School. Great.

It was finally Monday. Yay! (Note my emphasized sarcasm). My alarm went off at 8am and I lugged myself out of bed. I decided I would shower after school, so I just put my hair up in a tight bun and put on black jean shorts and a green top. I put on my green toms and some concealer and mascara. Then I grabbed my iPad and my phone with my money and key still in the case. I made sure to grap my iPad adaptable keyboard then slipped it and my phone into my mini laptop case. My school only used iPads, self paid for and owned by each student, for everything. No lockers, no textbooks, no nothing. It's actually pretty awesome. I headed downstairs and the boys, Anna, and Cali, were all in the kitchen. Cali was at the island with Julian, probably flirting, and Kade, Mike, and James were all sitting at the window table. I grabbed a pre-made banana breakfast smoothie out of the fridge and boosted myself up so I was sitting on the island next to Anna, who was standing.

"Morning." I said.

"Kade already told all of us, sorry about Jake." James gushed.

Kade glared at him.

"Sorry." James shrugged. "Can't keep a secret I guess."

Cali looked at me sympathetically. "I'm sorry. He's a jerk."

James gasped. "Hey, I just can't keep a secret!"

We all laughed.

"Not you." I said. "Jake."

"Oooh." He said nodding. "Yeah. Jake is a jerk."

I put my cup in the island sink and hopped down and went to squeeze James' cheeks. "I worry about you."

He pushed my hand away. "Oh hush."

I giggled and opened the door. "Ready girls?"

Anna and Cali both nodded and followed me out and we got in the car. Cali turned up the radio and put her top down. She has a drop top, Anna has a Jeep. I have a drop top purple camarro. We were blasting out to a song and we pulled into school. When we parked, I saw the worst thing.

Jake was making out with the head cheerleader Melissa Fox.

I forced myself not to look at them and managed to keep myself together. Of course, Kade noticed I was upset from the second Mike's car pulled in. He walked over to me and noticed my shaking hands, so he took my bag and walked me to my locker. The dya went by in a rush. I didn't see Jake much at all and he never saw me. At the end, I went to track practice. I grabbed my gym back from my locker and headed out to the track field. I was captain for my 4th year in a row. Cali, Anna, Mike, James, and Kade had all headed home and Julian would be here to pick me up later. I put my bag on the bleachers and walked over to the coach. There are 5 girls on the team.

Alyssa J.
McCalla F.
Shania J.
Reese T.
Alicia B.

They were stretching out on the grass and after a short talk with the coach, I went and sat with Reese.

"Hey Reese." I said, sitting next to her and stretching my arms.

"Hey Kel. What's up?" She asked, stretching her legs.

"Not much. Just hanging out. How about you?" I said, starting to stretch my legs.

"Same." She said.

We finished stretching and did 15 laps. Then I grabbed my back and went back to my locker. I put it in and got my bag and went out to the parking lot. I saw Julian's car and went over and got in.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey lil sis. How was school?" He asked, pulling out of the lot.

"Eh the usual." I said. "How was your day?"

"Eh. The usual." He said mockingly.

I laughed a little as he pulled up to McDonald's. He ordered himself late lunch and I got a sweet tea. We got our order and ate in a comfortable silence. I pulled out my phone and checked my Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and watched a couple Vines. We pulled into the driveway before I knew it.

"Hey sis?" Asked Julian as I gathered my stuff.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"What is your work/school schedule?" He asked.

"I work on Sundays and Thursdays from 9am-2pm. I don't have school on Thursdays bcuz we all get a choice of one day of the week of no school." I explained.

He nodded. "And what days do you have track?"

"Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays." I answered.

"Okay." He said, and got out of the car.

I followed him inside and the boys were on the couch watching a football game, even my dad was home, oh yeah, Monday's him and mom's day off! I gave him a quick hug.

"Hey dad." I said.

"Hey sweetie, I heard you got a job." He said, smiling.

"Yep." I nodded then kissed his cheek and went upstairs.

I changed into black bootcut sweats and a blue top. I cleaned up my room a little then brought my iPad and phone back downstairs. I sat in my usual spot, leaning back against the armrest and my legs over Kade's. I worked on my homework on my iPad while the guys all watched the game. After a bit, Mom appeared from what I'm assuming was a nap, and joined Dad on the loveseat. I put my iPad away, and went and grabbed a water bottle. At the sound of the fridge opening, the boys all called for a drink to. So I carried 7 drinks and passed them out before sitting back down. Suddenly Kade's phone beeped, and he stood up ,interrupting my legs.

"I gotta go guys." He said, making his way to the door. "I'll be back later."

With that, he left.

***********************************

You're welcome for the long chapter hehe^-^.

Teaser: First night talk with Kade.

Update: Idk... Soon.

***********************************