One Piece

By MamaWani

This will be one shots, a new and improved version of ones I have already done, and are continuing to do. More

i wasnt lying when i told y'all.
Requests Etc (important)
Luffy
Roronoa Zoro
Eustass Kidd
Trafalgar Law
Rob Lucci
Portgas. D. Ace.
Marco
Buggy
Rocinante
Rayleigh
Law
Two Idiots
Sanji
Doflamingo
Coby
Yandere Z
Akainu
Kizaru
Kaku
Paulie
Jabra
Arlong
Garp
Usoppp
Red Hair
#ShaRin
#SmoDia
I Heart The Chef
Frozen Heart
White Chaser
Katakuri

Crocodile

11.6K 314 369
By MamaWani

It popped into your mouth with ease, quickly exhorting the delicious, thick cream you loved.
As your mouth was filled with the delicious savory flavor, you swallowed it all quickly, and then you popped another one in.

These little cinnaballs were amazing! You'd just gotten back from bringing the Baroque agents their lunches and you'd gotten your hands on some sweet little goodies.

Crocodile didn't seem to thrilled with his own lunch, but he didn't seem to be complaining all that much; something he did regularly on schedule.

Not that you were complaining; didn't bother you a bit. Meant less yelling to hear and more quiet to nap in.

"Hey Y/n, question.."

You heard Paula call you from your office, making you open the door and pop your head out.

"Yeah? Something wrong?"

She shook her head, her blue hair frizzed out.

"We just want you to come eat with us, is that alright?"

You thought for a second.

Did you have paperwork to fill out? Did you give Crocodile all of his documents to sign? After all that was very critical...you were his secretary after all.

You shrugged. You were pretty sure that you had, and if you hadn't... Oh well...onto another job.

You grabbed your bag from your desk and walked out, walking with the other agents down to the little sitting room down the hall.

For assassins and spies, this was one of the best places to work; in your opinion anyway.

You'd once worked as an assassin for Crocodile, for several years actually; before he even began Baroque Works you were a personal assassinator.

That was until a fairly sketchy mission left you unable to work for three months due to very deep stab wounds and internal bleeding.

After that episode, Crocodile took it upon himself to promote you to his secretary; so he could keep an eye on you he'd said.

"I don't need one of my only sane workers dead."

You chuckled as the words replayed in your mind, the way he said it was so casual, but still full of his serious demeanor.

Serious, the man was always so serious. You never understood why, you'd try to get his mood to lighten, but couldn't find the words to even lift the unforgiving cold from his eyes.

"Y/n?"

You broke away from your thoughts and looked over at Mr. 2, who currently looked at you as if you'd just grown a second pair of eyes.

"What?"
"You took my sandwich from the bag..."

You looked down into your hands and noticed a half eaten sandwich. You chuckled shyly and handed it back to him.

"Ehe...sorry Bon boy."

He shook his head and rolled his eyes, taking a bite from the half of the sandwich.

You sigh.

Oh what you'd give to go on a mission, but you knew you weren't allowed. You knew when Crocodile set guidelines he wouldn't bend them, not for anybody.

But...working all day in that office did a number on you. Sitting all day wasn't something you wanted to get accustomed too; no matter how comfy the chair.

"Hey, Y/n, we gotta go scout around in Rain Dinners, we'll see you later."

Paula and a few others walked from the room and you nodded them off, standing yourself.

"Hey, don't look so put off y/n."

You looked to Mr. 3, sitting beside a auburn coffee table.

"What do you mean?"
"You look so put down, what's wrong with you?"
"Well....I mean..."

Galdino put a hand up and pat the leather seat beside him.

"Sit."

You walked over, sitting down and leaning onto the arm rest of the chair.

"Don't you have anything more important to do than talk to me?"

He shook his head.

"No, I don't actually, so tell me what's wrong with you."

You sigh, pressing yourself to tell him.

"Well, its just...ever since I've been Zero's secretary he's just ignored me. Before, when I'd come back from missions, he'd pat me on the head and give me a knowing side-smile, now he just..."

You pause and sigh, why had this gotten to you? You weren't very affectionate yourself, you liked the occasional cuddle or so, but why were you getting upset over your boss?

"Now what?"

"He just ignores me, he keeps his words to a minimum, he'll only nod and grunt when I give him paperwork."

Galdino gave a knowing nod, a small smile playing at his lips.

"Ah, alright I see now."

You look up at him.

"Do you...do you think I've annoyed him some way? Do you think he's lost interest in me as a worker? Is he going to fire me!?"

You knew what firing meant; you weren't allowed to leave. Ever. He'd kill you.

"Y/n don't act so suddenly, alright? If he wanted to...'let you go' he would've done it a long time ago."

That was true, if he wanted someone gone, he didn't wait.

"Galdino, I just...I don't know.."

He pat you on the back, standing.

"Don't worry, but worry about this; it seems he has lost interest in you as a worker.."
With that he left you to ponder over the discreet conversation; which had left your mind rather numb.

You left the room without questioning, making a b line to your office and locking the door, flicking through a large stack of signed documents.

Should you go talk to him about it? You didn't want to disturb him, you didn't want to get in his way.

There was a knock on your door.

"Y/n, open the door."

You heard Crocodiles voice from the other side of the door and bolted to unlock it, opening it with a shaky smile.
"H-hey boss, I wasn't expecting you to come over here today."

You passed a glance around your slightly messy office; a few pencils fallen on the floor and your jacket thrown to the little sofa on the far wall, along with your bag.

"Hmph."

That was the only reply you got as he sat down in the little leather chair in front of your desk.

"What owes me the pleasure of your presence?"

"Mr. 3 came to me a few minutes prior and talked to me about a little 'problem' you're having."

Your face flushed a bright red and your face fell.

"Zero, i-"

He lifts his hand, your mouth falls shut.

"Don't speak, let me."

He stands and strolls to one of the windows; looking out at the bananagators. His eyes glance to his hook, his good hand running under the smooth metal of the arch.

"I used to fear death, I still do, but now I have grown accustomed. There is no greater sin than to be thrown over with something that will eventually happen, someone such as myself that has been dismantled from humanity has no greater pleasure than knowing I will finally be rid of all weakness and sickness."

He turns to you, a serious glint in his rather soft gaze.
"However, some people I have not the pleasure of saving."

You follow him as he tours the rest of the room, his eyes flickering between your eyes and his hook.

"Some people save themselves..but..."

He stops in front of your desk, peering down at you.

"Some people I feel are worth my saving."

You look up at him, tears swelling in your eyes.

What? No, he couldn't be saying this. And out of everyone, to you?

"Boss, what are you-"

"I'm saying I put you here as my personal secretary so I knew that I wouldn't have to be without."

"W-without?"

"Yes Y/n, without."

He leans down to your level; securing your gaze to his.

He raises his hook to your chin, gently tipping it up.
His eyes are half lidded as he comes mere inches away from your face.

"I can't... I can't have you gone, you're one of the few people that can make my life actually worth something, everyday I'm known as the hero, but I never wanted that, and I don't want that. I don't want to be your hero either."

His whisper rang out like a yell as he stepped back, eyes settling onto yours softly.

Your eyes were cloudy, your mind a mess. What? Where did all of this come from!? Had he been saving up for a moment like this!?

"What-what do you mean?"

You were on the brink of crying, but you couldn't bring yourself to let a tear fall.

"I mean I don't want to be your hero; I want to be your King."

His voice was practically a growl, but you shook it off.

Did-did that really happen? Wow those cinnaballs were really getting to you..

"Crocodile...."

His back was turned, making his way back to the door.

"I'll be in my office if you need me, Y/n."

He closed the door quietly behind him. His faint footsteps ringing from the hallway.

Your thoughts raced, trying to wrap your mind around the sudden situation.

Please let this be imagination, this couldn't be happening and if it was, it must be some kind of cruel joke; maybe it was Bon Bon! He's always changing his appearance.

Then again....even Bon wouldn't have talked like that and could keep himself that composed.

Damn.

You got up from your chair, slowly making your way to the door and opening it, stepping out into the eerily quiet hallway.

You took small steps towards his office; it was at the end of the hallway, opposite yours. It was a rather lengthy walk.

Your eyes fluttered around the hall, taking in all the paintings and decor.

For a guy, he knew what was good with what. Hell, one time he made you take of a jacket so he could buy you one that apparently 'actually matched your damn outfit without looking like a beggar'

Strong words for a man who wore a plaid orange vest with a purple cravat; but hey let him enjoy the fashion incident maybe he'll learn something.

You made it to his office, looking up at the heavy wooden door that separated him from everyone for hours on end.

You gave a few soft knocks, stepping back.

A few moments later, his voice rang for you to come in.

His desk sat firmly in the middle, a wall of glass allowing bananagators a passing glance inside.

He looked up from his desk, settling his pen down beside the piece of paper.

"Hm?"

An eyebrow raised, he crossed his arms over his chest, waiting for you to speak.

"Well, Mr. 0..."
"Please, Crocodile."

You nodded with a small smile.
"Crocodile sir, I just... Well I.....god...I mean..."
"You want some kind of confirmation that what I said is actually truthful?"

You nod, thankful he found the words you were so desperately trying to spit out.

"Well come over here, I'll make you sure."

He beckoned you to his side, his eyes snapped to you as you walked forward, standing beside him.

A faint smirk was apparent in his face, making his scar lift up a touch.

He pat his lap, you obediently sit down, facing away from him. A deep chuckle sounds behind you.

"Nervous are we? Hmm?"

You could hint at a smirk, his words dipped in venom.

"A li-little...I didn't expect someone like you to actually say things like that..."

Another chuckle, this time closer.

"You think I can't be sentimental?"

You shook your head honestly, hoping not to get caught on his hook.

His laugh rumbled through his chest, leaving you a blushing mess.

"Well I can if I want to be, and I just so happened to want to."

You nod, silent.

"What? You wouldn't shut up about me earlier by what Mr. 3 was telling me, what has you now?"

He turned you around to face him, a small glint in his eye.
"I-i...I...I j-just."

"Y/n listen, I'm not a good guy to be...how should I put this, 'connected' with. I can be put into prison at any time. I think you're a bit crazy, in honest opinion. Crazy enough to like a guy like me, and not have a damn thing to feel for consequences. I like that."

Your face was red, you could tell. You cheeks were stained red as you cleared your throat.

"Y-yeah...I know...its just..."

You sigh. Dammit why was this so hard!?

"You..you attract me in the weirdest ways, I know a lot of people have thrown themselves at you without a second thought, but, I just couldn't do that."

He looks at you with a cocked eyebrow.

"What interests you? My money? Power? Economic standing?"

"No! No...none of that.. I could still love you without any of that, you're just determined, although this plan is a bit on the rugged side,you're still determined to try for something that may not work. You're one of the most intelligent men I've ever worked for and the most set on tasks."

You looked up at him, expecting go see a frown or scowl of some sort.

However, you were only met with a smile, a rare genuine smile.

"You're one of the small few that can see past those idealized things, I'm grateful that you see me more than some kind of tyrannical politician."

You chuckle slightly, blush fading away.

"So yes Y/n, I do love you, but you have to realize that I haven't had anybody for a long time, so it'll be awhile before I'll be able to talk with you about future aspects."

You nod in understanding.

"I understand, Crocodile."
"Good to hear."

He shifts slightly, leaning back in his chair.

You get up from his lap, walking towards the door.

"Business as usual?"

He looks at you with a small smile.

"Business as usual."

You chuckled,and before closing the door,

"Then be ready in the next fifteen minutes, you have a meeting."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.7K 1.4K 17
This one-shot would consist of ideas I've been having and I can't make into a whole story! There could be some requests as well.
93.6K 2.7K 28
You had developed a crush on your little brother's best friend ever since you first met him. Now, out of highschool, things might get a little heated...
1.8K 69 16
It'll probably be mostly anime but I will do other things if I know them. Requests. I only will do the request if I know the character so sorry.
459K 10.7K 33
A series of One Piece x Reader one-shots from my account on DeviantArt. From fluff to angst... Hope you enjoy! Requests are currently closed! I don'...