Chocolate

By always_clever

Description inside. WARNING: sexual content and harsh language... More

Chocolate
December 31st
January 2nd
January 3rd
January 7th
Please Read
January 8th
Janury 10th
Janury 11th
January 15th
January 16th
Jaunary 21st
Jaunary 22nd
January 26th/27th
January 29th
Feburary 4th
Feburary 6th
March 2nd
March 4th
March 5th/6th
March 10th
March 12th
March 31st
April 2nd
April 3rd
April 4th/5th
April 10th
April 11th
April 12th/13th
April 15th
April 16th
April 17th
April 21st
April 22nd
May 7th
May 11th
May 20th
December 31st
July 9-10th
October 2nd, 2018

May 21st/22nd

1.4K 83 3
By always_clever

Cassie Ventura as Sasha in m/m

Chanel paced back and forth from my closet and to my bed that held piles of dresses that surly does not fit me. Her face was stern in frustration as she looked through the small closet. "All these dresses suck ass," she said for the sixth time.

Like always I nod my head in agreement. "Yup, maybe I should wear leggings and a loose top. I can jazz that up." I shrug my shoulders like it was no biggy.

Chanel stepped out of the closet and stared at me like I've grown two heads. "Pants and a shirt- oh no sweetie, you gotta slay. Show whoever harassing you and these other bitches that you ain't the one and always going to be the main." She flipped her hair. "You're going to wear a fine ass dress for your man's surprise birthday party, okay." She practically ordered.

All I could do was laugh and agree with her once again. "Okay."

"How much time do we have before the party?"

I looked at my phone to see the clock. "Um, three hours."

"Good, we're going shopping."

******

"Surprise!" Everyone including me screamed as we spotted Dylan walking through the door of the bar Richard decided to put the party. Since Dylan hate surprises, he gave us a shocking/angry look. I slowly stepped to my boo to wrap my arms around him, but he was suddenly pulled away from me by apparently his other friends; Mike and two others he knew.

A frown was plastered on my face as I made my way towards Chanel and her other friends; Emily and Sasha. "Anyone up for a drink? I can go for a dirty martini." I teased.

"You mean a Sprite," Emily said, making Sasha and Chanel chuckle.

I playfully rolled my eyes. "Whatever." I looked to my right to see Dylan laughing and joking around with his friends including Amanda- who I don't mind, since she's been around him for almost eight years. I was soon blocked from the view by a olive skin girl with blonde hair.

"What the hell! Why are you here?!" Chanel practically yelled, causing an audience.

Donna rolled her eyes and basically waved Chanel off by flipping her hair. "I need to talk to you."

I looked behind me before pointing an index finger at myself. "Me?"

"Yes. It's about a current situation."

I gave her a skeptical look before walking towards the back where the bathrooms are. I leaned on the clean wall so I can see the bar while Donna leaned on the other to face me. "So, hear to confess." My arms folded against my chest.

Donna sighed and shook her head before swiping some hair out of her face. "You got the wrong person," she gave off a fake smile.

"What do you mean?" I was oddly calm during this moment.

"I'm not the one banalizing. I have enough on my plate already, why would I apply more shit on it?" She shrug her shoulders. "I know you don't trust my word-"

"What about the messages?" I interrupted.

Donna scrunched up her face. "Messages? I didn't send you messages. I don't even have your number. Did you check the other bitch in the room?"

Now I was confused. "Other bitch?"

Once again she rolled her blue eyes in irritation. "That Sasha bitch. Her and Dylan been at it since last year, they stopped fooling around a week after you arrived."

I raised an brow at her. "If they did all of that, then why didn't Chanel know? Or anyone else? I thought you and Dylan was fooling around?" More questions came to my head, but I restrain myself from asking.

"I guess you don't really understand the real terminology of player, do you? They did things on the DL and you boo is one sneaky motherfucker. He's been juggling Sasha and I for the longest, for like three years when he came back from Atlanta. Dylan's probably juggling you with that bitch as well."

On cue I heard Sasha's loud laugh. I push myself off the wall and walked to the entry to the bar to see Sasha hand on Dylan arm while she laughed at what they was talking about. Seeing them literally broke my heart, they look so good together.

Usually I would fuss and make a scene in front of everyone, however, I'll still feel embarrassed. I quickly averted my eyes from them and walked upstairs to his office. I wanted to be alone..

I don't know how long I've been upstairs, when I woke up I did not hear the loud chatter nor the music through the walls. All I heard was papers being shuffled. I turn on my other side to see Dylan walking around the room. He looked kinda pissed. As I sat up, I straightened my hair and yawned.

"Chanel and the others already left." His voice was stern.

"Okay, um." I looked around to find out what to say. To explain why I didn't attend his party. Oh because I saw you with a girl that you use to fuck, but that's mostly every woman at that party. I sighed then roll my eyes. "I'm sorry I didn't attend the party, it just-" I couldn't even explain.

"You know, I don't get pissed off so easily; but I'm kinda pissed. I mean, you just disappeared like that."

"Well at least I didn't disappear to be with my ex-fuck buddy. I know about Sasha and I feel kinda hurt that you didn't tell me about her; since I told you about all my exes. I have to hear it from Donna. Donna! And I saw her touching all over you tonight like-like she's your girlfriend instead of me." I admit.

Soon his face changed, now he realized why I left on his birthday celebration. "Sasha and I aren't together-"

"I know y'all aren't together, it's the fact that you didn't tell me y'all had a thing."

His face scrunched up. "It was your words that you didn't want names. You're the one that didn't want to know about my sex life." He raised his voice unintentionally. "I can't control who wants to be near me!"

My eyes started to swell with tears. "You're such a man whore." I stood on my feet and stormed to the door, but my back instantly hit his chest as he wrapped his large arms around me.

"I'm sorry. Listen, I love you okay and you know I won't hurt you. Ever."

I sniffed and quickly wiped my tears away. "That's what they all say, but once a nice piece of ass comes along; they back out on their word."

"I'm not they, I'm Dylan." Humor was now in his voice.

My lips was instantly formed into a small smile. "Shut up Dylan."

*****

Dylan's lips devoured mine as his hands roams my body. The both of us laid on our side, since it's the only position we can be because of my belly. My fingers tugged on his hair once his hand cuffed my ass. I pulled away to catch a quick breath before going back at it.

Feeling his hand rub up my thigh so slowly, my core started to ache. Urging him on, I pushed my body towards his. Dylan pulled away and shook his head. "Nah."

"Nah?" I gave him a look.

"We're not having sex Tj,"

I rolled my eyes, knowing why he made this choice. "The baby will be fine, he's protected."

Dylan looked me over before shaking his head once again. "I'm not falling for that," He pulled away from me to lay on his back.

"So you'll wait four months plus another month to have sex with me, even though you can have me right now everyday."

"I know this will sound weird, but yes. I don't want to push you too hard and he'll be hurt during the process. I can wait to tear that pussy up, don't worry."

I rolled my eyes and laid on my back as well. "It's not like we can't pleasure each other the oral way." I nudged him.

Dylan just looked at the tv, like I didn't just come up with a good idea. "Nope, I'm afraid I won't control myself."

I mimic his town and added a 'blah' at the end. Deep down I smiled at his caring and gentle ways.

Warning: There's three more chapters for Chocolate

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27 5 5
After spending years of being lonely and single Nikki finally meets her match; Eric. High paid lawyer and the man of her dreams, but will the envy of...
153K 3.9K 17
Dakota is a very quiet and reserved girl , but fierce and outspoken when she needs to be. Since she's graduated college she's dreamed of becoming a l...
259K 4K 36
Requests are being taken. It's your imagination, let me fulfill it as you want!
1.3K 98 20
"Good morning, beautiful. You might be campaigning for mayor but I'm campaigning for your heart. How is it that I'm falling so hard for you in such a...