Undertale: One Shots! [REQUES...

By savchiko

*Knowing that Author frequently updates this book...fills you with DETERMINATION. This book is no longer cont... More

Enjoy The Read!
Sans X Reader
Grillby X Reader
Papyrus X Reader
Sans X Reader (part 2)
Grillby X Reader (part 2)
Sans X Reader (part 3)
Mettaton X Reader
QUICK QUESTIONS
Gaster X Reader
Sans X Toriel (Soriel)
Underfell Sans X Sans
Napstablook X Reader
Underfell Sans X Sans (part 2)
Undyne X Reader
Underswap!Sans X Reader
Grillby X Sans
Error!Sans X Reader
Temmie X Reader
Error!Sans X Reader (Part 2)
Sans X Reader (part 4)
Papyrus X Mettaton (Mettarus)
Child!Papyrus X Child!Reader
Underfell Sans X Reader
Science Sans X Underfell Sans
Error!Sans X Underfell Sans
Undyne X Reader (part 2)
Underfell Papyrus X Reader
Muffet X Reader
Teen!Papyrus X Teen!Reader (part 2 to child!papyrus x child!reader)
(NOT ROMANTIC!) Underswap Sans and Papyrus X Child!Reader
Female!Sans X Mettaton
Underfell Sans X Reader (part 2)
Papyrus X Undyne
Underfell Papyrus X Reader (part two)
Papyrus X Mettaton (different plot!)
(NOT ROMANTIC!) Underfell Sans and Underfell Papyrus
VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE!
Next One Shots?!
Error Sans X Underswap Sans
Muffet X Mettaton
Mettaton NEO X Reader
(ALTERNATIVE ENDING!) Muffet X Reader
Psycho!Sans X Reader
Psycho!Sans X Reader (Part 2)
Questions & Answers!
Closure

Vampire!Mettaton X Reader

3.3K 72 54
By savchiko

((You don't know how long it took me to find who requested this aaaaagh!!! So this was requested by FriskyWithSans and Amazing-Lexi-Pank !! Hope you all enjoy this!! This is a little bit depressing at the beginning, so if you're sensitive to that stuff, skip the beginning or don't read!))

I tried to clear my mind from all the terrible stuff going on. My mind was all over the place. Would I ever get out of here?

I had met a terrible fate one night when I came upon a wretched hole. Everything had fallen on me at the time. All of my friends had moved, and the one friend I had left had died in a car accident on the way to my birthday party.

Her parents blamed me ever since she had met her fate. I was just as distraught about my friend's death as they were, yet they never even stopped to consider that at one point, me and her daughter were friends.

They just acted like her daughter never knew me and I was some ruthless murder. My parents were the only ones who cared. They cheered me up and moved me from school to school trying to find a place I belonged. Yet, to no avail.

They began losing hope and soon they threw me into a private school, which was a lot more pricy than normal schools. So my dad was working more often so he could provide more money, which left my mom more lonely, but still happy.

Yet, homework was super hard for me and I was failing the school. I was also being bullied on top of that, and most of the time with injuries. My mother never found out, because I always hid them from her.

She always made me happy, but happiness doesn't last forever. I came to the conclusion that she was spending a lot of time worrying about me. She would be so stressed...because of me. So I thought I should dispose of myself.

I went to this hole where people never came out alive. Where everyone who fell down here instantly died. Nobody had ever made it alive. I had tried several times before to end myself, but to no avail. I always got lucky. But I was sure this would work.

I thought the fall would instantly kill me, but it turned out that I had to try harder if I wanted to end myself. Instead, I survived the fall, and was brought upon monsters, with terrible magic.

These monsters ranged from werewolves to witches, but occasionally fused with other monsters, such as goats and robots. It's really hard to survive.

My goal here was to die, and no matter how much I try, I can't will myself to let me die these painful deaths all these monsters have to offer. And when I try intentionally to die again, my luck always kicks in.

I hate how my luck works....

I had just finished a fight with a powerful skeleton, who had some witch like powers. It was a struggle, but I did it! Besides, he didn't want to kill me anyways.

I was going to let him kill me, but he just kept throwing me in his garage and not finishing me off.

So, I found a way around him. I was headed through the waterfall, when I saw the shadow of a monster I had never seen before. My curiousity got a hold of me, and I crept up on it. But just then, the shadow disappeared.

"What...?" I asked, but was quickly silenced by a gloved hand clamping over my mouth to keep me quiet. "Mmf-?!" I struggled to speak and felt someone whisper in my ear.

I felt him moved his free hand over to my neck, pressing his finger against it. I was confused by this...

"Hush now, my dearest...~" The voice cooed into my ear. I caught a glimpse of a vampire robot. One side of his bangs fell over one of his eyes, and his eyes were a hot pink.

I wasn't going to let some mystery guy kill me, so I kicked him with my leg. But, he was too quick and dodged it, letting go of my mouth in the process. I quickly moved away and got a good looked at him.

He seemed over all attractive, and looked like a very flirtatious guy. He had fangs, a simple sign of him being a vampire. He looked at me and chuckled.

I felt my neck, and the spot his finger had touched was a dark pink and was very warm. "What the hell did you do to me..?!" I asked in anger, but also in fear.

"Why, I simply marked you!" The man exclaimed with a laugh. "It's what all monsters can do! When a monster marks someone, that means it's their's to kill."

My eyes widened, but then I realized I didn't care. I was here to die anyways. What was the harm of dying by the hands of an attractive robot? "Oh...that's it?" I asked, letting out a sigh of relief.

He frowned, but I looked at him with a big smile. "So, this means nobody else can hurt me in the meantime, right?" I asked with a grin.

"Well, no, but-"

"Thanks bye!" I said quickly, dashing off quickly. As soon as I was far enough, I began to realize this mark wasn't a good thing. It meant I could no longer be killed.

I bit my lip and sighed. "Dang it all...!" I said and walked slowly through the waterfall. "Maybe he's weak...?" I said to myself, though I wasn't so sure.

He looked pretty strong to me.

I began to wonder if my dumb luck actually would keep me alive, and that thought was enough to send a shiver down my spine.

If I survived, it would be terrible! Then I would have to face my anger mother and father and be constantly bothered by people asking how I made it through that hole without dying. It also meant those bullies would probably pick on me and mock how much attention I got.

But...it could spark some popularity and new friends! But those friends might only use me for popularity....

I was snapped out of my phase of thought when a spear was shot at the path I was walking on. Shit.

I examined the spear, but it was all too clear. It was that girl I had met. She was so determined to kill me at one point, but somehow I had managed to survive.

I would've let her kill me, except I had promised Sans, a skeleton who had some witchery powers, that I would try to protect myself, even if it was just a little bit of protection.

And my will to protect myself combined with my luck left me able to escape the challenges Undyne laid out for me.

But now she was back.

"Hey, you and me..." She said as she emerged from the shadows, "..let's settle this...right...NOW." She demanded, her voice enough to make me shiver in fear.

"U-uh, hey! You know, I know we had some tough times back there, but can't we j-just, you know, laugh about a-all this? Ha ha-!"

I was cut off by the sound of a spear rushing through the wind and slicing my right cheek as it rushed past me. My face went pale as I reached a shaky hand up to the cut.

I caught one look of Undyne's expression, and booked it past her.

I was struggling to escape a terrifying death by the hands of a monster named Undyne. She was an all powerful solider, and was stronger than ever despite not being mixed with a second monster type. I was running and running for my life and from the spears being launched at me.

"*huff*...*huff*...why are you trying to kill me?!" I asked in confusion. "You're a human, that's why! I have to get your soul, I have to!" Undyne shouted and gritted her teeth. She was catching up on me.

Soon, I could see her shadow loom over me, and I closed my eyes, preparing for death, hardly willing myself to run at this point.

Undyne raised her spear in the air and aimed straight at my head. "Time to die!" She shouted triumphantly and prepared to tackle me, but suddenly I heard her hit the ground.

I opened my eyes and gasped. I had almost ran off the edge of the cliff, and into a pile of lava! Wait...lava? I looked around me and suddenly recognized the place.

Sans said beyond the waterfall was the Hotlands. I spun around to see the mysterious man who had marked me and Undyne on the ground. He had tackled her!

I kind of stared in amazement, and felt really happy that he had come. Wait...what happened to my original goal? Why was I so happy to keep moving on now? I realized that the thought of my mother was still bugging me.

I had wanted to see her one last time.

Undyne and the mystery man wrestled it out, then when Undyne got to her feet, she threw spears to and fro in hopes of hitting her attacker. But the mystery man was too fast, and Undyne was out of breath soon enough.

"Ugh *huff* I *huff* hate the *huff* Hotlands!" Undyne shouted in anger. She was steaming hot right now. I could see steam floating above her head!

"Mettaton...*huff* why are you *huff* protecting this kid? *huff*" Undyne said, struggling for breath. Mettaton grinned at her and was about to explain, when Undyne passed out on the floor.

"Ugh...." The mystery man, who I just now found out to be Mettaton, groaned. "Help me take her back to the waterfall, and fetch her some water!" He barked at me and I growled.

"Why should I listen to you?" I asked angrily. "Well, you're the reason she's like this, aren't you? Do you feel no remorse for her whatsoever?" Mettaton asked, a wave of guilt consuming me.

I let out a huff of air and sighed. "Fine..."

Soon, Undyne was all fixed up with her glass of water, sitting back in the waterfall. "So, why were you protecting this stupid human?" Undyne asked in anger.

Mettaton walked behind me, and before I could resist, he pulled down the collar of my shirt to reveal a shining, hot pink marking, with a symbol on it.

Undyne gasped in shock. "You marked this brat?!" Undyne asked in rage. Mettaton nodded. "I told you I would mark someone someday~!" He said triumphantly.

Undyne stood up defensively and put a finger up against Mettaton's chest. "Yeah, but not a human! You idiot!" Undyne fumed, but Mettaton only chuckled.

"This human was too cute to pass up! Look at them!" Mettaton exclaimed and smiled at me. I blushed slightly in embarrassment. Before I could say anything, Undyne interrupted me.

"Well, too bad! I don't care how cute they are! It's not happening, you hear me? This human is mine to kill, not your's!" Undyne stated, stomping her foot against the ground.

"I marked her, not you!"
"Shut it, you piece of metal! This one's mine!"
"You won't kill her, I will!"
"Oh no you won't!"
"Oh yes I will!"

The two glared daggers at each other, before I finally stepped in. "Hey! Look, you both seem pretty keen on killing me, but at least have the decency to settle this peacefully!" I shouted at the two, and both looked at the floor in shame.

"Now, say sorry." I commanded, each one obeying what I said without an argument.

"Sorry..." Both said in unison. I smiled at them both. "Good!" I said, happy with myself and what I had accomplished.

"Hey, but we still haven't settled who gets to kill you!" Undyne whined, frowning at me.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it," I said confidently, "I'll be the judge of who gets to kill me. How about both of you spend time with me, and then I'll decide who I like best!" I suggested.

Now I sounded pretty weird. Like I was okay with either one killing me at this point! But hey, I came here to die anyways...

"Or, we can see who kills you first!" Undyne yelled, a grin on her face. I gulped and watched as both of the two tackled me to the ground. Each tried to kill me while still blocking the other from laying any attacks on me.

This went on for a while. Mettaton was trying to bite me, but Undyne blocking him with her spear. Undyne was trying to hurt me with her spears, but Mettaton was too fast, and managed to kick them out of the way.

Both didn't lay a single scratch on me.

When they were out of breath, they agreed to my idea. I went out with Mettaton first, so I would see what he's all about. Undyne said she was going to hang out with Alphys while we were out. Whoever Alphys is...

"Ah, yes...it's been so long since I've tasted human blood...your's looks just right for the occasion!" Mettaton said with a smile. I gave him a weirded out looked, but at that moment, he looked like an innocent puppy who didn't realize what he said wrong.

"Right...have you tasted any other human's blood?" I asked curiously. He shook his head. "No...only once. And that was a long time ago...vampire over here live off of special food, but blood is like dessert to us! That's why we value it so greatly. Especially human blood." Mettaton beamed.

"Oh...well, I'm glad you can survive without it." I said with a smile. "Yes, but blood really is the only good tasting food...all the other food is so bland to us..." Mettaton said, sighing.

"How long ago did you suck that human's blood?" I asked.

"Hmm...about 10 years ago, I believe." He said. I grinned at him and gave him a big hug.

"I'm so proud that you went all this time without blood! Must've been painful, though... But I'm glad you managed!" I said, happily. Why was I getting this happy over something so small?

Mettaton's face flushed a deep red and he hugged back. "T-thank you, darling..."

"Darling?" I asked, never hearing him say that to anyone before. He looked at me and his face went even redder. "T-that's just something I say occasionally!" He said in defense.

"Oh...alright." I said and let him free of the hug. "You know, I just realized something...I you know my name, but I don't know your's!" Mettaton exclaimed.

"Oh yeah! How could I forget? My name is (Y/N)."

"(Y/N)...how lovely."

I let out a small giggle and smiled at Mettaton.

We talked some more about our friends and spent some time talking about our hobbies. I even noticed when Sans talked to me over at his hotdog stand, that Mettaton grabbed my hand and shot him a mean look. He seemed really protective over me all of the sudden.

Then, we sat down to make flower crowns. Mettaton and I would both surprise each other with how they looked at the end. "So, Mettaton..." I began and looked up at him with a grin.

"Yes, darling?" He asked, shooting me a sweet smile. "Can I touch your fangs?" I asked, inching towards him.

"I suppose so..." He said, opening his mouth a tad bit so I could get a good look at his fangs. I reach my hand up to his fangs and touched the tips. It was enough to almost slice open my finger at the slightest touch! I pulled my hand away and chuckled a bit.

"Woah, that's cool...."

"I don't know why you human's request such weird things." Mettaton said, chucking. He obviously wasn't used to people touching his teeth.

I was almost done with my flower crown, and needed one last flower. I noticed a pretty flower not that far away. I stood up and ran over to get it, when my luck suddenly disappeared and I tripped over a rock I hadn't seen before.

"Gh-!" I cried out, falling on the ground and scraping my arm against another nearby rock. "Ouch...I scrapped my arm..." I said and adjusted myself on the ground, looking at my bleeding cut.

"Can you help me up, Mettaton..." I started, but quickly stopped as I saw Mettaton standing up and looking at my cut with red eyes.

My eyes widened in realization of what was happening.

This guy...hadn't drank human blood for 10 years! He'd only eaten bland food!

I scrambled to get up, but only stumbled and could only managed to scoot centimeters away.

Mettaton licked his lips, walking towards me with ease. His eyes showed pure insanity, and at that point Mettaton had no control over himself.

"Mettaton, snap out of it! P-please!" I pleaded, not wanting my life to be ended by a friend! "Mettaton, stop!" I cried out, even though I knew he couldn't help himself.

He pinned me to the ground and I looked at him with fear. I closed my eyes, preparing for my end, when I heard Undyne's voice.

"Mettaton!" She barked, standing up from the bushes she was taking cover in. I looked at her in surprise, and so did Mettaton.

"Leave (Y/N) alone." Undyne commanded, running up to Mettaton and kicking him so hard that he flew across the place. He growled at her, standing up and circling her. I took cover behind Undyne, fearing Mettaton.

"(Y/N), don't worry. He's just not himself. I'll protect you." She said and gave me a reassuring smile. I nodded and smiled back.

Mettaton attacked Undyne, but she blocked, able to fend him off easily. But my cut only got worse, and I bled more and more. The smell drove him nuts.

I felt bad for doing this to him, torturing him like this. I knew Undyne couldn't fend him off much longer, because he was getting stronger and faster.

Undyne was kicked to the ground, and Mettaton prepared to finish her off. He hissed at her and prepared to bite, but I acted quickly and hugged Mettaton from behind.

"No! Don't hurt her!" I shouted, tears in my eyes, "Mettaton, you're not you! I won't let you do something you'll regret!"

Mettaton stopped, his arms by his sides as I hugged him. Soon, he hugged back, I could hear him crying.

"(Y/N)....I...I'm so sorry! I don't know what came over me, I was just...so desperate...!" He yelled out and I smiled.

"It's okay....you're back now, right? That's all that matters."

"I saw how scared you were...I'm such a horrible monster...!" He cried out and hugged me tighter.

Undyne chuckled and ruffled his hair. "Looks like you learned your lesson! You can be the one to kill her. After watching you two love birds this whole time, I realized you two were made ford each other. You're so cute together!"

"Thanks for helping me out Undyne." I said happily, Mettaton still having a break down and kissing my forehead while saying apologizes while Undyne said all this.

"Thanks Undyne...I'm sorry for fighting with you...but I can't kill (Y/N) now, I've already gotten to know her...and I can't hurt someone as cute as her." He said with a chuckle.

"Stop crying you big baby." I said with a chuckle, kissing his lips.

I guess my dumb luck really is good for something. I mean, it got me Mettaton, and it got me alive this long to even meet Mettaton.

((Sorry the ending was so rushed! I'm working on a bunch of part two's to One Shots you guys requested! Now time for a question!

Would you let Mettaton turn you into a vampire if he wasn't able to control himself? Comment your answer! Sorry this took so long to make btw ; w ; hopefully you all enjoyed!))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664K 33.1K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
53.4K 596 14
Excuse me why did I do this. Deltarune was made by Toby Fox all characters too- All Rights Reserved my dudes.
1M 42.5K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
19.1K 241 22
[im trying, i promise] ALL CHARACTERS BELONG TO SR PELO, NOT ME! I JUST WRITE SHITTY FANFIC ABOUT THEM Reqs are currently closed!!