Retaliated

Galing kay Miss_Hoodnificent

This is the 9th book in my "Thug Love Series" be sure to have read the other 8 (Order on my profile descripti... Higit pa

Retaliated
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
A Halloween Special
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A Varomas Special Part 2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
I know... I'm a fucking mess.
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Sequel

Chapter 10

8.9K 240 194
Galing kay Miss_Hoodnificent

Retaliated: Chapter 10

~Arlie P.O.V.~

I managed to get on an earlier flight so I just touched down in Detroit and now I'm headed straight to IRG's trap.

This is all such bullshit, I don't know why these other little gangs like this one to try us. I'm not tryin' to come off as cocky about what we do, but if you look back at IRG's history, why the hell would a gang fresh in the game try a gang like IRG? That makes no sense. Even if I wasn't in IRG there'd be no way in hell I'd try to take 'em down or sell on their territory.

I saw members pulling off from the trap like as if they were shot out of a cannon as others remained staked out in various places watching over the building.

"Hold a gun up to me and I swear." I growled as I got out of the car and walked through the trap doors. I saw some strippers still hanging around the tables with blunts that were put out and glasses still partially fully among the cards sprawled out on the table.

"Arlie?" Lexis questioned. "Hold up, all four of us are out here?"

"I guess so. Where's Varo's ass? He out on the front lines?" I asked as I walked over to dap him. "I hate his ass deciding last second to come out here."

"Eddy's out here too and so is Marco. So it's us three and the Sarota brothers- Unless you brought someone with you too. Varo said he needed to get to the other trap so I assume he's over there." Lexis said. "Javier decided to go out and help while I stay back here."

"So it's you, Javier, Varo, Eddy, Marco and I out here?" He nodded. "Then there was no need for me to come out here or Varo for that matter." I'm beyond pissed. "I could right now be at home with Joel watching cartoons and instead I'm here in Detroit for a pointless ass gang war."

"Varo started it-"

"That doesn't even surprise me anymore, Lexis. So he's off at their trap right now?"

"That's what he said when we last talked to him. Javier and Ice are on the move along with Eddy to kill off other members. You gonna go find Varo?"

"Fuck yeah because I'm gonna kill his ass for pulling this 'dip from Oakland at last minute' bullshit. Hand me a gun." I said as I reached into my back pocket and wrapped the bandana around my nose and mouth. "If y'all got a knife, I want it too. Just in case."

"We got plenty." Lexis said as he slid over a gun, some ammo and a knife. "Got your phone on you?" I nodded. "Aight, keep in contact and if you find Varo let me know. I'll be here holding it down with the other members."

"Where's the trap- I could find it by listening for the gunshots. Good luck here and I'll see you when I'm done skinning Varo." I dapped Lexis and headed out the trap doors. I should have brought Trey out here so he could feed his Gang War craving 'cause shit was already wild and I'm only about two streets down from IRG's trap.

***

I could see Ice behind a building waiting to jump out and I took the opportunity to sneak up behind him, placing my hand over his mouth and pulling him back. The last thing we needed was to be spotted over here because of his yelling.

"It's Arlie, chill out." I said when I let him go.

"Shit, man. Giving me a heart attack, the hell you doin' out here?"

"You know, I came out here to see the sights and hoping you'd wanna go out to dinner together- why else would my ass be back here?"

"If dinner was what you wanted, you could use better word play, nigga." He said adjusting his bandana. "If a gang war was what you came for, get to murkin' these niggas."

"First on my list is Varo, where's he at? I searched through that entire trap and not one green eyed lil' troll was to be seen." I nearly got myself killed just running in like I did but I need to find Varo's ass so he can cover me while I start murking. He knows that's basic protocol with us.

"He's not there?" I shook my head. "Then shit, I don't know where he is. Good luck findin' him, I needa get killin' these niggas." I dapped him and he ran off around the corner of the building we were hiding behind.

So I've seen everyone aside from Marco and Varo. I need to find them and I'm in no mood to search the damn city for their asses while I'm in war zone... The fact his ass started it and he ain't even helping is what's me all types of fucked.

Absolute bullshit.

~Tilly Beans P.O.V.~
~The Next Morning~

I woke up to find King not in the bed like always because he's no fun but he left his phone on the nightstand. Now, I'm never one to snoop through his phone but you best believe I blow it up with a bunch of selfies.

He was in the shower so I grabbed the phone, sliding up for the camera. I decided to take pictures of my blissfully naked self so he has something fun to look at the next time he chooses to go through his pictures. These are the kinds of surprises I leave for my Kingsley because I can and he can't object to them.

During my photo op- I'm at least forty pictures into it by the way- a text came through. His phone had a pass code on it but the preview was what got me a bit fucked so to speak.

9:47 a.m. -[Unsaved Number]: Heyyy King(; , you wanna meet...

And then it got cut off but I recognize that damn number anywhere. I got off the bed and grabbed my robe off the back of the spare decor chair we had in our room. Putting it on and fastening the tie around my waist, I also put on a pair of socks and the first pair of J's my hands touched before heading downstairs with the phone in hand.

I passed by the twins' room and saw they were still asleep so I closed their doors and proceeded on my way. I took a seat in my arm chair, crossing my legs just waiting for him to come down or another message from this number .

I'll be the first to admit, King and I didn't have a perfect marriage like I thought we would. We fought a lot- mainly over stupid shit like who moved the mixing bowls to a different cabinet or why was the other out so late- just stuff like that. It wasn't a big deal and we usually ended up just letting it go, continuing on with our lives. I can at least say this; I knew the married life was not a life for me because I felt like a caged bird. I can't just openly flirt with anyone or King'll be quick to jump on my ass. Arlie is where I drew the line because King knows that's my Daddy so he can shut up about how Arlie and I go about our flirtationdaddymamiship. Plus we don't get too carried away with it but the bottom line is, I hate being married. I stick to it because it's what King wants and I love him so I'm trying my hardest to comply.

"You didn't get the kids up?" He asked when he came down, heading straight to the kitchen but I remained quiet at first, thinking how to approach the new situation accordingly without waking the kids up from my yelling. "Tilly Beans?" He questioned again as he looked over at me.

"How long she been in Oakland." I said twirling the phone around in my hand. "If you lie, I swear to God you won't walk out of his house alive and I'll be charged with murder to an all new degree."

"What?"

"You know who." He walked over to me and I handed him the phone with a smile on my face. "You thought I wouldn't remember her number huh? You think my ass would forget that mouse faced bitch's number? You clearly don't know me like you say you do."

"Tilly Beans it ain't even like that-"

"So you're just willingly friends with your exes like that? Why didn't you tell me when you were meeting her then?" I stood up from the chair and he put the phone back in his pocket. "Well then let me see your conversation with her if it ain't even like that as you say."

"Hell no. We stay out of each other's phones-"

"You can gladly look through mine." I said pointing to mine which sat on the counter. "Password is Eggplant with a capital E. You can search up and down my phone all you like 'cause I got nothing to hide. Read every last text message I've sent or received." I was trying so hard not to yell because I don't wanna wake up the twins but I'm about to explode. "Just confess."

"There ain't a damn thing to confess. I don't have to show you shit on my phone because we both agreed that the phones were private." You son a fucking bitch.

"So I'ma go out of limb and say she been here since you moved here! You really ain't shit King! I married your ass even though I didn't want to and even gave you not one, but two kids because I loved you! The only reason why you were so patient with me was because you had Jaida's ass as your side piece to play that girlfriend role when I wasn't!" I yelled as I started to punch this fool anywhere I could get my hands. He pushed me back and I nearly hit the wall but I sprang right back.

"Tilly Beans you weren't even with me when I was seeing Jaida!" He yelled back at me. "You were off messing with other niggas like as if it was your second job!"

"But I wasn't sitting there telling you year after year that I was waiting for you! Telling you everything you wanted to hear and having you think I was waiting for your ass as long as it took! King I hated the idea of marriage and kids but I set my hate aside to give it to you because you waited for me!" I was about to grab my gun till I saw Victoria and Prince at the top of the stairs looking down at us with fear in their eyes. "Have fun with Jaida because we're through King."

I grabbed my keys and phone off the counter before jogging out to my car. I can't be in that house anymore, I can't be around King or he'll end up with a slit throat. I knew it was far too good to be true to think he actually waited for me like he said he did, it was all lies.

I especially knew he didn't cut it off with Jaida. I never liked bringing her up because she irrelevant as ever but she- King knew. King knew what he was doing and he played it all out so damn well.

"Sweet Cheeks, where are you?" I called out when I arrived to her house after the short drive. I went to the kitchen and found her sipping her coffee at the table while she was on her tablet.

"Are you crying?" She asked alarmed as she got up and pulled me in for a hug, holding me so tight. I'm not one to cry but this hurt too much to try to hide. "Babes, please tell me what's wrong." She said, sitting me down in a chair and pulling up hers next to mine.

"I hate King and if I see him, I'm going to kill him. I'm not even kidding." I said wiping away the tears from my eyes. "You remember me mentioning his ex, Jaida? She was from when he went to Vegas because of a deal gon' bad, this was after he first proposed to me." She nodded. "Well she's been here in Oakland and I know he's been seeing her." I continued to explain the events and words exchanged from this morning.

In no way am I jealous, let's clear that up. Jaida has nothing on me and she knows that. It's the fact that King was seeing her- I don't need King to openly tell me, I already know. Especially since he won't let me see his phone. So I bet King doesn't actually go to the gym like he says... I feel betrayed and lied to. This all makes sense now, how he was 'so patient', because he had Jaida right there on the side to give him that 'girlfriend-wifey love to him' since I wasn't for the longest. I'm no better but I willingly denied him marriage because I didn't want to cheat on him.

"Sweets, I never wanted to be married. I'm not wifey type. I never wanted kids, I'm not the motherly type and I'm still not. I love Prince and Victoria because they're my flesh and blood but I'm not a good mother. I'll honestly admit it. But I took King's last name and gave him kids because that's what he wanted so badly-" More fucking tears came down my cheeks. "- I don't even wanna believe none of this. We already had a bit of a rocky marriage but I figured it would get better in time. King is just like the rest of 'em, these are his damn true colors."

"Did he confess?" I shook my head. "Are you sure he's cheating with her?"

"Jaida is a bitch. She's the type that'll have no problem sliding right between a couple's marriage and breaking up a family just so she can get her taste and the fact he was seriously involved with her for those few months- He almost proposed to her but didn't because she got locked up." I never liked bringing up King's lil' relationship with Jaida because it irks me.

"But are you sure he was seein' her like that? Yeah she's a grimy bitch but do you really think King would cheat?"

"He won't let me see his phone. He used to before because he would probably delete her messages before letting me see the phone. King knows his ass has been caught but won't admit to being in the wrong- to think he was the one that had doubt that I'd cheat- I hate him."

"So what's going to happen from this point? Are you not gonna talk to him for a little while or-"

"We're done. I'm divorcing him and that's the end of it. He lost all my trust this morning in under thirty minutes. I look like the fool who married a man that had his side piece to fulfill his needs while he was waiting for his main to settle down." She reached over and wiped away some more of my tears.

"I can't see King doing this though. He seemed so loyal and like he truly loved you." She spoke in soft words that were laced with confusion. "I'm not saying you're lying or anything but you sure you're not jumping the gun?"

"He played his part that well. I should go out and kill her-"

"Tilly Beans, don't. I understand you're heart broken and pissed but is she worth possibly being put behind bars for? I know you've gotten away with murders but who's to say King might not be spiteful and turn you in?"

"If he did that, he'd be killed next. Sweet Cheeks- I don't fucking know anymore. Here I thought he and I were going to be like Lexis and Nelle; having such a marriage that may have its bumps but nearly perfect. We're only two years in and I'm already done with it." I feel gross just thinking how he'd be sleeping with her then come back to me- I was the fool. I shouldn't have ever complied to him and just kept to how I was.

"I want you to stay here for a while. I don't want you around him while you're still like this, if you want to see your kids I can gladly pick them up-"

"Trust me when I say they probably don't even care that much about me. They're all for King because he's the better parent without a doubt." I groaned as I dropped my head into my hands.

"Don't you ever say that, Tilly Beans. Those kids love their mother whether she thinks she's a good mother or not." I already know I'm not good, so just leave it at that. "I want you to go take a shower, doll yourself up and we're going to go to IRG's trap so you can use the shooting range for a little while, okay?" I nodded my head. "Good, now get upstairs while I get breakfast made."

She gave me a kiss on my cheek and I got up from the table, dragging myself up the stairs and right to the bathroom to start my shower... at least I'll get to shoot something today. It doesn't heal my broken heart but it at least takes alleviates some of the anger.

...It's just hard to believe but I know what I said was right and he knows he's been caught but doesn't want to admit to the shit.

Fuck him.

~Breezon P.O.V.~

(A/N: So his P.O.V. might seem like it's more mature for his age, just a heads up!)

I sat in my room playing with my race cars on my rug. I liked the blue one a lot because it's the car Daddy always uses when we play cars together.

I heard Mommy and Daddy yelling so I went out of my room and walked down the stairs, but stopped halfway because they got louder. I ran back upstairs to my room and closed my door, jumping onto my bed so I could wait for them to stop.

***

"You ready for lunch?" Daddy asked when he opened the door to my room but he didn't sound okay. He sounded sad and I nodded my head. "Alright, come on."

"Are you and Mommy okay?" I asked as I followed him. "Is Mommy home?" I didn't hear her at all and I wanted Mommy here with us.

"We're fine. Mommy and I just got upset and she's outside takin' a walk so it's just us for now." I climbed up onto the counter like always and watched Daddy look around in the fridge. "You want chicken nuggets and mac n' cheese? I'll wash some grapes too." I nodded my head again.

"Why are you and Mommy upset?" They fight a lot more than before and I don't like when they do.

"Because we both want different things. You know how sometime Uncle Christano wants to play outside when you want to play inside?" I nodded. "It's kinda like that, with Mommy and I right now." I didn't know what to say anymore so I'm quiet. "It makes you sad too when we fight, huh?"

"Yeah it does. I don't like when you yell at Mommy or make her cry."

"Does she cry when I'm not home?" He put the plate in the microwave and came over to me, leaning against the side of the counter.

"She goes in her room and cries when you're out at night but it's after she puts me to sleep. I get out of bed sometimes and I ask her why she cries. She says it's nothing, though." He didn't say anything, he just let out a big sigh.

"Mommy and I are going to work things out soon." I hope so. "You love Mommy more than me?" I nodded. "Is it because you're always with her? Like right there clung to her leg all day long?"

"She plays with me and bath time is fun. I like when she gives me hugs and kisses too. Then she takes me to work with her or to the park . You don't do any of that with me, you're always gone and when you come home, I'm asleep or Mommy says you don't feel good." He gave me a big hug and a kiss on my cheek.

"I'm sorry I haven't been there much for you, Breezon. I love you no matter what and I'm gonna try to do better so we have more time together, I promise." He said and then the microwave beeped. He let me go to get the food and let me stay on the counter so I could eat it up here.

"Thank you." I said before I ate my chicken nugget. Mommy came walking in the house a little bit later and smiled at me. "Hi Mommy."

"Hi sweetie." She kissed my other cheek too. "Hi Chris." She said to Daddy. "I'm going to lay down for a little while before I go to work. Are you gonna stay home to watch him or are you leaving?"

"I'm stayin'." Daddy handed me the little green bowl with the red grapes and I put them next to my plate. Eating one, I looked at him and then Mommy. "If I leave, I'll take him with me." Mommy nodded her head and went up the stairs, still looking a bit sad and that made me real sad too.

I got down off the counter and ran up the stairs to Mommy's door. It was unlocked so I pushed the door open and got in bed next to her, laying my head on her pillow and I moved her arm so it was around me.

"Are you gonna nap with me?" She asked giving me more kisses which kind of ticked but I nodded my head. "Alright." She closed her eyes and held me close to her. I yawned and then my eyes closed too so I could sleep.

~August P.O.V.~

"Aye! Who's baked potato is this in the microwave?!" I called out when I saw it sitting there. I swear there's too many niggas living in this house, my ass included but I'm Mom's child so I automatically get to stay here.

Being back with all these niggas was honestly what I needed in my life. Yeah I got the IRG and NBG family in Oakland but I was missing the blood family like never before. Right now in the house, there was eleven of us. Mom, Me and then nine cousins. In my family, it's tradition for whatever stupid fucking reason for the second son that each of my Aunts had to be named after a month. Like how Melo was the first son, then I was the second son so I was named after the month August. Well my niggas September and October were among the other niggas- we were literally born a month after each other. Then there was one female cousin with a month name but she was July because my Aunt wanted to be in the loop with having a child with the name of a month so she ended up being July even though she was born in April and she was a girl.

So to recap; there was Mom, July, August, September, and October all in the house. The other six are just niggas with regular ass names but they're not relevant because they're all fifteen or younger so I don't fuck with 'em like that. We all sharin' the house right now and we gon' leave it at that.

"It's mine!" July called back as she came walking into the kitchen with her hair half done. Looked like Mom was givin' her braids but I wanted the baked potato, no lie. "You didn't eat it did you?"

"I almost did but that's why I asked." Us month children all hung out in the main house while the others chilled in the house next to the main. This property had two houses on it- they were connected but I made it a rule that the month kids got the main house. The other niggas come running through here but they can't stay 'cause they're loud as ever. "October still asleep?" She nodded. Damn.

"September on the phone talkin' to that female, Diamond in the living room. She called askin' for you but September jumped on the phone instead." That's what Diamond wants. That female loves my cousins even though she ain't even meet 'em.

"So I got no one to walk with me downtown? You're clearly busy and I'm not dealin' with any of their asses." I said pointing to the other house.

"For now, no." She smacked against her lips as she put the potato on a different plate. "When's the next time you FaceTime Breezy"

"Bye July. Not even gonna let you be entertained by his ass. I needa walk to the store to get Poontang's food but I ain't know how to get there." Bullshit, September's comin' with me. Diamond can wait at the corner for someone to entertain her.

I walked out of the kitchen and over to the living room to see his ass relaxed like he ain't got a damn care in the world as he talked to Diamond. I grabbed my phone from him and ended that call so quick.

"What was that for?"

"I just saved your ass, you'll thank me later. Get your J's on and let's roll out. Poontang needs food and I don't know how to get to any of the shops." I saw I had a missed call from my Pear so I'll just call her back while September gets his shoes.

"Hi August." She said upon the first ring.

"Ooh, that's some answer on the first ring type action. I like that, what'chu doin'?" I walked out to the porch and chilled up against the large post that held up the roof part to the porch. It was already late afternoon so this was the perfect time to sit out here.

"Ew but I miss you. I'm just walking around my neighborhood, what about you?"

"About to walk to the store with September." I said with a yawn. "I miss you too and I told you to come over here with me but you ain't want to. You woulda had fun, especially since July ended up stayin' after all."

"I still can't get over the fact y'all are named after months but it's cute I guess. I told you why I couldn't come but do you know when you'll be back?" I could hear the sadness in her voice and it actually made me feel bad for leavin' but I wanted my space from gang shit. Livin' that fast life is cool n' all but a break is also needed to keep you sane.

I was literally selling crack in cups at KFC at one point... it's clear I needed some space from that lifestyle.

"I'm waiting for December and January to pop up into the cut but I don't think there'll be a December or January. November the only one that's not in the house with us and let that be a good thing because he and July don't get along at all." That got her laughing which got a smile to form on my face 'cause I like making her laugh. "But I'll be back in like a month tops. It's packed over here so I can't really stay long anyways. Anything new happening over there?" I know I was supposed to call Ty and get the lowdown but I almost never have my phone 'cause niggas wanna take it to try beat my high score on some games.

They thought they could.

"I'm actually meeting up with Ty tonight to go bowling. Supposedly Trey is gonna show up too with DeShawn and Lolo so if I hear anything I'll let you know. I haven't heard much on Trey and Drake so I guess they either settled their issue or they're low key about it."

"No need to call me back to tell me, I'll just call Ty or Trey one of these days to find out." The screen door opened and I felt September pat my back before walking down the porch steps. "I'll text you tonight 'cause I gotta go. Peace Paris."

"Alright, Bye August." I'll just call her in the morning, I wanna hear her tired morning voice. Ain't heard it in a while and I could refresh my memory real quick.

"Paris?" September questioned.

"You already know. Miss that lil' pear so much. Like right now we'd be laid up on my couch with Poontang on the coffee table watchin' Netflix." That's all we do 'cause we're lazy as fuck. "I'm talkin' on that hashtag Netflix no chill as fuck." #NeftlixNoChillAF.

"Y'all a trip but how's IRG?"

"I guess it's all good. No one's called me tellin' me otherwise so.." I trailed off with a shrug.

"If I move out to Oakland-"

"Nah. This ain't shit you're cut out for. You bitch and whine when July even as much as pulls your ear, there's no way you could handle even bein' jumped in. Plus the drug game ain't cut out for everyone, you included." I just don't wanna see another blood family member die again. I still got Melo's death on my mind and it sends chills down my spine each time I look back on it.

When I looked down the street, it reminded me so much of Oakland... kinda startin' to miss bein' there- especially my best friend but then when I leave, I end up missin' my family. I'll just have to fly back and forth for now but damn, never thought I'd be so close with a bunch of niggas I don't even share blood with.

I'm still craving July's baked potato though, it looked good as ever in the microwave.

~Drake P.O.V.~

"So when are you gonna see Breezy next?" I asked Chardonnay as we sat in my car just outside her house. With what Honey's told me so far, I can at least say I finally found someone who'll spill some beans. His other exes are of no use to me at this point and Chardonnay is starting to prove to be useless as well since she's not holding up her end.

"I've been trying to get him to come over but he's been too busy apparently. I'm trying though."

"The sooner you get inside information on him, the sooner we can break down his gang. Based on what Honey told me, we need IRG and NBG to fall out of an alliance. NBG is already not doing so good and it's only up and running because they have IRG as back up." Smart of Breezy to keep up that alliance because he knows he's untouchable as long as IRG is right as his side holding his hand every step of the way.

"What is your current plan right now and will it lead to us getting the billions?"

"NBG is weak if left alone. So we turn IRG and NBG against each other NBG will crumble or IRG will completely take 'em out. Unless we get NBG and spark up a new alliance with the gang I'm associating with, then we turn IRG on each other like Rico and my Dad did and then we take out IRG-"

"Then we get the billions?" I nodded with a smile. "So how long is this going to take?"

"If we rush, we'll fuck up. I told you what my Dad managed but it took him time to make sure everything was set. I'm trying to get things done as fast as possible but I'm not gonna fuck this all over because of impatience."

"Alright, I'm trusting you, Drake." She said as she reached over across the seat to give me a kiss. "When I get a hold of Breezy, I'll let you know."

"Sounds good, just make sure he's comfortable with you and maybe if he's drunk enough and you ask him the right questions, he'll spill it all." I've heard him and alcohol aren't the greatest pair unless you want the truth out of him. I don't personally know but I'll trust Honey's word on it.

She got out of my car and now I was on my way to Honey's place to hang out with her. I didn't want her to think I was just using her so I need to establish a friendship with her, and make sure she's got a large amount of trust in me. It shouldn't be that hard since she's going through heart break and wants someone to comfort her so this is the perfect opportunity for me.

I pulled up to her place and got out of my car. Adjusting my shirt so it wasn't all bunched up. I continued to walk up to her door and rang the doorbell, standing here as I heard her footsteps approach the door and then she opened the door.

"Hey Drake, what are you doing here?"

"Was rollin' through and thought I'd come by to say aye. You look beautiful by the way." She honestly did. She had a pretty face and I don't see why Trey would have left her but I'm not one to speak much when I don't know all the facts.

"Thank you." She smiled as she dropped her gaze. "You wanna come in for a bit?" I nodded my head and she gladly stepped aside for me. "You want anything to drink?"

"Nah, I'm good but how you been today?" Another thing I just realized is I don't want people talkin' about how Honey is hangin' out with me. This needs to be kept on the down low or at least out of the attention of anyone from IRG and NBG.

"Had better days but I'm still here aren't I?" She said with a bit of a chuckle. "You seem like you're in a good mood, how was your day?"

"Got to drop by and see you so my day was basically made. It was chill though, just work and then was on the way home." I took a seat on her couch, where she soon joined me.

"Slick, I'll give that to you. But I'm glad you're here. I just need someone to keep me company for the time being and also keep my mind off of certain topics." Trey.

"I got a way with words, lemme just say. But I want you to know I'm always here if you wanna talk. You're real cool and I want us to become better friends. I don't expect you to be a hunnit percent cool with me right off the bat since we just met but I want us to be good friends."

"That's what I need right now. A good friend. We'll just see how things go for now."

"I agree with seeing how things go." In due time, all this work I'm going to be putting into Honey will pay off. If I get her on my side, I could be seeing those billions even sooner than I'm expecting.

~Marco P.O.V.~

"Marco wake your ass up or God help you that I never get out of these fucking ropes!" Varo yelled at me. I woke up and looked around trying to figure out where we are- shit.

"Shut up, Varo-"

"Nah! You fucking traitor ass lil' bitch lamp! The fuck is wrong with you doin' some shit like that-"

"I didn't shoot your ass! Someone else did and I dragged you away before they could get to you but the got me too! So stop thinkin' my ass the one that's double crossin' you! I never have in the game and I never will, what part of that don't you understand?!" I yelled back at him and the he just stared at me blankly with eyes that lost all that signature green pigmentation. "What?"

"Do you not remember my dream I called and told you about? How we were in a room at a table while you were handcuffed and there was a gun between us?" I looked down and saw the gun right there on the table and my wrist handcuffed to the table. "Marco, why did you really come out here and what was wrong with you that day I called."

"I fled Oakland because I was wanted. The same reason why Joey kept fleeing. I don't know who spread that rumor that I was like Joey and next thing I knew I was told smaller gangs had it out for me, especially since someone said I was in IRG. Came out here to reside but then that gang war happened. When you called me, I was around niggas who caught me. I got out and when I heard you were here, I knew you were looking for me so I went looking for you to make sure they didn't get you to use you as a motive to get me to talk."

"So why are we here in this room?" He asked as his glance kept shifting from me to the gun. "You're not pulling that trigger like Joey did, Marco. Not after the three of us finally got on good terms."

"Varo you don't understand. I was trying to learn why certain things were going on by snooping around these traps and it caught up to me. They won't let me go and each time I run off, they'll get me. This is why Joey killed himself, so he wouldn't be tortured and I won't be either-"

"Well then tell me what the fuck is going on and what did you and Joey know that kept niggas wanting your asses?! It's just us two in this fucking room and I swear I won't let a damn nigga torture your ass!" I watched him struggling to get the rope untied but he wasn't stopping... he's gonna end up with rope burns at his rate.

"I'm not saying a damn thing. I've been quiet all these years, and I'll remain that way. Varo they won't stop." I said with a laugh. "This game is as dirty as it's ever gonna get and niggas want money as fast as they can get it. So when niggas like Joey and I are brought into the light, they want what we know to use it against others." I had one hand free and I used it to pick up the gun.

"Put it down, Marco. You're not going out like this and I won't let you." He growled at me as his eyes remained on the gun. "What do I tell Mama if you do this? As her second favorite son, she'll be crushed- the fuck am I gonna tell Ivory? Her ass so in love with you it's almost disgusting and if I come back from Detroit tellin' her you killed yourself- nah. You're not doin' it. Marco!"

"Varo, I'm honestly tired of all this anyways. What good is having all this money if I'm not even enjoying it? What good is it knowing I know too much to this game but if I say something I'll be killed? What good is it to wake up every morning to have to count your blessings to make sure you end up back in that bed for another night to live for the next day? I've been on this earth for forty two years surrounded by the same bullshit every damn day."

"Marco don't fucking talk like that! This ain't the damn end! Just get out of your cuffs, get me out of the ropes and we'll bust out of here like we'd do any other time!" I just looked down at the gun- "Marco don't do this shit! If you want out of the game we can figure out a way!"

"You and I both know there's only one way out and my way out is literally in my hand cocked and ready to take me out for good." I'm just done with all this. I don't want this life and it's a life I'm not even proud of.

I looked up and saw Varo lunge across the table, knocking the gun out of my hand and putting his hands around my neck, clenching hard till I became light headed and slipped away into unconsciousness.

~Varo P.O.V.~

Getting Marco's hand free from the handcuff, I grabbed the gun and hoisted Marco up over my shoulder. I found the door and kicked it open only to reveal a lot of niggas standing around with their guns aimed up at me.

...I'm so fucked.

~DeShawn P.O.V.~

"Lolo are you ready to go? Trey, Breezy, Breezon, Ty and Paris are already on the way to the bowling alley." I called out to her as I grabbed my keys from the key hook. Rio was at a sleep over with Rochelle, Natalia and Ivanna at Mom and Dad's house so we wanted to spend the night out doing something simple like bowling.

She didn't answer back so I figured she was still getting dressed. I stood at the bottom of the stairs just waiting as I looked through my phone for anything new and reading through the group chat on kik. I laughed at some of things that were said but as more time passed, I was growing curious about Lolo.

Putting my phone in my shorts, I jogged up the stairs and didn't find her in our room so I continued to the bathroom where I found her sitting on the edge of the counter crying into her hands.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked as I approached her. She reached behind herself and held up- "Oh shit." She set the stick back down and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Someone's so so happy she's actually crying."

"It's finally positive, Shawny." She said into my neck. "I can't even begin to find the right words to describe how I feel."

"I told you to be patient all this time and look what happened? I'm happy for us but we gotta get going because they're all waiting. We're not tellin' 'em yet, I wanna tell my parents first." I said as I pulled her off the counter and gave her a few repetitive kisses. "You can cry all you want when we get home but for now, no tears." I continued to say as wiped away her tears.

***

The whole car ride was silent because she was too excited to speak. I saw the smile on her face, the joy in her eyes and the vibes she was giving off set a whole new atmosphere in the car.

"You're gonna need to talk while we're here Lolo but don't get worked up if Breezy says anything, aight?"

"Alright." We got out of the car and walked hand in hand through the doors. Trading in our shoes for bowling ones, we had no problem finding the crew based on how loud they were laughing.

"Finally they show up." Trey said as he dapped me and gave Lolo a hug. "What's good with y'all? Been a minute since we've seen y'all."

"Work bruh. I stay with a lot of it and I recently got a letter from my old school talkin' about my original football scholarship." It was completely out of the blue but I'll look into it, I may have went to school to become a lawyer but if the opportunity to go for football is there, I'd think about taking up the offer.

"Hi Auntie Lolo." Breezon said when he walked up to her to give her a hug. I hope that hug from Breezon doesn't spark up her tears of happiness again 'cause we finally managed to bring down the puffiness of her eyes.

"Hi my sweet pea." She chimed as I dapped Breezy. "Hi Chris."

"Aye to you too, Lolo. Don't suffocate my lil' Breeze." He teased as she sat down on the bench next to Paris. I already knew she probably wasn't gonna bowl anymore so it was just us four brothers while them two talked and Breezon was more interested in the bowling balls.

"So how's IRG, Trey." I asked.

"Ask Mom. I'm sure she'll gladly tell you." He shot right back with irritation in his voice. "The gang war I would have started would have been over in two hours flat, especially if D1 and D2 were involved with Nitty. Then with NBG in the mix- we could have clean streets right now." He groaned as Ty was first to roll the ball down the lane.

"Nah, NBG can't afford a gang war. We're barely bringin' in enough to break even." Breezy said with a yawn as Breezon climbed up into his lap. "I might just hand over NBG to y'all and just work for Lexis 'cause I swear the stress I'm constantly under is probably why I'm gonna end up bald by thirty. I don't want a spotless head that niggas could use as a mirror by thirty." The image that put in my head is what got me laughing as hard as I was.

"Doubt Dad'll take on NBG." I said. "Shut it down or let Nando have it since he's handlin' it so well." I suggested. It wasn't a bad idea and I'm sure Nando would enjoy having NBG under his name entirely.

"That's possibility number three. Lemme talk to Lexis when he gets back from Detroit. Any word on their war?" We all shook our heads. "I hope all is good out there."

"Can we not talk about gangs? It seriously makes me saltier than the sea when we talk about 'em- especially the war." Trey'll ill ass said as he lined up his ball and let it glide down the lane, knocking all the pins down. "Knockin' them pins down like how I knock Trina out, I swear." He said with such a smirk.

"How's she?" I asked.

"She good as ever. Was at her house earlier and she was rollin' in money. Infernus says Hi Breezy, by the way. I saw her outside the strip."

"Bruh, let's not even begin to discuss that female. I wanna meet her so bad but Trina said she a gold digger and I don't needa be caught up in all that but ooh she bad." Breezy was helping Breezon roll the ball down but he got scared and came back over to us.

I generally stopped paying attention to the conversation when I saw the looks Lolo kept giving me. Like as if it was killing her not to be able to tell Paris the news but if she tells Paris, Paris'll tell August, August'll let tell Ty, Ty'll tell Trey and we all know Trey'll let everyone. Then Mom will be last to know and she'd be upset because I didn't tell her first. So I just shook my head at her.

"Where the twins at?" Trey asked when I finally tuned back into what they were talking about.

"Out like always." Ty said. "They were at the trap earlier today helping Tilly Beans with the shooting range. She was straight killing her targets." Here he goes.

"Change the topic before Ty gives himself blue balls at the thought of Tilly Beans." Breezy said. "We shoulda brought Isabella here too. I need a night where we just roast the shit out of her."

"Y'all are messed when it comes to Isabella." I added.

"The day she admits I'm superior, is the day I'll stop all this nonsense with her." Trey said. "Y'all females gonna join or are y'all gonna stay gossiping?"

"We prefer to gossip." Paris shot back. "Plus I don't wanna hear you complain if I beat you so just carry on with you're doing."

"I sense a lil' competition, Paris. When we finish this round, you and I gonna play head to head."

"Fine." She scoffed confidently before focusing back on Lolo.

"Lemme peep why Lolo not takin' shots at me." Breezy said. "She's been a lil' too quiet over there."

"It's best she doesn't overexert herself yellin' at you. Plus we don't wanna get kicked out because of your yellin' so just keep the peace for now." We got nine months of no more yelling from Lolo and Breezy... Thank God.

_________________________

There will be more points of views to come! 🤔📝

Hope Y'all Enjoyed🙈

Excuse Any Spelling / Grammatical Errors🙉

Especially Tell Me What Y'all Think🙊

Comment and Vote☺️

G. Productions™💯✔️
The.Coo'.Moo.Prod™💯✔️
G's.World.Take.Over™💯✔️
Balloon.Incorporated.™💯✔️
My.Hoes.Are.Tagged.™💯✔️
No.Chill.Corporations™💯✔️
Sugar.Tits.Corporates™💯✔️
G.Topia.Is.Real.As.Fuck™💯✔️
Thee.Head.Hoodlum.Co™💯✔️
Chef.Kirbarde.Institutions™💯✔️
Trust.No.Bitch.Enterprise™💯✔️
Queen.Of.Petty.Industries™💯✔️
Puff.Daddy.G.International™💯✔️
Mrs.Bake.Away.Yo.Bullshit™💯✔️
Secretly.A.Mermaid.Nation™💯✔️
None.Of.G's.Business.Winery™💯✔️
Declaration.Of.My.Nonsense™💯✔️

YouTube: Ajalae Simmons
IG: MGHoodnificent
Twitter: MGHoodnificent
Ask.Fm: MGHoodnificent

Keep It Gangsta My Hoodlums😘

Miss_Gangstalicious💖💕💎
Miss_Hoodnificent💖💕💎
Yanna Bear💖💕💎
A.Simmons💖💕💎
Sugar Tits💖💕💎
Miss G💖💕💎
G💖💕💎

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.1K 193 5
I promise it'll be worth the read and votes y'all😮‍💨!!
3.5M 59.8K 43
This is the sequel to "A Thug's Only Love" Enjoy the twists n' turns, ups n' downs, break ups n' make ups, cheating n' loyalty, Lexis and Nelle face...
2.8M 43K 39
This is the 3rd book in my little Thug series. See how the gangs life changes when the years go by and their own children are now old enough to under...
119K 3.5K 62
When Kayla's mom gets fed up with her dad's abusing, and cheating she escapes his traps with 2 children on her hands. Once Kayla, her mom, and siblin...