omegle

By artificialjeon

Stranger: wanna see my dick? More

REWRITTEN
01
02
03
04
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
24.5
25
26
27

05

10.7K 625 722
By artificialjeon

Sorry we couldn't find someone with similar interests!

Well that's weird, I'm pretty sure we agreed to speak to each other right about now? I clicked 'New Chat' multiple times expecting a different result but I was always met with the same dreadful eight words.

You're now chatting with a random stranger, say hi!

Stranger: M

You disconnected.

Maybe he was busy? It was only 7:05 pm anyway.

Stranger: Asl

You disconnected.

"I guess I'll have to keep disconnecting till I reach him then" I muttered under my breath as I continued ending chat after chat.

Stranger: kik me

Stranger: @papinamjoon

You disconnected.

Things got pointless, boring and old too soon so I decided to engage in conversations with people who actually shared my interests while waiting for that dude to connect.

Seconds turned into minutes, minutes turned into an hour and a half and so I ended up wasting a sizable amount of time chatting with strangers in hope that the perv (I really should've asked for his name) would connect.

I then took it upon myself to close the tab, throw my laptop to the side and force myself to go to sleep. The only thing that could help me right now was to not overthink the situation.

But my mind was being a bitch and so I started to get mad about getting ditched which lead to me being mad at myself for actually getting sad because a stranger (!!) didn't want to talk to me.

Did he get bored?

Maybe that's why he was in a rush to end the conversation last time? Was I too mean? This is all my fault.

He's a stranger though so its not that deep, I shouldn't be staying up this late thinking about an actual fucking stranger on omegle.

My Sunday's were super plain and boring, they'd usually go down like this; eat, study, shit and sleep. Skip to Monday and I'm back to dreading my entire existence and wondering how great things would be if my dad had a condom on 18 years ago.

That was dark even for me but It's Monday and I'm completely done to be very honest.

How about making myself invisible? Maybe they'd forget? I know that my plan was practically impossible but it was the only plan I had.

I took my time getting dressed and running out of the house so I wouldn't have to talk to my mom and dadーjust as I was about to reach the subway station a very painful realization hit me hard. I just skipped breakfast.

I know that I might seem like I'm overreacting but food was the only thing I actually liked so I take my meals and snacks very seriously.

As I continued to run I started to internally cry whilst thinking about the warm food being boxed and put in a fridge or even worse getting thrown into a trashcan.

I had to go to school early though even if it meant abandoning holy food and riding the subway during rush hour adding to that would be the fact that, on a normal basis subways are more crowded than any other form of transportation.

Once I reached the school's backdoor (I don't like going through the main entrance) I carefully snuck into the classroom as the classes weren't open for use yetーI then reached my seat at the back and slumped down whilst looking out the window and admiring the groups of friends meeting each other after the weekend. Must be nice.

Twenty minutes later, students started to pour in and take their seats and to my luck Mrs.Kim came in with them.

The first four periods had ended in a breeze and it was now time for our 10 minute break, most students would get out and chat with their friends at that time but unlike them, I always go to my locker to grab the books I'll need for the following periods.

After heading out of the classroom quietly, I started nearing my locker noticing that the fuss in the corridor died down a little with every step I took. It should have been a huge read flag for me but of course I thought I was just imagining things.

Opening my locker, I was meet with a horrible odor. I looked in and saw what seemed to be garbage and food leftovers thrown all over my books and belongingsーI tried to fight my gag reflex and reach out for my books but just as I was about to do that I felt someone poke me. I turned around to see who it was but was instantly met with water. I squealed at how cold it was, making everyone laugh in response.

"I just thought you needed help cleaning." A guy from my class said as he held another bucket in his hand, getting ready to throw it at my books. I should've done something to stop him but I couldn't.

By now everyone was in hysterics, I had a feeling about who was behind this and I was right.

I looked up to see a smirking Jihyun. Why was she doing all of this?

I could feel the tears forming in my eyes, they were threatening to spill really bad and sucking them up was going to be hardーi knew that I couldn't handle this but i was going to pretend like i can. I'm not going to give them the satisfaction of seeing me breakdown. Not now, not ever and most importantly, not today.

I closed the door to my locker, leaving my rotten books in there to well, rot. Cleaning them was going to be a hassle and i had no idea how I'd be able to find time to take them out. Would the even be useable after i clean them?

I shrugged the matter off for now and dragged my feet towards the nurse's office. I was going to use the 'today is the first day of my period and it really hurts' excuse to get a a permission slip to go home. And since it was my first time ever going in there she easily handed me the slip after asking me if i was okay and giving me a towel.

I didn't even grab my bag from the classroom, it was too far and i wanted to go homeーand so i decided on heading out of the school building and taking the bus which was ultimately a bad idea because everyone kept looking at me. I bet they all thought i was a freak, I couldn't see myself but even I could tell that i looked like a disgusting person who gave up on life.

It's my fault that this happened, it's my fault for not seeing it coming.

How could i have been that stupid? Jungkook wasn't even at school today because of his tournament so it was very clear that juhyun wasn't going to let an opportunity like that slip byーusually no one would dare touch me when jungkooks around so its only natural that they'd go extreme when he wasn't there.

As my stop came up, I started to crave one thing and one thing only. And that was comfort.

I knew that my mom wasn't home and even if she was, she still wouldn't offer me a shoulder to cry on, tough love right?

I got up to my room and instead of hopping in bed and crying till my eyes were bloodshot, I found myself reaching for my laptop and typing omegle in the engine bar.

I clicked on 'Start chat' and the words i read next were something that I wasn't expecting at all.

You both have splenda daddy tae in common. Say hi!

No way.

Stranger: ayyy you connected!!

You: you connected?

I guess we both must have left the tags typed in from yesterday.

Stranger: im sorry btw

You: about what?

Stanger: i forgot to connect last night ):

You: ah it's okay i wasn't even mad

I was actually quite sad.

Stranger: can you tell me your name now?

You: yura

Stranger: lit

You: and i'm guessing that your name is tae?

Stranger: it's short for taehyung but yeah

You: im cringing now

Stranger: why??

You: bc of your username and this tag lol seek help

Stranger: i think they're cool tho )-:

You: nah they're lame

He didn't reply for a minute which made me worryーi was actually close to apologizing for calling his username lame because I thought he might have been upset but then the Stranger is typing... thing came up.

Stranger: u know that its ur fault, right?

You: what is?

Stranger: me not connecting yesterday

You: the.

You: how is that my fault tf

Stranger: well you're the one who didn't give me a normal source of communication so

Stranger: how bow u kik me how bow dat 👀

You: taehyung

Stranger: yes baby

You: suck my ass

Stranger: gladly ;))

Stranger: but seriously tho

Stranger: u need to give me something else to communicate with u

You: i'll give u my kik tomorrow

Stranger: why tomorrow?

You: just cus'

Stranger: r u teasing me

You: maybe

Stranger: i love it

I was typing out my next reply but unfortunately I heard that front door close which meant that one of my parents was back home.

You: gotta go now

Stranger: wot

Stranger: i thought we were gonna start sexting now ):

You: u thought wrong

You: same time tomorrow daddy

You disconnected.

did i tell y'all that yura is lowkey wildt

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 11.5K 51
The universe is dying, and no one knows about it. In order to preserve the human life, a glitch was created in order to transfer as many people to di...
598K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
159K 6.3K 22
Seven Deadly Sins- Seven Deadly People. 방탄소년단 "Curiosity killed the cat, my dear friend." - j Started : 7/01/18'
345K 8.8K 47
Although you've been BTS' makeup staff member for a long time, you've started to feel odd towards this specific boy. You shouldn't feel this but you...