#Pickeringschoolrampage

Well....what do you guys think of school rampage?
But wait think of a school rampage by a 14 yr old with 2 knives in her hand and stabbing every bitch who comes in her way and being out of control.
Scary Huh?

That's the image which came to my mind first after hearing this disturbing news

Dunbarton High School is located in Pickering, Ontario, Canada, and is part of the Durham District School Board. The school has students in grades 9-12 and offers a wide range of academic and extracurricular activities.Many notable alumni come from the school like Sean Avery: a retired NHL player , Shelly-Ann Brown: Olympic Bobsledder and Jeff Geddis: a Canadian actor and many more.

But what's the use of such notable people coming from that school.......

On February 23, 2016, A 14-year-old girl arrived at Dunbarton High School this morning wielding two knives and started attacking students in the hallway, Durham Regional Police said.

Nine people, including three teachers, sustained injuries at the school in Pickering, Ontario police said. Four were taken to hospital, including one who suffered serious injuries. None of the victims' injuries are considered life-threatening, police said.

 None of the victims' injuries are considered life-threatening, police said

It did not appear any particular student or staff member was targeted.

Officers were called to the school around 8:30 a.m. ET for reports of a stabbing inside the school. Upon arrival, police arrested a girl whom two staff members had wrestled to the floor. Charges are pending, police said.

Well soon enough the charges came to known.

The Grade 9 student is now charged with six counts of assault causing bodily harm, seven counts of assault with a weapon, and one count each of assault and weapons dangerous.

Anyways on Wednesday the 14 yr old appeared in the court ,The teen, whose hands were cuffed and feet shackled, stumbled as she was led into an Oshawa courtroom for the first time Wednesday. She let out a giggle before regaining her balance and flipping her long brown hair back from her face.

Wearing a grey top and black tights, she blinked excessively and answered politely with a smile when spoken to.

Her family was not in the courtroom.