The Bad Boy Wants The Athlete

By RainbowManedPegasus

ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴇᴀsʏ, ʙᴜᴛ ғɪɢᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪs ʜᴀʀᴅᴇʀ. ****** Rainbow Dash, the kind of person who ca... More

1 - Rarity
2 - Second Impression
3 - I'm going to hell
4 - I'm in hell
5 - 12 hours
6 - Detention
6.2 - Detention pt. 2
7 - Friends
8 - Friends pt. 2
9 - Hangover
10 - Good Morning
11 - Daddy Issues
12 - Get Off of Me
13 - free succ
14 - I'm hotter than you
15 - You're still short and cute
16 - U R A Q T
17 - It's not my birthday
18 - Keep Lying
19 - The Truth
20 - You look good
21 - Royal Flush
22 - Drowning
23 - Rarity, Again
24 - Issues
25 - Denial
26 - Promise
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
Chapter 41: He's here
Chapter 42: J-E-ALOUS

The Bad Boy Wants The Athlete

10.3K 178 256
By RainbowManedPegasus

The Bad Boy Wants The Athlete

******

It's the 15th of August, the month where you can see the finale of summer. You can feel it slowly moving at first and you'll feel it moving fast. Once you realize that you have weeks left to accomplish everything you've been wanting to achieve, you'll start to feel anxious and feel a sense of pressure. When the week finally ends, you'll start to panic now because you haven't done a single fucking thing the entire summer.

That's exactly how I felt the entire summer. I was a little productive, kind of. I spent my summer going to school and play basketball in the gym or play soccer on the field. Principal Celestia was nice enough to let students use the gym. Actually, half of the varsity team also stayed in school for summer. Half of them went looking for a job.

I was planning to find a job, but I don't know where I can actually fit in. I want to work somewhere more professional, but not professional like doctor's level or anything, professional like I need to get a good pay and where your boss treats everyone equally. My friends have been pushing me to get a job at a sports center or anything, but I just hate the thought of dealing with people. Everyone knows I'm impatient and impulsive. Twilight works at a library, her job sounds pretty fun. Applejack and Rarity have their own businesses, Fluttershy at pet shops, Pinkie Pie works at a cafe while Sunset works at a fucking sushi restaurant.

Speaking of my friends, they decided to crash at my house this afternoon and now we're all hanging out on my house's lounge on the second floor. I thought it was annoying that they all dropped by here without letting me know, but this happened for too many times already that I'm used to it. Good thing is that they bought take out from Sunset's job, now we're all eating sushi and sashimi. I still haven't figured out what they're doing here when I told them that I won't be accepting visitors.

"Guys! For the hundredth time," I said while my mouth was chewing sushi, "What are you doing here?"

"Well first of all Dashie we really, really, really miss you and all and secondly, we were gonna invite you to have a slumber party with us!" Pinkie blows her party canon out of nowhere and confetti covers half of the room. I scrunch my nose up and ignored the urge to get mad because this always happens.

"Wow pinkie that was really sappy and of course, as I, being the element of loyalty, accepts your invite. Happy?" I faked a smile and giving them the hint of sarcasm. Not to be rude, but my life is full of chaos right now. I know my squad is called the elements of harmony for some reason but I still don't find inner peace. As stupid as that sounds, I'd actually like to try it.

"Rainbow Dash, please do not speak while your mouth is full." Rarity smiles and I shot her a glare, "Don't tell me what to do."

"Oh and your lounge has been quite filthy since your mom left you for a week here, how's your jobless schedule look like?" Rarity comments as she glances at every corner of the room. I don't care if Rarity's right that I'm unemployed, I got fired from two jobs this summer just because I messed up one time.

I rolled my eyes, "Dude, we're talking about the party, not my house and speaking of my house, you can clean it up by yourself, and I would be very grateful."

"One, don't call me that. Two, your house looks like some tornado just passed by, if I was your mom I'd hire a babysitter because you can't even look after yourself." My friends laughed at Rarity's comment whilst I groaned. Although she was telling the truth, I just need to find my own motivation to do something.

The pillows were thrown down the floor considering I kicked it down when I was hanging around the lounge watching YouTube. Wrappers and papers are piling up seeing that I haven't thrown the garbage out yet for these past few days because I was drawing something that week out of boredom. The DVDs were in one stack out of the drawer. In conclusion, the house looks like a mess since my mom left.

Twilight suddenly stands up and removes her glasses "I can't take it anymore, I'm triggered at the sight of Rainbow Dash's mess. I'm going to clean this up."

"Well at least somebody has the spirit to do a very kind and generous job today, right Element of Generosity?" I glanced at Rarity with a mocking smile stretched on my face and she rolls her eyes at me.

"I didn't hear a 'Thank you'!" Twilight shouts across the room.

"Thank you, Twilight, for the kind offer, of course as the person who has better common sense than Rainbow Dash, you never disappoint me," Rarity gives me a mocking smile back and I roll my eyes at her.

"Shhh shhh! everyone quiet now!" Pinkie shouts and looks out the window, "there's a guy next door and he's looking pretty."

I confusedly stare at her, "What?" I stand up from my seat, leaving the box of sushi on the table, and everyone gathers beside the window to see what Pinkie was pointing at. A car parked outside the house next door and my eyes wander off to a navy-blue-haired teenage boy wearing sunglasses and black buttoned-up long sleeves. He looks around the same as we are. Next to him follows a woman who looks like his mother.

Fuck, new neighbors, again? I'm tired of their shit every day. Last time we had a neighbor, they always hosted parties and karaoke, I wanted them to leave this street so bad, I played rock music every night up until morning. If these people do the same thing I'm moving out already.

"New neighbors? Ooh, what's his name?" Pinkie smiles widely and gasps. "Is this a guessing game? Ooh, I love guessing!"

I abruptly pull the curtains closed, and Applejack grabs my arm, "What the hell are you doing?"

"Stop staring at them! I don't want them to know that someone next door looked like they are stalking them,"

"I think they already know we were looking at them-" Twilight replies and gets cut off by Sunset, "Who cares, Rainbow Dash lives here anyway, they'll assume Rainbow Dash is creepy and has an obsessive crush over the guy next door."

My face turns into disgust, "Gross, Sunset, do I fucking look like I'm the type of person to be obsessed with someone?"

"Haha, yeah" she chuckles and I slap her arm. I stared back at the boy who was standing outside his new house with a phone in his hand. I'm assuming he's going to transfer to Canterlot High, cause Canterlot High is just a walking distance away. I feel like he's the guy who would get along with Flash Sentry and Thunderlane, basically the annoying jerks his upcoming Senior year.

"Love at first sight, isn't it rainbow dash?" Rarity rests an arm on my shoulder and I snap out of my thoughts.

"Pfft," I snort unattractively "I know better than love, bitch, please it's too sappy."

"And what's better than love, if it is comparable?" she raises a brow. Love is just a fucking feeling that everybody thinks that it comes from the heart. Please think about it literally that the heart does not do anything except pump blood. Get in mind that love is just a stupid feeling that will get you distracted, hurt, and making pathetic.

I sound so bitter and edgy, what the hell.

"Math," I reply, smiling smugly and Rarity rolls her eyes.

"You failed Math last year." Twilight chimes in.

"You don't know that Twilight."

"Yes I do, I was the one who checked your examination papers."

I gasp, dramatically placing a hand on my chest, "and you didn't even bother to change the score into an average? What kind of a friend are you?"

"I'd rather burn all my books than cheat in class."

"Oh really?"

"Bet."

"Fine, fine" I roll my eyes at Twilight, closing the curtains as everyone goes back to sitting on the couches. After an hour later, they all went home and I threw the boxes and slept for the rest of the afternoon.

*****

My eyes suddenly shoot wide open as I wake up to loud fits of laughter. I can feel my heart beating loud as I had a few seconds to stare at the ceiling wall, trying to process the events that just happened. After finally being conscious of what's happening, I rub my eyes and slowly got off my bed. My eyes wandered at the alarm clock, 11 P. M.

I looked down at the clothes I was wearing, an over-sized hoodie and satin shorts. I'm not too conscious about what I was wearing, as I was ready to shout in the middle of the night. I pulled my window curtains open and pushed the acrylic window open.

"What the fuck do you pieces of shit think you're doing!?" I shout from the top of my lungs, and the three boys laughing slowly stops as they look at me. They were still smiling and I see no hint of regret in their eyes for waking somebody up.

I knew it, my neighbor is transferring to Canterlot High, but he is already friends with Thunderlane and Flash Sentry.

"Hi, Dashie," Flash Sentry says cheerfully.

"Don't you dare call me that, I'm not in the mood" I narrow my eyes at him. I'm really tired at the moment now, I hadn't had gotten enough sleep last night despite that Sunset Shimmer created a group chat that made me stay up all night and we can't stop talking to each other.

Anyways, Meet Flash Sentry, the hottest(not really lol) rocker with a cover of a gentleman for girls. Let me rephrase that, He's a fuck boy, no, I'm kidding he's a sensitive hypocrite. He's a total pussy when Sunset(his ex) had more balls than him. He's the leader and the main vocalist of their band who always won second place, while we always win the first place.

"Aw," Thunderlane cooes, "Is the little girl having the time of the month?" This is Thunderlane, an idiot who got into my soccer team and being the arrogant dick he is. He's actually the rudest boys on the school and one of the laziest too, so I don't really tolerate with each one of them.

I ignore that, as I was having my period, that's why my rude behavior is saturated, "You fucking idiots, laughing in the middle of the night, didn't y'all fucking know that people live here and wants to actually sleep? "

"Well we were just enjoying ourselves because a friend has just arrived"

I glare at them, "What, you're jerking each other off now?"

"Language, Rainbow," Thunderlane smirks "and no, we were actually catching up with each other, if you're curious "

I roll my eyes. "Look, you insensitive piece of shit, I don't give a single flying fuck to whatever shit y'all do, I don't care unless it doesn't wake me up, and I have to train someone tomorrow for soccer! SOCCER, THUNDERLANE! "

"Really?" The new guy cuts in "Baby girl, why don't you calm down a bit and let's settle this into a proper conversation?" he smiles cheekily.

"Do I look like I have the time for that?!"

Let me judge him; he's actually a fuckboy that sleeps with anyone, that makes out with anyone, that swaps spit with anyone. Ew, what the hell where did I get that? He's actually the kind of boy who'll play with your feelings and will not regret anything. He's dumb, he doesn't go to the library cause he thinks it's for nerds.

Okay, I'm done judging him.

"Well, yes, of course, everything can be arranged at an appropriate time." He replies with his smug smile still not wiping off his face. "Also, if you have soccer tomorrow why wouldn't it be a better idea if you just ignored us, I'm pretty sure we weren't being that loud."

"Save the flirting to some other bitch," I grit my teeth "and to answer your question, because you were loud!"

"Doesn't seem like it." I give him a hard glare and he throws me a mischievous smirk. "I'll help you sleep, babe."

"Shut your holes up now or I'll break every bone in your body" I say, narrowing my eyes and I give him a piercing glare and his smirk grew wider.

"Someone's being rude." Flash Sentry scoffs.

My glare hardens, "First of all, you three just woke me up for being loud at 11 P.M. Two, you three are the ones who won't stop bothering the fuck out of me. Three, you all waked me up. Now, you little bitch, is that enough explanation yet?"

"Dude," Thunderlane nudges Flash Sentry "she just called you a bitch!"

I shut my window down and pulled my curtain close. What the hell is wrong with people, I'm starting to wonder if they at least grew up with someone teaching them values. Sheesh. What did I tell you about the neighbors? I swear if that guy had a cat or...some goddamn animal, I'll boil water to 100 degrees Celsius.

The words that the guy next door said keep repeating in my head.

I'll help you sleep, babe.

Great! He also called me baby girl, and that's disgusting. I am called cool not a baby. I am awesome and you should remember that.

Oh my God, I sound like a middle school girl, it's cringy. I hate being on my period.

I kinda realized that I should've just ignored them, it was just a tiny problem.

I turn my heels and slowly crawl up to my bed. I pull the comforter over me and my eyes slowly shut as I doze off.

******

Hi my loves, I know this is a boring chapter, but I swear the next one is totally worth it. i think.

Update: The chapter is edited. If you're my new reader, you are blessed, you got the new update of this cringy story.

See you on the next chapter. Byee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 4.5K 36
Rainbow Dash has finally come to terms with her sexuality and feelings towards her best friend Applejack, but she's too scared to confess. After the...
9.5K 484 31
It's a few years after graduation at Canterlot College. Rainbow Dash has settled into her temporary placement on the official Canterlot soccer team w...
7.7K 215 18
(My first romance story!! I hope you enjoy it!) ❝𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗲, 𝗻𝗼𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗜 𝘀𝗲𝗲...
81.2K 1.9K 27
The New celebrity "Trouble maker", Soarin Skies comes to town, It Doesn't look good for Rainbow Dash. Multiple troubling events start to happen and a...