Undertale: One Shots! [REQUES...

By savchiko

*Knowing that Author frequently updates this book...fills you with DETERMINATION. This book is no longer cont... More

Enjoy The Read!
Sans X Reader
Grillby X Reader
Papyrus X Reader
Sans X Reader (part 2)
Grillby X Reader (part 2)
Sans X Reader (part 3)
Mettaton X Reader
QUICK QUESTIONS
Gaster X Reader
Sans X Toriel (Soriel)
Underfell Sans X Sans
Napstablook X Reader
Underfell Sans X Sans (part 2)
Undyne X Reader
Underswap!Sans X Reader
Grillby X Sans
Error!Sans X Reader
Temmie X Reader
Error!Sans X Reader (Part 2)
Sans X Reader (part 4)
Papyrus X Mettaton (Mettarus)
Child!Papyrus X Child!Reader
Underfell Sans X Reader
Science Sans X Underfell Sans
Error!Sans X Underfell Sans
Undyne X Reader (part 2)
Underfell Papyrus X Reader
Muffet X Reader
Teen!Papyrus X Teen!Reader (part 2 to child!papyrus x child!reader)
(NOT ROMANTIC!) Underswap Sans and Papyrus X Child!Reader
Female!Sans X Mettaton
Vampire!Mettaton X Reader
Papyrus X Undyne
Underfell Papyrus X Reader (part two)
Papyrus X Mettaton (different plot!)
(NOT ROMANTIC!) Underfell Sans and Underfell Papyrus
VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE!
Next One Shots?!
Error Sans X Underswap Sans
Muffet X Mettaton
Mettaton NEO X Reader
(ALTERNATIVE ENDING!) Muffet X Reader
Psycho!Sans X Reader
Psycho!Sans X Reader (Part 2)
Questions & Answers!
Closure

Underfell Sans X Reader (part 2)

5.4K 146 58
By savchiko

((Man I hope this turns out okay! The reason I update so frequently is because some people aren't fond at times of the One Shot I post, so I try to give a wide choice of what to chose from, so my that book has a lot to offer! Some people may not want a Flowey X Reader but may want a Underfell Papyrus X Reader. Get my drift here? So if you've read all of them, woah you must really love this book thank you. Mature language warning!))

I sighed and waited impatiently for Sans to come back home. He said he had to pick up something so we could properly hang out together. How amusing. Flowey and I got to bond a bit, though. He told me how this place worked and explained why it was good to be prepared for someone to attack at any given moment.

"I see...so I should prepare myself to fight? B-but I'd hate to have to hurt anyone...." I said and looked at my feet. "W-well, doing that would take a lot of determination...at least you can avoid Papyrus now!" Flowey said and I nodded. "Y...yeah...your right." I said and nodded in agreement.

"I'm back!" I heard Sans call from the doorway. I moved Flowey's pot out of the way. "What took so long?" I asked in confusion. He simply shrugged. "Eh, well, the store here is really packed, and it takes me a while to decide which snack I want to purchase. I could order from Grillby's, but that guy really likes to mess around with my meals..." Sans explained.

"Mess around with your meals...? Like how?" I asked. He thought for a moment about this. "Well, he is a very...sadistic person. He isn't a nice bartender, he's an evil one. He always dumps hot sauce on burgers and French fries or switches the mustard for the ketchup. I hate ketchup." Sans complained and let out a huff of air.

"The food is overall good, when he doesn't fucking toy with it." Sans huffed and handed me a food that resembled a cinnamon roll. "Aw sweet! You guys have food like this down here?" I asked and took a bite out of the food. It tasted unlike anything I've ever tasted before! Yeah, it tasted terrible! "Well, if the food where you come from tastes like complete shit, your in luck."

I swallowed it down and gave a death glare at Sans. "Isn't there anything better down here to eat?!" I asked, trying to get the awful taste out of my mouth. "Not everyone down here is very good at making foods..." Sans said with a shrug. "But my bro is. He's the best at making spaghetti."

"Spaghetti? I want some!" I jumped up and grabbed his hand. "Sorry, my bro is very stingy when it comes to sharing his amazing spaghetti. I only get fed once a week." He said and chuckled. I would kill for some decent food right now...if this was how the food down here was going to taste, then I really should've savored Toriel pie...

"Fine...I just want to get out of here. So what do you want to do? I mean, I still have 22 hours left before I get to leave." I said and he winked. "I've got just the thing! Let's pull the petals off your flower!" He said with a devilish grin. His eye flashed red and he moved his hand up.

Flowey floated in mid-air and began to freak out. "H-hey! (Y/N), help!" Flowey cried out. "Put him down!" I ordered and he stuck out his tongue at me. "Make me!" He teased and began to run. I growled and chased after him. "Sans!" I shouted and began to chase him around the garage.

He laughed and jumped over the couch in the room, I followed after him but ended up knocking the couch over. "(Y/N)! Remember not to hurt him! We need him to get past Papyrus!" Flowey warned right as I tackled Sans to the ground. "What now?" He asked with a confident smirk.

I thought for a moment...I couldn't hurt him, so my choice would have to be wise. "..your right Flowey...I can't hurt him..." I said with a sigh, but suddenly grinned. "I'll just have to tickle him instead!" I shouted and saw as Sans lost his confidence. "W-wait!"

It was too late. I was tickling him so much that tears began to spill out of his eyes. He laughed so hard I thought he might pass out. "(Y/N), I-I-I give up..! Stop!" He shouted and his eye went back to a normal color, Flowey being dropped to the floor in the process. I stopped tickling him and stood up victoriously.

I giggled and Flowey smiled at me. "I've won! Oof!" I was starting to celebrate when Sans tackled me to the ground and covered my mouth. "Mmf?!" My voice was muffled by his hand. "S..shut up for a second will you..?!" He asked, breathless. I was silent and heard a knock at the door. "Sans? What are you doing in there? Are you alright? Pfft, what am I saying...of course you are. Stop being lazy and get out of the garage right now!" Papyrus demanded.

"S..shit...hurry and hide!" Sans ordered and I fled behind the couch. "(Y/N), hide me too! Quickly!" Flowey said but before I could make a move, Papyrus had entered the room. Sans was distracting him by the door, while I attempted to grab Flowey. He was far away, so I had to make a run for it.

I reached out my hand to grab the pot, and managed to grab it. I rushed back over, but misplaced my foot in the process. "Shit...!" I whispered and was about to hit the floor, when Sans saved me by using his powers. "Brother, why have you activated your powers?" Papyrus asked in a serious tone of voice.

"Gh...uh...no reason..." He lied. Though he tried not to sound like he was lying, his face gave it away. Papyrus didn't buy his lie and pushed Sans aside, storming inside.

"What are you so keen on hiding from me?!" Papyrus snarled and looked around. Sans had managed to move his arm just in time, hiding me in the process. "I told you it was nothing.." Sans said with a nervous chuckle. I tried hard not to give away my cover by covering my mouth and trying my best to conceal my presence behind the couch.

"...get back to work you idiot..." Papyrus demanded and shoved Sans aside again, exiting the room. "...guess it's bring your pet to work day."
What?! I'm not your pet!"

I walked alongside Sans, using the forest to hide me from eyesight. We decided to take Flowey, but he was sleeping. He was exhausted. "Nice job on giving away your cover. That was too close..." He said and sighed. I glared at him and scoffed. "It's not like I intended on giving my cover away! It was a simple mistake, okay?" I insisted and looked at my feet. "I...I'm sorry..." I said and looked at the floor.

It was silent for a while. I felt like he was mad at me. Probably because he didn't like making his brother mad at him, or he didn't want to waste his time. I should've payed more attention to what was going on....I shouldn't have let Flowey sit in the wide open like that...

"Hey...it's fine...just don't be an idiot anymore, okay?" He huffed and shoved his hands in his pockets. "Don't stress out about it...." I looked up at him in surprise. He was usually so hot headed....

I smiled and nodded. "I'll try..." I said and chuckled a bit. He smiled back at me, in a comforting way. I hadn't felt comforted in so long....Toriel always acted strange...she never really comforted me the way his smile did.

We arrived at a hamburger stand, which I assumed to be his work place. I strolled over to the stand. It was messy.... "You sell hamburgers?" I asked and he nodded. "Yep. I actually run multiple stands."

"Is that why your on break so often?" I asked and he laughed. "Nope! You'd think that'd mean more breaks, but nope. My bro keeps me at work all day long...." He complained and sighed. "I'm sorry...It really seems like your brother pushes you over the edge...." He shook his head, as if he believed himself that he couldn't change if he wanted to. "I'm positive that your a dedicated worker."

Sans looked shocked. For a while, he stared at me, and then he burst out laughing. "Ahahaha! What a joke! I'm not even close!" He laughed, but I didn't laugh along. How could he believe that? "Until my brother's satisfied with what I've done, I haven't done enough...." He said and laughed some more.

His laughed decreased more and more...
Suddenly, it just stopped.
I looked at him with worried filled eyes.
"...I'm never going to work hard enough, and I'm never going to satisfy him...so I've basically given up," He explained, shoving his hands in his pockets. "I want to impress him, but it seems that no matter what I do, I always fall short of what he wants me to do...."

"Your stressing yourself out over this...you do more than enough! You practically dream about impressing your brother! That to me....that's a lot of dedication." I said, hoping to get a glimpse of his face, but instead he looked away. I heard some sobbing, but it was so quiet, that I wasn't sure.

"....Sans?" I asked and put a hand on his shoulder. He flinched and looked at the floor. "...I'm fine." Sans said coldly, jerking his shoulder away from my hand. I was worried about that guy...stress was eating him alive....

"If you need to calm down for a second, I can give you some privacy..." I said and he nodded. "That would be nice..." If anything, it's the least I could do. I mean, I'd hate to just nag him about telling me what was wrong and cause him more stress. I began to turn and walk away into the forest. I left Flowey at the hamburger stand though, since he wouldn't be a bother.

I found a big rock, so I took a seat on it while I was waiting for Sans to clear his mind. "Man...I feel bad..." I mumbled to myself, looking at the ground. For some reason, I felt a shadow cast over me.

"For who?"

I jumped and felt a shiver run down my spine. I could feel fear rush over me as I looked up to see Papyrus hovering above me. A wicked aroma was sent out by him as a smile crossed his face.

I was too terrified to utter a word, but I managed to stand up and make a run for it. "Kh-!" I uttered out as I felt my shirt get grabbed and yanked back over to Papyrus. "Answer my question. Who do you feel bad for?" He asked firmly.

I kept my mouth sealed shut. If he figured out it was Sans, he would yell at him more. "Fine. Don't tell." He said and began to drag me by the collar of my shirt over to his house. "I'll just kill you and get your soul. It didn't matter anyways."

"Flowey!" I cried out, trying to grab his attention. I couldn't see if he heard me or not....I was too far away from them now! "Flowey!" I shouted again. Papyrus covered my mouth the rest of the way.

I'm done for....

I was kicked inside the house and closed my eyes tightly, awaiting my doom. I hugged my knees close to my chest. "Tell me who you felt bad for, and I'll make your death less painful." Papyrus ordered. I shook my head. "If I die, I at least want them to be okay without your punishment." I stated.

"Very well."

"WAIT!" I heard a voice cry out. It was Sans's voice. I opened my eyes to see Sans standing at the door, holding Flowey. "P...please....don't kill them...." Sans pleaded. "Sans...please just let die...I don't want you to be unhappy anymore!" I stated.

"Brother, how could you befriend this person?! Useless useless useless! Your useless! The one shining chance you have to make yourself useful, and you waste it!" Papyrus barked angrily, Sans looking at his feet in shame.

"He was only being nice!" I shouted back at Papyrus. "There's no room for pity down here!" Papyrus growled back at me. "You shouldn't lecture him for trying to be a good person! Unlike you, he actually tries to give people who are just like him and only want to live, a fucking chance! So shut up, will you?!"

After I said that, the room went silent. Papyrus gave me a glare, and then ran off. Sans ran up to me and placed Flowey down. "Thank god your okay!" Flowey cried happily. I hugged Flowey and Sans. Sans was frozen for a moment, but then hugged back.

"Sorry if I messed up things between you and your brother...."
"It's fine. He'll get over it...I'm just glad I got to meet you."
"Hey, time is up I guess...."
"That took all day?!"
"I guess so....well, I hate to leave, but I really got to get to the surface....."

The light from Sans's eyes disappeared, and he frowned. He hugged me tighter and chuckled. "Heh....maybe I could guide you along the way. I think you may need to spend more time with me after all." Sans said with a smirk.

"Sure! What do you think Flowey?" I asked excitedly. "If he saved you, he's good in my book!" Flowey said happily.

"Let's be good friends...." Sans said and held my hand, running out the door with me. I was holding Flowey in my free hand as we ran off. Sans smiled back at me, and I smiled back at home. I guess not everyone is just heartless...after all, Papyrus could've killed me. But, he probably didn't even want too.

I'm the end, nobody really wants to kill. They just follow everyone else's lead and do what their environment think is right. So nobody is really bad in the end.

But I think Sans would have to be one of the coolest monsters for setting the trend of befriending humans, not taking their souls

((SORRY ITS SO LONG AND SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO MAKE I WAS CELEBRATING MY BIRTHDAY THIS WEEK.))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.7K 1.4K 22
#1 • Digital #1 • Bubble #169 • Gay ☆Preferences☆ Cast••• [Name] Pomni Caine Jax Ragatha Zooble Kinger Gangle Bubble ••••••••
33.5K 543 31
Caine from the amazing digital circus one shots, scenarios, Imagines, and preference!! These are x Fem!reader ✨ REQUESTS OPEN ✨
216K 5.3K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc