Mine// h.s

By louisbabi

They met at a young age. They were completely head over heels for each other. Harry got himself into the wron... More

Prelogue
"Found her"
"H-Harry?"
Jelousy
Liam
Back
♬Playlist♬
Ice cream
Party
Mission
Author's note
♡Bonus♡
Author's note
Michael
The Call
Not an update
The call part 2
Doctor
Thank you
Overprotective
Is it yours?
Chap.16
Chap.17
Update

Shower

2K 21 0
By louisbabi

Vivian

When I woke up, I was relieved that Harry was peacefully sleeping beside me. He had little drool coming out of his pink parted lips, his long hair all over the pillow and had some strands sticking to his face. He had his right arm under the pillow and his other arm laying loosely around my waist and every time I moved slightly he would tighten his grip on me as if I would disappear at any moment.

It was currently 6 in the morning. I usually wake up around 9am but once I wake up, I can't fall back asleep. So to pass time I watched Harry. Kind of creepy but I can't stop myself, he's too precious to not look at. He's like a piece of art that you can't help but admire it.

Today I had to meet Michael and then head to the bookstore where I work at. Even though Michael pays me very well I still wanted a normal job. I don't want to be stuck with what I do with Michael my whole life so I need a back up. My dreams are to go to college one day and I'm planning to achieve it one day no matter what. But Harry doesn't know that yet. He hated the idea of college basically anything related to school. I remember our time in high school, he would always skip classes I don't know how he even graduated to be honest. I bet he threaten the principal with a gun to his head or something.

Many times Harry prevented me from applying into colleges when we were at our last year. I was so fücking stupid, I would do whatever the prick told me to back then. But not now, I love him with all my heart but I can't allow him controlling me anymore. I can't allow a boy interfering in my life. And if he has a problem with it then he just has to deal with it cause I'm not dedicating my life to him.

Shaking me away from my thoughts, I feel Harry waking up. I look at him and put my hand on his check, "Go back to sleep babe" I pet his cheek.

He groans,"What time is it?" He places his head on my chest, snuggling into me.

"Six" I run my fingers through his hair. He lets out a content sigh. He likes it when I play around with his hair.

"Mm so early. Why are you awake, do you work today?" He yawns

"Yeah but not till 8"

"I forgot to ask you. Where do you work?"

"At a bookstore downtown" I half lie. That's not only where I work at.

"Till what time?"

"8am-4pm only"

"Do you have a lunch break? Maybe I can pass by and take you out for lunch"

"My lunch break is at 12:30 and going out with you for lunch sounds wonderful. A new pizza place just opened around the corner where the bookstore is" I say

"That's great. We can go there if you want"

"That's a plan then. I have to get ready now babe so if you don't mind can you let me go" I giggle

"Okay but only if you give me a good morning kiss" he pouts

Shaking my head I chuckled giving him a small peck on his lips, "Hey! That's not a kiss"

"That's all you get for now you smelly butt" I laugh getting out of his grip and bed.

"Oi, come back here! And for your information my bum does not smell. I shower everyday" he sticks out his tongue.

"Whatever" I roll my eyes playfully

"Are you going to shower?" Harry asks since I'm walking to the bathroom

"Yes?"

"Can I join you?"

"Wha-"

"Please! We can save water you know. It's good for the environment" he winks

"Um okay... But no funny business Harry" I point a finger at him

"Fine" he pouts. He gets out of the bed and follows me into the bathroom.

I turn the shower on and after I get rid of my pajamas leaving me only in my panties and bra left to get rid of.

"Stop the teasing babe" Harry whistle from behind me.

"Stop it Harry and get undressed before the water runs cold"

"Inpatient huh?" He smirks. After seeing my look on my face he nods and gets rid of his shirt and boxers. I try not to stare down to his crotch area.

"Good boy"

"Woof"

I give him a glare. Real mature Harry.

I try to unclip my bra but Harry quickly stops me, "Let me do it for you baby" Harry pushes my hands to the side and unclips the bra on his own, he kisses my shoulder whispering how soft my skin is. Then he slowly pulls down my panties leaving me necked to his eyes.

"Let's get in"

Once we're both in, I grab the coconut shampoo bottle and squeeze it on my hand. I rub my hair but was stopped again shortly after.

"Let me" then I feel Harry's big hands on my head rubbing softly. I moan at the feeling. After he's done I go under the water to wash away the shampoo.

"Your turn" I say. I grab the shampoo again and then rub both of my hands on his head. He places his hands on my waist and has his eyes on me while I'm concentrated on his hair.

"You're so beautiful" Harry says suddenly

I blush and get butterflies in my stomach, "Thank you" I kiss his cheek

He traces the tattoo under my breasts, "When did you get this?" Harry whispers

"A year after you were arrested"

"I like it" he smiles

"It's the flower you drew remember?"

"I do"

"It's my favorite one from all of the sketches you have in your journal" I say before I finish washing his hair.

Once we're done showering, we both quickly get dressed after.

"Want pancakes for breakfast?" Harry asks

"Actually I'm just going to have fruit loops"

He chuckles, "Sure"

He takes out two bowls and spoon then he place them on the table. He then goes to the fridge for the milk while I go to the cabinet for the cereal.

Quickly eating my cereal I say "Gotta go now babe, I'll text or call you to give you the address of the bookstore yeah?"

"Sure but want me to drop you off instead?"

"No no. I'm fine really but thank you"

"Well okay then please drive safely Vivian. I don't want to get a call from the cops informing me about you being in an accident okay"

"Okay. I promise I will drive safe"

"Good. Now give me a kiss before you leave" he smiles

I giggle and wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him passionately, "Mm babe" Harry groans. I pull away from him and then give him a peck on his cheek,"Bye Harry. See you during lunch" and with that I grab my car keys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello Bob" I greet my boss. He's a very kind old man. He reminds me of my own grandad and that's why I liked him so much.

"Hello dear. How are you doing" he gives me a warm smile

"I'm actually doing very good thank you"

"That's good to hear. Anyway, we got new shipment today so you'll have to unbox the new books we got and place them on the bookshelves. Can you do that?"

"Sure thing"

"Okay then I'll leave you to it" and he walks back to the cash register.

I was on my second box when I felt my phone vibrate in my sweater pocket. I took it out and answered without looking at the caller id.

"Hello?"

"Vivian"

I sigh "Michael"

"What's up with that sigh kitty? Don't wanna talk to me?"

"No. Not really so hurry it up will you"

"Well since you're clearly acting like a little brat I'll get to the point. I want you to do me a favor"

"What favor?" I ask

"You'll have to delivery something to the address I'm going to text you later today"

"And when exactly you want me to deliver this?"

"Tomorrow afternoon. Don't forget to meet me as we planned"

"Is that all"

"No. One more thing"

"What is it then?" I ask already annoyed with him. I hate this prick.

"Cut it off with the attitude bïtch!" He hiss

"Whatever"

"The boss wants to see lover boy. He has something planned for Harry" I swear I could see him smirking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n
I really want to go to Japan!!!!!!

Not edited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 372 56
"I hate you." Was all I could manage to say, given the fact that I was battling my emotions. I just lost all four of my brothers, and I'm being take...
139K 3.1K 102
I cupped her face in my hands, rubbing my thumbs in circles over her cheeks. She was having trouble finding words to describe what she felt, and I co...
596K 13.6K 66
{completed} "I want to go home." I plead. "Do you? Because Lydia, I will take you home myself if that's what you want." He says lowly. I knit my br...
10.3K 253 22
Lily was just a normal girl, leading a normal life. Okay, no, she was just as strange as other people. Two years ago she left behind her best friend...