Job Search

When I woke up, I was soaked. My brothers were standing around my bed, and when I opened my eyes they let their laughter loose. I glared at Kade.

He put his hands up in surrender. "You never said to lock your door when I left."

I got up and grabbed my roughest pillow. It was an old one, my grandma had given it to me and it matched my comforter so I left it on my bed. I grabbed at and swung it at all of them. I continued bashing all of them as they retreated. When they were all out of my room, I went to the bathroom. I took a long shower, then put my hair up into a bun. Then I sent to my closet. I grabbed a pair of black shorts and a red tanktop with long fringe running off the edges. I put on black wedge ankle booties and grabbed my black purse with red fringe. I changed my phone case to a 5 seconds of summer themed one. What can I say? I may live with 4 boys but I do have a fashion sense. I put on black mascara and red lipgloss. I yelled bye from the door, and went next door to Anna's. (Pronounced on-uhs). Her parents were out and she was sitting in the living room with her front door open. I went in.

"Hey girl! Ready to go?" I asked.

She nodded and got up. We went out to her garage and got in her red jeep. She was 16 and had her driver's license. I only had my permit so she let me drive. We went to pick up Cali and she got in.

"Okay ladies." I said. "We can go do whatever but I'm job searching too."

They looked at me with questioning faces.

"My dad said I have to pay off my credit bill." I explained and they nodded.

We pulled up to the boardwalk. It was a wood lane where on one side was the ocean and beach and on the other was every store you can think of. We came here all the time. The lane was driveable, but it room forever to get through because people are everywhere and if you hit a person, it's your fault for hitting them, not theirs for being in the way. So I parked on the end. We got out and went down the lane, going into every store. I got an application at every store that had one. I filled each one out. These were my options and my ratings on how much I wanted the job. 1 being the least and 5 the most.

Moe's Pizza- 1

Luisa's Boutique- 5

Lighthouse Diner- 3

Eden's Closet- 3

Photo Perfect- 4

Party Party- 2

Custom RX- 3

So yeah, which one? I was hoping for Luisa's Boutique because I loved that store. I mean, it was like a teen hangout. It had all kinds of clothes, and a longing area. The owner, Luisa, is really nice. She knows why I need a job, and it's the best pay. Suddenly, I felt someone tug on my arm. I turned and saw it was Cali. She was staring at something. I followed her gaze and saw the 4 hottest guys in our school.

Jake File- Hottest guy in school. Every girl wants to be with him, every guy wants to be him. (Played by Douglas Booth)

Markus Lot- Super hot. Nice guy, not a player. (Played by Ricky Whittle)

Kyle Boot- Super hot! Player. One night stand kind if guy. (Played by Eli Goree)

Nick Insexima- Sweet, loner. Surprised he made it with the popular guys. Techy. Super adorable, not so much hot. (Played by Christopher Larkin)

I watched as they sauntered over to us. I shrugged and turned back to the clothes rack I had been looking at. Sure, they're cute. But I'm not a flatterer. They reached us. Jake touched my arm.

"You're Kelly right?" He asked.

"Yes." I said, not taking my eyes off the rack.

He grabbed my chin soflty and turned me to face him.

"I'm Jake." He said.

I nodded. "Nice to meet you Jake."

I saw Anna flirting with Markus, and Cali was off at another rack. I knew she has a crush on Julian. She wouldn't go out with Kyle or Nick anyways.

"Would you like to go out with me?" He asked.

Wait, did I hear him right? Did he just ask me out?

He laughed, reading my mind. "Yes, would you go out with me."

"I'd like that." I said.

He nodded. "I'll pick you up tonight at 7." He said.

Then he gestured to his friends and they walked out. He shot me a wink before walking out.

"Omgg's!" Screamed Cali and Anna at the same time.

I blushed.

"The Jake File just asked you out!" They squealed.

"I know." I gushed.

They looked at their phones. "Oh my gosh! It's 4 pm already! We have to get home to get you ready!"

"Guys, we have 3 hours." I said slowly.

"Hello? It would take 4!" They gushed.

Uh oh.

***********************************

Sorry about the cliffy. I promise it will be good.

Up top is Julian, played by Thomas McDonnell.

Teaser: Date

Update: Today probably.

***********************************