The Fallen Angel; Jelsa Fanfic

بواسطة jelsa-cruiseship

Elsa is an angel and she keeps causing trouble in heaven. The Angel Council decides not to tolerate her beha... المزيد

Troublesome Angel
Vol 1. Fallen Legend
Dark Royalty
Excorcist
Delinquent
Wreckage
The Prophet
Arranged Marriage
Ash Bars
Support
TAG
Intoxicated
Assassin
Traitor
Sleepy Angel
Shiny Replacement
Card Games
Vol. 2 Modern Ages
Lost Portal
Ticket
Heaven
Dump
MINI FIC OUT
Stolen
ANOTHER tag
Captotrix
Tick Tock
Jenx
Let's Play
Energy
Battle
Earthquake
Vol. 3 Missing
Contribute
Stalk
Reunion
Dead End
Learning Love
Amendments
Final Moment
Mere Illusion
The Character Q&A
Vol. 4 Time Travel
A Solution
Strength
Vulnerable
Shuei
Heart
Quest
Tea Party
Soul Selling
Distress
The Thief
Flower
Wretch
Golden Strings
Immortality
Return and Arrival
sad news about tfa
Halloween Night
Vol. 5 It's Done
Identity
Differently
Publication
Slum
Kiryan
Defamation
Reputation
Brother
Birthday
Setback
Nocte Auri
Feelings and Words
Inn
Hell is Puny
Apparition
Cupid
Overland
[BC] The Comment Compilation
Smoke
Opposite of Hell
Lucid
Living Hell
Forbidden Apple
Forebode
Human
Truth
Guilt
Bleed
Tenebrae
Learning
Civil Talk
Status Quo
Aura of Black
The End
Character Q&A / Final Author's Note

The Gap

4.1K 279 82
بواسطة jelsa-cruiseship

I gasp, Jack can't die the whole reason I did this was for him to be saved.

"There must be another way." I say.

Jenx narrowed her eyes and slightly smirked she leans in closer to me and asks, "Who are you to Jack Blaze?"

I hesitated for a bit, I clear my throat then I spoke, "I am his slave."

Jenx lifted an eyebrow, "Jack has his own servants why would he need an angel?" She asks, I was going to answer but she seemed to find the answer herself and gestured a 'nevermind'.

"The Re-Written Agreement I'm guessing. Using an Angel to help out with the exorcisms he performs." Jenx reassures.

"Yes." I confirm.

"That was probably the only change made when the Agreement was released. Angels & Demons never interacted but that agreement made it law." She chuckled to herself.

"Why did you leave?" I ask her.

Jenx answers with a smile, and turns to Merida and says, "You should leave, the wisps are your fate not me."

Merida looks annoyed and looks at me and growls a bit.

"Thanks for your help Merida." I thank her.

"Can't say the same thin' fer yer." Merida snarled, "I would've just normally followed them wisps, all that for nothin'."

Jenx gives her an artificial smile, "At least you know the wisps lead you to your fate." She says softly.

"Yer whatever." Merida mummbles and leaves.

Jenx takes a deep breath and says, "Shall we move on?"

I nod and say, "So ... what's the other way to get rid of the Captotrix?"

"... Way too dangerous. Killing him is the only safest option." Jenx tells me.

"You don't have a problem with Jack dying?" I ask.

"You see this issue involves me, if this Captotrix consumes his light then I am in danger. If he has to die to ensure my safety then so be it." Jenx explains.

"Please, Jenx, please." I plead.

"Ah, you didn't tell me your name." She says.

"I'm Elsa Arendelle." I respond.

Jenx laughs, "Wow. You were sent to serve Jack and you are an Arendelle."

"Please can you continue." I push on.

"Okay, the other way is for you to go inside of Jack." She says.

I fell off the chair.

"I can see Elsa, that you don't have a mind of an angel." She says, "Anyway what I meant was, reminding Jack of the light. Worst case scenario is that you fail at persuading the light, darkness will quickly consume you and then we will all be doomed."

"Okay, I will do so." I say confidentiality.

"Ugh. Listen Elsa, if I ever feel like I want to make an effort, he is threatening everyones life, when it comes to that point, I will kill my brother." She says to me and her pupils turn darker.

I gulp, "Then you'll have to get through me."

Jenx smirks a bit and leans back on her chair, "If you are at fault, you will be responsible for the fall of the worlds and kingdoms."

"Amethyst!" Jenx calls, "I'd like you to fetch a book and record our discussion."

A little angel girl runs in she seemed 9 in mortal age, and she grabbed an empty book placed it at the table and sat with a quill.

"Why are you with these angels?" I ask Jenx.

"... Why not? That's the correct way to word it." Jenx says.

"Yes, but the Angels and Demons have never really united, I feel like there is a big information gap-"

"No," Jenx interrupts, "There is no 'missing' information. There is no excuse for Angels & Demons living apart. We come from different kingdoms, we resent each other purely because of that reason. We don't want anything to do with the opposition because we believe in the bad and we don't understand each other."

... I was wrong.

"Looking down at the mortals, we all shake our heads. But in comparison; we are no different." She says.

"My uncle is not the only one who had this view." I mutter.

"North Snow." Jenx says, "Yes, he was a very open man. But that in an angels and even demons eyes he was considered mad. Because he did something 'different'."

"Yes, but they were orphan eggs. You don't just drop them in Hell, it also has very many dangers!" I exclaim.

"Pfft, the very first time I saw the eggs I picked them up." Jenx says and joyfully smiles as she freely spins around in her seat, "I regret nothing."

Hold on ... that means the Angel Children ... are the orphan eggs?

"Kugo!" Jenx calls, "Have you finished the Pearl Potion?"

"Almost done!" I hear an answer back.

"So they are your assistants?" I ask.

Jenx smiles, "Apprentices to become my successors. After I die, who will hold all the knowledge? These guys will."

Another little angel boy rushes in, he is holding a tube of silver, shimmery, whirly potion.

"Done." He holds the tube up to Jenx.

Jenx claps her hands together, "Well, let's begin! Key close the curtains, Amethyst keep recording these events, Kugo set it up with Orera, Thelma & Shuei help out!" She shouts and everyone immediately starts working.

They were like a team, super productive.

Jenx gets off of her chair and stands next to me.

"What are you doing?" I ask her.

"We are enchanting our giant model map with magic." Jenx replies, "I have been waiting to create this as it will finally make our model become efficient."

The windows were covered and a still candle was put in place to make enough vision for us. Jenx held the pretty potion and placed it in a spray and sprayed it throughout the model.

It starts to sparkle.

"Thelma & Shuei. Open the curtains, and let it absorb the heat from the sun." Jenx orders.

If I think about it this room actually had a plan, this was the reason why there are glass walls. To expose it to the sunlight.

"Ah! That is why you moved! You needed natural energy fuel!" I say.

"There are multiple reasons why I left." She tells me, "But you are correct, the model also has a built in rotator so every side gets the sun."

"Could I see what is going on in Hell?" I ask.

"K2." Jenx says and suddenly a small portal looking thing emerges from the location of Hell, but it was actually a sort of screen.

An image showed were Demon Soldiers were scoping all of Hell.

"It seems like you are in trouble." Jenx laughs.

"It doesn't matter, I will fix it. I will fix Jack." I say.

Jenx bounces back, suprised, "Informal addressing now? You are one angel."

"Jenx, tell me. How can I Spirit Contact, Jack?"

A/N

Okii guys tomorrow is my last day for school and I am going into school holidays, so updates may be able to be faster for 2 weeks. Idk. That probs won't happen, despite it being the holidays I am still busy af.

ANYWAY, IF YOU GUYS CAN REACH 100 VOTES IN 2 DAYS OR LESS I WILL UPDATE ANOTHER CHAPTER EARLY SO YOU GET A DOUBLE UPDATE. I feel like this chapter doesn't have that content but I don't want to add a lot of paras so I have to seperate them.

If that doesn't happen in 2 days you will just normally wait next week.

Plus if you want to know about my new book, add 'DELIGHTFUL DATA' to your library.
MYSTERIOUS the last chapter will be released ideally by tomorrow.

+ If I held a Jelsa-Writing Challenge/Contest would you enter? If yes please just respond to this para.

+ Hopefully, by the next chapter I will be able to edit Jack Frost as Jack Blaze, since I have more time to.

Thx ;)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

15.5K 685 22
In which Elsa keeps her relationship with the growing boy band member Jack Frost in order to protect herself from the hate of the bands fans.
138K 4.8K 33
Jack Frost, the guardian of fun, is told to go help a young princess named Elsa. As she grows older, will their bond grow? Will they someday fall in...
206 9 1
A perfectly arranged marriage. A life in the countryside. A battle with insanity. A love that could heal. (One-Shot, for Jelsa Week 2020)
34.7K 652 25
Elsa is a normal girl that is transferred in another school with her sister. She's nice innocent beautiful shy and lovable.Then Jack Frost comes alo...