World Isn't A Wish Granting Factory

"The world is obviously not a wish granting factory." as John Green quoted in his book. Why? We wonder. Why not? We wonder.

We like someone, which develops into love and when things look great, everything turns upside down. We change ourselves for that one special person, and they let us down.

Love is strange. It's inexplicable. It is a power; a magical power. It is the waves in the ocean, the clouds in the sky, the trees in the forest and the feeling we have. Everything has two faces, a good one and a bad one. It is up to us to chose wisely.

Here I am, going to share my experience with you all awesome people. A few months back, I kept wondering if I will ever be able to move on with my life.

I have a crush which maybe turned into love, I am not sure yet. My crush is a true gentleman, I thought. But no, he turned out to be the opposite. I know my feelings will be thrown into the garbage sooner or later, but I still hold on to it. I want him to notice me, to talk with me, not more, not less. I keep saying to myself, 'that it's going to be fine', but in reality, I know it's not. Me being an introvert, I expect him to ask me out or share his feelings. I never open up to anyone. Writing helps me to open up. So, I keep my feelings to myself just like how cowards hide instead of fighting. Do not ever do that. I am learning to fight too, learn with me.

I know my story's short, but I would love to share few things with everyone. I am not perfect, but I can help.

1) Do not be a coward. Learn to fight reality, don't run from it. One day or other, the whole world is going to be destroyed, no one is going to remember what you said or did, so just let everything out.

2) Do what you think is right. Don't keep wondering what people will talk about you, if they like you. If what you do is right, then the world is behind you.

3) Don't change yourself for anyone. Don't try to impress the person, don't keep texting him/her, don't force that person to like you. If they like you, they will be with you right now.

4) Move on. There is no explaining to do about this. This is something so easy to say than do. But trust me when I say it has worked for me, after many failed attempts.

These are the same points every person will think of. But the more you read about it, or the more you read and realize about it, the more it will do you good.

Live happy, die happy.

hermoine20 (Hazel Grace)