Mine// h.s

Oleh louisbabi

They met at a young age. They were completely head over heels for each other. Harry got himself into the wron... Lebih Banyak

Prelogue
"Found her"
"H-Harry?"
Jelousy
Liam
Back
♬Playlist♬
Ice cream
Party
Mission
Author's note
♡Bonus♡
Shower
Author's note
The Call
Not an update
The call part 2
Doctor
Thank you
Overprotective
Is it yours?
Chap.16
Chap.17
Update

Michael

1.7K 23 0
Oleh louisbabi

Vivian

I was just finishing putting the books on the shelves when I heard the bell ring meaning that someone just opened the door. Putting the last book, I turned around and saw a very handsome Harry.

"Hello darling" he kisses my cheek, "Are you ready for our special lunch?"

I laugh,"Special lunch?"

"Yeah, I made reservations" he winks

"You do know I only have a 30 minute lunch break right?"

"Yes, baby. Now let's go" he grabs my hand and interwind them.

Nearing the cash register, I see Bobby, "I'm taking my break now" I tell him

"Okay, sweetheart. Have a nice time"

"Thank you! Bye" and Harry just gives him a little wave.

Once we step outside, a rush of wind blows my hair back making me shiver from the cold, "Where's your jacket?" Harry ask

"I didn't bring one"

"You're going to get sick"

"You're going to get sick. You're not even wearing one either"

"Mines in the car love" he chuckles

I stick my tongue out to him.

We get to his car and he quickly opens the passenger door for me. I thank him after then he closes the door once I put my seatbelt on. He jogs to his side and gets in turning on the ignition. He turns on the heat, warming up the car.

"So, where are we going?"

"It's a surprise" he says looking ahead.

Five minutes later, and we're parking outside of McDonald's. I turn my head to Harry with my mouth parted. Once he sees me, he lets out a loud laugh.

"Oh my gosh, your face! This is priceless, I should've taken a picture "

"Ugh I hate you"

"You love me!" He says dragging out the 'E'

"Whatever"

"Don't be like that babe. I know you like McDonald's, so don't be a little brat" he smirks

We get out of the car and Harry immediately interwind our hands together. I smile at the gesture, I love holding hands with Harry because they're so big and warm.

He opens the back door. What is he doing?
Then I notice he's taking his jacket out, he then closes the door and turns his body to me. He lets go of my hand, "Here. Let me put the jacket on you babe"

"It's not necessary Harry. I don't need it"

He frowns,"Put it on Vivian. I'm not letting you get sick. You get sick very easily"

I sigh and let him put the jacket on me.

"There. Was that too hard?" He interwind our hands again

"Shut up"

We walk in, and the smell of fries hits my nose,"Go find us a seat while I go order something for both of us, yeah?"

"Sure" I nod

The place was kind of crowed since pretty much at this time is when most people are at their lunch break. I look around for an empty table and I see one by the window. Perfect. I walk to the table and sit down.

I take out my phone from the back pocket of my jeans and text Michael at what time he wants me to see him since he didn't really tell me the time.

I look up from my phone and I see Harry walking towards me. I put the phone down on the table and interwind my hands.

He puts the tray down,"Diet Coke?" Harry asks holding the two empty cups on his hands

"Yup" I smile

He walks away to the soda fountain or whatever it's called.

I look down to the tray and smile. He got me chicken nuggets, my all time favorite food. You can never go wrong with chicken nuggets and of course bbq sauce. So good.

He comes back,"Here you go my sweet girl"

"Thank you Harry, for everything"

"It's not a big deal. Well, let's dig in" he picks up a bunch of fries and shoves it into his mouth

I laugh at how cute he looks with his mouth full of fries, "What?" He looks up

"You're blushing" I smirk

"N-No I'm not" he pouts

"Whatever you say" I giggle and grab my soda and take a sip.

"Just eat your nuggets girl" and I do.

**

"Do you want me to pick you up after work?"

"No, thanks baby. My friend said she'll pick me up cause she wants me to help her with something" I bite my lower lip. I hope Harry doesn't figure out that I'm lying.

"Mm okay... What time will you be home? I hate being away from you for too long"

I blush,"Around 6 probably"

"Okay, you want me to make dinner? Or are you eating with your friend?"

"We can eat dinner together"

"Okay. I'll see you late love" he pecks my lips.

"Bye Harry" and then I get out of the car.

I get into the bookstore and turn around to wave at Harry. He blows me a kiss and drives away.

"How was lunch?" Bob asks

"It was great, and yours?" I smile at him

"Amazing. I went to get Sushi and it was delicious" he chuckles

"Good. Is there anything that you want me to do?"

"No. Darling, this place is pretty much deserted so you can go read somethings if you'd like. I'll call you if I need backup here at the cashier"

"Okay"

I go back of the bookstore and sit on a bean bag and grab the book beside. 10 minutes into reading the book I get a call.

"Hello?"

"I'm here"

"Okay, I'll be there in a minute" and then I hung up. I get up and walk to the back door of the bookstore which leads me to the alley.

I opened the door and closed it after. At the end of the alley I see a dark figure standing against the wall. Once I get closer, I see Michael there with a cigarette between his lips.

Michael is a very handsome guy but he's annoying as hełł and a prick. He doesn't compare to my Harry.

"Michael"

He looks my way, "Hi there babydoll" he smirks.

I roll my eyes, "Don't call me that"

"Oh, sorry. Only Harry can call you that right?"

"Shut it" I hiss

"Why? Huh? You fûcking know how I feel yet you just ignore them"

"I'm not here to hear you're pathetic story. Where's the stuff?"

He scoffs, "Cold hearted bïtch" he throws me a black duffle bag, "The boss wants you to deliver this tomorrow in the afternoon to a guy with the name of Patrick"

"And the address?"

"It's on a paper in the outer pocket of the bag"

"Well it was nice doing business with you. Later" I turn around to leave but he grabs my wrist, pulling me back making me drop the bag.

"Not so fast babe" he whispers next to my ear. His lips brushing against my earlobe. I shiver from disgust.

"Get away from me you aśs" I try to pull away but it's no use. His grip is too strong for me.

"You do remember that the boss wants to see Harry right?"

"Not a chance"

"Too bad. He said he'll give him a call today" he said before he gave me a sloppy kiss below my ear. His grip loosens and I pull myself away from him.

I feel my heart pumping. Michael gets me nervous. I hate to admit it but we had a thing when Harry was away. It only lasted a week though. It was my third year being away from Harry and I was so depressed during that time. Harry was my everything, I had no family that supported me, Harry was my rock.

Then Michael came into the picture. At that time I didn't know who he was. I just knew his name from Harry and that he very much hated this Michael person.

Michael and I became friends and he offered me to join his crew since I wasn't earning much money. I accepted the offer and our friendship grew each passing day.

Things changed when he gave me a kiss. I kissed him back but Harry was always on my mind. He asked me to be his girlfriend and at first I said yes because he looked so happy but then I regretted after. I never had feeling for him. I love and care about him as a friend but not as a lover.

I had to stop it, and after a week I told him that we couldn't be together anymore because I was pretty mush leading him on. He didn't take it well and since then we've hated each other.

Anyways, back to reality.

"Don't you ever touch me again you hear me!" I said

He stares at me, "Don't tell me what I can't do!" I see hurt in his eyes.

I turn around with the duffle bag in my hand and this time he doesn't stop me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n

Well that happened. I hope you guys liked this chapter and comment if you have any question or have any opinion on what's happening.

Not edited but I may come back later today to fix any mistake so yeah.

Peace out<3

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

28.7K 1.1K 17
( DO NOT OPEN THIS BOOK UNLESS YOU HAVE READ THE FIRST ONE WHICH IS CALLED 'THE BLIND KID') (COVER BY @inkedtattoos :-)) " Can you take a pictur...
152K 4.8K 16
"Lux, this is Louis and Eleanor." Niall said as he motioned to the couple. "Hi, I am Lux, and that is my brother Will." I said as I pointed to the de...
773K 26.3K 45
My heart was beating and adrenaline was running through my body at a thousand miles per second. My hand wrapped around the door knob, but then I was...
16.3K 400 29
Cora Greer's life has been nothing but a major pain in the ass, so it shouldn't come as a surprise when she finally decides to put an end to her mise...