Whilst the boyfriends away

By kaylsxo

Here, there and everywhere with work my boyfriend Charlie is rather quick to make me his last priority, and a... More

Whilst the boyfriends away
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80
81.
82.
83.
Epilogue
Sequel?

14.

195K 1.7K 56
By kaylsxo

One cocktails down myself and Chloe sat perched upon a bar stool catching up on everything that's happened in the last two days, sometimes a good gossip is all a girl needs.

"It's good to see you back to your usual self," she smiled.

"I am feeling much better, it's not as easy as it sounds though."

"Oh, no?"

"Charlie's still texting me about getting flights out there. I don't get it, he obviously doesn't want me so why is he bugging me?"

"He doesn't want to be dumped babe, either that, or he's realised what he's lost."

"I highly doubt that, anyway, I gave him the choice."

Raising one eyebrow she glared at me.

"No I'm serious, I've had enough. It just takes me a little while, you know me Chlo."

"I know you," she chuckled. "I'm sure you'll get over him soon, if you don't there's plenty of men around to help you out."

Shaking my head I giggled ordering two more drinks.

"Is Aston still around?" she asked.

"He's at home, I can't see him moving out any time soon."

"I could think of worse flatmates."

"It's quite nice actually, we have a laugh."

"Ey?" she winked.

"Nothing like that."

"Well more fool you."

Grinning I kept quiet.

"Wait, you are aren't you?"

"I can't tell you," I whispered.

"Babe!" she squealed.

"Chlo, shh! This is serious, I'm still technically with Charlie."

"Oh who cares?!" she laughed with a wafting hand. "So come on, tell me more?"

"It's just sex," I shrugged.

"So you're not seeing him?"

"No, it's complicated, well it's not. It's just a bit of fun that continued from one night together."

"How long has this been going on?"

"Only a few days."

"Oh how exciting, it's like friends with benefits."

Nodding I dodged that awful label. I'm sure she's only this understanding because it's one over on Charlie.

"I always thought he had a thing for you."

"Nothing is going to come out of this, neither of us want a relationship."

"I don't know, look at Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis."

This is like Deja Vu.

"What's Aston like in bed? you always said Charlie was a bit, basic."

"Defiantly not basic."

"Oo, I'm intrigued."

I shook my head, I think I've told her enough already.

I tried my best to change the subject but she's still insisting that she wants to know more about Aston. She's only met him once and that was just a quick hello on one of her flying visits, but I somehow don't think her visits will be so quick anymore.

"I shouldn't even be talking about this."

"Ok you're right, it's probably not a good idea, I won't be able to look at Aston the same again. Oh you jammy cow," she giggled in envy.

"Come on, there must be someone on the cards? you've been 'single' for ages."

"Nobody who I've seen more than twice."

"Why not? I liked that mixed race lad, oh what was his name?"

"Jamie."

"He was nice," I smiled.

"He wasnt from London, he was only visiting from Norwich. I can't deal with long distance relationships, I think you've put me off of them."

"It's sometimes worth it."

"Mm, he was good in bed."

I laughed sipping my drink.

After debating on staying or moving on we both decided to go to the club just across the road, heaving and drunkens falling out already we squeezed inside after a little sweet talk with the lad on the door. They can be so stubborn for no apparent reason!

"I've been waiting for you to call me all week about this night out."

"I know, I'm sorry. Aston took me out last week, and since then ive been a bit distracted."

"So I hear!" she winked. "Where did he take you?"

'Just a few clubs, to forget Charlie."

"Well you defiantly did," she laughed.

"It sounds terrible doesn't it?"

"No chill out, It's your turn to have fun. Who knows that Charlie's doing in Dubai anyway."

"I know, I know. It was that phonecall, he made me so angry I couldn't refuse."

"Babe you don't have to explain yourself to me."

"It's not tacky is it?"

'Tacky? No! Im jealous. I thought him and Aston were best mates though?"

"Apparently not," I shrugged.

Continuing through the night with more alcohol than first planned we eventually made our way back with aching feet. I've loved tonight, and I'm defiantly in the mood to do this again, although next time its probably best to go out on a weekend.

"Stay, there's a spare room," I insisted as I climbed out of a taxi.

"No, we've both got work. I have to get there somehow," she laughed.

"I'm making no promises."

"Have fun with Aston."

"Shh!" I giggled.

Stumbling up the path I let myself inside numerous doors to get to our flat, my six inch heels now in my hands saving my throbbing feet. Opening up to a quiet house I dropped my things on the couch and made a B line to the kitchen for a glass of water. Sitting upon a stool I heard movement from Aston's room before the door slowly opened.

"I started to give up on you," he grinned walking over in his tight calvins.

"Sorry, we got talking, and drinking," I chuckled.

"I can see that. Did you have a good night?"

"Yeah, fab," I smiled.

"Good."

"Defiantly need to do it again sometime. But for now I need to go to bed."

"Come and sleep with me."

"Sleep?"

"Well.." he smirked.

"Mm, I know that smirk," I grinned with my hands on his chest.

"Are you coming then?"

I nodded following him to his room.

As I shut the door behind me and started to undress Aston gave a help in hand and stripped my body to my underwear. Kissing down on my shoulder I wrapped my arms around his neck as I felt myself being lifted and carried over to the bed. Crushing his lips to mine I welcomed his eager tongue waiting to explore my mouth, and as his gentle finger tips ran down my spine I only enjoyed his touch more. Taking my hands from his body he then laid them above my head as he repositioned himself to carry on. I bit down on my bottom lip as I watched his my mouth make a warm path from my neck to my knicker line playing with the lace detail. Raising my pelvis to allow for my underwear to be removed, I bent my legs as he sunk lower with his tongue.

Groaning with very little control over my voice we continued into sunrise as if we're making up for lost time. Finishing the night and starting the day off perfectly.

~♥~

Vote for the next part.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 51.4K 47
My life should be great. I have an amazing job with one of the biggest event management companies around, and I have a wonderful boyfriend. Oh wait...
1.8K 20 21
COMPLETED!!! here's a snip bit ! "Hey Belle" he said with a cheeky smile. I look up and give him the fakest smile i can put on "did my constant haras...
682K 41.9K 34
{ Highest Ranking 👉🏻 #1 in Spiritual/ Islamic love story } I felt hurt seeing him in pain, pain, which wasn't so obvious to him. // .... Emotions o...