Their Untold Feelings For Eac...

By peacelover_1029

This story revolves around him and her and all the peaks and downfalls in their relationship. He was her jun... More

About
First meeting
Realization
Number exchange
Just the Beginning
Liking the attention
Liking him more each day
Peeping in
Obsessed with eachother
Quirkyalone
Falling for his soul
Introvert
Seeing her ok calmed him down
Moodless
Missing him
She fell for his smile
Sharing
Its something else
Confession
Just friends
Anger
Message
Paneer
Weird
Best friend
His gaze
Jealous
Very bad
His Birthday
Sine wave
Broke
Incomplete
Restless
She couldn't be a quitter
Happy after a month
Wait
She was happy as hell
Awkward
Trying to make it better piece by piece
Birthday1
Birthday2
Birthday3
Birthday4
Love-Hate story
Lucky charm-1
Lucky charm-2
Trust
On stage
Success
Speech
Nervousness
Unbeatable
Close yet far
Concert2
Concert3
Best night of her life
Words don't ruin a relationship, people do
None of your business
Neither of them talked to eachother
Selfless love
Fate
His 20th Bday
Advice

Concert1

14 2 0
By peacelover_1029

One of the best and most awaiting concert of a very well known singer was going to take place and she had free passes of that concert.

She asked him if he wanted to join her in VVIP entry on the round table very close to the stage. He denied by saying he didn't had the mood to go to that concert. So she gave back the front passes and took passes of backside for her and her cousins.

On the day of the concert, he messaged her some time in the noon that he and his friend wanted to come if passes could be arranged. She teased him at first by making fun of his mood and laughing at his situation.

He really wished to come and wanted her to do whatever she could because he knew that she had good contacts through which she could get passes for him. She tried but could not contact that friend from whom, she took her passes.

She told him it was impossible to get passes because it was too late to which he asked her in a sad tone if she really wanted him to go with her to the concert. She felt bad and arranged one pass for him but couldn't arrange one for his friend to which she said sorry.

He didn't mind to that because he knew she tried but couldn't arrange one for his friend because it was already too late when he asked her to arrange the passes.

- Concert1
-----------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254 29 21
She's quiet. She's reserved. She minds her own business. She keeps herself within her circle of friends. ●●● He's popular. He's loud. He's friends wi...
1K 127 26
In the midst of his teenage years, a 14-year-old high schooler found himself falling deeply in love for the very first time. However, there was a cat...
31 1 14
Hi guys! Thanks for checking out my story. It's currently a short story. My plan, however, is to continue the story. So it will become a full manusc...
142 1 20
He's her whole world. No one understands him like she does. They're a perfect match. Too bad he doesn't know she exists.