Golden Gloves (Larry Stylinso...

Da _Loving1D_

When Louis Tomlinson's dad takes him to a boxing match, Louis spots a curly haired boxer named Harry Styles a... Altro

Golden Gloves (Larry Stylinson)
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (Part 1)
Chapter 14 (Part 2)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (Part 1)
Chapter 21 (Part 2)
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 07

4.6K 160 35
Da _Loving1D_

I know nothing about soccer, so I apologize if I got something wrong.

Kaity will be writing the next two chapters since I wrote the this one and chapter 6

-Claire

****

I blinked my eyes sleepily as the light shone through the window and right into my eyes, waking me from my deep sleep. I stumbled out of bed and searched in my suitcase for some decent clothes. I settled on a t-shirt and my favorite pair of skinny jeans.

I brushed my teeth, combed my hair, and put in my contacts before going to find Harry. I found him sitting on the couch laughing at something on TV. I paused for a minute and admired the way he threw his head back and his eyes scrunched up when he laughed. It was adorable. I shuffled forward and Harry's head whipped around.

"Oh hey, Lou! You finally awake?"

I quickly glanced at the time and almost choked when I saw it was half past noon.

"Oh my god! I had no idea it was this late. Why didn't you wake me? The flight must have my sense of time all out of whack. I'm a horrible guest. How long have you been up?"

"Louis! You're rambling." He laughed.

"Sorry." I looked down at my feet and frowned.

"I knew the flight would make you tired so I let you sleep. I'm not mad."

I saw his feet getting closer, but I didn't look up from my bare feet. He called my name softly, but I ignored him. He bent down and stepped closer until he was looking up at me, grinning. I couldn't help but grin back as we both straightened up. I met his eyes and an embarrassing giggle erupted from my mouth. I blushed furiously and waited for Harry to make fun of me.

Instead he stepped closer until we were inches apart and smiled deviously.

"You have the cutest giggle, you know that?"

I didn't get a chance to reply as he moulded his lips to mine. It was over far too quickly, but I tried not to look too disappointed. I would take what I could get.

He took my hand and led me back to the couch where I cuddled into his side. It just felt so natural to be there with him like that. I smiled to myself and kissed Harry's neck gently.

"When's our date?"

"Tonight. I wanted you to come this week for a reason. I remembered you telling me how much you loved that one soccer team and I happen to know one of the players and he got me two tickets to the game tonight."

"Are you serious?" I bounced in my seat and stared up at Harry in awe. "That's awesome! Thank you."

"Anything for you babe." He winked, sending a tingle down my spine. "We're leaving at six. The game starts at eight."

I nodded and laid my head on his shoulder. For the next few hours we just sat together on the couch, Harry's arm around my shoulders and mine around his waist. We watched TV and occasionally we would share a chaste kiss. It was nice.

"I'm gonna go get ready for our date, you should probably do the same." Harry sighed.

We both went to our separate rooms to get ready. Once the water in the shower was warm enough I stripped off my clothes and hopped under the stream of water. After I finished cleansing myself I wrapped my lower half in a towel and went to decide what to wear.

I brought two outfits, but I just couldn't decide which one. The first one was black skinny jeans and and an emerald dress shirt. The other was my skin tight dark wash jeans (they make my bum look great) and a purple t-shirt which was also tight. After much debating I decided on the second outfit.

I slipped on a pair of boxers, then my pants, and finally my shirt. The shirt complimented my biceps nicely. I smoothed out the wrinkles and stepped into the bathroom to finish getting ready.

I put some hair wax on the tips of my fingers and ran it through my fringe, putting it where I wanted it. Some days I wore it in a quiff, but I knew Harry liked my fringe better. He told me so last night before we went to bed.

I spritzed myself with cologne and slipped on my navy blue TOMS.

I checked myself in the mirror once more before going into the living room. I plopped down onto the couch to wait for Harry and pulled out my phone, texting Zayn back.

"Hey Lou, you ready to go?"

I met Harry at the door and had to stop myself from swooning. He had on black skinny jeans that were almost as tight as mine, a black v neck, short black boots, and a necklace with a cross at the end of it. Normally I hated the whole monotone trend, but it looked good on him. His hair was in a sort of quiff and he had two rings on his fingers. Long story short, he looked incredibly hot.

He smirked at me and grabbed my hand, tangling our fingers. We exited the hotel room and Harry led me to his rental car. He opened the door for me like a gentleman and waited until I was settled before getting in on the drivers side.

We got to the stadium and he handed me my ticket while we stood in line. When we got to the front of the line the man took our tickets and let us through. I was practically shaking with excitement by the time we found our seats.

Twenty minutes into the game I was cheering as my favorite team scored another goal. It was almost hard to pay attention to the game though. Harry just looked so cute when he was confused. It was obvious he didn't know much about the sport. His nose would scrunch up and his eyebrows would furrow.

It wasn't until halftime when he finally spoke up.

"Okay you're going to have to explain this to me while we go get food."

So I told Harry all about how the game works and who my favorite players were as we stood in line at a concession stand. Harry nodded every so often, letting me know he was listening.

I noticed he would grip my hand tighter whenever we would enter a crowd and I found it really sweet that he was being protective over me. It was nice not to feel scared all the time. I guess that's one of the perks of dating a wrestler.

When we go to the counter he ordered us both hamburgers and chips with a soda. I tried to pay for mine, but he insisted on paying. We returned to our seats and I munched on my hamburger while Harry asked some more questions about the game.

When we finished eating Harry put his arm around me and I leaned into his side as much as I could, but the seat kind of got in my way.

There was a timeout when someone on the field got hurt and the jumbo screen started flashing around to couples. Kiss Cam was at the bottom and a big red heart surrounded their faces. Harry and I laughed as some man near us shouted "She's not my wife!" when he was put on the screen with a random woman.

I caught Harry's eyes and our laughing slowly died down. We stared into each other's eyes for what felt like an eternity with smiles on our faces, but the moment was ruined when someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned my head where the woman pointed and I saw myself and Harry on the screen. I grinned and winked at Harry. He rolled his eyes and leaned in trap my bottom lip between his.

We pulled back and grinned at the camera before it flashed to someone else. A few people shot us nasty looks, but I ignored it and rested my head on Harry's shoulder. He must've noticed them too because he kissed my temple and leaned down to whisper in my ear.

"Don't worry about them. They're just jealous they don't have a relationship like ours."

I smiled and tilted my head up to press a lingering kiss to his lips, then returned my attention to the game. My team ended up winning and I stood up to cheer as Harry watched me fondly from his seat.

"I have one more surprise." Harry stood next to me.

I raised an eyebrow, but he just smirked and motioned for me to follow him. We weaved our way through the crowd until we reached a door with two men standing in front of it. Harry pulled something out of his wallet and showed the guards, then they let us through.

I stopped in my tracks when I saw the entire team gathered in the small room. I blinked, trying to see if I was imagining things, but they didn't disappear. I watched Harry in awe as he shook hands with Nick Grimshaw. (A/N I know he's not a soccer player, but just go with it).

I shuffled my feet awkwardly as silence fell over the room.

"Guys, this is Harry. We went to secondary school together. That's his boyfriend Louis." Nick called out.

A chorus of 'hi's' and 'hello's' sounded as Harry returned to my side. I composed myself and smiled at the team, slyly wiping my sweaty palms on my pants. I talked to most of the players, and Nick even convinced the team to autograph the game ball and give it to me. Then I got a picture with the team and I met the coach.

"Thanks guys!" I called over my shoulder.

Harry said thank you as well, then he closed the door behind us. I held the ball securely under my arm as we walked back through the car park.

Harry opened the door for me and I tossed the ball in. I grabbed his shoulders and flipped him around so his back was pressed against the car.

"This was a really great date. No one's ever done anything like this for me before. Thank you."

I quickly kissed him before he could reply and tangled my fingers in his curls. He rubbed small circles on my hip bones with his thumbs and kissed back feverishly. We had to pull away for air all too soon.

"Anytime." He panted.

We shared another quick peck then climbed in the car and drove back to the hotel.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

2.1K 35 5
Louis Tomlinson meets Hollywood Heartthrob, Harry Styles when he walks into Louis' little bakery one day. Immediately, Louis is charmed by him and Lo...
5.7K 123 16
When prince Louis is betrothed to Eleanor Styles, he finds himself falling for a certain curly haired boy instead. (It's shitty at the beginning but...
535K 19.4K 30
A story in which a curly haired man falls for his boss {Larry stylinson} [NOT BDSM LOL]
222 44 15
Meet Louis Tomlinson, a brooding figure whose perpetual scowl masks the depths of his inner turmoil and melancholy. Enters Harry Styles, absolutely r...