Protector (editing)

بواسطة Datpigglet

I take care of this man. He is 26 years old and his name is Sebastian. Sebastian have heh a medical problem... المزيد

• •
Chapter Two •Alone•
Chapter Three •smart cookie•
Chapter Four •crush•
Chapter Five •strange money•
Chapter Six •still me•
Chapter Seven •dont touch•
Chapter Eight •Snooping•
Chapter Nine •Change•
no update today
Chapter Ten •Black Queen•
Chapter Eleven •small talk, Big drama•
Chapter Twelve•Tell her•
Chapter Thirteen•weakness•
Chapter Fourteen •Spoiled•
Chapter Fifteenth •Cold eyes•
Chapter Sixteen •New You•
Chapter Seventeen • prove •
Chapter Eighteen•young days•
Chapter Nineteen •change of plans•
Chapter Twenty •Snake•
Chapter Twentyone •Two strikes•
Chapter TwentyTwo •war•
Chapter Twenty three •Karma a bitch•
Chapter Twenty Four •Deal•
Chapter Twenty Five •Russian beauty•
Chapter Twenty Six • Fresh start Big beganing •
Chapter Twenty Seven • finally •
Chapter Twenty Eight •Bullshit•
Chapter Twenty Nine •Slip•
Chapter Thirty • Trust your gut •
Chapter Thirty one • Stubborn •
Chapter Thirty Two •Big Brother•
Chpeter Thirty Three • stepping up•
Chapter Thirty Four •Don't fuck with me•
Chapter Thirty Five • caught •
Chapter Thirty Six •Beat A Bitch Up•
Chapter Thirty Seven •happy birthday•
Chapter Thirty Eight •depression•
Chapter Thirty Nine • make up •
Chapter Forty •lets try again•
Chapter Forty One •Love Night •
Chapter Forty Two •bruise?•
Chapter Forty Three • Being Big Sister•
Chapter Forty Four •gossip and stomach pain •
Chapter Forty Five •She's back and she better•
Chapter Forty Six •WHAT YOU MEAN YOUR NOT READY•
Chapter Forty Seven • Stress out •
Chapter Forty Eight •speed time•
Chapter Forty Nine • i spy •
Chapter Fifty •Trouble•
Chapter Fifty One •Boss level•
Chapter Fifty Two •Tough day•
Chapter Fifty Three •We can have evrything•
Chapter Fifty Four •love my mommy•
Chapter Fifty five •What are YOU doing here •
Chapter Fifty Six •protected mommy•
Chapter Fifty Seven •END•
Ew and why?

Chapter One •Regular day•

17.4K 686 35
بواسطة Datpigglet

Lovely POV

My alarm clock rings and I sigh. I got up and grabbed my phone turning it on just to be greeted with a bright ass light. I grumble as I hop out of the bed going straight to the bathroom doing my daily routine. After 20 minutes of fixing myself up I went to go pick out my outfit for the day. (It's the picture....to lazy to write it ) I walk downstairs and go to the kitchen and make myself some toast. While the toast is being made I fill my cup up with orange juice, then the toast pops up and I smile grabbing it then I sit down. My phone rings, I look at it to see Sebastian's phone number I smile as I answer it.

"Hello?.....Miss Lovely?" He asks a bit slowly and I smile.

"Yes this is me I will be coming over in a minute Sebastian. " I said downing my juice.

"You promise right?" He asks. I heard a little crash in the background.

"I promise... Sebastian are you ok? " I ask showing a bit of worry.

"Dropped a glass of water that's all i'm fine. " He mutters and I giggle.

"Here I come " I say, getting up taking my keys while walking out the door. I walk next to the door opening it.

"Sebastian? " I call his name while walking around the house. I walk in the kitchen and he was right there picking up the glass up. He had cuts in his hands and I frown. " Hey let me help." I say, walking towards him as he twitches then smiles.

"Sorry didn't mean to break it." He mumbles as he twitched again after cleaning up the glass I bandage his hand as he kept twitching and mumbling. I walk to the cabinet taking out his pills.

"They make me tired " he whines. I laugh pouring a cup of water giving him the pill. He stares at it for awhile then pops it in his mouth. I hand him the cup and he drinks it as some water spills on him so I grab a napkin and wipe and dab it off. I went to get the coloring books so we can have a little time before Mrs.Fost comes to take care of him while I'm at work. She is a nice old lady. I say to myself while spacing out. I walk in the kitchen and I give him the coloring book and some colored pencils . He thank me twitching, then he looks down opening the coloring book. I sat next to him and smile as he looks at me.

"You pretty lo...lo..lovely. " He stutters and I smile.

"Awe well thank you Sebastian you pretty handsome yourself Mr. " She says as she pokes his cheek making him smile.

"You had a good morning. " He ask coloring outside the lines like a kid. I watch him.

"Yes because I'm spending it with you."

"I want to go outside with you. " He mumbles and I nod.

"Where to. " I ask and he drops the pencil thinking of where to go.

" The Park so I can see the doggies. " He smiles as his eyes light up. I nod putting that in my phone as a reminder.

"Sure we can do that." I smile getting up as I heard the front door open so I look then I begin to walk out of the kitchen to see Mrs.Fost That's my que to go, I turn and went back to give him a hug. He looks at me and frowns.

"Do you have to go to work. " He ask, just like every other day. and I nod. Sebastian got up and slowly walks toward me and I open my arms to give him a hug. He hugs me tight and I hug him back lovingly.

"Love you Ms.Lovely. " He said and I froze for a bit. That never happens everyday.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

11.8K 300 26
The strong pull to her. The desire to have something you never thought you would want again. A glance turned into an obsession. And he would stop at...
777K 13.4K 78
"You are MINE! And I would like to see anyone who dares to tell me otherwise, even you." He glares down at me. His eyes, they're so dark, so cold and...
9.6K 173 24
A dengerous, cold and ruthless Mafia x A soft, cute and innocent girl Enjoy!! 🐨
78 0 10
BL STORY. LOVE ( LuhV ) - an intense feeling of deep affection. °{ started - 12/5/23 }° °{ ended - ? }°