Devils Little Angel - A Larr...

By prettylouistommo

"Well Louis, I'm the devil and you are in Hell." or, Louis, an angel, is dragged to hell from heaven in the a... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7
8.
10.
11.
12.
Character Q&A (closed)
Character Answers
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.

9.

12.8K 561 135
By prettylouistommo

Louis had woken up to a new surrounding. He began to think it was a dream until he saw Niall come into the dark space. All of The memories of last night were replaying in his mind beginning to sketch it's way back into the poor boy's brain. "Where am I, Niall? Is that even your real name, are there even more lies you have told me?" Louis spoke sternly, slightly stumbling towards the end, tears threaten their way forward.

The lights shocked on frightening the young adult, however the electricity was enlightening. Facing towards the bed, Louis noticed he was huddle in the corner of a huge bedroom, probably the size of his pint sized loft back on earth. There was a stair case starting at the floor that lead to a level two loft opening. Bookshelves filled the space along with a couch and TV as Louis could see. Overall the room was certainly extraordinary, Louis made sure to thank God for being blessed with a non dungeon setting.

"Ah, Louis still have that spunk in you, huh. Get yourself cleaned up and into the pair of clothes in the door to your right." There was a long pause until, "I have a special guest I want you to meet. He's a good friend of mine."

Though Louis was definitely not comfortable in his situation, a hot bath sounded just right. Strolling towards the connecting bathroom, Louis gazed upon a pink striped box with a black ribbon wrapped around it. He guessed his outfit was inside, based on the packaging, Louis knew he wasn't going to fancy his new attire.

There was a shelf of bath bombs lining the wall, peaking his interest. Selecting the white, blue, and green on he turned on the water and about 30 jets emptied into the huge tube. Only taking two minutes to fill a desirable length until Lou dropped the bath bomb in. The colors fizzed and his bath turned the perfect colors. Hopping into his new found treasure, the British boy lad in the bath for about 30 minutes falling asleep twice. His fingers began to prune as well.

Standing up since the water ran cold, Louis grabbed the biggest towel he has ever seen, engulfing his whole body twice. He admired the hump of his bum in the mirror beside him. Moving on to opening the box, Louis slowly unwrapped the black ribbon to be greeted by a grey pair of Calvin Klein and expensive feeling leggings.

Mentally praising the choosers choice, his eyes adverted to a red sweater that was cropped. "Thanks so much, now my huge belly will show." Lou now cursed who ever chose these garments, however he put them on.

Peaking at his outfit Louis didn't mind the attire, but he hated it at the same time. He was raised not to feel comfortable in women's clothes, dealing with it until he could find a closet for a male. The bathroom was nice and warm he didn't want to exit the only safe haven he had grasped in the hour of being kidnapped.

Moving slowly towards the door, Louis walked into the carpet covered floors until he reaches the hallway. The long cordoors confused the young lad since he was in a castle. "I told you to come get me when you were done, there's no way you could find the place were going by yourself." Niall's voiced creped from behind the corner where he leaned.

"I could do it if I wanted to, that's what my mom used to say." Louis however stopped what he was doing and turned to follow Niall down a path. Where he was lead to another room however this one had a light up dresser and and almost every hair and makeup product Lou had seen in this life time.

The absolutely most beautiful girl Louis has ever sewn requested him to sit upon the relaxing black chair. Laying a black cloth over his new outfit so no hair or water would fall upon the knits. She first washed his hair with a strawberry keylime set with blowing it out, causing it to fluff all over the place without a problem. The brush just smoothed through his hair almost like he was a little kitten.

He had fallen asleep during the makeup process thanks to the spiked lemonade the lady put in front of him. Niall was laughing at the drowsy version of Louis and couldn't help but video tape the young boy. His loopy state was hilarious until Niall had to carry the pampered boy to his boss.

The devil was waiting for his precious arrival, however he was not please to see his prize was a sleep. "I wanted him to meet me Niall, not be greeted with a nice body and not action." The devil spoke with his hand rested on his and one shaking across the forehead. "I give you one job Niall." With that Niall walked out rolling his job since his boss thought he was so superior.

Dinner was to start in about 30 minutes and the drugs seated off in about 45 minutes. The devil carried Lou bridal style placing him onto the bed, but not before "accidentally" grabbing Louis' ass which made him want to fuck him. Once he woke up, the hell symbol sweated he would go down on that luxury boy.

Louis had woken up in 40 minutes and heard voices from down the hallways Immediately. Fisting the sleep out of his eyes he rose from the comfy bed that smelled of a Hollister store, overall amazing.

Exiting the room, making sure to close the door with out making a noise he followed the sound. Guiding him o a giant room filled with about 20 people and a big feast in the middle. Louis could only recognize Niall who was snuggled up to a raven haired lad with tattoos.

His eyes met with The blonde boys and he signalled he head of the table to Louis. The man gave Lou a quick smile urging him to come hither to get some food. Slowly but surely Louis sat next to the man, following his stomach and not his brain. He hasn't eaten in 24 hours, his tummy completely flat.

"Finally, Our little guest has come to join us for dinner time," Spoke a curly man with a seat open right next to him. "Why don't you introduce yourself?"

Louis wasn't fond of this man's happy go lucky attitude, "I'm Louis and I was stolen from heaven." He said with a snort, " I am 20 years old and was forced here against my will. I have no idea whee I am, but its definitely not home."

The youngest in the room would have gone on until a large hand gripped his thigh making him pause. "That's enough for now, don't you think. We will have plenty of time to hear your life story with the endless years here." Louis would have usually fought back with the taller figure, but decided against it and started to eat instead. Afraid it would be gone or his privileged would be taken away if he talked back even more.

The food was delicious, similar to the food in Heaven, the food was Korean instead of Chinese which was a nice twist. The Blood red chicken had more of a tang to it along with the cellophane noodles were coated in a sweeter sauce. Vegetables had always been least favorite to Louis, but he made due. Overall, he was stuffed by the end of the meal, and the people around him kept eating which made him feel small.

No one left the table until the last couple finished their meal. I stood up first, being escorted by one of the nicest people he has met so far except he was a little abrasive. Though I don't know his name yet, I'm sure we'll be great friends.

They entered the older man's room which happened to be the same one he was in before. the man began to speak, "come sit," he motioned to a the chair in front of the gigantic fireplace. "You are probably wondering where you are."

"Yes, no one will tell me and I have asked multiple people. All they say is talk to someone else or just laugh at me."

"Well, let's start with introductions. I know your Louis and I think you should know who I am. That's only fair, correct." Louis shook his head yes, indicating the shoulder length hair man to speak further."Mhm."

"Well, Lou," he tool a big sigh, "I am the Devil and you are in Hell."

Hey hey hey hey!!! How is everyone? I hope your doing good and like the new chapter!

Thoughts on the 2nd cliffhanger?

Thoughts on how Louis will react?

Thoughts on who the devil is?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 9.5K 73
Louis has always lived a dangerous life. Now he's trying to lay low, but he has to admit that being alone is a struggle. He never wants to get attach...
5.1K 220 8
Harry is the sweet, innocent angel who is still in training. He doesn't believe in fighting or violence, but he needs it if he wants to graduate. Lou...
Melody By AJ

Fanfiction

15.8K 964 28
[ LARRY | ZIALL AU ] [ ✓ - MARCH 2015 ] Louis has just gotten out of a bad relationship, and he's forced out of his house, kicking and screaming, by...
2.8K 72 15
Louis has never had it easy since the day he was born. He was constantly bullied and his family all died in a terrible accident. Louis thought there...