love at first sight // olly m...

By ollymursyo

Kiera's got a new boyfriend. And it's Olly Murs. Both Issy and Olly are attracted to each other when they fir... More

Love at First Sight
chapter one:
chapter three:
chapter four:
chapter five:
chapter six:
chapter seven:
chapter eight:
chapter nine:
chapter ten:
chapter eleven:
chapter twelve:
chapter thirteen:
chapter fourteen:
chapter fifteen:
chapter sixteen:
chapter seventeen:
AUTHORS NOTE
chapter eighteen:
chapter nineteen:
chapter twenty:
chapter twenty one:
chapter twenty two:
chapter twenty three:
chapter twenty four:
chapter twenty five:
chapter twenty six:
chapter twenty seven:
chapter twenty eight:
chapter twenty nine:
chapter thirty:
chapter thirty one:
chapter thirty two:
chapter thirty three:
chapter thirty four:
chapter thirty five:
chapter thirty six:
chapter thirty seven:
chapter thirty eight:
chapter thirty nine:
chapter forty:
chapter forty one:
chapter forty two:
chapter forty three:
chapter forty four:
chapter forty five:
chapter forty six:
chapter forty seven:
chapter forty eight:
chapter forty nine:
chapter fifty:
chapter fifty one:
chapter fifty two:
chapter fifty three:
chapter fifty four:
chapter fifty five:
chapter fifty six:
chapter fifty seven:
chapter fifty eight:
chapter fifty nine:
chapter sixty:
chapter sixty one:
chapter sixty two:
chapter sixty three:
chapter sixty four:
chapter sixty five:
chapter sixty six:
chapter sixty seven:
chapter sixty eight:
chapter sixty nine:
chapter seventy:
chapter seventy one:
chapter seventy two:
chapter seventy three:
chapter seventy four:
chapter seventy five:
chapter seventy six:
epilogue:
WOW

chapter two:

2.6K 22 2
By ollymursyo

Olly P.O.V.

Keira had invited me to stay for the whole week, I didn’t really mind as its better then going back to an empty flat. I’ve already spent 3 nights here, and Issy was ignoring me. I never got a minute alone with her, because Keira was always there. I just wanted to talk to her, but she wouldn’t even make eye contact with me. Even Keira pointed it out. Keira asked Issy what I’d done but she’d say nothing and go somewhere. She’d bought Alfie home (her boyfriend) which did make me jealous. I don’t even know why? I had Keira, Keira was my girlfriend. But they’d snuggle up on the sofa and watch movies and kiss and I couldn’t help but stare. Keira noticed and kissed me, I’d brush her off and carried on watching the movie. Oh yeah, and this party is coming up in 2 days, great. More Issy and Alfie kissing. Just what I needed. “Hey Olly,” Alfie said, “you coming to the party on Saturday?” Keira and Alfie looked at me, but Issy kept her eyes focused on the TV, covered in a duvet and Alfie’s arms. “erm, yeah, should do mate, if that’s okay” “Yeah mate, of course! There may be some girls who might want your autograph and pictures and shit! But I’m sure that’s normal for a geezer like you.” He laughed and kissed Issy on the head. She rolled her eyes.

I heard Issy in the hallway saying goodbye to Alfie “bye, see you on Saturday.” And he kissed her. On the lips. It was a long one. I peered my head round the doorway and they were kissing. And then he put his hands on her bum. I was fuming. She took them off and pushed him out the door “Bye!!” she shouted and closed it right away. “Issy..” I began saying, until Keira came down the stairs. “Aw Alfie gone? You two make such a good couple! Don’t they Olly?” Keira said, poking me. “mhmm.” I said, “going to bed now, busy day tomorrow.” “night” Keira said. And as always, Issy said nothing. “Same, night” Issy said. Heading upstairs. I ran up behind her, while Keira stayed downstairs. “Issy” I whispered “we’ve got to talk, why are you ignoring me?” “nothing to say. Night Olly.” I threw my head back. “come here” I said, bringing her towards me, and I just, I kissed her. I wasn’t thinking, but I kissed her. She kissed me back, until she pushed me away and ran into her bedroom, locking the door behind her. “Issy, Issy” I kept whispering at her door. There was no response. I went back into the spare room and fell asleep.

Issy’s P.O.V.

I couldn’t sleep at all last night. I blame Olly. Why did he have to kiss me, again. But oh my god he was a good kisser. I heard a knock on my bedroom door. “come in” I said, rubbing my eyes and yawning. “Issy I’m going out for about 2 hours, I’ll be back soon okay! Olly’s still asleep but tell him I’ll be back soon!” I didn’t have time to respond as she left before I could get a word in. I got up, went downstairs to make myself a cup of team and sat on the sofa, wrapped in my blanket, still in my Monsters Inc pyjamas and messy hair and no make-up. I looked grim. I put on the TV and started watching Jeremy Kyle. After 1 hour and 45 minutes Olly came down, in his boxers. Oh my god. I couldn’t stop staring. “What are you looking at?” he said, laughing. “n-nothing” I said, looking back at the TV. He sat next to me. “Issy, I’m sorry about before, I wasn’t thinking and I just, well, I like you, a lot.” As those words escaped his mouth I got butterflies in my stomach, extreme ones. He leant in to kiss me, and then we heard to door slam. I jumped and fell off the sofa, grabbing Olly so he came with me. He fell on top of me, just as Keira entered. I pushed Olly off me. “this is not what it looks like, you made me jump and I fell and grabbed Olly and-“ she started laughing. “it’s fine! It’s good to see you’re getting on! I thought you hated each other. There’s no way you two would of done anything! You’re my boyfriend and you’re my best friend!” we both awkwardly laughed. Keira walked out, still laughing down the hallway. Olly handed me his hand to pull me up, I grabbed it and he pulled me up, and he kissed me. I slapped him. “Oh my gosh Olly I’m so sorry!” he was rubbing his cheek, it was bright red. “I’ll get you back for that.” He squeezed my bum and went to see Keira. I was feeling so guilty. I kissed my best friend’s boyfriend, well, he kissed me but I kissed him back. Oh my god, I felt sick.

It was Saturday. The party day. Keira and I went shopping in the morning for an outift. We were out for about 5 hours. Us girls know how to shop. When we got home, it was 5 o’clock, and the party started at 6! We rushed upstairs to get ready.

I straightened my hair, put on my make-up and dress. I was wearing a polkadot skater dress with red heels. I went downstairs, and Olly was there, wearing a shirt and tight trousers, with his hair in a quiff. “Issy you look.. Wow.” I blushed. “not too bad yourself, Murs.” He winked at me and then looked up. Keira was wearing one of those dresses which is long at the back and short at the front with black heels. Olly smiled. “you look nice” he said to Keira.  ‘nice’? He was speechless when I came down! We got in the taxi and made our way to the party. It was a house party, at Alfie’s house. When we got there, Olly got out first, then Keira and then me. I nearly fell but Olly caught me. “thanks” I said, he nodded. We were greeted by Alfie and a number of screaming fans. Alfie dragged me away from Olly and Keira and Olly was looking hopelessly after me.

The party so far isnt that bad. I’ve done my fair share of dancing. Alfie had been ignoring me most of the night. Talking to other people and on his phone. I was sat in the corner most of the night on my own. Olly and I kept making eye contact. Olly and Keira were together basically 24/7 until Keira came up to me “babe why don’t you dance with Olly for a bit?” “um, sure..” I said, Olly came up to me and held his hand out. I took it and we started dancing. He put his arms around my waist and I put mine around his neck. He started singing something, something completely different to what was playing.

“he’s writing the crossword so he doesn’t notice me,

I’m staring across the room and so is she,

Looking at you I wonder, if there’s somewhere else you’d rather be.

He’s pays her no attention as he takes another call,

I just want to rescue her from it all,

I wanna rock right over,

Say you don’t need him anymore.”

He didn’t take his eyes off of me, looking down at me. I felt like the whole room was watching us, but they weren’t. Keira was off talking to someone and Alfie was probably on his phone someone, I looked back up at him and he started to sing again

“lets just pretend, we’re somebody else,

And I was someone that you’d want for yourself,

No secrets to hide, and we’d leave the past behind.”

By this time I looked down, he took a hand off my waist and put his hand on my chin, my face was now looking at him. He put his hand back on my waist. He smiled

“why don’t we just go?

Walk right out the door,

When we’re leaving, we won’t look back anymore.

Why don’t we just go go go go.”

He was about to kiss me again when I felt a hand on my shoulder, “mind if I take my girlfriend away?” Alfie said. As he dragged me away from Olly, I kept looking back, Olly looked sad. He was standing in the middle of the dance floor all on his own. He looked at the ground, and then back at me. “You know what Alfie?” I said, Olly’s head snapped up. “We’re done, we’re over, I don’t want to be your girlfriend anymore. I’m leaving.” I turned around and looked at Olly, indicating him to come with me. He nodded and ran after me. Keira was nowhere. We couldn’t find her at all. “I’ll be right back,” Olly said, “I’m gonna check the bathrooms and stuff to see if I can find her” I nodded and Olly left back into the house. 2 minutes later Olly came back, with no Keira but a sad look on his face. He just hugged me. “Hey, hey Olly what’s wrong?” I asked him, still hugging him. “Keira was, with Alfie, in his bedroom and I walked in, and they were.. you know.” He started to cry. I pushed him away. Making sure he was looking at me. “hey now, don’t cry, did they see you?” he shook his head. “How about we go back to mine and watch some movies and eat crap? If Keira wants to come back she’ll have to find her own way back, okay?” he smiled and took my hand. We got in the taxi and I put my head on his shoulder. I was knackered. “that song, you sang to me, was beautiful, thank you for that” “I meant every word of it Issy.” We turned the corner onto my street. “Issy, I, I lo-“ “WE’RE HERE.” the taxi driver said, cutting Olly off. “Thank you” I said, handing him the money. I took Olly’s hand and we go out of the taxi. “oi, lady” the taxi driver said “your boyfriend was just about to tell you he loves you!” he laughed. “no he’s not my b-“ “cheers mate, spoiled it for me!” Olly shouted back at the taxi driver, laughing s they taxi drove off. “olly..” I said. “come on, lets go in, it’s cold out here.” we went in, it was only 8 o’clock. I ordered pizza and got some popcorn. “pick a movie, I’ll be right back, just going to get changed.” I said. “Need any help?” Olly said, winking at me. I laughed and went upstairs. I came back down in my pyjamas, and messy hair and no make-up and I heard the beginning of The Goonies. “Oh my god Olly this is my favourite film!” he just looked at me. “Issy, when are you going to stop being so perfect?” I blushed and laughed. The pizza was on the table and we started eating. It was half way through the film and a blanket go over me. I was laid down on Olly’s legs and his arms were over me. I looked up and saw Olly’s face. “AHHHH!” he jumped and the popcorn went everywhere. “Oh my god what?!” he said. “you scared me.” “charming, Isabella.” He tickled me. I was very ticklish. “s-s-top!” I got up and I got onto Olly’s lap. I put my finger out. “stop, Mr Murs.” “interesting choice of seat.” He said, laughing. I was about to get off until he stopped me, and put his hands on my cheeks, and kissed me. This one was a passionate kiss. Not like the ones he did before. This one was perfect. “I love you, Issy.” I smiled. “I-I love you too, Olly.”

WHAT WAS I DOING? I WAS MAKING OUT WITH MY BEST FRIEND’S BOYFRIEND. “Olly, no no, I can’t. I’m sorry” I ran upstairs, and starting crying my eyes out. How could I betray my best friend like that? And then I thought of her and Alfie. She had sex with him. She was still with Olly. I’d JUST broken up with him. This was all so fucked up. Olly knocked on the door, “babe? Can I come in?” he said, in his sweet, soft voice. I moved away from the door and ran onto my bed. The door opened and he came to me. he picked me up and gave me a hug. “stop crying, please, I’m sorry, I just, I think, I don’t know.” He wiped the tears from my eyes and kissed my hand. “One day.” And he walked out the room. I sniffed and wiped my eyes, “one day what?” I said, “Olly one day what?” he didn’t reply. What did he mean ‘One Day’? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 25 16
I'm not gonna give any spoilers but you must know... @ollyislife2009 is Your Twitter account Enjoy...x
423 6 9
There's a murderer about and once one of her family members get murdered, Linzi and her friends are determined to get involved and help. but the kill...
1.5K 44 13
When Jem ignores Jess and Olly's warning about Lucas, will their relationships still be the same in the end, will Jem and Jess reunite? A recommended...
11.7K 442 12
Ryan has been in a car accident, causing her to lose most of her memory. Matt Nicholls was her long term boyfriend, and he decides to not tell her ab...