Mom

Do you remember the first time your mom held your hand and helped you write an alphabet?

Remember the time she wiped your tears with her palms and kissed your forehead, when you were going to school for first time?

Remember the lazy winter mornings, she used to literally drag you out of bed to be ready?

Remember the summer afternoons, when after returning back to home from school, her scent made you feel home?

Remember the joy you found when you knew your mom loves you more than your sibling (although it was said to boost your ego :P)

Remember that cute little card, you gave her made with your scrap drawing pencil written "happy birthday and I love you mom"

Remember the first poem she taught you?? (Mine was twinkle twinkle little star.)

Remember the first story she told that left an impact on your mind (she used to tell me story of a princess whose name was same as mine *_*)

Remember the lies she told you to make you sleep??( I still believe boogeyman do exist)

Remember the times she became defensive for you?( my mom ran after a guy with her slipper in her hand only because he tried to ask me for my name on road.)

Remember her secret smile when you talked about "the" friend of yours?

Remember the first time you shouted on her and wished whole day that you never did that.

Remember the time she told you about the things you need to understand by puberty?

Do you ever noticed the proud in her eyes when she watches you speak ?

The joy in her eyes when she watches you laugh?

The way her face shines, when she talks about you?

The way she is always there after your break down?

The way even after a tiring day at office or at home, she still sits and asks you 'what's wrong'?

The way you are gifted with that god on earth called "Mom"

Maa...such a beautiful word it is, close your eyes and speak it aloud, you'll smile.

It have that power in it ♥

I asked my mom, what she wants as gift from me today.

She said, she just want to see me happy and my eyes shine again.

She is stressed herself by all the work but my happiness is her priority,

This is what mothers are made of.

Soo take a moment today, go and put your head in her lap and talk about all those remembrances,

Make her smile because her smile is the most beautiful thing and the most powerful pillar of strength in the whole world.

♥ ! Happy mother's day ! ♥

- star.
Fallingstars99