The Gilbert Twins

By XxReem_SupremexX

{COMPLETED} "I never wanted to be a part of this!" Holly Gilbert was just another seventeen year old girl. Th... More

Chapter 1: Little Brown Eyes
Chapter 2: Friday Night Bites Part I
Chapter 3: Friday Night Bites Part II
Chapter 4: Friday Night Bites Part III
Chapter Five: Family Ties Part I
Chapter Six: Family Ties Part II
Chapter Seven: Family Ties Part III
Chapter Eight: You're Undead to Me Part I
Chapter Nine: You're Undead to Me Part II
Chapter Ten: You're Undead to Me Part III
Chapter Eleven: Lost Girls Part I
Chapter Twelve: Lost Girls Part II
Chapter Thirteen: Haunted Part I
Chapter Fourteen-Haunted Part II
Chapter Fifteen: Haunted Part III
Chapter Sixteen: 162 Candles Part I
Chapter Seventeen: 162 Candles Part II
Chapter Eighteen: History Repeating Part I
Chapter Nineteen: History Repeating Part II
Chapter Twenty: History Repeating Part III
Chapter Twenty One: The Turning Point Part I
Chapter Twenty Two: The Turning Point Part II
Chapter 23: Bloodlines Part I
Chapter 24: Bloodlines Part II
Chapter Twenty Five: Bloodlines Part III
Chapter 26: Unpleasantville Part I
Chapter 27: Unpleasantville Part II
Chapter 28: Unpleasantville Part III
Chapter 29: Children of the Damned Part I
Chapter 30: Children of the Damned Part II
Chapter 31: Fool Me Once Part I
Chapter 32: Fool Me Once Part II
Chapter 33: Fool Me Once Part III
Chapter Thirty Four: A Few Good Men Part I
Chapter Thirty Six: A Few Good Men Part II
Chapter Thirty Seven: Holly
Chapter 38: Miss Mystic Falls Part I
Chapter 39: Miss Mystic Falls Part II
Chapter 40: Miss Mystic Falls Part III
Chapter 41: Blood Brothers
Chapter 42: Isobel Part I
Chapter 43: Isobel Part II
Chapter 44: Founder's Day Part I
Chapter 45: Founder's Day Part II
Chapter 46: The Return Part I
Chapter 47: The Return Part II
Chapter 48: Brave New World Part I
Chapter 49: Brave New World Part II
Chapter 50: Bad Moon Rising
Chapter 51: Memory Lane
Chapter 52: Kill or Be Killed
Chapter 53: Plan B
Chapter 54: Masquerade
Chapter 55: Rose
Chapter 56: Katerina
Chapter 57: The Sacrifice
Chapter 58: By the Light of the Moon
Chapter 59: The Descent
Chapter 60: Daddy Issues
Chapter 61: Crying Wolf
Chapter 62: The Dinner Party
Chapter 63: The House Guest
Chapter 64: Know Thy Enemy
Chapter 65: The Last Dance
Chapter 66: Klaus
Chapter 68: The Sun Also Rises
Chapter 69: As I Lay Dying
Chapter 70: Epilogue: A Long Way From Home
BOOK 2
FINALLY HERE!

Chapter 67: The Last Day

4.4K 134 5
By XxReem_SupremexX

"Tonight is the full moon," Elijah addressed the group. "We should assume that Klaus is ready to break the curse and after a 1000 years become a hybrid."

"Then why are we letting him break the curse?" Damon demanded. "We can kill him today with Bonnie."

Stefan sighed. "Damon."

"We talked about this, Damon," Holly said. She and Damon hadn't really talked since last night when she had broken his neck and did something that he didn't want her to do. "Bonnie can't use that much magic without dying, is not an option." He scowled.

"All right how do we break this curse?" Stefan asked.

"Well, Klaus has all the ingredient that he needs a moonstone, a doppelganger, and werewolf and a vampire to complete the ritual. Elena will fit into the last part of the ritual." Elijah pulled out a jar that was the elixir. "Klaus must drink the doppelganger's blood to the point of her death and that's where I come in. This is an elixir I acquired 500 years ago for Katerina."

"So I will be dead." Elena said slowly.

"And then you won't be." Elijah continued.

"That's your plan," Damon scoffed. "A magical witch potion with no expiration date, you want to come back how about John's ring?"

"The rings only work on humans," Elijah explained. "Chances are that the ring won't work."

"And what is she just supposed to stay dead if the elixir doesn't work?" Damon questioned, nobody answered him and Damon left with a scoff.

Holly cleared her throat. "So will Klaus have everything he needs by tonight? A werewolf and a vampire?"

"Klaus had been planning to break this curse for over a 1000 years, if he doesn't have any of these ingredients, I'm guessing that by tonight he will."

"Get out! Get out!"

Everyone rushed towards the hallway when they heard Jenna shouting. Jenna was pointing a crossbones towards Alaric who was holding his hands in surrender. "Jenna it's me! Klaus let me go!"

"Prove it." Damon demanded.

Alaric looked nervously at Jenna. "The first night that we spent together, Jeremy accidently-"

Jenna lowered the crossbones. "It's him."

"Why did he let you go?" Stefan asked.

Alaric gulped. "He wanted me to deliver a message-the sacrifice happens tonight."

"It will work, Damon," Elena tried to explain to Damon as she walked upstairs and found him wallowing in his room. "Everyone has faith, even Holly-"

"What could Holly possibly know, Elena?" Damon snapped as he turned to her. "People will put their faith in anything if they try hard enough, what happens if you die?"

She shrugged. "Then I die, it's my choice Damon." She turned around to walk away, but Damon stopped her.

"There is another way," Damon bit his wrist and force some blood down Elena's mouth. "I won't let Holly lose any more family members." He said ignoring Elena's struggles.

Stefan hearing Elena's cries pushed Damon to the floor, leaving Elena alone.

"What happened?" Holly demanded as she saw her sister's face and the fact that there was blood around her mouth. "No. . .Damon tell me that you didn't."

"Oh, stop complaining," Damon snapped. "You guys just wished that you had the guts to do it yourselves."

Holly saw the basket filled with tissues covered in blood, she had helped Elena clean up the blood. She couldn't believe that Damon had done that, force feed Elena his blood after everything that they had gone through to make sure that Elena stayed human. Her cell phone rang and she answered it. "Hello?"

"Well, aren't you chipper?"

"Katherine," she said. "What do you want?"

"Me, personally I want nothing but it seems your boyfriend screwed up again," Katherine said. "Klaus wants to see you and he doesn't take no for an answer. Come to Alaric's apartment."

She hung up and Holly closed her eyes. So she was finally going to meet the famous Klaus.

Half an hour later, Holly found herself in front of Alaric's apartment, she knocked on the door and Katherine answered it, obviously displeased. "Come and join the party."

Holly stepped inside and soon recognize a familiar English voice. "Hello, Holly. It seems we meet again."

She turned around and whispered. "Nik." It was Nik, the same Nik that she had briefly meet a few months ago, wait, he wasn't, he couldn't possibly be-"

"Actually my birth name is Niklaus," Klaus said. "But I prefer Klaus."

"Why did you give me a false name back then?" she accused.

"Because love, I knew that sooner or later you would heard of me and I didn't want you or your sister running off," Klaus explained. "Now I wish I could have invited you here on more pleasant circumstances, but it seems there is a small problem."

"Which is?"

"Ah, yes I forgot you're dating the more reckless Salvatore brother," Klaus clicked his tongue. "You see while you were all being good boys and girls, Damon deprive me of two ingredients needed for my sacrifice a vampire and a werewolf, what were their names Katerina?"

"Caroline and Tyler." Katherine whispered. Holly flinched.

"Ah yes your friends," Klaus snickered. "My guess is that your dear boyfriend did it to impress you or to save your sister."

Holly shook her head. "I didn't know what he was doing-"

Klaus studied her face. "Yes, I can see that unfortunately though I have an extra wolf, I'm missing a vampire and how I would hate to turn poor Aunt Jenna into a vampire."

"No." she shouted. "Please don't hurt Jenna, please Klaus I'll do anything."

Klaus pretended to think. "But I need a vampire love, are you offering yourself? I suppose it would be poetic."

Desperation ran in Holly's head, she couldn't risk her own neck or Jenna's. "What if I brought you a vampire, just let me turn one, please and you can have your sacrifice."

Klaus studied her face for a moment. "You have one hour, Holly."

Holly closed the door and closed her eyes as she sank to her knees. She couldn't believe that she had done that. She really was a horrible person. She had found a drunk girl at a bar twenty miles away from Mystic Falls, force fed her, her blood, killed her and when she had woken up she had made her drink from a blood bag, and taken her to Klaus. Klaus had been true to his word and had not sacrifice Jenna.

Holly could feel her entire body shaking, how could she had been so stupid and not known who Klaus was, worse how did she have the guts to turn a innocent human, she hadn't even blinked, she had shut off everything in order to save her aunt. She was worse than Katherine.

"Holly, Holly what's wrong?" Jenna asked frowning.

Holly turned towards her, she knew that Jenna wasn't on vervain and compelled her. She didn't want too, but she knew that her aunt would be safer. "You are going back home, you are going to pack a bag and get all your documents and you are going to leave Mystic Falls forever, go away and never turn back. Elena, Jeremy, and I are going to be fine. Ok?"

"Ok," Jenna patted her cheek. "Goodbye, Holly."

Holly tried to keep the tears from spilling. "Goodbye Aunt Jenna."

"Thank you for today." Elena told Stefan once they reached the Salvatore house. She was feeling better right now. She had accepted her fate and Stefan had told her how her new life was going to be.

"There you are," Klaus said as he stood before them. "I was afraid you were going to do something stupid. Are you ready my dear?"

Elena gulped. "I'm ready."

"Klaus!" Damon demanded as he opened the door of Alaric's apartment. "Where the hell are you?"

"He's gone, Damon," Katherine said as she came to meet him. "He went to do the ritual minutes ago, he send Elena off with Greta he's got everything he needs to complete the ritual."

Damon frowned. "No, that's not possible I freed Caroline and Tyler from where his creepy witch was keeping them hostage all to-"

"All to what?" Katherine cocked an eyebrow. "Make it up to Holly for making her sister a vampire and once again getting in the way. You're a little bit late because Holly already fixed that apparently she and Klaus had already meet."

"What? When?"

"A few months back apparently when Holly was still a witch." She explained. "Though he went by the name Nik, he made me call her when he found out about your little rescue mission. He got the extra werewolf, but he needed-"

"A vampire," he gripped her shoulders. "Tell me that, that creep didn't get Holly."

"Chill," Katherine pulled back. "He was going to use Jenna as punishment, but Holly convinced him to let her give him another vampire to sacrifice. So she turned another vampire to be sacrifice. It took guts for a goody-goody like Holly-"

"Where is she?"

"I don't know. More importantly, what is this," Katherine grabbed Damon's arm and showed him his arm.

Damon gulped. "A werewolf bite."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 1.8K 14
//The Vampire Diaries Fan Fiction//Completed Emily Gilbert is Elena Gilbert's 12 year old sister. She is dragged into the Supernatural Drama of Mysti...
678K 13.5K 32
Bailey Gilbert was only 4 where her parents died. To make things easier for her to cope she started calling her auntie Jenna, mummy. She try's her ha...
115 0 8
Welcome to Mystic Falls, a small quiet town, deep in town history with traditions all around. But when a 17 year old girl's parents' die in a car acc...
1.6M 53.6K 110
Life has been relatively ordinary for Cassandra Gilbert, up until the car crash that killed her parents, and almost claimed her life. But being the...