong for shit, I own up to it."

"I don't want us going any further into this right now. I appreciate you sharing with me what your original intentions were in the beginning."

"See? How are we supposed to get past these issues if you ain't even wanna talk it out? Always droppin' it."

"Because we say the same thing every time. We go in circles with no resolution and then we get pissed off with each other. I don't want us getting pissed off anymore." I'm tryin' to get over this shit but she doesn't even- fuck it.

"Fine Vonnie. I'll bring Breezon back here by around six. I'll hit you up when I'm on the way."

"Alright. I'll be here." She said walking me to the door. I reached down just to kiss her cheek and she avoided the absolute hell out of that.

"Oh my God, this what I mean when I say I get no affection from you-"

"Don't start whining about it. I'm not just some female you can run to to get whatever you want from. I'm done being that female, I'll see you later when you come to drop off Breezon. Bye Chris." I'm done tryin' for the day, I just chucked up the deuces and got back to my car. I did what I needed to do so now to get back to Breezon and T-Money.

~August P.O.V.~

I was on the couch with July and October but it was boring. I reached around and pulled one of July's braids, in which she smacked the fuck out of October but he was confused and then they started yelling at each other. I laughed to myself till I got smacked by Mom.

"What was that for?" I asked as I rubbed the side of my head.

"I saw what you did and you were wrong for that. Get up out of my spot and check on September for me. He been asleep for a while." I didn't wanna get slapped again so I got up and did as she said. Walking around to September's room, he was still asleep... not for long.

I wasn't gonna do anythin' fancy but I did throw a couple shoes at him til he finally woke up. I woulda pulled a Varo and threw a chair but there no need for that since he sat up and looked at me.

"Rise and shine nigga. Damn near two in the afternoon, plus July and October are fighting- might get real heated 'cause I heard November comin' by today."

"Oh for real? Shit, let me see what goes down."

For the most part, we got nicknames for each other. July was Juels, October was Toby and November was Victor. September never really got a nickname 'cause he bitched about every name we tried to give him. I was just Auggie Pooh because of Ivanna but I ain't mind, it's cute when she calls me that so I just roll with it.

"Ain't you leaving today?" Juels asked when I came down the stairs with my phone in hand. "Let me talk to Breezy again-"

"No. He my nigga not yours and yeah I leave today." I made sure to put a password on my phone because the last thing we need is Juels tryna get involved on a Breezy level. It was last minute when I decided to come back... mainly because I heard through the grapevine that there was a possible threat to IRG. I ride for the family and the family is IRG so if shit pops off, I needa be right there.

"What? You basically just got here." Mom said as she shot me that 'nigga whet' look.

"Shit came up but I'll be back again. Not to mention I miss my pear y'all. Like that's the homie when Ty's too caught up about fantasizing about Tilly Beans or up Truffle's truffle." I caught that laugh from September, he ain't slick. "Immature ass."

"Are you driving back or flying?" Juels asked as she turned around on the couch to face me.

"Why would I drive? My ass flying back. I'm gonna head out for a walk so I'll talk to y'all niggas when I get back." I wanna FaceTime with Paris for a brief minute but if I do it in the house, everyone gonna be actin' like coons.

"Hey August." She said when the call connected. To see that smile made my day all the more better. "Nigga what's with that smile? You got head didn't you?" She questioned trying to hold in her laugh.

"Funny, but you'd know if I did. I'm just happy to see you, what'chu wearin' though? 'Cause from this angle it looks like yeen got a damn thing on." I'm walkin' around turnin' this phone around every which way as if me turnin' my phone gonna change the angle. I probably look stupid as ever.

"I'm in a towel. You called right before I was gonna get in the shower. Threw on the towel so I could answer. What are you doing?"

"So get in the shower. You got a life proof case and I know your shower got a rack so set the phone up on that 'cause we gonna be talkin' for a while. However, I'm just walkin' around talkin' to you."

"I'm not taking the phone in the shower with me, fool." She laughed. "How's your walk?"

"Why not? Get your stank ass in the shower but my walk's aight. I'm actually kinda hungry so I'ma just find some fast food joint to hit up." I know there's a Wendy's or Taco Bell around one of these corners.

"I'll get in if you get in the shower too. Make it even."

"Shit, I ain't even hungry no more. Lemme get back to the crib to get in the shower too." I turned right around to begin the journey back home. "I'll be back at the house in like five minutes so how you been? How's work?"

"Oh my God, August. Go eat-"

"Nah, I'm not hungry anymore." I could already see the house just at the end of the block. "The house right in front of me, look." Flipping the camera around, I proudly showed her the domain. "So start your shower now 'cause I'ma be in mine in two minutes flat."

"The shit you do, I swear but fine. I got the timer set for two minutes." I broke into a run when she said 'timer'. Ran in through the back door and up the stairs without a single word to the other niggas. Mom's bathroom was closest so I went in there, slipped off my shoes and stepped into the shower, clothes and all. I give no fucks, anything to beat the timer at this point.

"I'm in, I beat the clock?" I breathed out as I turned the nob on. The phone was set up on the rack that hung from the base of the shower head. Turned the cold water knob just a little so now the water was warm.

"Just barely." She was in the shower too but she quickly turned her back to the camera. "You happy now?"

"Hell yes I am. I got a surprise for you later on since you're takin' a shower with me. "

"A surprise? What could you possibly have as a surprise if you're clear across the states." She did that thing where she just barely looked over her shoulder and I swear that shit caught my attention so fast. When I get back there, she and I takin' a legit shower together, fuck this FaceTime shower nonsense.

"It's a surprise, I can't tell you details or anythin' or else it ruins the purpose of it. Just know it's a dam good one. You don't work tonight right?"

"No I'm not working- you better not have someone pop up at my house to deliver your surprise."

"I just needed confirmation." Oh this finna be fun when I get out there. But I ended up ending the call early 'cause the shower was too heated plus I was gettin' uncomfortable in these wet clothes. However, I needa pack my things so I'm ready to go for tonight, I don't wanna be late for my flight or miss it altogether.

***

It was tough sayin' bye to the family but I'ma be welcomed by my other family which made me feel better. Since me comin' back in a surprise to everyone, I just took the bus from the Oakland Airport to my hood. I laughed to myself when I saw the light to my rooms still on. I knew I forgot to turn it of and I shoulda trusted my gut feelin' to double check the crib but oh well.

All I did was unlocked my front door, threw my luggage in and closed the door so I could go out to my car. Ain't got no time to enjoy the house, I needa get over to Paris' place.

When I pulled up, her parents' cars weren't in the driveway so the coast was clear. It ain't like I don't like her parents but I just didn't wanna sit around and talk with 'em. I got out of the car and walked up to the front door, ringing the bell about five times to make sure lil' pear's ass heard.

When she opened the door her lips pulled back into an exited smile as she wrapped her arms around me. Squeezing me as hard as she could, I hugged her right back because I missed her too much. She the female nigga that holds it down for me without me even havin' to ask.

"Surprise." I said.

"I should be fighting you right now. You texted me earlier saying you weren't coming back till next summer and I was bummed as ever then you suddenly show up? I should make you square up."

"As if I'ma gonna stay out with them niggas for a whole year. What'chu makin'? It smells hella good." I pushed her off me so I could inspect the kitchen. I saw a whole feast spread across her counter tops. "Who cooked all this? I know it wasn't you 'cause you burn everything you touch." I saw the rack of ribs just waiting to be spread with BBQ sauce.

"My Mom did, don't touch it. It's for a banquet dinner she and my Dad are going to when they get back from the store. Come up to my room." She grabbed the sleeve to my shirt, takin' me away from the food.

She closed the door behind her and I took my usual seat on the left side of her bed. This was just like every other time and it made me happy. She took a seat next to me, handing the remote over. Tonight is a night with my Pear, I'll catch up on IRG stuff tomorrow morning when I go to see Ty.

She rested her head on my chest as I searched for somethin' good to watch... little does this pear know one of these days I'ma cuff her. Not sure when but it's gonna happen 'cause we got a good thing goin' on and I don't think I'ma find it with anyone else.

~Honey P.O.V.~

Walking home from the gym, I still hadn't heard a single word from Trey. I want to right all my wrongs so badly just to get what we had but I can't. I always say something or do something that leads him to believe otherwise and it kills me to see my love just slipping away like he is. I've tried calling and texting but not a single reply back.

I wanted to try one more time with making things up with Breezy. If Trey can see that Breezy and I are back to being civil, maybe it'll give Trey the hint that things are different now. I've had ten years to myself, making mistakes and learning from them. Making up with Breezy was a long shot but it's worth just one more try.

I was near his house and relieved to see his car in the driveway. I didn't see the other car like I usually did when I'd drive by his house so I took that as he was by himself. Knocking on the door, I could hear him coming down the stairs and right to the front door.

"For fuck's sake, what do you want now?" He was quick to snap at me with slightly furrowed eyebrows.

"I know I'm probably the last person you want to talk to but I'm not here to argue with you. I just want us to be civil, not even friends but just on good enough terms to where there isn't tension. I'm wholeheartedly apologizing to you for everything. From PPG to Lawrence and costing you NBG. None of that was done out of spite, it was just me trying to get fast money but with the wrong people." I'm not one to apologize like this, completely pushing aside my pride but I don't want him to hate me as I don't want to hate him like we currently do.

"If I accept your damn apology, will you please just leave me be? I agree I don't wanna carry around hate 'cause I'm not a nigga that wants to carry that but things not gonna be buddy-buddy with us. It's gonna be acquaintances and nothin' more." He said not as stern but with a sigh to follow.

"Thank you, Breezy."

"I'm only accepting because I don't wanna hold a grudge. I may forgive but I sure as hell won't forget. Don't ask me to help you either, now go on and do whatever things Honey's do."

"Can you please tell Trey to call me?"

"He not associating with many females anymore. Just strictly family females at this point. He got himself a girlfriend now so I could tell him but he probably won't."

"He has a girlfriend?" He nodded. "Who?"

"I don't know if he wants me to say names but just know he has a girlfriend. Like I said, I'll tell him what you said but don't expect a call." He continued to say as I stood here...

"Alright. Thanks Breezy and I guess if I see you around, I see you." I didn't wait for him to say anything back, I just turned around and went walking back down his driveway, right to the sidewalk to continue on my way back home.

I don't even know what to think... I had so much hope that he and I would work things out- he even said if things were good then there could have been a chance. He never mentioned- not like he told me much anyways. I may be heart broken but at least I patched something up with Breezy. He and I may still not be friends but at least the hatchet was buried between us.

***

Drake came over since I hadn't talked to him in a little bit. We sat on my couch as my knees were tucked up to my chest. Our conversation started our dry, mainly because I wasn't really engaged in talking, just short answers and basic sentences.

"Are you mad at Trey?" He asked. I briefly told him I was set up to deal with the aftermath of heart break, so it made him more understanding of my depressed-like mood. I don't understand why I can't just accept the fact Trey just doesn't want me anymore. It's like my mind understands but my heart is right there to tell me otherwise so then my mind tries to follow through with what my heart wants leaving me like this.

"Yes and no. I just wanna know who he's with to ease my curiosity." Don't know why Breezy couldn't just say who.

"I bet it's his stripper friend, Trina. I see him around her all the time." He said with a shrug.

"Are you serious?" He nodded. "That's just great." I groaned resting my forehead on the tops of my knees. "I lost the man I love to a stripper who's probably only with him for his money and connections but he doesn't realize that because he's probably mesmerized by her looks."

"How many times has Trey hurt you like this?" I brought my eyes up to his in confusion. "It's been more than once right? When you were talkin' to me about your life, you brought up a few times when he'd hurt you. Was it like this?"

"Yeah I guess so."

"If I were you, I'd wanna seek revenge. Make him hurt just one time to feel how he made you feel but that's just me."

"How? If his girlfriend leaves him, it won't do anything to him. He can just go out and get another. If she cheats on him, he'll cut her off and move on. I'm not messing with his gang, I've unintentionally done that enough in the past. So what is there left to poke at?"

"You're right. So why not his best friend? From what I've heard, Breezy is basically Trey's other half. Get Breezy to do something that'll hurt Trey enough to where Trey cuts him off and I know for a fact that'll really hurt Trey like how he's hurt you. There's no way in hell Trey can find someone like Breezy ever again." I just glared at him blankly... is he dead ass right now?

"I don't know..." I trailed off with uncertainty. I may be heart broken and all but to mess with his relationship with Breezy? I may have thought about it in the past but never seriously considered it.

"We can help each other. You see, IRG has my money and I want it. As long as NBG is right there, I can't physically touch IRG. If NBG and IRG turn on each other, a gang war can happen and one will kill the other off, leaving me to deal with one gang instead of two. So I could get my money and you could get your revenge; two birds with one stone." I continued to just look at him. "If you agree to this, I'll reward you with a large sum of the money and make sure you're untouched throughout all of this."

"I don't know, Drake. I just patched things with Breez-"

"Which is perfect. You can start there, building up your old relationship with him. Don't rush with it and soon enough you'll be back to how you were with Breezy. As things progress we'll figure out just what to do but I need to know, are you gonna do this with me?"

I took a few moments to try to think this out but right now my mind was a jumble of thoughts and emotions. I had so much running through my head but I just nodded.

"I'll do this with you." I spoke in confirmation and he return he reached over to give me a hug. I wanted comfort and he was the only one who was willing to give it to me at this point. I'll think more about this when my head is clear but for now I just don't want Drake and I discussing this topic anymore.

~Drake P.O.V.~

~A Few Days Later~

With the possibility of word dropping about who I'm a kin of, I'm literally walkin' around on borrowed time. While I was low key, I had all the time and patience to make sure things went as needed but now that Heather's going to open her mouth- and who could forget Varo's twins watching my every move. I'm surprised they haven't said anything.

Either way, I know I'm being watched by them so I'm doing things even more so in the shadows. Only problem is that makes meeting up with people harder. I don't want people on the outside taking note of who I'm talking to or meeting with, which is why I'm tryin' not to meet up with Honey as much at her place 'cause you never know who's watching.

With Honey now working with me, there's no need for Trey's other exes or Chardonnay. Those three did absolutely nothing to help me and I can't get too close Trina now. So there went a good opportunity but now I've got Honey who can easily play Trey and Breezy at the same time. Plus she worked for PPG so she's got an inkling for this type of lifestyle- why didn't I meet her sooner?

It was around four in the afternoon and this was when Cassie got off of work. I was waiting in her apartment in the bathroom. She was no longer of use and I'll be damned if she snitches or silently points a finger in my direction. From my position, I could see the front door as I was hidden behind the door.

The lock turned and the door opened, allowing her to step in she shut the door. Putting the chain up and setting her jacket down on the back of the couch. She turned in the direction of the bathroom and walked right by to the bedroom and I emerged from the bathroom. Aiming my gun at the back of her had as she was putting her phone on the charger. Pulling that trigger, I watched the bullet go right through her head as she dropped down to the ground.

I only had minutes, but I put a glove on and jogged up to her body, pressing my fingers to her carotid, there wasn't a single pulse. I escaped out of the apartment before anyone could see me leave and got in my car. I drove off and got about a quarter mile down the road till officers started to surround the apartment complex. I smiled when I looked in the rear view mirror.

Next on my list was Jazlyn but she's out of town till next week so I'll have to request a hit for them to handle her. That leaves me with Chardonnay. Pulling over to the side of the road- it'd be pretty stupid of me to drive and talk on the phone while officers are racing to swarm the area- I grabbed my phone and dialed Chardonnay's number.

"Hello?"

"Aye where you at right now?" There was a long pause on her end. "Chardonnay?"

"I'm n-not in town." She struggled to spit out. "Why?"

"I wanted to come by to see you. When will you be back?" In the background I heard her shuffling around, as if going through drawers or a desk. "What are you doin'?"

"I should be back in two weeks tops, right now I'm looking for something. Can I call you back when I'm not so busy?" She didn't even let me answer, she hung up the phone. She sounded scared and frantic... this should be fun.

If there is anything I hate more, it's business partners who lie. I lie to get what I want from time to time but never to a business partner.I know for a fact she's right here in Oakland but she knows I'm upset because she wasn't holding up her end of our deal. She also knew there were consequences for not doing what she was supposed to do. Dad explained to me there was a woman who was like that and he had to handle her... her name was my Mother.

Just like I thought, Chardonnay's car was right at her place. I saw her outline in the window as she paced back and forth. Cutting off the engine, I walked up her pathway to the front door. My gun already cocked and ready, I gave a knock and covered the peep hole with my free hand. Her footsteps trailing to the front door, she opened and I raised the gun again, firing right at her forehead watching her fall back lifeless. A head shot like that was instant death so I fled the scene just like I did at Cassie's.

That's now two ends that have been tied and one more before making anymore advances with Honey- I need to handle Varo's twins next actually. Let me catch them in the streets one time.

~Daddy Arlie P.O.V.~

I swear I just wake up pissed off every time I wake up. Whether it be from a nap or deep sleep. Except for when Joel is here because he cheers me up but any other time, it's just default that I feel like killing someone for dragging me into issues that I shouldn't be dragged into.

I needed to get this out of the way so I got dressed in just a pair of sweats and a black wife beater. I didn't care, all my fucks have since flown out the window so...fight me. On my way downstairs I decided to take a few extra things. I grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge and a baggy from one of the cabinets above the fridge. I saw the contents and was satisfied with what I had to work with.

6:03 p.m. -Me: I'm on the way.

I sent as I grabbed my keys off the end table in the living room. I was on my way to Heather's to learn what the hell kind of a secret she was keeping this whole time. We spent two years dating and she didn't say one word to me throughout the entire time... this the little shit that bothers me and she knows it too but we're done anyways so oh well.

As I'm driving, it now dawned on me; if I had known that hanging with the niggas like Joey and Rico back when I was younger would lead to us where we are now... I woulda just killed them my damn self. But no, I was forced to leave them be so they would get themselves killed and instead they conspired too much bullshit that interferes with my cash flow. In my next life, I'm staying far from gangs and drugs. I'm gonna go to college like I was supposed to do to become a doctor and that's it. No love square, no drug game, no gangs- just me and my patients.

I pulled up to her place without a minute wasted and walked up the pathway to the front door. She left it open with just the screen door closed so I let myself in. She had music playing faintly but I saw her standing at her sink in the kitchen. I approached her and tapped her shoulder, where she jumped a little.

"Scared me half to death." She said as she held her hand over her heart.

"I'd only be so lucky, don't taunt me. I got no time for games, just tell me what it is you know." She nodded her head and grabbed the towel that was on the counter. Drying her hands and then motioning for me to walk out the back door. Her footsteps right behind me, I continued out to the backyard where I saw she had a garden that was left for dead except for one bush... a blood red rose bush to be exact. Just like the ones I have tattooed.

"Have a seat." She said as she sat down on the aged wooden bench that was placed next to the rose bush. She pulled her hair all to one side as I took my seat next to her, waiting for her to start talking. "You know I lov-"

"Stop. I'm not takin' you back, what's done is done and I'm tired. Just say what Joey had you keep your mouth shut about."

"Alright, well we all know Joey has plenty of kids scattered around right?"

"Doesn't he have like twelve or thirteen?" She nodded. "Aight, continue."

"Of those kids, only two are alive. The rest he made the mothers abort them or he hired hits to kill them if they were girls. I remember because I had three of his kids. Two girls and a boy, one of the girls was taken away but ended up dying in foster care and the other miscarried. The one boy I had I gave up for adoption since you didn't want to help me and I know Joey wanted no part with the child. The other son of his that wasn't killed, was by Adriana. I highly doubt you remember her but she was pregnant with his kid at around seventeen or eighteen, some years later they ran off to Nevada because of failure to pay child support for his other daughter- that was when he started hiring hits. Anyways, Adriana, their child and Joey were in Nevada hiding out while he was doing what he usually did. I went out there and he left those two but he told her not to say a word about who their child's father was. She was a big mouth and needless to say, she ended up dead. The boy was sent to South Side back here in Oakland to live with Adriana's sister and now he's here in West Side."

"So you lied to me about those three other kids? They were all from Joey but you straight up lied to me about them? Fuck you for that but you also knew he had kins that were around?"

"I didn't tell you I had his kids because I didn't want you knowing I was that deep with Joey. Either way you knew but I didn't think his son would come to West Side-"

"Why is he even here?"

"He wants his money as he says. He was supposed to get Joey's inheritance but Joey had nothing to his name when he died. When we came back to Oakland, Joey was busy with his son, which was why I kept telling you I had no business with Joey anymore. Then he got caught and did what he did." I just shook my head.

"And you were gonna take this to the grave?" She nodded. "So where's the kid now?"

"He's around somewhere. You see why I wanted you to help me with the one I gave up for adoption? Joey didn't know I was pregnant with him and I was scared I was going to end up like Adriana but when you refused, I gave him up." Her voice cracked a bit near the end of what she had to say, her eyes setting down on her lap and legs crossed one over the other.

"There's no telling what the hell Joey could have told his son." I want it killed. I don't want a repeat of everything that happened because of Joey. If his son is anything like him... especially with the drive for money- no. I don't even wanna think of the possibilities.

"He thinks like Joey. He observes everything, doesn't just act out in the heat of the moment."

"The fact you walked around here tellin' me you knew nothin' of Joey's doings yet you knew good and well there was a kin who posed a threat. Is there anything else I need to know?" She shook her head. "Aight, I want you to come with me real quick." I said standing up, bringing her up with me.

"Why? Are you mad?"

"Nah, I'm not mad. Disappointed you kept somethin' like that from me but I want you to just come with me for a little while. This has nothin' to do with gang shit, this is just for us. I'm tired of holdin' onto things from the past and things from the past makin' their way to my present."

I've finally reach my breaking point with all this. So I'm gonna let go of all this, especially the shit with Heather. First thing I want to address is Heather. There's only so many secrets she can keep from me, so many lies she can tell and so many times she can fuck around with my emotions like she's done for the past twenty six years. The sneaky business she's always up to then coming to me when things get too far out of her control. I'm letting that all go.

"Change into somethin' nice, we goin' out." I instructed when we got into her house. It was near seven o'clock so we should have plenty of time. "Somethin' you know I'll love for the record." I pulled out my phone and scrolled through my messages till I found Tilly Beans' name.

6:54 p.m. -Me: Aye Mami, I need a favor from you if you're not busy.

6:54 p.m. -Mami Beans: I'm not busy, what's good, Daddy?

6:55 p.m. -Me: If you could be at my house within the next half hour because Amber is gonna drop Joel off for the night. I'm not gonna be home till tomorrow, so if you could watch him for me, that'd be dope.

6:55 p.m. -Mami Beans: Not a problem, is there a key outside somewhere? If not, I'll just pick your lock.

6:56 p.m. -Me: There's a key under the seat cushion to the chair nearest to the front door. No need to pick my locks but thanks, I owe you.

I didn't get a chance to read Tilly Beans' response because Heather came back from her room dressed and ready to go. A black short skirt, turquoise top that left nothing for me to wonder. A tan sweater hanging over her arm and her hair pinned up in a doughnut bun.

"I'm ready when you are." She said. "Why the need to dress- you know damn well where my eyes are, Trell." She snapped at me.

"I know you know I know where your eyes are. Just takin' in a good look at what you chose to show so shit, what's up?" I said blankly. "And what I say about the name?"

"I'll gladly call you that name. If you can make me moan it, I can openly say it. Your car or mine?" She asked as she walked out of the house first. I followed right behind and locked the door behind me as I pulled out my keys. "That answers my questions but where are we going?"

"Tahoe." I said when the butterfly doors came down and my engine roared to life.

"Tahoe? Are you insane? Why are we going there?"

"I'm much farther than insane at this point in my life and I remember you tellin' me way back when we first met that you always wanted to go to Tahoe with me."

"What does that have to do with anything? Last I checked you said you were through with me when you broke up with me."

"That is true but I know how badly you wanted to go with me to Tahoe. I may be irritated with you, but I'll give you this one trip before we completely split ways. After this we have no more contact with each other, so anything one has to say to the other, better be said tonight or you take it to the grave." I looked over at her and she nodded her head.

***

After about four hours in the car, we had some traffic because some dumbass tried to weave in and out of traffic but ended up crashing into two cars then flipped to the other side of the freeway- it was an unnecessary added delay but once we got by it, it was open road.

It was cold out here but neither of us were seriously bothered by it. We laid up on the hood of my car and have been like this for a solid two hours just talking. Going over every little thing that we'd gone through. Confessing shit we kept from each other, bringin' up moments that caused us pain, then we got into some emotional shit when she was describing to me why she was on all the drugs she chose to be on. It low key gave me a new insight on her but I still had my reserved dislikes towards her for how she handled certain issues.

I was holding her hand, our fingers intertwined; I saw her look down at them and smile. Wiping away one of her many tears with her free hand. If things between us were like this all time; calm, peaceful and relaxed, our lives would have turned out different. Instead we were constantly trying to make the other feel the pain the other caused but it never worked. One always ended up more hurt than the other and so it continued.

"I really love it here. All the times I went to Nevada, it blows me how I never stopped by here just for a day or even a few hours." She said breathing out a deep breath so she could see her breath among the cold.

"'Cause you wanted to come with your thug." I teased with a small laugh that got her to squeeze my hand. "Nah, but now you're here so enjoy it."

"You wanted us to end things on good terms, right?" I nodded. "It's gonna hurt to cut it off if we're finally on good terms, though."

"We can't keep goin' through this routine. It's not worth it anymore, we're too much alike especially when it comes to being spiteful and it leaves us with this toxic love. I love you enough to know that we just ain't meant to be together. It's not good for us." I sat up from the car and let go of her hand. "It hurts me too, especially 'cause you're a mother to one of my kids and our kid looks too much like you."

"Then why cut it off like this? We can just be f-"

"No we can't because then we end up wanting more from each other like what just happened. It's the same cycle, Heather. Not to mention you're still tangled up in some shit you shouldn't be." I got off my car and walked around to my side where I grabbed the small water bottle and plastic baggy, stuffing it in the pocket of my sweats. "You thirsty?"

"It could play out different now that we confessed so much and know each other on a whole new level but yes I am." I handed her the water bottle and watched her drink nearly all of the water so quickly. Well it was one of those mini water bottles that Joel loves.

"It won't. I just want you to know a few things, the first being that water bottle was spiked. So you'll start to feel sleepy real soon but I don't want you to panic. You're gonna be just fine 'cause I'm gonna be right here for you." I said as her face hardened to confusion. "The next thing I want you to know is no matter how many times I've told you I hated you, I never did. I could never hate my love, I just hated your actions. I've always forgiven you for everything you've done to me, the countless times you battered with my heart and emotions, but I always forgave you like the love struck helpless bitch that I am when it comes to you." I pulled her into my lap and held her close to me as she wrapped her arms around my neck. "I'm apologizing for everything I ever did to you, all the times I disrespected you as the woman you are, I'm truly sorry."

She started to cry and I'd be lying if I said there wasn't at least a tear that strayed from my eye as well. I wasn't hysterically crying like she was but even thugs get in touch with emotions from time to time. Her grip on me wasn't as tight as before and I knew it was only a matter of time before she was asleep.

"I forgive you for everything, Trell. I'm sorry for everything as well, I've only loved you throughout everything. I know what you're doing and I want you to live a long happy life." Her words slowing down, I held her even tighter. "Please tell Nicole I love her too, despite our strained relationship." I had nothing else to say, instead I gave her a kiss on her cheek, in which she reciprocated till she fell asleep.

I retrieved the baggy from my pocket and pulled out a syringe, carefully removing the cap that was at the end and then gripping her forearm to get a vein to surface. Sticking the needle end into her and pushed it's contents into her vein. When it was empty, I put it back in the baggy and just continued to hold her with one hand over her heart.

Till finally it stopped beating.

______________________

When G gets a new business added to her list ;)

But I promise a family dinner next chapter; are there any topics y'all want brought up at the dinner for them to discuss?

Hope Y'all Enjoyed🙈

Excuse Any Spelling / Grammatical Errors🙉

Especially Tell Me What Y'all Think🙊

Comment and Vote☺️

G. Productions™💯✔️
The.Coo'.Moo.Prod™💯✔️
Trap.Sheep.Nations™💯✔️
G's.World.Take.Over™💯✔️
Balloon.Incorporated.™💯✔️
My.Hoes.Are.Tagged.™💯✔️
No.Chill.Corporations™💯✔️
Sugar.Tits.Corporates™💯✔️
G.Topia.Is.Real.As.Fuck™💯✔️
Thee.Head.Hoodlum.Co™💯✔️
Chef.Kirbarde.Institutions™💯✔️
Trust.No.Bitch.Enterprise™💯✔️
Queen.Of.Petty.Industries™💯✔️
Puff.Daddy.G.International™💯✔️
Mrs.Bake.Away.Yo.Bullshit™💯✔️
Secretly.A.Mermaid.Nation™💯✔️
None.Of.G's.Business.Winery™💯✔️
Declaration.Of.My.Nonsense™💯✔️

YouTube: Ajalae Simmons
IG: MGHoodnificent
Twitter: MGHoodnificent
Ask.Fm: MGHoodnificent

Keep It Gangsta My Hoodlums😘

Miss_Gangstalicious💖💕💎
Miss_Hoodnificent💖💕💎
Yanna Bear💖💕💎
A.Simmons💖💕💎
Sugar Tits💖💕💎
Miss G💖💕💎
G💖💕💎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.5K 2.8K 9
Why not a short story about the thug couple, Varo and Sweet Cheeks from my "Thug Love Series". Follow the short insight of their relationship and how...
Redemption By Miss G

Teen Fiction

851K 22.9K 40
This is the book that follows "Redrum" and the 7th book in my "Thug Love Series". The Order Is On My Profile Description and I hope you enjoy what th...
Reincarnated By Miss G

General Fiction

807K 20.3K 43
This Is The Sequel To "Redemption" And The 8th Book In My "Thug Love Series". Be Sure To Have Read The Other Books Before Reading This One. Order Is...
Dolĉe By Miss G

Short Story

12.2K 561 11
A TLS short story. Tap into a newly blossomed relationship between an ill tempered hot headed prestigious Thug and a sassy fearless Lady G- better kn...