We Got Married ||JUNGKOOK•YEIN

By Luvstory1245

Every Monday and other random days. Will inform if there's any problem regarding story. *Too much Yeinkook f... More

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 13.2
Episode 13.3
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Check out!
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 26
Episode 27
Sorry, sorry
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
How We Met
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
A bit of Speech...
Episode 34
Episode 35
#1 Sequel
#2 Sequel

Episode 25

1.2K 63 8
By Luvstory1245

"Yeah!! We did it."

After 10 minutes, both of them call it an end after rounding the hotel room for the 100th time.

Yein's corner
It's oppa's fault! He keeps teasing me and saying that we have to do more than once.

Jungkook's corner
Why?

I just want to spend time. The game is fun and for a few times, Yein trips and yelps! It's so cute.

#2: Eyy... Come to think of it.

#1: Usually the guys would be bored out of this game.

After that, Yein and Jungkook finally spent the day outside. Heading to the popular landmarks first as they want made it a to-do list.

They visits the Eiffel Tower. As they walk around, they pass by Notre Dame.

"Oppa! Look at that, so pretty!"

"Well. It is."

"What's prettier? Me or Paris?"

"Paris!"

Yein frowns slightly.

"But... Paris wouldn't be beautiful without you."

Studio: cringe in horror.

Yein hits Jungkook's arms lightly as he smiles.

"What's this?"

Yein points to a sign full of french.

"Let's ask somebody I know."

He picks his phone and take a picture.

"Google said... We have to buy ticket if we want to go up! Let's go."

"Okay."

They arrive at the ticket counter and pay the ticket with their daily money. Slowly, with their intertwine hands they made way to the said up.

"Woah!!"

Yein cheers and lean at the railings as she looks at the view.

Studio: Awe at amazement!

#3: My next dream place after Jungkook and Yein promote this.

Using the camera given, he captures a few beautiful moments which he likes to put inside the album. Using his free hand, he grabs Yein by the shoulder and take a selfie with her.

They take a lot of funny and memorable. The view is amazing when the sun down.

"Let's go, there's still other places."

Yein smiles sadly as Jungkook rubs her shoulder and pull her to outside. She waves at the view sadly.

"Bye, bye Eiffel Tower."

~
They arrive at another place where the night is wild:

Latin Quarter, Paris.

They walk around. Looking at the jazz band as they walk. The singer sings a french song and heads to them. Making Jungkook becomes near to Yein who is oblivious.

Jungkook's corner

The singer, I don't know. Maybe it's because he's a foreigner. Yein seems oblivious, though.

Jungkook offers him a $5 as he got closer. The french singer smiles and starts to head to another couple.

Jungkook pulls Yein out of the crowd surrounding the band. They arrive at a bistro as they sits down. But Yein didn't stop laughing to the earlier encounter that made Jungkook chuckle.

"Why, are you chuckling?"

"Why? Because your laughter's dazzling."

The compliment made Yein blushes.

"Why are you becoming so cheesy each day?"

"I don't know. But hey! Let's get order..."

Jungkook slow down his talking as he looks at the menu. It is full of complicated words.

"Phone!"

Jungkook brightly smiles as he takes out his phone and tries to search all the local foods.

After ordering their for 20, Jungkook tries a different angle to capture Yein's picture.

"I have an idea!"

Jungkook tilt his camera and start to take Yein's photo from above.

"Let me look at the photos that were taken."

Jungkook pass her the camera. Yein smiles every time as she swipes to another picture.

They are different pose and angles for every picture.

"Haha! You like a mantis in that."

Jungkook said as he points the photo.

"Oh! Delete this. I look ugly!"

"Right?! I look like I'm so stress out."

They delete the photo.

"They are a lot of photos."

"You know, fans are really good at editing. So..."

"So?"

"We should take some of their pictures that they give us and put it at our album."

Yein nods her head, agreeing with Jungkook's idea.

"Like Joy and Sungjae Sunbaenim... Should we have a live broadcast?"

"What? Live?"

Jungkook nods his head.

"How, on earth?"

"We have V app!"

Yein grins as she bears with another Jungkook's childish wishes. The food soon arrives and Yein thought of an idea. She takes out a purple stripe golden notebook with a pen.

"Should we make a wish list? So, at the future, we'll try doing it one by one."

"Good idea! What's first?"

"What oppa just said."

"Live broadcast?"

Yein nods her head as she clicks on the pen and writes it down neatly.

** Do Live broadcast together.

"We should remind back my wishes. I think I am the one who have many wishes."

"That's right!"

#1: Yes, Jungkook! You should hear you talk.

"Let's try an extreme sport. Bungee jump?"

"Skydiving!"

"If we go to the sea, we should get to scuba diving too!"

"Right."

Yein continues to write down their wishes.

"We should go and have film a music video together. If it's possible, I want to get a cameo appearance. Should we appear as cameo in V hyung's movie?"

"Go and ask V sunbae then."

"Right! Oh! Should we try and adopt something! Cat or dog?"

"Babies!"

Jungkook wide eyed when Yein said her choice.

"I meant like a Hello Baby program. But we just take care of it for a day?"

Jungkook scrunch his face.

"A little extreme. But! We're golden maknaes. A baby wouldn't make us suffer, right?"

Yein chuckles as she see a hint of hesitation in his eyes.

"We should try."

"Okay, I guess?"

Jungkook's corner
Babies?! Umm... I'm not quite sure. I thought that we could go for an animal seems like Yein wants a baby.

Yein's corner
Baby? I want to try and take care of one. I really, really want to try. Seeing their button nose, round eyes and sweet cheeks! Babies are too cute.

#1: But Yein... A baby is in front of you.

The day goes by with Yein and Jungkook visiting popular landmarks.

Yein pulls Jungkook's hands as they go to the well known Louvre Museum. Famous for its arts. A former palace and hot tourist spots. Yein suddenly chuckles as Jungkook catches pictures with his Nikon camera.

"What's funny?"

"It's funny as the architect is really unique. You know that Tom Cruise film in a similar spot before right?"

"Of course."

"Tom Cruise is so handsome and charismatic."

Jungkook suddenly got quiet and only looks at the paintings. Yein tugs on his sleeve.

Jungkook's corner

I don't know. After she said about Tom Cruise, envy?

#2:Aigoo! Why should they get a baby when a baby is in front of them.

"Yein."

"Hmm..."

"Don't you think I'm handsome too?"

Jungkook mumbles making Yein laughs.

"Oppa... I'm just saying that Tom Cruise is handsome."

"Then, in your handsome men ranking what number am I?"

They sit down at one of the benches. Yein chuckles and press her lips together as she thinks.

"It's quite hard, there's also Song Joong Ki, Lee Hyun Woo and Seo Kang Joon. Don't forget about Ji Sung from Kill me, Heal me."

"Hmmph! I get it that actors have a place in your heart."

Jungkook turn his body slightly to show his childishness. Yein slightly hits Jungkook's bad.

"Aigoo... Oppa, you're the rank number 3th of course."

"Why?"

"1 is for my father, 2 well... You cannot ignore the fact that Tom Cruise is handsome."

"Yah!"

"Arraso... Arraso... Oppa, is the 3rd. But your rank will change from time to time anyway."

"Will it be 2nd next time?"

"Who knows? Come on, let's go!"

Yein pulls Jungkook as they head out side to go to the next destination.

Jardin Du Luxembourg

Holding the camera, Jungkook takes various pictures as he and Yein walks to wonderful garden and fields. Yein laughs and covers the lenses when she spots that Jungkook tries to take a picture of her.

"Stop it! Let me have the camera then"

Yein starts to snaps around. She suddenly got an idea and turn the camera into selfie mode to get her selfie with a candid of Jungkook who's busy looking at the flowers. However too late, Jungkook realise it and takes the camera from her. Spinning her around, finally hugging her while taking a selfie.

"Ah! I wanted to take a candid of you though."

"It'll be ugly."

"Oppa, you're so handsome."

"Are you bribing me with compliments now? Come on, Yeinnie!"

"What is that? My new nickname."

"I couldn't call you wifey anyway~"

Jungkook strolls after making Yein blushes a little.

Yein's corner

Aish! That oppa, is weird.

In one time, he would be all innocent and a kid. And the next, he'll be a manly man and do cheesy lines.

Walking hands they take pictures together at different statues and poses for it too.

Night arrives, both of them look elegant in their evening dress and suit prepared by the staff inside their hotel room.

"Today, we are~ going to look at a performance~"

"Who's?"

"Maybe some performer at the restaurant. Yeinnie~?"

"What?"

"Call me in a nickname too."

Jungkook pouts as they walks beside to go to the said restaurant. Making Yein chuckles, she shook her head while looking at Jungkook's eyes. With her soft fingers, she remove some strands of hair from Jungkook's face.

"What do you prefer, oppa?"

"Hmm.... you think?"

"Kookie?"

"Do you think I'm a food?"

Yein laughs when she suddenly babbles.

"I really love cookies, we should head to some bakery tomorrow before leaving for Rome tomorrow. Why didn't you like the nickname Kookie? It suits you."

"In what aspect?"

"Hmm... cookies have a lot of flavour. Like our oppa, there's time when you're bitter, sweet, salty and others. Don't you think?"

Jungkook smiles as he thought of it.

"Like cookies, the more it got famous the more it go loved. Like our oppa, the more BTS sunbaes got famous, the love they'll get."

"Aigoo! Our Yeinnie is being too mature."

"That's why I'm the only one match with you."

"Tch.."

Yein laughs as Jungkook tch-ed at her. That evening is full of laughters as they got excited seeing the performance of a popular magician who arrives at town.

"Today, we have a very special guests from Korea. Please, please get on stage."

Jungkook wide-eyed and moves up stage since the magician obviously points him and the spotlight is on him. Shyly, he looks at Yein who gives a fighting sign.

"Please hold this."

Within a few seconds, the magician holds a scrap of cloth that is stuck at the tip of his pants. Slowly, the guests chuckles as the magician pulls and its reveals a train of cloth of various colours. The magician instruct Jungkook to pull the cloth stuck to his pants and open the cloth as in flapping the train of other clothes with him.

Jungkook did as instruct and people become Oh!

~Preview

#1: What the! That's too romantic!

#2: I want my husband to do that!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 1.1K 9
A week in a month. Vkook/Taekook♥ YoonMinHope♥ NamJin♥ ALL BTS MEMBERS HANDLING EACH OTHER.♥♥♥ JANUARY 2016 EDITION
19.7K 836 47
When you were little your dad left you and your mum when you were 9. It's been 6 years since then and your mum has found a new partner and is getting...
5.4K 790 20
》yeinkook fanfic《 Yeah, best friend. ㅡ Saegkkal High Series #1 language: ENGLISH started: 05-31-18 ended: 12-28-19
32.3K 1.2K 25
Have you ever had thoughts about your BBF? Did you ever want to be adult enough for them to notice you and take you seriously? Because I do, everyda...