just an excuse

When life gets hard and we can't face the fact that it was our fault,we have excuses.

I took a deep breath cause it was a big day for me,facing the world again.

I tied my hair up and tried to fix my face with concealer and foundation.
I practiced to smile and how should I maintain myself.

I took a step at the hall,the whole world was there.Well I felt so.

I saw those people I used to hangout with,they looked bright enough.

They reached out for me,I was nervous because I thought they hated me for being who I was.

There was someone who ignorned me,It was my brother well not a blood related one.

He and I we were the strong bonded person but something has changed.Maybe it was my fault.

I never reached out for him after our last trip not because I didn't wanted to.
I had done something which I was ashamed of.

And to reach out for their love I told his girlfriend that I had been locking myself up from the world.

I was suffering from this and that.

And the next moment I reached home I regretted it,you guys must be thinking what a stupid story but here's where the story starts.

It's been almost 1 year now I have been suffering from anxiety,depression and most of all I get scared whèn the next day I have to meet the world.

I blame my ma and pa for this and this so called diseases.

But you know what it's not them that's making me weaker it's the confidence I losed.

We all do mistakes some people are clever enough to hide it from the world and look flawless.

And there are people like me who trusts the world and has this guilt builting up inside for being someone to people.So we are stupid enough and we share something we can hide.

Later on we seek for sympathy and start giving excuses . that's where you and I we are getting wrong.

Learn from your mistake and accept what you did and move on.
Don't get stuck on the same old mistake and give excuses.

Cause people really don't care.People will care when you change yourself and be the most confident person and when their words won't affect you.They will reach out for you.

Love
Aratsgroup