Chocolate

By always_clever

Description inside. WARNING: sexual content and harsh language... More

Chocolate
December 31st
January 2nd
January 3rd
January 7th
Please Read
January 8th
Janury 10th
Janury 11th
January 15th
January 16th
Jaunary 21st
Jaunary 22nd
January 26th/27th
January 29th
Feburary 4th
Feburary 6th
March 2nd
March 4th
March 5th/6th
March 10th
March 12th
March 31st
April 2nd
April 3rd
April 4th/5th
April 10th
April 11th
April 12th/13th
April 16th
April 17th
April 21st
April 22nd
May 7th
May 11th
May 20th
May 21st/22nd
December 31st
July 9-10th
October 2nd, 2018

April 15th

1.6K 93 8
By always_clever

"You can't sit in your room all day TJ," My mother sat next to me on my bed. It was eight in the morning and I for one was still sleep. "Get up," she nudged my side, making me groan.

"Mom it's eight in the morning, I'm not going to stay in the room all day either. Can I please just lay here until ten?" I asked, hoping she'll say yes.

"No because we're going to church, for a service."

I slowly turned on my back to look at her like she grew two heads. "What? It's Tuesday, church is always on Sundays."

My mother gave me a warning look as she stood on her feet. "You have forty five minutes, if you're not ready by then, I'll drag you out the house with what you have on at the current time." She stated before walking out my room.

I didn't want to take her threat for granted, so I quickly got out of bed and went straight for the bathroom to take my shower.

Now standing in front of the full length mirror, trying to encourage myself to step outside. All day yesterday I was a hermit; staying inside and not bothering to come out. I was afraid the people in town would hate me for the failing trial. It was horrible and every time I think of it; my chest caves in.

A knock on the door made me clear my head from my thoughts. "I'm coming," I said.

Another knock was placed on the door, but this time it was formed into a beat. I rolled my eyes and stormed to the door, hoping to see Dylan behind it; but instead it was three other individuals.

Riley, Kimberly and Chris stood in behind the door with huge smiles on their faces. But their smiles dropped once they noticed my huge belly. "You're pregnant!" Riley said louder than he should of. "Damn, how that happen?"

I rolled my eyes from his question. "Hello to you too. When did you all get here?"

"Well," Chris started to say. "I drove here. Them two took a flight after Ma called them." He said with a shrug.

"Wow, I'm glad you all are here." I admit, I'm glad I have people I recognize here. It gives me more courage to step out my comfort zone.

"Alright, be in the car in five minutes!" My mother yelled from downstairs.

********

All during the service- well not really a service, it was more like a charity event for the elderly. I was basically bored, from just sitting here and listen to the pastor preach until they made up to seven hundred dollars and by the way; they only have two hundred in the bucket. Chris and I put money up there three times already. While Riley and Kimberly didn't go up there since they didn't bring any cash.

"Who goes to church and not bring any money?" I bickered low enough for all three of them to hear me.

"Apparently us," Riley said back with a eye roll.

"We didn't get informed that it was a charity event, if so I would of brought five dollars or something." Kimberly said with a shrug.

I sighed and turned to my left to see Chris tapping away on his phone. "Who are you texting?" I whispered yelled.

"Donna," he said before sending text and putting his phone in his pocket. "They're in the classroom."

Soon my purse vibrates in my hand. I immediately reached in to grab my phone. A text from Dylan popped up. In the classroom, come quick. It read.

I looked past Chris shoulder to see Grandma and Ma too busy listening to the pastor. I nudged Chris to lead the way. Of course we sneaked out of there, not caring if others saw us.

"Where are we going?" Riley asked as he looked around the old hallway in the old school building. The church is actually a shut down middle school building. I don't know why it was shut down, maybe because they joined elementary and middle school together or something.

"In here," Chris answered before doing the secret knock that he some how remembered.

The door immediately opened, revealing a smiling Donna; a shocking discovery that she knows how to relax and smile once in awhile. "Hey Chris, TJ and.." She tilted her head to the side in confusion as she laid eyes on Riley and Kim. "Others?"

"Sup," Chris greeted as we all walked inside.

I immediately spotted Dylan speaking with Richard and another friend of his, also the pastor's son; Mike. "Besti," Chanel grabbed me into a hug. "I'm so glad you stopped playing Hermit."

"Hey Chanel." I hugged her back before pulling away.

"Who are they?" Richard asked a little too loud on accident once he hung his head low from his rudeness.

"These two lovelies are my friends from Seattle; Riley and Kimberly. They came to visit." I introduced as I turned my head to my two friends who looked awkward standing there near the door. "The one who spoke out is Richard, his sister is the blonde; Donna. Chanel is the hot chick who called me besti, Mike is the dark skin brother over there and the handsome guy is Dylan." My boyfriend. I wanted to add, but I don't know if he wants me to or not.

After the introductions, they went back to what they was doing. I made my way towards Kim and Riley. "Why do you two look so stiff? It's not like they're going to beat y'all up." I teased.

"I don't know, it's just something about skipping church that always make me on edge." Kimberly admitted. "Bad memories of my mother."

"I think I have a crush," Riley whispered. "That Richard guy, is he for the same team?"

I looked towards Richard and back at Riley with an apologetic smile. "Sorry but no."

Riley sighed and slumped his shoulders. "Son of a bitch."

"Gosh Riley, have some respect. You're in a church." Kimberly bickered.

Riley rolled his eyes. "It's a middle school, technically not a church. Anywho, what's with you and Mr. Handsome?"

For some reason I started to blush. "W-what do you mean?"

Kimberly gave me a teasing smile. "He keeps looking at you. Glancing over here every time one of his friends talk about some simple shit."

Riley grasped and put his hand over his chest as he stared at Kimberly. "I thought it was a church young lady."

"Shut up Riley. Has he come visit you while you was apparently being a hermit?" Kimberly asked.

I nod my head yes. "Twice actually, he brought me soup he made and later on he came over to spend some time with me before work." I stated with a smile on my face. But without sharing my smile, Riley and Kimberly stared at me with hard looks. "I know," I said. I knew what they was thinking, I fell for him too fast. "But before we dated, Dylan was my friend."

"People's behavior changes TJ," Kimberly said.

"Like Robert's." I heard Riley mumble under his breath.

I sighed from the sudden horrible memories of Robert putting his hand on me. "I just- I'm doing things differently now. Not only do I have to care about myself, but I have to care for another. I understand your worry, but there's no need."

Riley sighed and immediately pulled me into a hug and a kiss on the forehead like he always do. A smile formed on my face from this affection as I pulled away. "Thank you for that, I needed it." I stated.

Have you ever seem like every one goes quiet like some shit was going to pop off, well it felt like that right now. I felt someone behind me at the moment, and I didn't bother turning around to know who it is. "TJ, can I speak to you?" I heard his deep core wetting voice.

When I turned, Dylan was towering over me, he didn't look happy nor angry. He was serious. For the first time ever, I should add.

"O-okay." Did I do something? "I'll be back," I told them before walking out the classroom with Dylan behind me. "What's up?" I leaned on the wall with Dylan standing very close to me, like chest to chest close. Or more like stomach to stomach.

"First of all, you didn't bother to give me a kiss. Second, you didn't label me as your boyfriend and third, you brought another nigga along. That pissed me off the most." He did look kinda pissed.

"Riley's just a friend who likes men." I stated.

"Gay or not, he shouldn't be touching you like that."

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Your jealousy is showing." I said. "You getting mad because my friend is hugging me, but every time Donna is around I don't get mad, because I know she won't take you from me. You need to think that way every time a guy friend wants to hug or talk to me."

Dylan grabbed both of my hands. "I'm sorry, just keep the affection to a minimum." He bend down to kiss my lips but I turn my head. "For me, please." He added while giving me a pout.

I rolled my eyes and gave him a quick peck. "Oh and by the way, if you ever excuse me of cheating; I'll cut your balls off and feed it to you. And you will never notice." I warned before giving him another kiss and walking back back inside the classroom.

********

Later that night, I changed into my pj's which consist of a loose shirt and boy shorts. Everyone was sleep, I was the only one just getting ready for bed, at eleven at night I may add. Once I walked into my room, I heard my phone ringing. Before it can go to voicemail, I quickly answered it. "Hello," I greeted.

"Hey baby," Dylan said in his sexy voice.

My lips formed into a huge smile when he called me baby, it was quite sexy. "Hey Dylan. How may I help you?"

"It would help if you come outside real quick. I have something for you."

The phone beeps in my ear; indicating that he ended the call. I put on my hoodie and rain boots before going downstairs to see my brother knocked out on the couch. I practically tipped toed to the door and quietly opened the door. I closed the door and walked down the porch steps to get to Dylan who's is waiting for me across the street.

"Hey," I greeted before giving him a hug and kiss.

"Sup," he pulled away and opened the car door to pull out a human size teddy bear. It was literally my height. Sucks to be 5'6.

I hugged it's body in glee. "Thank you. It's really big, and a little heavy than I expect it to be." Soon all the weight was gone when Dylan easily put the teddy bear under his arm. "Thanks. But I can carry it-"

"No you can't, you was just struggling a minute ago." He stated as he wrapped one arm around my body, leaving his hand on the side of my stomach. When he did that, questions- mainly concerns- filled my mind.

"Are you okay with me being pregnant?" I asked.

Dylan stared down at me, giving me a questionable look. "Um, yeah. If I wasn't, I wouldn't be dating you nor out here in this cold with a huge teddy bear stuffed under my arm."

Once we arrived in front of my porch, I stepped up on the wooden surface and stood in front of Dylan seeing that I stop at his neck. Either I'm really short or he's really tall.

Dylan puts the teddy bear at my side with a sigh. "Listen, I know you're scared that I'll hurt you and do things that can hurt the both of you-" he put both of his hands on the sides of my volleyball like stomach. "But I won't. I know words won't cut it, so I'm going to show you I can be trusted and loving. You've been through a lot with your past relationships that you had, I saw that when your friends was questioning me today," he lightly chuckled. Probably at the memory when Riley kept trying to get in his business.

I chuckled as well then shook my head in understanding. "I know you won't hurt me nor the baby. I just worry that you may think about the baby negatively and how it's not yours and you feeling hurt. I just don't want that to happen. Not only are you my boyfriend, but your my best friend as well and I care about you." I kissed his cheek slowly. "Just don't break my heart by physically hurting me, cheating and/or lying. I had enough of that." I mumbled under my breath.

"Your last boyfriend laid his hands on you?" Dylan asked in shock and mostly anger.

I slowly nod my head yes. "I don't want to explain, I gotta go back inside. I'll call you tomorrow," I grabbed the bear and lift it up in arms. "Thank you for the teddy bear, handsome." I sent him a wink before making my way inside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 807 18
𝘋𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘙𝘰𝘣𝘺𝘯 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘢 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩-𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘣𝘢𝘭...
317 48 54
A story about a woman that is not very happy with her past. Join her on an adventure of love and fate. Have fun reading .Thank you.
4.7K 219 24
All it was meant to be was a pure business deal, then how is it her body craves for more than they bargained for....
191 12 9
This story is mostly about Y/N being new to college life (there's barely anything about college in this story) +love of a chubby WOC (african america...