Niall Horan Imagines❤ Part 2

By niallitharder

My second Niall imagines book. This book is about imagines about Niall and a girl. And the best part is, YOU... More

Wedding Day
Flight: You visit him
A discusting thought
"Prom" - Bad Boy Niall
"Studying"
IMPORTANT!!
Imagines
Cheated
"Baby"
"Baby" - PART 2
Golfing
Publicity Stunt
Dirty Imagine (Beware!)
More than friends
He's getting married
He's getting married PART 2
Beautiful to me
My angel
Deserving better: Part 1
Deserving Better: Part 2
Deserving Better: Part 3
Messing Up
How He Wakes You Up
Exams
First Date
Facts about the Author
Rumors
End of the year
Do you still love me?
Winter Cabin - Part 1
Winter Cabin - Part 2
Winter Cabin - Part 3
Winter Cabin - Part 4
Winter Cabin - Part 5
First Christmas
He gets jealous
Red Carpet
Best Friends
His thoughts when...
Changing
A life without you
#PrayForTheWorld
Love You Goodbye
Love You Goodbye 2
Meeting Parents: He meets yours
Here's To Us
Morning Thoughts
More Than Just A Fuck
Niall The Photographer
Act My Age
Right Place, Right Time
The Proposal
Remove The Past
Partners In Crime
Small Bump
Personal Imagines Book
I'M BACK
Note - Important!
Niall and Celine
Social Media: Instagram
Crash
Crash Part 2
Social Media: Twitter
I just love bacon
Prom and Exams
Jealous
One Day
USA (I'm back + Update)
I Wanna Grow Old With You - Westlife
Special Someone
Sephora
Book 3

Cheated

2.7K 50 3
By niallitharder

The clock shows 5:00pm which is the time for me to finally grab my things and go home. Work today was really long because my boss was on my case the whole day, clients complained about the business and just when I was about to print my paperwork, my printer broke. Today was not good so to be able to go home brought me a bit of peace.

But back home things weren't great either. Niall and I have been constantly fighting over the stupidest things that left one of us leaving. He's been on constant stress to write new songs for the next year after their break and I've been on stress because of work. I decided that before I go home, to buy him some food and some sweet stuff.

Finally after half and hour I arrive home. The house was quiet and the only light was from the muted tv.

"Niall?" I called out and placed my things on the kitchen counter. "Babe?"

I walked upstairs and opened the door. I saw him sleeping on the bed butt naked. He probably had a rough day if he went to bed early. A flush sound from the bathroom was heard and I knitted my eyebrows together.  The door opened and a girl came out wearing one of his shirts.

Her eyes went wide and she froze in her tracks.

"Who the fuck are you?" I walked towards her and she backed away. "Who the fuck are you and why are you in my fucking house?!"

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to-"

"Get the fuck out!" I yell at her, making her flinch.

"Y/N? Oh fuck!" Niall stands up and covers himself.

"What the fuck Niall?" I yell and push at him. He tries to keep my arms still but I was to rough.

"Babe! Listen, I can expain I swear!" He says but I didn't give him a chance to.

"You are a fucking dick! How could you do this? How could you? I fucking left everything back home for you and this is what you do? Fucking cheater! I fucking hate you!" I yell and run to the closet to pack my things. Niall quickly gets dressed and was by my side in a second.

"Baby please! Don't leave! I swear just let me explain-"

"There is nothing to explain if I saw it with my own eyes! We are DONE!" I roughly pack in the last few clothes.

"No, no, no babe, please no! I never meant to! I just-" He follows me down stairs as I grabbed my keys and made my way to the door. Niall was quick to run ahead of me and blocked the door.

"Niall-"

"NO! You are not going anywhere! I need you." He pleads but I didn't have it. I just rolled my eyes.

"Y/N I love you. Please don't leave."

"Obviously you are lying because from what I saw, you don't love me. Now, let me leave!" I try pushing him out of the way. Eventually he gave up and made room for me to walk out. Quickly I threw my bag in the trunk and climbed in the car. I gave one last look at Niall; his hands were in his head, almost roughly tugging at his hair with a stressed look on his face.

I don't stay with a cheater and if Niall thought I'd "forget it ever happened" haha well bad news for him; I don't date boys.

-6 Months later-

Of course these past 6 months were hard but you finally found it in you to forgive and forget and move on stronger than ever. And of course did your break-up with Niall spread viral over the media and for some reason it made headlines. Now everyone knows that Niall cheated and you feel bad for him now that everyone sees him as the bad guy but he did deserve to feel the pain you felt since that day.

After your break up, you moved back to your hometown to see your family and friends. It was good to see them again. That was, until you had to fly back to Manchester because while you were dating Niall, you and Lottie got Justin Bieber tickets to see his concert and being a fan, you wouldn't miss it for the world.

Finally you arrived in Manchester where you booked a hotelroom. You are meeting Lottie at the stadium tonight. Seeing as it was almost time for the concert, you got ready and soon enough, you arrived at the stadium seeing Lottie standing there waiting for you.

"Y/N! Oh my god, it's so good to finally see you again!" Lottie gives you a big hug which you gradually hug back.

"I know! I missed you all a lot! I'm super excited for tonight!" You both squealed of excitement but Lottie was fast to stop and stare at you.

"What?" You gave her a confused look.

"Uhm, well. Just wanna tell you that Niall is also here." She says regretfully. Your heart started to beat in your throat.

"Oh, that's nice. I bet we won't see him. It's a big stadium anyways so." You brushed it off but you can't help but think what you would do if you did see him. What would you say? What if he hates you? What if he has a girlfriend and brings her along? Why would you even care? You're the one who should hate him but you being the nice and down to earth girl you are, you can never hate him.

Soon enough, Justin's concert began. You and Lottie were jumping and singing and just having the time of your life. As you slowly turned around while jumping and singing, you saw Niall standing there, looking directly at you with a little smile on his face. You immediately stopped jumping and excused yourself, leaving Lottie confused. Once she saw Niall following you, she got the memo.

You made your way through the halls of the stadium and just when you were about to go in to the toilet, a hand grabs your shoulder making you turn around.

"It's good to see you, Y/N. You look great." Niall says almost defeatedly, dropping his hand from your shoulder.

"Thanks," You mutter and looked around awkwardly.

Niall cleared his throat. "Uhm, so.. How are you?" He scratched the back of his neck. He can sense that you feel really uncomfortable but seeing you again brought light into his life again. These last 6 months has been more than hell for him. Night after night he would cry over you. Praying that you'd be back in his arms again. After you left, his whole world crumbled down. He tried to change for you. He left the girl he slept with and made sure to never see her again. He never looked at any other woman who was in the same room as him. Every day he would write songs, about you of course. He deleted girls' numbers he only met once, he unfollowed girls on social media, he deleted every picture with a girl who wasn't you off from his phone. He changed just for you. For you to see that he isn't some boy who plays with a girls heart. He loves you. Always have, always will. Why he cheated on you, only God knows. Clearly he wasn't thinking but one thing he was thinking about, was you. He felf so guilty that it started to eat him alive. That day you found out was suppose to be the last day he slept with that girl. That girl meant nothing to him. He didn't love het, he didn't like her, he didn't even properly know her. He loves you and only you and he was certain that it will never change. You're his soul mate. He loves you more than you will ever know.

"I love you!" He yells out. He did not even noticed that you answered his previous question. He just needed to get those words out. You close your eyes and let out a sigh.

"I know you hate me for what I did, Y/N. But I promise you that I changed. I have no contact with any girl in or outside social media. Not only do you hate me, but the whole world hates me. My mum and dad don't even talk to me anymore, my mates are ignoring me, the fans are rude and the media just makes me bad. I literally have no one else but myself. These 6 months have been so shitty. I don't even know how many times I cried in a day, Y/N. I miss you so much and I realised that after you left, I need you in my life. You might not love me anymore but I fucking love you so much, it hurts. I am really so so so sorry for what I did and I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me even though I haven't forgiven myself yet." He spill all his thoughts and feelings out for you infront of people, he didn't even care. Neither did you. At this point, Niall cried and he looked so defeated. All you did was grab his body and hugged him. Instantly he hugged back and he cried even more.

"I'm so sorry Y/N. I'm really sorry. Sorry." He just kept on apologizing and hugging you like his life depended on it. After a while you pulled back.

"I love you Niall. I don't hate you and I forgave you a long time ago. Now, I'm not instantly gonna jump into this, we need to take it slow." All Niall does is nod and quickly go in to give you another long lasting hug.

"I'm so glad to hear that baby. And we'll take this slow just the way you want it. I don't even care if it takes 10 years to fully have your trust. I love you." He hugs you again and you hug back.

After all, Niall kept his words.

____________________

I guess I'm in deep sh*t now... I know it's been AGES since I last updated but I'm in my senior year of Highschool and it's just so busy. But long story short; I'm back on again! Thanks for being so patient guys and thanks for those who vote and comment and also follow. I appreciate it!

If you want to, please follow my twitter @ NightingleNiall. I'm not on my fan account ( @ niallitharder) as much but I do post daily on my personal so if you want to follow my personal, please message me. I know a lot of you follow me on there.

(I did not proof read this so sorry for any mistakes)

Thank you so much for reading!

- J x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 113 32
This is the second book to my irishboy. I give credit to my amazing friend who has helped me write and helped me for ideas for the book go check her...
7.6K 64 23
Enjoy some imagines and preference!
4.2K 63 39
i started this book as y/n and niall imagines but halfway through i changed it to narry (: send requests for certain story ideas <3 thank you for r...
77.9K 1.1K 96
hey guys! wannna read some Niall imagines? well you have come to the right place! I hop...