Helpline #911

By aratsgroup

#110 (feb 6) This book gives you the most realistic story from wattpad user We wanna reach out to all the peo... More

opening yourself
-Bye bye jan-
How to Submit Your Story
Opening up #2: A reason to be nice
February
Come back :)
Rising from the ashes
Bullied
same gender love- letter
Blind rocks-speech by sristi kc
Sexual abuse
just an excuse
Story of my life
Sugar coated
Self conflict
#Freekesha
You can cry??
All the best :)
I never said that
Why so?
woman's day edition:Our need
My Grandpa ♥♥
Denuned And Denied
GIRL CHILD
My Request To Parents
.....
World Isn't A Wish Granting Factory
Missing Him
Life Is No Bed Of Roses
I'll Be Here
You'll never see me fall :)
I • D • K •
Mom
From me.
Hope
Be The Best You
Let no more be said....
♪ Home ♪
A Mystery
Bright and Beautiful Light

#Pickeringschoolrampage

156 31 13
By aratsgroup

Well....what do you guys think of school rampage?
But wait think of a school rampage by a 14 yr old with 2 knives in her hand and stabbing every bitch who comes in her way and being out of control.
Scary Huh?

That's the image which came to my mind first after hearing this disturbing news.

Dunbarton High School is located in Pickering, Ontario, Canada, and is part of the Durham District School Board. The school has students in grades 9-12 and offers a wide range of academic and extracurricular activities.Many notable alumni come from the school like Sean Avery: a retired NHL player , Shelly-Ann Brown: Olympic Bobsledder and Jeff Geddis: a Canadian actor and many more.

But what's the use of such notable people coming from that school.......

On February 23, 2016, A 14-year-old girl arrived at Dunbarton High School this morning wielding two knives and started attacking students in the hallway, Durham Regional Police said.

Nine people, including three teachers, sustained injuries at the school in Pickering, Ontario police said. Four were taken to hospital, including one who suffered serious injuries. None of the victims' injuries are considered life-threatening, police said.

It did not appear any particular student or staff member was targeted.

Officers were called to the school around 8:30 a.m. ET for reports of a stabbing inside the school. Upon arrival, police arrested a girl whom two staff members had wrestled to the floor. Charges are pending, police said.

Well soon enough the charges came to known.

The Grade 9 student is now charged with six counts of assault causing bodily harm, seven counts of assault with a weapon, and one count each of assault and weapons dangerous.

Anyways on Wednesday the 14 yr old appeared in the court ,The teen, whose hands were cuffed and feet shackled, stumbled as she was led into an Oshawa courtroom for the first time Wednesday. She let out a giggle before regaining her balance and flipping her long brown hair back from her face.

Wearing a grey top and black tights, she blinked excessively and answered politely with a smile when spoken to.

Her family was not in the courtroom.

"It's very traumatic for everyone," the girl's lawyer, Tom Balka, said.

She will remain in custody before returning to court on March 1 was the final statement given to this case.

Well.....I don't know what to say,Probably half of the people reading this by now might have decided that this girl is nuts and Is a physco .You guys have no idea what was the behind story.........

Before the violence, the girl made a series of troubling online posts, according to sources.So I'll start from the first post, it was in early January

The post contains the first idea of going to school with knives and hurting and killing as many people as she can. The next post was the longest and most troubling post written prior to the event outlines plans "to go on a stabbing spree."

In the post, she says she talked to her mother about getting police involved, and that she wants to die at the hands of the police.

The poster is frustrated and depressed and had tried to commit suicide in the past. "I never wanted this," she writes. "I just wanted to be normal. But I don't think I'll get the chance now."

The next post was scary in my opinion.

This post talks about committing suicide by jumping in front of a train.

The post on the day of attack.
Ps: I personally feel bad for making her sound like a criminal.....

So In the post on the day of the attack, the poster says she is going to "commit a high school stabbing today."

So, Prior to the attack, the girl apparently posted a number of messages like this on a social media site her plans to commit a school stabbing, a desire to commit suicide, her struggles with sexuality and about being bullied.

Yes, BULLIED ,the girl was bullied.......

"I think people should know that was something that could have triggered her," says Tricia Goodchild.

The 14-year-old girl was verbally bullied, says an educational assistant at the school.

Tricia Goodchild worked closely with the girl, along with other students, sometimes spending hours each day by her side at the Pickering school.

"Bullying is a huge thing that she had to deal with and I think people should know that was something that could have triggered her," she said.

Goodchild, who was on the campus but not in the same building when the attack happened, said she got to know the girl well while working with her. The stabbing spree that left five students and two staff members injured seems out of character, she said.

"I felt that she was so sad and so depressed, I thought that, if anything, she would try to hurt herself. I never thought she would try to hurt other kids."

Goodchild said the girl struggles with mental health difficulties, but described her as a "normal little girl."

"She would never go out of her way to cause trouble or say anything bad. She was always polite and respectful," she added.

According to Goodchild, the bullying continued even after it was reported.

"All I have stuck in my mind is her saying, 'No one believes me,' " she said. "I told her, 'I believe you.'"

The educational assistant said she hasn't been able to sleep for the past few days because of what happened and hopes the information she has can help police or the girl's lawyer understand what happened and why.

"All I want to do is hug her and tell her I love her," she said.

As for anti-bullying efforts at Dunbarton and other Ontario high schools, Goodchild says they failed the girl and they could fail others too.

"Is it really a safe school? I don't think so," she said. "This happened; it was a matter of time. There are probably more kids who are also struggling with bullying and other issues."

It's said that the girl also suffered from a history of mental health problems is not surprising, according to mental health care professionals.

Well... First thing I would blame is the unknown and the not seen side of the problem.I went through tumblr and I found the girl's blog before she posted her messages, she reblogged a lot of post like this.....

The always-nauseating true crime/serial killer side of tumblr from which we accumulate garbage like this and similar post like these literally normalize murders and romanticize serial killers, these posts encourage them,it creates a monster in them making them do something they would have never ought of doing their life.

Second the bullying.....

This goes out to the bullies out their
Hey you dumb shit! Do You know something about yourself, let me tell you,
You are nothing really nothing!,you are just empty hearted, you are scared of everything,
That's why you beat others to make yourself feel better, to prove yourself that everything is alright
But no everything is not alright
Do you know how many kid's life do you spoil. Do you have any idea how many people get affected,how many dreams get shattered cause of you, Do have any idea how scared parents are to send their kid's to school these days cause of you .......

Cause they don't want to see their child's dreams getting scattered and the last thing to see their own child trying to kill himself / herself but that's not the end......

When the child suicides he/she leaves a big impression on not only on the parents but on everyone around, the parents become too depressed to even work and handle the family , the child's siblings were supposed to look up at their elder brother/ sister but now no one!The child's best friend becomes more depressed and starts skipping classes becomes sick and losses half time of his/her life!

You ,the bully ,literally kill a whole family! So imagine how many bullies each school around the world has and how many of you literally kill a kid's life!!!!!

I don't really mean to offend you Mr.bully I know you have problems in your life too but don't kill an innocent family for that.

Even I'm 14 years old,I never excepted a girl of my age going this crazy to hurts others.... Well I never knew that bullying can lead to this extend.........well I don't actually know what it feels to bullied but well I used to be teased in 1st grade for bringing burgers everyday to school.Yea trust me I was teased for bringing burgers to school.Some people might find it funny but to me it was pretty embarrassing , my mom always packed me burgers for school everyday during that time.

My whole class would pinpoint me during the break saying 'look she brought her burger again' and laugh out loud, when I used to come back from school majority of the time i cried to my mom about people teasing me but it changed eventually, people become more mature and I put enough drama to make my mom to change my lunch everyday.💁💁💁. Now these days no one dares to bully or tease me cause if anyone comes in my way I just punch them directly on their face and they walk away without arguing back with me 😎.

Ps: to those stupid people out their trying to post and spread the girl's pic STOP JUST STOP,you are literally doing the same thing as bullying trying to spoil her life.Its okay to know her identity but don't make a fuss about it and spread bad about her PLZ.

So from this what I'd like to say is that don't spoil others life to make your life better, think twice before doing something check whether your action affects someone.If you don't there will be that one day in your life when you will realize what you did and you will regret that decision for the rest of your life! Know something living a life thinking of a guilt you did can kill you itself !

So are you going to regret something or.....

Regret nothing in the future like Anna or whatever her name is.

Hehehehehe
Peace out yo!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 331 20
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
112K 1.5K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
90.3M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...