You're Back and You're Trouble

By jennaphine

Klaus/Caroline/Kol love triangle. *Takes place after Klaus leaves Mystic Falls* While in New Orleans, Klaus f... More

1. This Is Family Business
2. The Bennett Bookstore
3. Long Time, Brother
4. Just Stopping By
5. Bye, Bye, Baby
6. You Promised Me
7. We All Love A Little Chase
8. Sudden Turn Of Events
9. All Kinds Of Surprises
10. While You Were Gone
11. I Want It All
12. Decisions, Decisions
13. Change of Plans
14. Heartbreaker
15. The Moment of Truth

Description

2.9K 40 3.9K
By jennaphine

Klaroline/Kololine(also Koroline)

Klaus/Caroline/Kol love triangle.

*Takes place after Klaus leaves Mystic Falls*

While in New Orleans, Klaus finds a witch strong enough to bring Kol back from the Other Side. Once he is back, he has conflicting thoughts with Klaus about the baby and compels Tyler to kill Hayley. Klaus goes on a search for him and forces Caroline to stay with Kol so that she doesn't interfere.

What happens when Caroline is left trapped with Kol, and what will happen when Klaus returns after successfully killing Tyler? Read to find out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

532K 15.9K 30
It's been six months since Caroline graduated high school and she is still stuck in Mystic Falls, fighting Silas and trying to find Stefan. When the...
149K 4.3K 42
After fixing some troubles in Mystic Falls, Caroline goes to New Orleans. There she will face alot off more problems. She needs to fight through diff...
52.3K 1.2K 26
When I delinquent teenage girl moves to mystic falls to live with her cousin she encounters a mysterious man who takes a liking to her.
111 10 8
After a vampire attack, Maria Enriquez fled to Mystic Falls, Virginia to continue the rest of her education with no supernatural drama. However, with...