My Innocent Love (Book 1 In N...

Від Official_Neha27

Accepted by GENZ publishers, New Jersey, USA in 2019. Wattpad's Featured Book// Wattpad's Wordsmith and Chri... Більше

Chapter 1- Knowing Her
Chapter 2- The Indifference
Chapter 3- And the love begins..
Chapter 4- The Silent Smiles
Chapter 5- Malicious Truths
Chapter 6- Cognizance
Chapter 7- Summer
Chapter 8- When Past Knocks Again....
Chapter 9- Getting On His Axon!!!
Chapter 10- Going Crazy!!
Chapter 11- Bombshell!
Chapter 12- Jerk Acts!!
Chapter 13- Avaricious!
Chapter 14- Increasing Proximity
Chapter 15- Trap In Your Own Words
Chapter 16- Ambience of Love
Chapter 17- The Confrontation
Chapter 18- Firm Determination
Chapter 19- Rectifying the Hearts
Chapter 20- Love, the healer!
Chapter 21- Rain of Love!
Chapter 22- Heart to Soul Talks
Chapter 23- Being Raisha...
Chapter 24- Last Impressions First...
Chapter 25- The Support of Love...
Chapter 26- The Twist!
Chapter 27- The Wedding Scenes...
Chapter 28- Justice Knocks...unexpectedly.
Chapter 29- A New Chapter of Their Lives...
Chapter 30- In love...
Chapter 31- Being Yours...
Chapter 32- What you Need to Know...
Chapter 33- Without Him...
Chapter 34- Conspiracies...
Chapter 35- When You Dare To Do...
Chapter 36- KARMA...
Chapter 38- The Pain That Makes You Numb...
Chapter 39- A new Lifestyle...
Chapter 40- A lioness within Her....
Chapter 41- When There Is Only Love...
Chapter 42- Everything happens for A REASON...
Chapter 43- Time CHANGES...
Chapter 44- My Innocent Love!!
Chapter 45- The Surprise by DESTINY...
Chapter 46- It's All About Loving and being loved..
Finale- Epilogue❤
Bonus Chapter 1- Her Recovery Phase!
Bonus Chapter 2- Her Fears, His Trick!
Bonus Chapter 3- Her Love, His Dilemma!
Bonus Chapter 4- Her Humiliation, His Struggle!
Bonus Chapter 5- Their Eternal Bond!
Bonus Chapter 6- Our Love- One Of A Kind!
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapters
Bonus Chapter
Authors Note
Announcement Of Nominations
Author's Note
NEW BLURB
Theme Song

Chapter 37- Jolting Shocks!!

13.6K 726 52
Від Official_Neha27

15 Hours Later

One never knows how time changes and how in just a few hours, your entire world might turn upside down. Isn't it heartbreaking, that just when you have got your world, in that moment itself it vanishes away in the thin air and all that is left is tears and endless suffering which one never wants? Life is cruel to those who leave everything on their destiny because that destiny doesn't leave one stone unturned to test your patience and strength but how much can one even tolerate, they break at a point when their heart and soul is in pain seeing the most loved person of their life struggling to even breathe. How you wish that instead of them, it was you who was hurt, how you wish instead of them fighting for life, it was you who was the one whose life was in danger than at least your loved one would have lived and you wouldn't be going through a heartbreak every second without them. But that twisted fate, it never even gives you that satisfaction but it will only test your limits of endurance until you finally give up and accept defeat.

Raisha sat on the floor like a dead corpse in front of the OT, her back resting on the wall while her knees were curled up till her chest and her eyes were fixated on the door as if she was hypnotizing those large glass doors to open on their own accord. But her hypnotism didn't work because the red light above was still switched on indicating that surgery was still going on. She so wished to run inside that room but those thick headed doctors won't understand what she was going through outside. Just today morning everything was happy and fun filled and now all that was left with her was the memory of a memorable day of her love.

15 Hours Earlier

Raisha entered the cafeteria with Isha chattering around about the prom night. She was excited for some reason as it was the first prom she would attend that too with her Aayush. How amusing it felt to her that once she craved to be loved by him and now they were even married that too secretly which was the most adventurous tale of her life. She was about to sit on their regular place when Isha nudged her to turn around. She confused turn around to only gasp in shock at the sight.

5 guys of her college were standing there dressed up like models, each with a big smile on his lips while their hands were filled with large red bouquets. What was wrong with the guys? Was she alone girl in the college? So much preferance because she was beautiful. She was sure none of them would even look at her if they got to know about her past. Except for one exception. Her husband. Her soulmate who loved her then and who loved her now.

"What do you think, they are doing?" Raisha asked in a low voice to Isha who was trying to suppress her laugh seeing the looks those guys had.

"What else? Trying to woo the college beauty to be their prom date", Isha replied with a grin while Raisha gave sympathetic looks to all those guys who were soon going to lay on the floor but with their broken bones which will become 2006 from 206. Only if they knew that she was already taken by the most possessive, cute, sweet, loving and romantic man of the world.

"Where is Bhai today? Someone show him this sight", Isha stated to no one in particular and looked around for Aayush while Raisha did the same, but fearing what his possessiveness will do this time and there she spotted him marching towards her with closed fists and clenched jaw. If looks could kill, then the entire college would have died by the thunderstorm that was ready to strike.

"Raisha please be my prom date!" the entire group of 5 guys said going down on their knees with pleading looks but Raisha's eyes were fixated on her fuming husband who looked ready to kill all of them one by one for even coming near her. He didn't tolerate Yuvi's friendly flirting with her, how would he even tolerate half century guys?

"Now begins the live entertainment. Just play along okay", Isha whispered to Raisha confusing her but she nodded when Isha gave a smirk and pointed to Aayush.

"Okay, guys do something special for our college beauty. She can't come to prom with any of you like this", Isha ordered while Aayush stood beside her glaring at her while Raisha looked everywhere, but at her husband.

"Raisha pretty please come to prom with me. I will bring you the entire truck of chocolates" one of the guys said while Isha burst out laughing seeing the horrified expression on Raisha's face and Aayush punched the guy on his nose and he fell back in shock making rest others gasp.

"Are you asking her for being your date or are you planning to kill her with diabetes?" Aayush commented pissed while the other guys gave a victorious smirk to the guy on the floor and the girls were ready to roll on the floor. Aayush was controlling everything in him from not yelling at them, to see her neck and get a hint that she is already married.

"Raisha please pretty please be my date", another one said joining his hands like praying in church. Isha and Raisha suppressed her chuckles because the look Aayush gave him said that you so are not dating material.

"Are you, asking her out or begging her to come with you?" Aayush remarked and the guy's face fell.

"Then how should we ask?" all of them asked at the same time and the entire cafeteria watched in amusement, as they all know that Aayush Khandelwal was best in everything he does.

"Watch me!" he replied with attitude and smirked at Raisha whose eyes have gone wide in mortification as well as anticipation at the thought of him doing something in front of so many people.

Aayush stood in front of Raisha and everyone held their breaths as it was the first time he was doing something so romantic publically. Raisha's breathing was faster than necessary as she could feel his strong perfume smell so close.

Aayush saw her fidgeting and then without even a warning he draped his one arm around her and pulled her to him making her bump in his chest and her palms rested on his chiseled chest. There was pin drop silence as every gaze was fixed on the two people who were the Centre of attention and fascination was the only term with which every eye watched the scene.

Aayush pierced his gaze in hers and proposed in a husky voice "Neither do I ask out nor do I beg, I order you to come to prom with me Ms. Raisha". Raisha was taken aback by his audacity so was the entire cafeteria and then to her utter shock and everyone surprise, the Aayush Khandelwal leaned down and pecked her cheeks making every eye go wide with the climax of the most alluring sight of the history.

Raisha stood there still in a daze while Aayush left her waist and whistling he walked off as all guys kept on staring at his retreating back in shock that he had just taken away what they could have but little did they knew that he claimed what was rightfully his in every sense.

"My God! I never knew my brother was so damn bold," Isha remarked making Raisha blink her eyes and her hands went to her cheek where he just kissed her in front of everyone. Everyone was spellbound by what just Aayush showed them, but no one had an audacity to ever question him.

"Did he just did what I just felt?"Raisha asked with disbelief in her voice that he even did something like that.

Isha chuckled seeing her looks and replied" Obviously he did that otherwise why else are your cheeks heating up? " She turned her attention to the group of guys who were still in shock.

"Now why the hell are you all not moving, didn't you all saw he already asked her to err ordered her to come with him! Now move back". The guys moved back and Isha dragged Raisha with her to their room while the later was still trying to grasp his words into her system.

"I don't have anything to wear tonight!" Isha said turning her cupboard upside down.

"Let's go shopping!" Raisha suggested. "If I will go shopping who will go to beauty salon?" Isha mused sitting on their bed pissed, while Raisha rolled her eyes.

"Someone is falling for someone, isn't it?" She teased while Isha blushed. Since the time Yuvi asked her to be his date she has been flying high and only Raisha was aware of it.

"But how will we manage my tyrant brother?" Isha asked worried for Aayush's reaction.

"Hey, my husband isn't a tyrant. He is the best of all", Raisha defended her Aayush proudly while Isha chuckled at her craziness for her brother.

"I will manage him don't worry!" she said confidently and Isha squealed "You are the best of best my dear bhabhi".

Both the friends laughed and hugged each other; But at the back of her mind Raisha couldn't help but think about her Aayush who was the sole reason of her smile. And now her darling husband was upset, so her first priority was of course to get up his mood and for that she had to find him first, of course starting from the boys hostel. The most scarry place for her.

"Where is he?" Raisha who sneaked from the back door, queried Yuvi who was coming out of their room.

What all was he making her do? First, he embarrassed her in front of the college and now he was hiding in his room, making it difficult for her to reach to him, because she hated entering the boy's hostel due to her shy nature, but she had to exactly do that because she loved her husband way too much but she was thankful that the corridor was empty so there was no chance of anyone finding her here.

"Inside, sulking" Yuvi replied and Raisha shook her head and entered to see him laying on his bed, with his eyes closed but with a frown on his face.

"Yuvi I told you to get out, can't you understand?"Aayush yelled hearing the unlocking sound of the door.

" Yuvi does understand but I don't ", Raisha replied and immediately Aayush opened his eyes to see her giving him amused looks but he just made a face and turned around giving her back to him. Such a baby!!

She sighed and removed her sandals. She got on the bed beside him and peeked at his face by holding his shoulder.

"Aayush stop being a baby. It's not like I went with any of them. I would have gone with you only", she said logically trying to make him face her but he didn't budge.

"Please, look at me", she pleaded but he closed his eyes instead.

"This is too much, you can't act like this with me husband!" she complained trailing her fingers on his face and he pushed her hand away. Sighing she leaned in and gave soft pecks on his cheeks; he controlled everything in him to not roll above her.

"Go, now I won't talk to you!" she cribbed moving back from him and sat down dangling her legs on the floor with her arms folded on her chest. He turned around to see her pouting looking straight and he melted. He pulled her through her elbows making her fall on his chest , smiling all the while.

"Sorry!" he apologized sweetly and she only said the three words which were his reason to smile

"I love you".

" I love you too ", he replied kissing her forehead while she blushed.

"Now come on take me to shopping as Isha went to beauty salon with Yuvi and I have no one to go with", She ordered sitting up and his eyes went wide at her words and she bit her lip.

"What? Isha and Yuvi? When the hell did that happened?" he asked outraged sitting up straight while Raisha rolled her eyeballs at his drama.

"Last night when you left them out banging on my room door", she replied blushing at their make out memory while he made an 'o' face.

"Don't be angry at them, I gave them permission", she pleaded seeing him having annoyed looks.

"Please!" she pleaded with pouting her lips and he sighed and pulled her to him surprising her.

"If you gave permission then I am okay with it" he replied making her smile and she pecked his lips softly.

The rest of the three hours they spent on shopping along with Aayush giving murderous looks to every guy who stared at his Raisha irritating Raisha to the core and she had to finally threaten him to stop scaring everyone otherwise, she will find someone else for herself. He had glared her but still obliged seeing her glare at him. Only she has the nerve to control him.

"Gosh, you look so pretty, Raish. Bhai will definitely kill anyone and everyone who dares to lay their eyes on you today." Isha complimented making Raisha blush at the mere thought of her lover's intense gaze on her. Ofcourse, now she had all the reasons to deck up beautifully because someone out there was always waiting to catch her glimpse, and she awaited to stare in his loving gaze because it conveyed what was in his heart and soul.

To save herself from further embarrassment she teased her friend back, "As if Yuvi won't".

Isha's cheeks heated up and she gave a smack on Raisha's shoulder.

"Stop giving me that looks buddy!" Yuvi said to Aayush as they stood out of their girl's room waiting for them to open the door.

"You are taking my sister as date shouldn't I be scrutinizing you?" Aayush replied with a smirk making Yuvi scoff in irritation but their girls chose to make their entry at the right time and the moment their eyes laid on them everything stop.

Aayush checked Raisha out from top to bottom as she stared at him with a smile on her lips. He winked at her and leaning down whispered in her ears "Do you really want to go to the prom night? We can have our own prom in the wood house".

"Aayush!" Raisha exclaimed scandalized at his suggestion while he just quickly pecked her lips and moved back to stare at his best friend drooling on his sister while she was doing the same.

"Are you both planning to stare at each other the entire night?" Aayush's voice brought them out of their eye lock and Yuvi winked at Isha making her blush while Raisha smiled happily seeing everyone happy but there was some unknown fear in her heart for some reason and she didn't know what it was. She looked at Aayush's smiling face and only prayed to God to keep him safe and if his father even decides to do something, then it should be on her not on him. She was ready to take any stab on herself but she can't even bare a scratch or any sort of pain on her Aayush's face.

People might call her mad to love someone in a way which might be termed as maddening, but it didn't bothered her. Yes, she was mad in love with her husband and so was he! So why should they even bother about those who have nothing better to do apart from getting insecure from their love.

Aayush linked his arms with her and both of them lead to the auditorium where the party was going on in full swing. Seeing Aayush enter, the girls swooned over him admiring him from top to bottom while Raisha got jealous glares and murderous looks from everyone including Tanya who was not only jealous of Aayush's closeness with Raisha, but also of Raisha's growing popularity in college.

"You look gorgeous!" Yuvi complimented Isha leading her to the dance floor and she blushed.

"Raisha selected this dress", she replied with a smile and they both got lost in each other, forgetting the world.

"Why are we simply standing here in a dark corner and not dancing?" Raisha asked her husband annoyed. His one arm was possessively draped around her waist and she just stood there afar watching everyone enjoy.

"Because if I take you on the dance floor then I would have to change partners and I am not willing to let another guy touch you anywhere", he replied in a no-nonsense tone and she rolled her eyes at him.

"Why do you think I wear this?" she asked pointing to her neck where her black bead necklace was hidden perfectly in the neck line of her gown. The reason she chose a fully covered neck gown was that she didn't want to remove the symbol of their marriage.

He smiled sheepishly at her and planted a kiss on her cheek quickly melting her anger fully. His few friends came and started chattering around with them all the while Aayush never left her hand making her feel relaxed and loved.

"If I knew you were going to look this ravishing, I wouldn't have ever agreed to come to this stupid prom to only chat and stand!"Aayush said after a while with mischief evident in his brown eyes which were so mesmerizing and captivating to Raisha's heart.

"And whose fault is that, that we are simply standing, chatting, eating and drinking?" she asked blinking her eyes sweetly at him and he chuckled at her cuteness.

"So friends time to announce the Prom King and Prom queen. But this time instead of the judge putting the crown on the prom queen, our king will crown his queen!" the host announced and everyone applauded while Aayush and Raisha came forward to see all their friends gathered already.

"So our Prom King is? Any guesses?" the host questioned and all the girls including Raisha and Isha yelled "Aayush Khandelwal!" Aayush laughed at their madness while Yuvi gave him amusing looks because it wasn't something new. He had been winning the title for 3 years already, one more won't do any harm.

"Absolutely right. It's one of the most amazing and dashing Aayush Khandelwal", the host confirmed and Raisha squealed like a school girl hugging Aayush not caring for anyone in that moment.

Aayush walked up to the stage with a perfect dominating and charismatic aura causing every heart to beat for him but his eyes were only his beautiful wife whose eyes were shining with immense love for him. The judges crowned Aayush while Raisha gave a flying kiss to him and he winked at her mouthing, an I love you to her.

"Now time for Prom queen?" the host announced and before anyone could even say their guess Aayush took the mike from the host and spoke "She is an angel in the disguise of a human who is filled with only love and care for everyone. When she smiles the whole world gets lost in her when she speaks everyone only listens to her melodious voice when she walks all eyes are on her and when she laughs, nothing can be sweeter than it. It's none other than Raisha Sinha".

Raisha's eyes brimmed with happy tears as she walked up to the stage after the host confirmed Aayush's guess and all eyes watched with pure admiration as the prom king crowned his queen.

Aayush took hold of her hand and lead her to the dance of the evening. "How did you know I will win?" she asked as he twirled her around. "Because no one is more beautiful and more dynamic than my sunshine", he replied kissing her forehead. It was good that the entire dance floor was dark so no one saw what Aayush was doing with her.

His phone rang and he excused himself seeing 30 missed calls from unknown number. The signal was not clear so he made his way out of the campus.

"Hello. Whose this...," His voice choked as someone hit him on his head and his feet started staggering downwards as his head started spinning badly with blood oozing out, but still he tried to fight but it was not just one person but a gang of 12 people whose faces were covered with cloths. They surrounded him from all sides and started beating him with hockey sticks. Aayush tried to dodge their attacks as much as possible but in comparison to them, he was alone.

One of them brought a glass sheet from their jeep while Aayush was trying to fight others. Before Aayush could even realize, that guy broke the glass sheet on Aayush's head. He held his head with one hand as the earth spun around, in front of him in circles and all he could hear was their laugh as the glass pieces were piercing his eyes along with his head.

They pushed him to the ground and left from there while Aayush tried to open his eyes some way, but failed miserably and the only word that came out of his mouth was" Raisha!!"

Once again destiny was testing their love, but this time, it was in the worst way possible!

Rest will be given in next chapter.Please do votes and comments.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Falling in the Dark | ✓ Від Amethyst

Підліткова література

1.1M 43.7K 50
Sometimes, the one you have in your heart is not the one you have in your arms. --- "I love this book, it's perfect. I finished it in one sitting, I...
16.2K 910 75
"ℍ𝕚𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕦𝕟𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘....." ★★★ AARYANSH × ISH...
209K 6K 17
PLEASE SEE THE NEW REVISED VERISON TO READ. Thanks for over 200k guys! NEW VERSION HERE; https://www.wattpad.com/story/331168165-klance-truth-fruit...
398 32 12
Story of two best friends and growing together with each other. Them falling for each other with time. Situations made them get married. This story...