Chocolate

By always_clever

Description inside. WARNING: sexual content and harsh language... More

Chocolate
December 31st
January 2nd
January 3rd
January 7th
Please Read
January 8th
Janury 10th
Janury 11th
January 15th
January 16th
Jaunary 21st
Jaunary 22nd
January 26th/27th
January 29th
Feburary 4th
Feburary 6th
March 2nd
March 4th
March 5th/6th
March 10th
March 12th
March 31st
April 2nd
April 3rd
April 4th/5th
April 10th
April 12th/13th
April 15th
April 16th
April 17th
April 21st
April 22nd
May 7th
May 11th
May 20th
May 21st/22nd
December 31st
July 9-10th
October 2nd, 2018

April 11th

1.8K 98 5
By always_clever

Mariahlynn from Love&HipHop plays as Donna in m/m

Once again I find myself taking a stroll in the park while listening to Me, Myself and I by G-Eazy. Like always I was in a very good mood, well until I see Donna with her blonde hair down, white tank top with no bra, blue pants and blue stilettos that I can say it looks good with her outfit. But why dress like that in the morning, at the park on a peaceful day like this?

"TJ," she said my name once we both got closer to each other. I was so close going to my car and leaving, if only she showed up two minutes later.

"Yes Donna, do you need something?" I asked in my calm and professional voice.

"Well," she started off while sighing. "I need you to do something for me."

"Like? I'm not a mind reader, you gotta tell me or I won't know what you want?" I said bluntly, obviously not interested in the guessing game she was giving me.

"Well first I wanted to say sorry for my piss poor attitude since you got here. I know you wasn't expecting that and I did not mean to give it. I was just mad at Dylan."

My arms automatically crossed and rested on my chest and stomach, I put all my weight on my left leg and let my right hip pop out. "About?"

"Oh it's complicated. We had a huge fight the night when you showed your face at church. Anywho, to get to the point. I need a lawyer by my side for a contract-"

"Donna," I cut her off before it can go any further. "I'm not a contract lawyer, you would have to call someone else. Someone who actually knows what they're doing." I stated.

Her smile dropped and her eyes turned into slants once she process what I'm trying to say. "You did it for Chanel."

"Because I owed her a favor," I kinda lied. I didn't really need to be by Chanel's side during the contract meeting in California, but she's my friend and it was my duty to be there. "I'll give you a number for a contract lawyer in Seattle, just scan the paper work over to her and she'll take a look. That's the best thing I can do."

Donna huffed and stumped her foot like the one thing she is; a child. "Gosh, first you stole Dylan away from me, and now you can't do one simple thing by reading over a contract. You're such a bitch!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

My palm twitches in the need to slap the shit out of her for calling me that. Usually I would shrug the B-word off, but my emotions are like a very thin glass that can crack at a slightest touch. My eyes slanted in anger, my hands balled up into fist and my throat expanded from the words I wanted to throw back at her. But I didn't react. I couldn't, not when people is around; all of them knew me as the lawyer and if I act out, I would be in the wrong. So instead I took deep breaths and a step back.

"Fine then," I started to say. "Be that way, I guess you don't actually need that job." With that I held my head up high and walked towards my car.

*******

Looking at myself in the full size mirror, I gripped the light blue wrap maxi sundress that draped over my toes. The slit by my left leg made my mocha thighs stand out and my stomach even bigger. This was basically the only dress that looked sexy by classy enough for a date, while the others look like I'm going to the lake.

"Yuh look fine, stop pickin at it." My grandmother removed my hands from the soft fabric by holding them in her's. "See, 'ont yuh look pretty. Ah think so."

I shook my head in disagreement, tears made my eyes swell and my lips quivered. I surly wanted to cry, but I sucked it up. "My stomach is so huge. Why does it look like that?" I literally asked, like I don't know the answer to that.

My grandmother kissed her teeth and rolled her brown eyes from my dramatic behavior. "Chile, yuh pregnant. What yuh expect, tuh be bones? Ah swear, yuh mama was uh same with yuh. Eyes wide like uh blow fish and lips stuck out into uh pout."

"Maybe I should cancel the date, maybe this is a sign that I'm not ready for a relationship yet." I said, mainly to convince myself that if I cancelled, the date won't be a disaster. "I mean, I'm a pregnant woman. I should be cooped up at home eating junk and watching romantics; not going on dates."

My grandmother gave me a stare before opening her mouth to say, "He's downstairs waiting for you."

My heart beats against my chest, my breathing became rapid and my hands started to sweat. Why am I acting like this? "Okay, change of plans. Tell him I came down with a cold." I faked cough to make it convincing.

She laughed and tugged on my arm to make me leave my room. Before I can even back out fully, I was standing in front of the handsome devil, who wore his black denim pants, white shirt with a grey sweater on top of it, black and white high tops, his sliver Rolex watch and he also had his beard cut into a goatee.

"H-hi," I stuttered out once I laid eyes on his face.

"Hey, you ready? Or you want to practice more on your fake coughs?" His lips formed into a sexy smirk he gives off every time he teases a woman; especially me.

My mouth gaps open from being caught. "How? What?"

"I have ears like a hawk," he said with a chuckle. "By the way," he looked at me up and down while running his left thump over his lip while his right hand was stuff into his pocket. The stance made me shiver in arousal. "I like the dress. It makes your curves and that ass p-"

"Hey! Yuh still in muh house boy," Grandma interrupted.

"Sorry Mrs. Turner." Dylan apologized with his hand over his chest. "We should probably get going." Dylan took his hand out of his pocket and extended it out for me to grab.

Even my hand in his seems small. I turn to my grandmother and waved goodbye as we walked out the door. "Be careful, Ah hear it supposed tuh storm tuh night!" I heard her yell out as I got into the car.

When I looked out the car window, I saw the clouds getting dark, but not too dark for the storm to be coming in right now.

"So, where are we go Mr. Dylan?" I asked as Dylan drives into the road.

"Well Ms. TJ, we are going to the movies, then dinner and to get some frozen yogurt." He informed me. "But we would have to travel out a little to get to the movies, so sit back and relax."

*******

"TJ....Tj wake up." I heard a distant voice called out my name while I felt someone or something poking my ass.

My eyes fluttered open to see the entrance of Dylan's bar- well the bright sign of Dylan's bar since the heavy rain made things hard to see. I turn over to see Dylan staring down at me with a smile on my face. My eyes slanted in confusion as I wiped the slobber from the corner of my mouth. "What?" I said in my signature morning voice.

"We're back home."

I looked out the window and back at Dylan in confusion. "This isn't my grandmother's house."

He gave off a small chuckle before responding, "I couldn't make it out all the way because of the storm, I hardly made it to the bar. Get up so we can go inside." The inside light turned on, illuminating the darkness around us once Dylan opened his side of the door. The heavy rain was loud and the thunder made it even worse against my ears.

Before I knew it, my side of the door was being opened and Dylan wet hand grabbed mine. I hurried out into the rain that made my hair and dress soaked already. I quickly ran to the door with Dylan behind me. Both of us started to laugh when he struggled with the slippery keys in his hands, but eventually got it in the key hole.

"Jesus, that was hectic." I said once we got inside the dark bar. I wrap my arms around my body as I started to shiver from the freezing air.

Dylan instantly turned on the lights. "Yeah," he looked at me up and down. I didn't have to look down to notice my nipples was poking out like carrots. "You cold?"

I nod my head slowly and watched as he came towards me to pull me into his cold body so we can make warmth. "T-thanks," I stuttered, not because of the cold, but because how close are bodies are together.

"Let's go to the office, I have a few shirts and blankets." He said before pulling away. Dylan grabbed my hand, not before locking the entrance door.

Once in the office, Dylan turn on the lights and went straight to the desk where he pulled out a large t-shirt he would where on a regular day. Once in front of me, I took the shirt slowly into my hands and turn around to take of my dress; which pools around my feet. Since my bra became wet as well, I took that off to.

I heard air being taken in behind me. My lips was formed into a smirk as I put the warm and dry t-shirt on. I turn back to Dylan to see him staring down at me with his bottom lips between his teeth.

"Does the fire place work?" I asked; knocking him out of his trance.

"Umm, I-I think. Let me see." He went to the old large fire place and took a pack of matches off the shelf above it. While he started a fire, I took a seat on the leather couch and open the blinds to only see rain and nothing else.

The spot next to me deeps as Dylan took a seat close to me. Now wearing his white tank top and basketball shorts. "Why do you have clothes in the office?"

"Oh, just in case it's one of those late night work days when I'm too tired or drunk to drive." He said with a shrug.

"Oh," I pulled my knees up so my feet can cover my black panties. As we sat there in silence, I started to think; and when I think I started to make conclusions or questions. "Why did you ask me out on a date?"

Dylan raised an eyebrow at my question. "Because I wanted to."

"I mean, I'm pregnant. I'm having a baby that's not going to be yours and won't look like you. If we're still together by then, I mean-"

"Now that you're saying  all of this, it makes my gut twist."

"See!" I said louder than I should.

"But!" He mimc my tone. "That still doesn't change the fact that I like you and want to go out with you. Hell, ever since we was teenagers I wanted to ask you out, but you was with that Jeffery nigga or whatever his name is."

I chuckled then shook my head in agreement. "Now that we're admitting our feelings, I always had a crush on you."

Dylan nod his head. "I know, Chanel told me a long time ago."

I groaned and put a hand over my face in embarrassment. All this time he knew, and all this time I could of made a pass at him. Dammit Chanel, you can't keep any water!!

My hand was slowly removed from my face as Dylan gentle held on to my wrist. His body was close to mine once again; making my heart pound and my hands sweaty. His lips was extremely close to mine; so close I can smell his minty breath.

It seemed like forever when he finally made the first move by kissing me. His lips was as I thought; soft and juicy. Our lips moved together as we enjoyed each other with our hands roaming each other's bodies.

Next thing I know, I was fully on my back with Dylan hovered over me; making sure he wasn't directly on my stomach. I reached my hand up to pull him in by the back of his neck, but instead of going for my lips; Dylan went straight for my neck.

Nibbling, sucking and biting made me go on a rampage of pleasure. The shirt, and underwear I was wearing ended up on the floor and so did Dylan clothes; leaving us naked and exploring each other bodies- weak spots, no zones and limits.

With my head rest on the arm rest, my legs spread far enough for Dylan to be in between and my hands on his strong back; I was vulnerable to him. He mostly knows everything about my body than a guy I've dated would know in two weeks. Now here comes the part where we find out if both of us is good or not.

My heart was still pounding against my chest, my breathing was rapid, my hands was sweat and my stomach fluttered; I was definitely nervous. But why? The guys I slept with in the past does not make me feel nervous before sex, not even Robert and I thought I was in love with him.

"You alright?" Dylan looks down at me.

I quickly nod my head yes, not wanting to stall anymore; I pulled Dylan down for another kiss. That ended quickly when he filled me. My mouth gaps open from the feeling.

Dylan put his hands on the arm rest next to my head to steady himself up as he moved his hips at a slow then fast pace.

"Dylan," I moaned out his name as my head tilted back and my back arched off the couch cushion. I wrapped my legs around his waist to pull him closer. "Yes! Justo ahí. Joder, sí." It was that good, my Spanish tongue came to surface; which made Dylan turn into a monster.

The pit of my stomach became tight, like I was going to explode. I felt my insides get tighter with every thrust and Dylan member started to swell.

"Uhh!" Both of us yelled as we fell apart.

******

The tip of my index finger traced the tattoos on his chest and arm while he ran his hands up and down my thigh. The warmth and comfort made my eyes drift shut and my head rest on his arm.

"Hmm," I heard Dylan hum. "I'm gonna get a blanket,"

"Umhm," I moved my head off his arm to let him get a blanket for us. But before I can feel him come back towards the couch, I fell into a deep slumber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27 5 5
After spending years of being lonely and single Nikki finally meets her match; Eric. High paid lawyer and the man of her dreams, but will the envy of...
14K 424 32
Read to find out...........................
9.3K 405 26
read and find out.
47.6K 2.5K 15
She's My Honey To My Tea.