Surviving My Brothers

Wolf_of_Scars

Kelly Cooper is 15, almost 16 years old. She grew up with 3 older brothers, and the boy next door, Kade. She'... Еще

I'm Kelly
Touchdown!
Payback's A Bitch Boys
Job Search
Date With Jake
Firsy Day Of Work
Day Out
School. Great.
Kade
Wait... Alys?

Important A/N (Recap)

35 1 0
Wolf_of_Scars

Okay, so the ending if the last chapter was never saved... So here's what happened basically...

Work went well at Lousia's Boutique.

It was revealed that Mike used to have anger issues but the family helped. It isn't completely gone and he is sometimes bullied because of it but now has managed to control it most if the time. It was revealed because he lost control for some time and Julian had to calm him down.

There was a little fun, shooting hoops with Kade, kicking around a soccer ball with James.

Speaking of James, he convinced Kelly to agree to a truce. With the occasional prank.

At the very end, she collapsed into bed after a long day.

I'm so so so sorry for not updating for a while.

Teaser: Idk yet... We'll see.

Update: Probably today :)

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Synchronised Motion (BoyxBoy) C. Maria

Любовные романы

585K 16.9K 22
Beau HATES Oliver Fowler. But Oliver doesn't hate Beau.. quite the opposite actually. Oliver is the univeristies 'Golden Boy', adored and admired by...
369K 23K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
159K 32.5K 49
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...
Ishq Ki Kahani (#1) trixsterfairy

Любовные романы

2.6M 148K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...