Me & U || Taehyung BTS

By mitsu_xx

He's a bad boy with a bad attitude and I'm a good girl with a bad temper. Who would've thought that this bad... More

1. Beast
3. A Kiss
4. The Soccer Field
5. 3 Days 2 Nights
6. Together
7. Fight
8. A Fresh Start
9. Everything To Me
10. Surprise
11. Welcome Home (End)
12. Epilogue
Just For You Guys
HELLOOO

2. Photo

16.3K 531 280
By mitsu_xx

The Beast finally decided to piss me off even more by starting a fight in the hallway.

I needed to study, I'm starting to lose complete patience with him. I rolled my eyes and walked back to my desk to study.

Everyone just kept cheering for Kim Taehyung, I was kinda interested in who would win but knowing that kid, he'll just win the fight and run to all the girls cheering for him.

Eventually, the principal and a couple security guards came to stop the whole thing.

Took em long enough.

The day went by quickly after that incident, nothing else happened just a boring day that started off with an exciting morning.

*Last bell rings*

We all get up from our seats and bow goodbye to our last teacher of the day.

Everyone was making plans for after school with their friends, while as I just got up, packed my stuff and walked in the hallway to my locker.

I received a text moments after.

Annyeong~~ Hyerim! I'm sorry I had to leave early, me and my boyfriend are going on a date.
Hope you don't mind, so last minute. See you tomorrow. -SoYoung

Waw -_- thanks.

I turned off my phone without replying and got my books to study at home. As I was about to close my locker door, a hand grabbed my wrist.

It was Taehyung or as I call him the beast.

"Yah! Min Hyerim! Where were you during my fight?" He shouted.

"Put your voice down, somebody will hear you." I said uninterested.

"Answer me. " he said, glaring at me. I looked at him without showing emotion and replied simply saying:

"Studying, what of it?"

"Yah, what of it?!" He repeated as
He slammed my locker and pinned me to the wall.

I know he analyzed the entire hallway before doing so.

My heart was racing.

As he got closer and closer, I felt his breath on my neck as I looked away. He whispered with his deep, manly voice.

" Next time I get in a fight, you better be there." He said so close to my ear, I could feel his lips coming towards me. I had to calm myself down.

I pushed him away and looked straight in his eyes, well tried too.

" And what if I don't? You're so rude, just go flirt with another girl, you have plenty. I'm sure they would be honoured to have you suck down on their neck, unlike me. "
I said as I stomped away. I can't believe I snapped at him.

"Yah! Min Hyerim! Yah!" I heard him shout as I walked away.

After that dumb scenario, I walked home annoyed, blushing nonstop. My cheeks were beginning to hurt.

"Why does he do that!? Aishhh! And why did I like it? I think I need to just go home and get some rest, I'm probably going crazy. " I shouted to myself.

The sun went down as I took my time to go home. I decided to take my shortcut through the forest.

"It's so dark." I cringed

Suddenly, I heard something... a branch crack.

I froze at that moment, panicking in place. I looked around and couldn't see anything cause it was so dark.

When suddenly, I felt a hand cover my mouth. I screamed and as soon as I felt him trying to grab my arms, I elbowed him in the stomach, making him fall to the ground.

"What the hell?!" He yelled, I took off his hood and I couldn't believe who I saw.

"What are you doing!? You pabo (idiot)! Michoseyo!? (Are you crazy)" I yelled while tears rolled down my cheek. He scared me to the point of me crying.

He bursted into laughter, while I glared at him with hatred. I wiped my face and he eventually finished laughing.

He stood up a couple inches away from my face, but I pushed him away, hitting his chest with all my force, tears still running down my face.

"Yah! I was kidding, can't you take a joke!?" He said , as I continued to hit him.

He stared at me with a stupid grin on his face. I wanted to rip it off. As I tried to hit him again he stopped me, grabbing my wrist tightly.

"Are you done pabo?" He said, then pulled me into a hug. My heart was racing wildly! I tried to calm down but his hug just kept getting warmer. I could barely stand at how much he scared me, my legs and hands shivering.

I pulled away, putting my head down to cover my messed up face, I was literally blushing, crying, and my nose was running.

My heart was an even bigger mess.

"I hate you..." I said under my breath but loud enough for him to reply saying,

"I know..." He then turned around and walked away. I was in shock he didn't say anything back, maybe I was too harsh.

Minutes later, I made it to my house. I walk in and say hello to my eomma and appa.

They wondered why I looked like a mess, i just laughed it off. I walked to my room exhausted and closed the door with my foot.

I fell face forward on my queen sized bed. So comfortable!

My bed is my only safe place. The blankets a nice velvet colour reminding me of cozy winters.

My pillows, a nice plain white with gold designs all around it. I then started to think about that Christmas.

-Flashback-

It was the 25th of December and like everyone else in Korea they were spending it with their boyfriends and girlfriends so was I.
"Taehyung~ah! Come let's take a picture." I whined to my boyfriend.

"Hehe why don't we kiss to make the moment even more memorable then some dumb picture." He said while giving me his rectangular smile.

I rolled my eyes playfully and pulled out my Polaroid camera. "Come closer pabo~!"

He got closer as I placed the Polaroid camera at a reasonable angle. Just as I was about to press the capture button he kissed me on the cheek. The camera took the picture and I was blushing intensely.

He looked at me and gave me a wide smile as he pulled out the picture from the camera. It came out quite nice.

We both smiled at each other then he told me " This photo, no matter what happens keep it with you. So whenever you don't know what to do or feeling lonely just remember you have me." He said giving me a warm hug under the snow falling from the sky.

"Sarangye" he whispered in my ear. (I love you)

I smiled wildly and dug my face in his coat.

I love him.

-End of flashback-

I thought about that day, as I stared at the picture of me and him. I never threw it away, I didn't have the heart too.

Without noticing a tear fell down my cheek. I wiped my face and pulled myself together. I whispered to myself while still feeling down,

"Sarangheyo" as I held in my tears and went to bed, letting the picture fall to the side of the bed.

I fell into a deep sleep still thinkin about the beast.

--------
Author's note:

I hope you all liked this update, even if it isn't Friday I felt like I just needed to add the second part.
Comment below letting me know if you liked this chapter.

Love you guys,

Xoxo Me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422 26 13
Suk Jaehwa is in love. Well, not exactly. She's trying to get over him. It's been a long time since they were together. He doesn't admit he remembers...
17.5K 312 24
You are the only female Bts member. You were with them from the start and this tells the story of your daily struggles and living with them. Mostly a...
411K 14.7K 31
Min Yoongi a bad highschool student. Bad grades, fights, skipping, etc. Park Jimin a good highschool student. Excellent grades & conduct, loyal and s...
332K 4.3K 52
Warning: MOSTLY DIRTY QUESTIONS! For all the dirty minded people out there, this one's for you, but don't say I didn't warn ya...